Up shit creek without a paddle

Okay Holla Forums I've been royally assfucked
Basically

I've been looking for jobs in the area but I need some suggestions on jobs I could do online too. There are a lot of people who hate me now and anything I can do to get money would be awesome.

What is the cause of this though

Sell your butt OP

And this isn't a bad pace to start advertising either.

why the people hate you?

I did something that really pissed off a lot of people. It was bad enough to get in local newspapers

I'm a guy, how would I sell my butt?

Not bad enough to get me arrested or charged with anything though.

There's men who pay money to have sex with men. There's not a word for that preference but someone here will come up with something.

You go on the internet somewhere, maybe even here, or Craig'slist and post an add IMPLYING (not outright saying it) that you are willing to get fucked in the ass if people pay.

Its easy and you could make ok cash, but its risky too cause you never know who or what might be fucking you. I guess you could also start small, going to gay bars and shit, and sort of just dropping the money line at some point in the conversation, and if they are game then you get fucked and get cash.

This is assuming you live in America and not in Canada or the Low Countries, cause then you have to go to the People's Bureau for Dialectical Sex Labor and get certified as a sex worker and all that shit.

As easy as that would be. And I've certainly had offers when I did use craigslist for straight sex. I am not interested in selling my booty to gay men for money. I'd like to think I have more self-respect then that.

No doubt it's a lucrative business. One time an old black dude offered me 200 bucks to eat my ass out.

Do you got experience user? How exactly does this whole 'gay-for-pay' work out? Though still, suggestions other then debasing myself would be appreciated.

So you killed someone.

I wouldn't go to jail for expressing an unpopular opinion.

Give us storytime, OP.

Tell us OP. Sharing is caring.

You louse ridden faggot.

Eh, I've only ever done the casual thing, never with the internet. There was a pedo at my school who paid me to let him suck me off one time, and one or two fells at a bar who paid me to suck them off. I've never done anal for money, there's juts way too much thought and preparation that goes into it when you're essentially a door-to-door gay sex salesman. If you do online add, I guess you'd have time to prepare.

Self-respect doesn't pay the bills. Heck, you might even like it.

I guess you could just try to find a job at a walmart or something shitty like that. That's the only stuff I can think hires a lot of people in rural areas. It would help if you could give your general location cause if you're like in the midwest or south that's gonna be tougher (except for the Dakota's maybe?) but East coast is lousy with jobs. Err… with shitty jobs I should say.

I don't think you could live on an online job unless you got a flipping education, like a trade or a skill or whatever. If you don't then "survey taker" would only be enough for pocket change. If you are handy and can make shit you could sell it online on Etsy and hope God has mercy on you.

now keep in mind that I am basically a giant faggot for this
>get good read: really fucking stupid idea

now I'm here

oh fuck man this is too good

Haha holy shit dude. Do you even believe in God and shit or was it just for the keks?

Please say it was the second one.

Are you in the states? If so where are you located (don’t have to be too specific)? What's your resume like?

Honestly it was just for the keks, I knew I'd get some kind of reaction out of it. It was funny as shit when I started. I should of bailed when they really started paying attention to me.

In the states yes.
In the south, my resume is basically front desk for 4 years.

Try applying for jobs in another state nearby. You should be able to at least land some kind job stocking shelves at night or something.

Very good point. I recently got an offer to haul some big loads on a trailer with a truck, if I could get a truck and trailer then I can make 1000 bucks for each shipment delivered. Best part is that most of this stuff can be done in under a week.

Though I will consider the gay sex salesman position.

Shitty jobs is better then zero jobs. Honestly though I've got some experience with computers and tablets. I do repairs and such so I could get into that. But yeah I'm in the south, think left of some of the smellier southern states.

Being a trucker and doing gay for pay goes together like peas and carrots, OP.

He won't be able to pay for his AIDS medication on a truckers salary though.

Can you imagine if you get caught legally? Going to prison for being a gay prostitute. Would work out lovely.

OP you ought to write an autobiography.

Gay Escapades: user's Story

Honestly, if you feel you did nothing wrong, best case would be to find someone who shares your opinions and also runs a small business, to maintain your integrity.
Otherwise, consider what it means for the business to employ someone who brings negative attention and don't fuck up again, until you can make your own money. Then you can do whatever.

Also, I'd avoid gay prostitution. The irony would kill you before the aids ever invaded your anus.

go back. make a flmaethrower or atach a bomb to your self. go inside with a recorder under your shirt. yell out "FOR THE GLORY OF ALLAH" and "DIE YOU INFIDEL" before killing as many as you can. it could help the nice anti-muslim atmishere this country is creating. if your life really sucks at least give it to a good cause. goodbye.

Start with those literal faggots you pissed off.

Fuck man if you lived in Wyoming I'd get you a fuckin job where I work. Plus we love hating gays here, the michael law was named after a gay who got beat to death tied to a fence about 60 miles from where I live