Virgin thread and tips to pick up

So over the years I noticed most Holla Forumstards are virgins. When I was 15 and first started coming around I thought that'd be me. Luckily it's not. Anyway. Why are there so many virgins here. It's really not hard to get laid. Steady sex is another topic. I've never had a girlfriend, because my social skills are subpar. One night stands and fuck buddies are easy to accomplish though. So general virgin thread, also I'll give tips on one night stands and fuck buddies.

NOTE THIS ALL MUST BE DONE WITH CONFIDENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

midi.as/qCD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No wonder you're a fucking virgin, if you believe any of this your retarded.

That all sounds pointless and expensive. Although i do believe that promiscuous sex is quite damaging in the long term, so i'm biased…

I have better success hooking up with nines or tens when going to a club, anything below tries to get me into a relationship before sex.

This world is a strange one.

Had my share of sluts, too time and money consuming for little reward.

Have you considered beastiality instead?

I'm sorry to say but this is all weak game my man, you'd be lucky if to land a one night stand but it's not gonna get you a gf that's for sure and I'm glad you're honest about that.

Club rats aren't gf material. You probably know that already.

Did that, they won't become your gf either because you will have to keep living your lie and feeling like shit to always have to pretend and having to build a whole fake life around some chick. But also
Oh my God user, I sincerely hope you stopped doing this long ago.

What? You want to live in Mexico? Or you want an e-gf? Or do you want Trump to eventually send her back?

Yeah…

And they can stay that way! So are mine! You don't need social skills because you don't need to make sense because women don't care about logic at all. Having "social skills" means to effectively bullshit for as long as you can to keep people interested, you can say literally ANYTHING you want as long as you look like you believe that what you are saying is cool or interesting or whatever it is you want it to be.

Look OP, learn and practice smoother and more effective game, that way you will have a sexy gf to suck your cock every night and you wouldn't have gone through so much money and effort to get her and neither would you have to go through so much just for one night stands anymore.

I don't just want sex, I want a relationship. I could buy a fleshlight or hire a hooker for much less than a rented car or the hospital bill for getting stabbed by a druggies ex.

Since OP is retarded, I'll give some good advice instead.

I've found that just going and drinking, being social, whether at a party or something, something is going to happen and its up to you in the end (sometimes) whether something happens or not.

I've missed a bunch of chances, but kicking myself in the ass for missing them isn't going get me anywhere.

Key is confidence. If you're not ugly, you'll do fine..

I think the hardest part is acting interested in them or trying to spark a conversation. If you know how to be casual and spark a casual conversation and steer it, then you'll be fine.

Alcohol and other drugs are tools of the trade, just use them responsibly. If she's fucked right up, best that you just leave her alone. Use responsibly. Don't do anything that would get you into serious trouble. If she's fucked right up out of her mind or unconscious, DONT DO IT (Well, maybe if she's completely fucked up.)

Its almost as if anonymous users feel comfortable talking about their virginities on an online,Cambodian,deep sea fishing forum.

get a prostitute

some of us don't want to have sex

The dating game is getting harder every time, all the good ones are taken by the ages of 25-30, younger than that is just cumdumpster material unless virgin, they lack maturity.

thanx mr fbi :^DDDDD

I had trouble getting girls to notice me until I became an elementary school teacher.

underage b&

people here are even too lazy to read more than 4 lines of text. How do you EXPOCT US X-DDD to go through all those efforts just to get our dicks wet

midi.as/qCD

these threads are pointless since most anons (including me) will churn out spaghetti from their pockets like there's a fucking chinese factory in there two seconds in.
if all of Holla Forums went on a date we would solve the world hunger problem

Maybe if you live in the US or another liberal degenecracy. Try living in a country where sex before marriage is punishable by death. :^)

I'm confident but I fucking hate clubbing. Also I work a lot on my computer/room

What do

Also I work with a lot of females, so lot of female friends but nothing more

help

evert ried rape?

midi.as/qCD

Just stick with goats until you can afford a 9 year old wife and rub your dick between her thighs in your people's most treasured tradition.

You have the wrong attitude, man. You won't ever get over your social awkwardness if you never make a serious attempt

Let me guess, you're a right-wing Christian from the United States who goes to church every Sunday? Well, you know what, it wouldn't hurt you to read your Bible every once in a while. The Bible — the foundation for the laws where I live — says that sex before marriage is punishable by death. I'd prefer degeneracy in a degenecracy to arse sticks but at least they're not hypocrites.

MODS MODS MODS

How about you go back to your Fagbook, normalfaggot.

Why not just meet a qt who whos single, self sufficent, wants to date, and has great sex with you almost every night with minimal effort?

Damn. That's a fat ass.