More Social engineering

Jewggle at it again.

Only a few weeks ago we had a black Shakespeare. Now today we have a pure white Jew.

Jane Jacobs is a Jew, and both her parents were racially Jewish as well.

Yet our friends at Google dipict all of Shakespeare characters, and the man himself, as dark skinned.

Jews are always doing this shit. They like to "hide" under the disguise of being European, or White. But always conveniently abandon it when tactically useful.

She's a communist cocksucker, or was, dunno if the cocksucking cooz ate shit and died yet. You can smell her commie filth from a mile away.

Also
Dusty ass cooz was ahead of her time.

That nigger shakespear jewgle-doodle rustled me so much I took a snip of it for future reference.

Maybe we could take some black "heroes" like Ghandi, Martin Luter and start portraying them as whites?

What do you expect from the people who started the 'X aren't white' may-may?

Attacking Anglo-Saxons is their way of saying that even the people who differentiated themselves from Southern Europe and the Med on grounds of being a purer white can be sullied. Much in the same way they've turned the bastion of Aryan civilization - Sweden - into a global laughing stock who's godly aesthetics are now associated with feminine boys.

They take your most prominent identifiers and crush them, it's all about breaking the mind as opposed to the body.

Here in his homeland we were treated to plays put on by the BBC laden with negro and asian actors, shameful, but not surprising. Not anymore.

Notice the subtle programming too = all the niggers and the interracial romeo and juliet are on the left while all the negative shit (witches, a storm at sea, a sleeping ass and a dragon) are positioned to the right.

Also what is it with leftists and utterly shit art styles like this? You see this stupid ugly cookie cutter simplified cartoon look everywhere.

Disorganized dumbfucks the whole lot of you, who haven't realized that the best way to fight programming is to make it work for you.

If they are making themselves white and pushing for whiteness to be eradicated at the same time, then declare them white and watch the monster they created consume them.
Right now, liberals are our best tool against the Jew.

By marketing (((that art style))) as being "of the modern times," (((they))) are able to greatly lower the standards to which they must work / hire employees for.

This in turn enables them to hold on to those modernist types who care more about what is current year than anything else, while not ever having to exert themselves artistically.

Yeah you can do that to rile up spineless faggots like with any other white edit, but you're not gonna get some nigger to look at the juxtaposition and come to a realization. It's never happened.

These people see black Shakespeare and think, "Wow, so inclusive, this'll get jamal to like me and black people sure are cool". Then if you criticize it, they'll play to whatever. They'll say "Well it makes it more interesting than the traditional portrayal! Imagine how the diversity would play into the roles. Black man in old england? New and fresh take!".

You go and try to pass off their few major cultural guys as white and nobody will learn about their hypocrisy. Any fence leaner would have leaned our way in a heartbeat after seeing Shakespeare as black anyway.

How dare Jewgle ruin a perfectlly fine famous writer who disgarded of kikes.
Also I hate that sketch of where it looks like a Nigger is skull fucking a Jew.

Degenerate art in modern form.

It serves several goals, one is complete corruption of taste, another is making art "cheap" . Classical art represented higher ideals or Forms and it took a lot of skill and ingenuity to make, modern art is about Jewish relativism. They want to make everything relative and a matter of interpretation.

I don't think this is aimed at niggers, at least not primarily. How many niggers do you know that have read Shakespeare? (ok, that is part of public education there), but you can also take some other author.

Yeah. They absolutely hate the Northern European.

They never would have been able to beat us with military might. Since there is no better soldier on Earth.

So they use the "soft tactics"

Also the massive propaganda and social engineering against Blond Hair and Blue Eyes.

If those info graphs are correct; Sweden is the largest progenitor of those trait. And the war against us has been waged hardest there. Not a coincidence.

"Purer" white meaning nothing in this case, as you snow niggers were living in mud huts before you got brought civilization by the southerners.

Genuine, serious question: why are Meds so ridiculously insecure? Why do Swedes drive you so utterly apeshit?

Because Swedes go full WE WUZ on us

I've never, ever seen this. Not even once.

Note that Jane Jacobs was "She was also accused of inattention to racial inequality."

Notice the rest of the characters, same deal.

A black Romeo….

there is nothing insecure about stating the truth

All lies, but theres really no point in arguing about Sweden with a person thats hate us so much. And your wrong about "bastion of Aryan civilization", Sweden was never that. Sweden was just a normal country with a majority of white people. I mean, I like when people write "yeah sweden was fucking amazing and look at it now!", ofc it was better here back in the days but it wasnt like many people think.

fucking sneaky cunts
these slippery gypsies are hiding behind the colour scheme; which at first glance accounts for the poet's complexion, and even - at a stretch - some of the characters in the scenes
however, if you look a little closer at our capulet friend…well let's just say he's as black as an ethiope's ear

Can't Holla Forums make its own search engine or something?

oh but of course; most of note is that juliet is far fairer than her awaited enricher

We wuz kangz

I noticed the "radioactive" sign contained in that image, now i wonder what was the symbolism behind it.

You might want to check who introduced chainmail to Rome. Barbarians didn't mean 'savages', it was literally a colloquialism taken from mocking the German language.

You Southerners really do need to take the stick from your arses, you've been outperformed by one little island for centuries now.

That 'bastion of aryan civilisation' line was from me, and what I mean by that is Sweden practised eugenics long before the nazis ever existed. Years could pass by with no rape, no homicide and let's face it - your people fit the phenotype of Aryan.

WE WUZ POETZ AN SHEIT

I don't see the value in people like Jane Jacobs. She was an agitator and did some studies on cities and authored studies and books. So what? I could probably go listen to a TED talk on that kind of garbage. Which brings up another thing: there's too much value placed on people who had ideas. Not values, not outcomes, but their ideas. So much so that they have entire circle-jerk confrences where people pay to sit down and listen to everyone else's ideas.

I went to jewgle and saw (((Sigmund Freud))), one of the worst degenerates to ever have corrupted academia. Also note his nephew (((Edward Bernays))), embed related.

Today's is about Freud.

Bernays was a fucking cunt.

When are we going to provide an alternative. The google technology is decades old and math and coding can be crowd sourced.