BOTH TRUMP AND MEXICAN EX-PRES VICENTE FOX ON O'REILLY IN 45 MINUTES

BOTH TRUMP AND MEXICAN EX-PRES VICENTE FOX ON O'REILLY IN 45 MINUTES

hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Jiménez_(character)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Dana
ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html
webmproject.org/docs/encoder-parameters/
wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg/vp9-encoding-guide
chromium.googlesource.com/webm/libvpx/ /c77b1f5acd09852aff1ba09d7f371728a60634d7/vp9/vp9_cx_iface.c#48
chromium.googlesource.com/webm/libvpx/ /c77b1f5acd09852aff1ba09d7f371728a60634d7/vp9/vp9_cx_iface.c#1440
wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Opus
comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.webm.devel/1937
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump so doesn't get deleted.

7 MINUTES

We're still building the wall whatever the fucker says.

We're still sending them all back.
ALL

Oh I'm laffin'.

God damn O'Reilly seems to be being a shit and they won't be on at the same time or he's just covering the apology.

I asked him if his next book would be "Killing the GOP" but he just blocked me. It might have been because I called him a faggot too, though.

Bill completely blows it, as usual.

BEN CARSON IN CHARGE OF VP SEARCH COMMITTEE

O'REILLY ASKING IF TRUMP IS FORMING A SQUAD

Surgeon General confirmed for sleepy.

And damn it O'Reilly it's over.

whats with these faggot guitar players

I'm fucked Holla Forums

HE'S BACK

LMAO

I have those dreams when I forget to brush my teeth.

I always have the fear in my dreams that my teeth are going to fall out. I touch them and they are always super loose, like I can turn them sideways and around in my gums without pain.

Someone recorded it, right?

Yea, and I can't open my mouth without them falling out eventually… basically all of them. So I catch myself awake biting down to "seat" them.

…of course I have been naming the jew a lot more openly recently.

Not worth, only interesting piece was sleepy doctor being in charge of finding a VP candidate.

Missed it, can someone fill me in on the highlights?

You hear his new shilling phrase?

"… if Trump loses there will be a "Battle for the Soul of the Republican Party""

They just redefine the word, and they change how people think. Pure gaslighting thought control.

Now…

THOUGHT CONTROL

…from the puppet master himself.

thanks fam

Why would you, as the former Mexican President, choose to come on Fox to be humiliated about the wall? Is this man penniless or something?

Beaner BTFO

He hasn't been on yet. Talking about "the black vote"

No nigger, this election is about the WHITE VOTE.

Van Jones losing his shit.

Van Jones is one of the few Democrats to know Trump tapped into anti-globalism and Hilary cannot really out flank him on the militray either.

All she has is Muh cunt and muh niggers.

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING GREASY PENDEJOS, YOU HAD EVERY CHANCE TO PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER AND CONTROL THE FLOW OF ILLEGAL HONDURANS AND GUATEMALANS FLOWING INTO THE U.S BUT YOU DIDN'T SO WE'RE WALLING YOU FUCKERS OFF AND DUMPING ALL THE CENTRAL AMERICAN REFUSE BACK ON YOUR DOORSTEP

Trump smashed him months ago dipshit

VICENTE FOX IS IN LA THROW HIM OUT

He has to go back

Vicente Fox: It's very important for Trump to come to Mexico and learn about Mexico.

NOT SUSPICIOUS

This is going to be such a stumping that the airhorns from the future can already be heard.
CENTIPEDE

O'Reilly is already on board the trump train.

That didn't take long.

Funny thing is that the elites of Mexico are Castizos/Whites.

Vicente is fucking white m8.

YOU HAVE TO GO, FOX

shut it down!!!

This beaners accept makes me… punchy.

GET HIM OUTTA HERE

Holy fuck he's like an older mexican-accented Rubio right now

don't drink the water

Come to Mexico Trump, Safety Guranteed

He sounds really retarded

He Must Be Admonished

Hey didn't even get to say goodbye lmao

meeister trump no wall pleese

Trying to speak english looked painful, I think bloreilly put him out of his misery.

I haven't laughed at a Dennis Miller joke in over a decade.

WHAT THE FUCK BLOOMBERG SHAT ON MICROAGGRESSIONS AT A UNIVERSITY

WHAT IS THIS RETARDATION?

That shit was hilarious

Ehehe.. sorry mang, we lose your Presiden. Come back tomorrow, maybe he show up.

Paul Manafort on Megyn Kelly.

Why haven't you used a crack yet?

Damn the stream crapped out on me at that part. Hopefully it'll be on youtube later.

pic related

So is fox news on damage control trying to spin what trump said like always?

Manafort said he's the greatest communicator since Reagan.

those 43 fuckers were commie loving shitstains, they deserved it

Manafort could calm down a chimp who's just had its banana stolen.

He's so suave.

holy fuck I'm ashamed of Fox being once my Presidente… how the flying fuck can you not talk english correctly…

Our current Presidente is also a fucking illiterate idiot, atleast Calderon knew how to speak in a foreign language

Maybe you can answer this, but why do mexicans (not the ethnic group, but the actual political body) act like they are entitled to go into the united states?

Manafort is the one who has enough devotion to red white and blue to allow God-Emperor Trump (Legendary Enchantment Ceature-God) to assume his creature form.

Fucking golden.

This election is going to be a doozy.

Megyn now interviewing cucks for Hillary.

And where do you think the Trump assassination happens, if he goes to Mexico he's a dead man, the cartels on both sides can't have him fuck shit up, the Jews, the corporations, and the spics.

I never had a dream like that. I stopped having nightmares all together years ago. Only pleasant dreams now.

holy shit that was alpha as christ
no fucks given
none
fucking presidential

BANTZ

Out! Out! Out!

CENTIPEDE
(Airhorn)

I could hear the airhorns in my mind

Romanian hacker claims he hacked into Hillary's server.

You've got to stop. My ribs are cracked.

He said there was 10 other foreign IP addresses on the server. He wasn't the only in in there.

Yes but apparently he might work with the FBI to blow Clinton out of the water.

It all comes down to Obama's pawn in the Justice Department doesn't it? Nothing will happen unless she makes it happen.

It's like you're tired of winning!
"people are going to say, we're tired of winning Donald, please, stop winning so much! And I'm gonna say NO and we're gonna keep winning!"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Jiménez_(character)

Looks like Bill Dana is coming out of cryostorage

This is what I was trying to quote. But aren't the busted ribs better than mediocrity and losing?

Dig into her then and air out all sorts of corrupt shit she's been involved in to the point her word is so distrustworthy that she'd resign out of humiliation or quietly disappear in a "extended vacation" aka She'd be rotting in a basement of fuck nowhere because she displeased her overlords

Full Fox interview in WebM format.

Oh God, I'm crying :')

3rd stage of grief confirmed. He's trying to bargain.

DONALD NOOOOOOOOOO
THIS IS PUTTING YOUR NAME ON A BULLET
KASICH IS PURE SOROS FUC BOI!!!

¡AI YI YI! ¡SO RACIST!

I'd rather see Trump/Yeb! than Trump/Kasich tbqh

Hopefully but that proves that other countries (Russia and China for sure) got whatever was on the sever.
It's guaranteed that people from here could've got into it too if they were aware of it.

He always talks nicer about his opponents after they drop out. He doesn't want to burn any bridges unnecessarily. Still, fuck choosing any of the hopefuls as vp.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Dana

In 1966, Dana wrote the animated TV-movie Alice in Wonderland (or What’s a Nice Kid Like You Doing in a Place Like This?), in which he also supplied the voice of The White Knight (using his José Jiménez voice).[7] That same year, the Jiménez character was animated for the Paramount cartoon I Want My Mummy, written by Dana in collaboration with Howard Post.

LOL… a white knight as a beaner.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Heh

I want Trump to choose Giuliani because between the two of them they could swing it red, the massive asshurt from the democrats over New York going red and from the cuckservatives over "New York values" winning Trump the presidency would be amazing.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

The Chinese ones were supposed to be there

That face Trump's got going when Bill's talking. He can smell the question coming, you can almost see the point where he cackles about the statement in his mind right before throwing it out there.

Presidential, absolutely presidential. Can't wait to see what this crazy son of a bitch does for us.

After O'Reilly some people were talking and they said Kasich is most likely not even in consideration with his trade policy opinion, education opinion, and other shit.

Someone actually brought up Sessions which was great.

I have dreams about my brain being outside my skull and getting lost, or my dick falling off. Fuck.

HANNITY WANTS A CONTRACT FROM TRUMP

That interview made me realize fully that he angles his head when looking at the camera, and it is designed to make him look stronger and more confident.

PAT BUCHANAN ON HANNITY

Either he's completely dead inside, or he's been withholding the urge to desire trump come to mexico to "tour the country".

Mmmmm…nice trips

DON JR. NOW ON HANNITY.

DON JR ON HANNITY

THE COAL MINER THAT BTFO OF SHILLARY COMING UP NEXT

so is this all that Holla Forums does?

essentially livetweet whatever is happening on fox?

dammit i need a new board now that /gamergatehq/ is dead

DON JUNIOR: WHEN MY FATHER WENT DOWN THE ESCALATOR THE THING I REMEMBER HE SAID WAS:
"NOW WE'LL FIND OUT WHO OUR FRIENDS ARE"

WebM?

That's actually a pretty fucking cool thing to say.

I want a webm of that shit.

I NEEEED it.

trump is going to ruin the country

okay, bye forever, Holla Forums. i do not belong here.

Does this mean you are going to go back?

BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Sad that Holla Forums actually accomplished something while you gaymergoyim got duked by Jews?

No you don't low energy soros shill.

OUT OUT OUT

Had you gotten dubs, user…

Holla Forums IS IT DEGENERACY TO LOVE A MAN THIS MUCH?

I am cooking up a WebM of the interview now, will also do a highlight version for that.

Coal miner is after that. Stay tuned.

It's not even messihole's money, all that's really going to happen is we're going to get a very small fraction of our money they've taken, back to pay for the wall.

You also got the Buchanan one?

I should be able to, if not now then later.

Escalator is encoding now, then full interview. I suppose I could do Pat before Coal miner, if you want.

MINER INTERVIEW NOW

THAT CLIP HOLY SHIT SHILLARY: THESE PEOPLE WORKED FOR US FOR YEARS NOW WE HAVE TO DITCH THEM

Soon.

Here's Junior, then full Junior in a bit.

The Full Junior interview is longer than I expected, really hard to get it to comfortably fit into 8MB. Not impossible, but I have to make some sacrifices.

I'll work on the Coal Miner first right now and put Junior on the backburner.

How long is it? Scale it down to 540p and use 32k opus.

Nigger you can post 5 webms at once here, just split it into parts.

That's fucking gay. It's never really been an issue for me. Endchan wins again

kys

This is more relevant than ever

It's 8MB cumulative. All files.

I did 360p with 32k Opus and hit exactly 8MB, but I know I can make it just a little bit better with a small tweak. Alternatively, I can do a 100MB version on Mixtape.moe.

Coal minder encoding now.

Only after you learn to type.

What arguments are you using? If you want to maximize compression use my template:

ffmpeg -i "file.mp4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v [XXX]k -c:a libopus -b:a 32k -cpu-used 0 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -vf scale=-1:360 -colorspace bt709 -f webm -pass [1/2] "output.webm"

Thanks for the help but I know my way around VP9 and Opus really well, already doing pretty much all of that (slightly different, but for good reasons).

I'm just a stickler for maximizing quality within what my compression restrictions are.

Miner interview, will revisit Junior now.

No problem, mind sharing what you do differently and why?

I'm interested in what you think would be better (besides constricting the max and min bitrates).

What the fuck is wrong with Hannity's face?

Sure thing.

First I make sure that Opus is in mono instead of stereo when working with bitrates lower than 48kbps.

I generally use higher speed settings (-speed is the ffmpeg shorthand for the VP9 -quality AND -cpu-used settings) because at speed 1 or 2 things encode a lot faster with negligible quality loss. Sometimes I use 3 if I'm in more of a hurry and have higher bitrates to work with, and 4 and 5 are used if I'm encoding something stupidly long. Not using them for Junior though.

I fine tune the lag-in-frames setting based on my bitrate, because not only does it control how far ahead in time the encoder looks for re-using frame data, but it also affects how aggressive it is at reusing that data. 25 is helpful with high bitrates, but at medium bitrates I use 16, low bitrates I use 8, and very low bitrates I use 6. The slightly higher bitrates are a great trade off for avoiding choppy looking encodes. I've used 4 before but I think it gets a little out of control.

I don't bother with -frame-parallel or -tile-columns settings because everything I could find about them says that VP9 will set them automatically and in my testing I couldn't find any benefit to changing them manually, and in fact sometimes I just made things worse.

You forgot

He has a cold. Unless you mean the compression, in which case, nothing I can do about that.

Blame NAFTA, that thing destroyed our agriculture and farming industries, making it cheaper to buy from USA and Canada than producing our own. It also made cities with a strong service economy into "maquilas" cities and ruined entire generations to jobs taken from Americans because here the labor is cheap.

That leaves people choosing to go to USA or die as a factory worker with a low pay. Believe me, I like Trump when he says he wanted to destroy NAFTA. I don't mind the wall and also it would stop Mexicans to depend on money that they receive from their familiars.

Is there a recording anywhere?

i amazes me how people forget how vengeful Trump is, he will not forgive or forget those who did him wrong.

If you don't mind I'd like to point some things out.

Because it uses joint stereo, the file size difference between a mono file and a stereo file is very small. Small enough that the file size reduction doesn't outweigh the stereo benefit in my opinion.

-speed is an alias of only -cpu-used. -quality is a completely different setting. I don't know where you heard otherwise.
ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-all.html

Sure the quality might be similar at reasonable bitrates but you'd save a lot of bitrate if you stuck with 0 or 1. You should stick to a max of 3 because with 4 and higher it turns off rate distortion optimization. I personally encode everything with 0 or 1 because they produce a significantly smaller file size.
webmproject.org/docs/encoder-parameters/

Again, I don't know where you found that because it's wrong. It only defines an upper limit on the number of frames into the future it can look. Higher values significantly help low bitrate videos because it helps the encoder deal with motion and scene fading compensation way more effectively. 25 should be ideally be used all the time and is the default. Also you must set -lag-in-frames >= 12 for auto-alt-ref to activate.
wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg/vp9-encoding-guide

-frame-parallel should be disabled since libvpx 1.4.0. It provided multithreading capabilities but were removed and has a worse impact on output quality than tile-columns, resulting in it becoming effectively decrepit. -tile-columns slightly affects output quality but it's the only mechanism in VP9 to provide multithread encoding and decoding. By default -frame-parallel is still enabled for some reason and the default for -tile-columns is 6. Note that you also have to specify -threads 4 because libvpx can't auto detect the threads on the system. I and others have tested and confirmed this.
chromium.googlesource.com/webm/libvpx/ /c77b1f5acd09852aff1ba09d7f371728a60634d7/vp9/vp9_cx_iface.c#48
chromium.googlesource.com/webm/libvpx/ /c77b1f5acd09852aff1ba09d7f371728a60634d7/vp9/vp9_cx_iface.c#1440

Why is it always the former Mexican president complaining about Trump? Think the guy wrote several articles a while back and meanwhile the current Mexican president hasn't shown up figuratively.

I had it once, but I'm quite sure it's from me being overly cautious about my dental health and how I think dental treatments should be restorative instead of drilling shit out and filling it with some other materials.
All this dream interpretation stuff tends to be bullshit; despite having the same body parts we've all got different mentalities.

Changing between mono or stereo will affect the type of encoding mode used (SILK/CELT/Hybrid) as well as the frequency bandwidth available for the encode. In mono, it will encode at 20khz all the way down to 32kbps, but in stereo the cutoff for 20khz is at 48kbps.

Here's a handy site for more info:
wiki.hydrogenaud.io/index.php?title=Opus

This was determined via my own testing. -speed 0 is the same as -quality good + cpu-used 0. -speed 1 is the same as -quality good + cpu-used 1. -quality best is significantly slower than -speed 0, which means -speed 0 does not use -quality best but instead uses -quality good.

You don't really save that much bitrate. Again, lots of testing, and sometimes speed is more important for me anyway. I use 1 and 2 more often than the rest though. I never use 0.

I am not wrong, again: testing. Encode something at 150kbps, and use 25, then try again with 8 or 6. You'll notice that certain sections of the screen are choppy in their movement at 25 but smooth at a lower number, almost like they are moving at a slower frame rate. At one point I was encoding a video of Trump, and his hair kept tracking behind him by a full foot versus the rest of his head. By lowering the lag-in-frames I was able to get it to update more often, at the expense of a slightly higher bitrate.

16 is the recommended default, not 25. At least according to webmproject.org/docs/encoder-parameters/

Again though, test for yourself like I did.

I'll do more testing for tile-columns and frame-parallel because I honestly haven't messed with it in a while. I suspect you are wrong about the threads though, I have proven in my own testing that it does correctly set the number of threads, but it has very specific (and stupid) rules for choosing it automatically. Basically, the width of your output will determine how many threads it will encode with. It needs a minimum of 250 pixels per thread, and it can only use 1, 2, 4, or 8 threads. So, for example, a 1000 pixel wide video encode will auto-select 4 cores, but a 999 pixel wide video will only use 2, and there is no way to force it to use 4 in that scenario.

Anyone have link to full video?

Read the thread buddy.

or

Holla Forums is actually decent usually. It's just the election.

Sorry, thanks

You could always kill yourself

should, actually

This Manafort dude has the comfiest voice I've ever heard.

she looked turned on at the end of the slap

sauce?

Was this recorded anywhere?

Thats from Sulla, if i'am not mistaken.

I can WebM it, give me a few mins.

Guiliani might be the best option…

Opus automatically changes the codec used and sampling frequency based on the specified bitrate and audio content, regardless whether the output is set to mono or stereo. You can quickly test that yourself.

Exactly, the -speed and -quality settings are independent and do not effect each other. -quality good is the default. Why did you say "-speed is the ffmpeg shorthand for the VP9 -quality AND -cpu-used settings" then?

In my tests I save a reasonable amount of bitrate, but I'm pretty sure our source material differs a lot.

I've never had that happen and it theoretically shouldn't. Can you post examples of it? What version of ffmpeg and libvpx are you using?

That's for VP8. The VP9 default is 25 according to the source code. I posted the link in my previous post

I know for a fact that I'm correct regarding tile-columns and frame-parallel. Take a look at my sources in my last post and this thread in which a Google libvpx developer answers.
comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.webm.devel/1937

Do you specify -threads=# or not use that option? Because to take advantage of multithreading in libvpx 1.4.0 or newer you must specify the thread count. It sounds like you're using libvpx 1.3.0 which is really outdated, in which case you should update your ffmpeg.

You're right that it can only use powers of 2 for threading but it actually uses a logarithmic formula for calculating the pixel columns.

Number of threads is actually 2^(floor(log2((w+63)/256))) i.e. one of the tiles might be 63 pixels shorter. So:
width 448px = 2 threads
width >960px = 4 threads
width >1984px = 8 threads
width >4032px = 16 threads
and so on.

I've done plenty of researching and testing, I'm planning on updating my WebM encoding guide when I get the time will all this info and more.

Based. I love Buchanan, so I'd appreciate it greatly.

Giuliani probably fucked himself with that cross-dressing thing. Also a bit old now but he could still help out in other ways.

Here you go.

Typing up a response, just a sec.

I'll read it tomorrow, I'm going to sleep now.

You're right it's all swollen an moreso on one side. Is it just me or is everyone in america getting weirdly sick?

Yes it likes to auto-detect things, but that doesn't mean you can't force it to mono when you choose, and that there is no benefit to doing so. One time I was encoding something that had a bit of background music, and at 32kbps stereo where I was experimenting, the stereo channels freaked out a bit and the effect was awful, no doubt due to it's attempts to auto detect what is being encoded, and using a hybrid mode to encode. When I forced it to mono, the problem went away. The music being in stereo was not important for that WebM, so it got the job done.

There is a difference between sample rate and the bandwidth of audio frequencies. I know that Opus always spits out 48khz sample rate audio in the end, but the actual frequencies available change depending on bitrate, as seen on the site that I linked. 24kbps mono for example is 12 kHz bandwidth, but increase that to 32kbps mono and it does 20 kHz instead. The majority of bitrates (higher ones) all use 20 as well in both mono and stereo, so this is really a moot point unless we are going in those ultra-low rates.

It's just a clarification really. In no scenario will a -speed setting turn on -quality best. It is always the equivalent of -quality good and -cpu-used [#]. Just kind of how I frame it in my mind is all.

True, source material does matter. Some of my stuff had the slower speeds resulting in higher file sizes it seemed like. This typically happens with faster moving videos I believe. Ultimately what I care more about is the apparent quality, and in most scenarios increasing the speed has little impact on the result's quality. I know the one major exception is that in 4 and 5, text even at medium-ish bitrates tends to have nasty grainy stuff around it. Very annoying, but not the end of the world if you are in a hurry.

I update my ffmpeg every few months (I was overjoyed when a recent update fixed the awful AAC encoder, it's much better now). It's something you may not have noticed if you aren't doing extremely low video bitrate encodes like I do fairly often.

In this Jeb WebM, at the start when Trump is coming down the escalator, watch the top of his head. His hair will sort of bunch up and lag behind, and this is at lag-in-frames 8, but originally when I encoded at either 16 or 25 (don't remember which) his hair almost completely detached itself from his head, which drove me to experiment with that value more. Another good example of where this comes into play is if I am encoding some YouTube nerds in a podcast and it's a 15 minute long clip or something. If I use 25 or even 16, it will try so hard to re-use blocks of data that it will often look like their mouths aren't even moving, or their eyes don't blink. When you use 8/6/4 then they start to look more natural, but there is a higher filesize cost that comes with it, meaning I have to slightly lower bitrates to compensate. It's about finding the right balance, but the payoff is worth it in my opinion.

Post too long, splitting it.

Post continued.

OK cool, I see now. That's interesting, but makes sense for fairly high bitrate encodes, which most people will be doing.

I skip it, because as I mentioned my testing showed it always chose the correct number of threads automatically, based on the output video's width. If for example I'm encoding 640x480, it would automatically do 2 threads. Trying to set 4 threads would ignore me and do 2. However, if I was encoding something like 1280x720 it would automatically do 4 threads, but if I want I am able to manually restrict it to 2 threads if I desire (but I have no idea why I would want to).

According to my build of ffmpeg, I'm on vpx 1.5.0. That's according to the readme anyway.

I'll have to go back and check this, because that does sound better than what I read before in some developer email thing on Google somewhere (I can't find it at the moment) that basically said 250 pixels per thread. If 960x540 could be done on 4 threads that would make me very happy. I'll have to do a new test and see if it starts automatically doing 4 threads for it now. Also, I didn't think there was support for 16 threads, so if they added that then that is sweet.

I'm writing a guide myself right now, I promised Holla Forums I would do it a while ago but haven't gotten around to finishing it yet. If you are interested we can pool our resources to make the perfect guide. I attached my email to this post if you want to contact me about it later.

Hillary is extremely sickly looking I know that.

Not Trump though.

I'm noticing this lately with a lot of, but not all people. Anecdotal but I know a lot of people that are not quite old enough having rapidly deteriorating health.

We're already being told that we will not live as long as our parents, that's a common refrain in health reporting.

Good, I hope Fox loses all that money he stole from the mexican people. same goes for the rest of the gubment there.

Typical pinko commie you get in Central America and South America.

Commies disposing of useful idiots after an election is as old as human government.

Depends on where you are going with that love.

Not Degeneracy
Absolute Degeneracy

t. commifornian, where we KNOW degeneracy.

I was impressed by how humble this man is in this video. While I don't agree with keeping coal open (its terrible shit, terrible pollution.) that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be something to replace it; and there hasn't been anything to replace it due to shitty economic conditions. I am also not blind to the fact that we will always need coal in some form or another so this man's job is important.

What a time to be alive

Reality is more exciting than fiction

Based Pat, I was a child when he was running for president, I am now old enough to hate on dumbass teenagers and turn rightwing.

It boggles the mind about just how much he's seen and for how long he's known.

Hispanics have nigger-tier IQs.

YEAH, GET YOUR MONEY READY 'CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL

All movies were like that back then. A slap or a spanking was romantic foreplay.

he's just being gracious in victory, rato and the slob won't get anywhere near vp

Must watch video.

Feminists destroyed a normal part of foreplay/male-female interactions.

Make Beanertown Great Again!

So you'd prefer back-breaking labour to cheap energy from coal?
'cos the former will kill you a lot quicker than the latter.

The Big Sleep

The girl was high

He handled that VERY well. Props to him.