Brexit

nigga please.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/britain-needs-brexit-so-it-can-decide-its-own-fate-without-askin/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887
archive.is/RdVsH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon Britain! This is your opportunity to show us that you can! Brexit! Yes!

Fuck off, Stormfags.

Next time maybe don't throw the vote to Remain by assassinating sympathetic-looking people a few days before.

Brexit! Scuttle the ship!

just how ugly is ur bf, op? if you find Cox attractive, i pity you.

only 1 day to the death of european civilization as we know it.

i hope they tell those Brussels kikes to go fuck themselves.

Brexit voters = Trump voters.
'working class' people with no political and economical credentials, who's vote is driven by irrational emotion instead of rational reason and analysis.

Muh immigration! Muhh rapefugees!
Build muh wall! Close muh borders!
As if those things will help those problems.

Economy wise, it's beyond retarded. There are more economical advantages to being in the EU thanks to the free open market than there are disadvantages.
I thought it was hilarious when Farage was talking about the amount of money they had to spend in the production processes to get their products in line with EU regulations.
Nigga first of all those regulations are there for most part for health and safety issues and second: If you wanna keep exporting goods to the EU you're gonna have to meet those standards any fucking way.

has Turkey joined the EU yet?

because when that happens, Europe will be destroyed within a year

No, wont happen for 5-10 years.

This is France, Britain will be the next.

Your fickle brain is too susceptible to Holla Forums tier propaganda, user. You watch too many Gexter montages.

Surely Farage and Boris have the best interest of the comon folk in mind! Surely they will change things for the better!
Change we can believe in!

The upper classes have destroyed Britain/Europe. They are directly responsible.

And they despise you.

ok obama

I live in Belgium.
There are many muslims where I live.
We don't have these riots and rapes.

inb4 Brussels attacks => isolated incidents

I'm not saying Islam isn't a problem, or that there aren't problems with Muslims,
but
1. The problems are not on a scale you think it is on, living in your basement while dwelling Holla Forums
2. building a wall, or leaving the EU is going to do fuckall to solve these problems

go back to sucking dick you faggot ass cuck

After all, tomorrow is another day!

Time for you limey cunts to man up

good argument

herr derr it doesn't happen in my neighborhood so it must not be happening …..you're a fucking moron

It's hilarious that the Brexit is supposedly mainly for economic reasons (which are wrong for the most part, but that aside) but that the majority of brexit voters are probably doing it because muh Muslims. ( a problem the Brexit will not solve btw)

You have no idea what you're talking about.

It doesn't happen in the majority of neighborhoods.
you're scared and misinformed

I am chairman in a local organisation that is lobbying for a complete separation of religion, education and politics, including a ban on Islamic schools and a ban on Hijabs in all public and educational positions.
I am passionately opposed to religion and have been actively engaged politically to address the fucked up ideologies that live within Muslim communities.
I just stick to the facts though. You're speaking out of emotion and Holla Forums, liveleak tier propaganda

see the fact that someone posts this in a thread about brexit is typical.

That guy is 100% right.
But what the fuck does Brexit have to do with that?
If you think a Brexit is gonna solve the problems with Islamic doctrine and cultural tentions then you're either delusional or very badly informed.

If Britain gets out now maybe, just maybe, the EUs inevitable and incoming tanking won't cause a global depression.

IMPLYING

No …you are ignorant,delusional …the fact that you think that you can reason with religious fanatics shows an utter lack of intelligence.

not implying.
experiencing.

My office is in fucking Schaerbeek, which is pretty much like Molenbeek which you probably heard of.

I KNOW what it's like out there because I AM there, regularly.
You THINK you know what it's like in places like that because you've seen certain videos.
See the difference?

The fact that you think that I think you can reason with religious fanatics shows an utter lack of comprehensive reading skills, and the typical generalizing and jumping-to-desired-conclusions behavior I've come to expect.

You cannot reason with religious fanatics. My organisation doesn't debate reason with religious fanatics. We debate with the governing instances that control education, immigration and social work that can counter the societal exclusion and religious indoctrination, unlike a fucking wall or a brexit.

Thinking that your isolated experiences is representative of millions of people spread out in different country's….you are truly stupid!

At least I have experiences, unlike you.

What are we even arguing about here?
My point is that most people voting for the Brexit are motivated by a fear for or resistance against (Islamic) immigration. The tone of this threads further proves my point.
So the question is, how the fuck do you think a Brexit is gonna solve this problem?
Just like I would ask Trump supporters how the fuck they think a wall is gonna help their immigration problem.

are you new here?

By leaving the UE Britons will be able to control the levels of immigration coming from Muslim shitholes…..at the moment these decisions are being decided by un elected foreign bureaucrats. Are you really so stupid that you can't figure this out for yourself?

nonsense, fella. brexit will do nearly nothing to stem the influx of islamic immigrants, the majority of whom are not eu citizens. it is simply convenient to label brexit voters as motivated by islamophobia, racism and stupidity.
most voters who will vote for brexit are ordinary british people who like europe but not the EU, rather as we like football but not fifa.
they wish to regain control of their destiny and return power to people who live in the same town as them, rather than submitting to a luxembourgeios living in belgium.
they also don't want to be treated like greece to save the german banks or pick up the pieces of merkel's you're all welcome madness. they don't want their hospitals even more overcrowded and underfunded, their schools falling apart, housing yet more expensive, and so on and so on and so on.
They do want to rescue their national identity and go on being different from everybody else, the eccentric islanders they always have been, rather than being no longer able to distinguish islington from milan and milan from hyderbad.
It's not just racism at all user and your falling back on this tired old ploy of accusing the electorate of being too vile/stupid/drunk to be taken seriously puts you squarely in the camp i oppose.

immigration policy regarding non eu residents is entirely a national prerogative. the UK could stop immigration from outside of the EU tomorrow, but the govt hasn't the balls to face up to accusations of racism and business likes cheap labour.
the hordes merkel invited in are another matter once they get a residency permit, but the uk could still reduce net immigration by 40-50% by closing it's doors to non europeans.

House of Lords aren't lawmakers and are mainly irrelevant

it must be true it's a meme……try fact checking before posting retard.

(((REMAIN)))
Nice try false-flagging though

So since you obviously have all the answers, what do you think we should do?

Stop posting edited Zyklon Ben Garrison's cartoons. This is the original.

Boris Johnson looks like a British Trump too

if they have decided Britain should leave (by they i mean the people who actually make the decisions) we will see an erosion of the rights of the British people as they push to repeal the European Convention of Human Rights (ECHR).

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/britain-needs-brexit-so-it-can-decide-its-own-fate-without-askin/

and we'll have had a rigged vote about it and they will say "you asked for it"

and so we get a repeat of what happened with 9/11 and patriot act.

instead this time we'l have

sorry if i didn't make it clear

most important don't vote

voting is affirmation of complicity with the control system

voting is rigged, regardless of who wins the same control system persists and things will always get worse for the common man.

then theres always a sort of buyers remorse from the people who voted for, and a "i told you so / it's not my fault" from the people who voted against. the catch is that who ever wins things always get worse because of the totalitarian tip toe. It's partly a way to absolve the people in charge from responsibility because they can always reflect the blame back onto the people who voted for them.

the other reason why they do it even tho the results don't matter is that it gives people the illusion of control.

by voting you are effectively saying you are okay with the system in it's entirety. you make a statement by voting that the voting deception is okay, which says that corrupt politicians are okay, which says that their propaganda is okay, which says the system that made the ballot is okay etc etc. if you buy into the voting game you are saying you are okay with the whole control construct.

even if the selection you voted for doesn't win and things get worse which they always will, you are still responsible because you have made affirmation that you are okay with all facets of the system.

after that, concentrate on making yourself a better a person, you can't magically put a piece of paper in the box, with the markings of the density control system on it and magically expect the world to become a better place, for one putting pieces of paper in boxes does nothing but reinforce the false reality and two it strokes your ego because it's narcissistic to feel a sense of achievement from doing nothing other than a pretentious attempt to boost your social standing by ostensibly caring for society.

to truly make the world a better place you first make your self a better person. this investment then radiates out into the wider world and by extension makes the world a better place. this may sound whimsical but it's an objective truth, if you are a better person, you make the world a better place through your interactions with it.

another thing you can do is learn to see through the deception, understand that you have been programmed to decode the matrix and create the false reality in your mind

Wut? We're IN a global depression now

There's always one 'enlightened' idiot who COMPLETELY IGNORES THE FUCKING SUBJECT.

You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are.

true, but boris actually went to school.

your psy has quite a job on his hands, user.
you are clearly paranoid and delusional. have you told your family/clinician how you feel atm?

you're as mad as a hatter user

i don't know if its gonna help UK in the long run or not but people who support leaving are mostly morons. they're just like trump supporters. the value of u.k. pound will drop and it will take uk a couple of years to get back to its current financial position. after that it might like some experts say be able to expand its economy but during the tough times, the same morons who voted for leaving will eat people in charge alive. let's make uk great again ;(

BREXIT YES! MAY IT BE THE FIRST NAIL IN EU COFFIN!

no your psy

what is a "hatter user"?

are you making up imaginary friends?

or maybe you can make anyone sound nonsensical if you take phrases out of context, especially if taken out of the context of the sentence they were used in

6/10 troll

a fair effort, some room for improvment

ad hominem argument

see lewis carroll and pics related

it's genuine concern flavoured with contempt (plus a missed comma), not insult.
there is no organised conspiracy. it's all in your head. the weakness is in the people, like you, who admit defeat before the first skirmish.
Also, alien kidnappings are very rare.

I'd feel better about Brexit's chances if that MP hadn't been whacked last week

shameless instrumentalisation of this event by remain. Jill cox killed by a mentally ill man and somehow voting exit condones the act, makes you a nazi and invalidates your opinion.
bulllsshiittt

It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your planet is DOOMED!

Mentally unstable people make for the most useful idiots

of course it's all in our head

when the very thoughts we use to contemplate our slavery are given to us by our slave masters

go read 1984, educate yourself on newspeak and understand that we think we with words, our words are controlled by the system, therefore our thoughts are controlled by the system

you can't escape the spiders web by tugging on the strands of the web that the spider has spun to keep you entrapped

you can't change the world by voting in an election

that word you use, "conspiracy", do you even realize that has been contrived by the cia to debase subversive discourse?

zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge

correction for accuracy / relevance:

the cia coopting the term conspiracy was already discussed in this video i posted

1973: A free-trade economic community.
2016: EU Army To Be Announced.

you seem mad and seem to have replaced a coherent argument with ad hominem one

perhaps the subject was a little too hard for you to comprehend and that makes you feel scared?

Voted remain.
Waiting eagerly for the delicious asspain tonight.

sargon bomb

I will enjoy your butt rape.

would you care to explain the graph?
it seems to show that the wages of uk born individuals are not impacted by immigrant density on a local level. i cant be bothered to research the lse/cep definition of uk born, for example and i'm sure you have. just as you'll be aware that most recent and medium term immigrants live in areas where the median income per capita (of working age residents) is below the national minimum wage.
pic about as meaningfull as yours in this debate

And Holla Forums wonders why they are seen as absolutely fucking retarded.
Oh yeah and this isn't mentioning blatant mismanagement and widespread corruption within the EU, which is most clear in the Mediterranean where bridges are half-finished because of organised crime scamming the EU, and Eastern Europe where massive amounts of money are paid to the government, yet somehow taxes still need to be raised to balance the budget despite cuts.

Good goy.

Then you aren't saying anything.

Any good streams to celebrate the birth of "the eternal cuck" meme?

I voted leave, and so singlehandedly saved the British Isles from utter annihilation.

What does the outcome look like so far?

will have to wait for the full count coz no exit poll

7AM Bongistani time (GMT 0) are the final results

dis be gud :^D

I hope we leave, but I just don't see it happening, too much project fear, and people always stick with the status quo

Just checked the results so far, less than 1,000 leave votes, and just under 20,000 remain votes

How hard would it be to relocate to Iceland?

Are you looking at polls or the actual results? Because as far as I can tell, there's a shitload to go.

actual results, they've gone up a bit now:

Leave - ~64,000
Remain ~85,000

Turns out the first votes to be released were the Gibraltar votes, hence the overwhelming remain majority there….

LEAVE NOW HAS A NARROW LEAD

I REPEAT LEAVE NOW HAS A NARROW LEAD

Remain is back ahead, shows over folks, it was fun while it lasted

The first question that rose to my mind while reading this debate concerned exactly this. Living in Finland, it's not like I'd just forget that we recently turned away a considerable portion of incoming immigrants while being a part of EU, so an explanation of how this was allowed to happen and considering the ramifications of this fact would be appreciated.

(((George Soros))) probably shat his pants right now

GOODBYE UK, ENJOY YOUR INCOMING ECONOMIC CRISIS

>>>Holla Forums

eu law requires asylum claimants to make a claim in the first country they reach within the union and that country must process the claim. Norway could refuse all immigrants without an eu passport unless they arrive by air or boat from outside the union. sadly, Merkel's moment of madness blew this out of the water.
non-eu immigrants accepted by one eu country gain, with their residency permit, the right to freedom of movement within the union. So when Turkey joins and Erdogan gives asylum/residency to a few million sunni-muslims to further his domestic agenda, the day they receive their paperwork, they'll be off to sweden.

good riddance EU enjoy your long-running economic and political crises without us. Enjoy your taxes, your unemployment, bankrolling Erdogan and never saying no to Merkel. Enjoy, above all, the 6000 greedy euro-politicians making each other richer while your standard of living is dragged to the poverty line. Love europe, hate the eu.

(((DAVID CUCKMERON))) RAGEQUITS AS THE PRIME MINISTER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

IT'S HAPPENING

GOOD NIGHT BRUSSELS PARASITES

I'm actually glad that the UK is leaving the EU, I want to see Cuckold Island crash itself with no survivors. Enjoy your paki enrichment as the City gtfo of London and moves somewhere else more EU-friendly.

samefag

So… Brexit means less muslims?
Also no more EU laws
Can you guy go on a crusade for the rest of Europe please

How's the asspain buddy?

Why is Brexit a Good Thing?
Dismantles the Incoming EU Army plans.
Weakens the alliance of NATO Countries.
Weakens the Western Sphere of Influence.
This is Only the Beginning of the weakening and our road towards a more peaceful future.
I’m just worried about a financial crisis in the UK.
Scotland and Northern Ireland may pull themselves out of the UK.

Forgot my face

Operation ISIS:
1. destabilize the west by instilling fear and terror
2. watch them further destabilize, divide and disintegrate themselves, crumbling the unified strength of the west
3. take over

Goood, gooood.
Build your walls.
Close yourselves off from your allies.
Retreat into your corners.
Hide behind the false sense of security of your borders. We are already inside. We will devour you from the inside out.

Things are working as expected.

Come on now

Check!
Check!
In working progress.

The Patriotic chest beating blinded them.
The west is destroying itself and the ones that claim to save it/pol/ to summarize them all are contributing in the dismantling.

Independence

It's gonna happen.

I came here to laugh at you.

Likewise.

see you there fam

thats not how patriotism works
patriotism has to do with defending your people and the borders which they inhabit
being an individualist is fine if you also prefer living in less fertile areas and are capable of sharpshooting and survivalism

happy independence day! God save the anglosphere, long may she reign.

Democracy, the kekkest of keks.

yeah, consequences like not being ruled by French bureaucrats

how awful

How does this mean less Muslims? Bongland is filled to the brim with Pakis m8.

How entirely unexpected.

It means brits can deal with their muzzy problem but as they seem more afraid of looking racist than their daughers getting gang enriched they'll just continue letting it happen.

ignore me

sit down, user. there may be a long wait. the london stock exchange is in the process of buying the frankfurt borse. the cac fell further this morning than the ftse.

are you sturgeon. the bbc maybe?
you just won't take no for an answer, will you?

>fewer muslims
We will now be able to turn away all the sandniggers who got their papers from Merkel or in Stockholm, all the french jihadists, 50 million turks and anyone else who we don't like the look of. We'll also be able to permanently expel the scroungers, the criminals and the fanatics of all origins and religions, just like any normal sovereign nation.

None of us are half the man he was

Did your pride get hurt?

if he's so great, how come he's dead?

If Hitler is so great, why did he kill himself?

who said he was great?

Keep telling yourself that, nazi.

he rip'd in pieces because he could no longer stand being alive among people like you

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

NEXT STEP GET RID OF THOSE PESKY HUMAN RIGHTS LAWS

bump

Again, this is one of the weirder things, since honoring the good things one's country has done is a good thing. And it's part of it, and feeling pride in what your country can do as a collective is not a bad thing as well, but it requires participation.

I understand his position since he lived in the US and was Irish. In other countries things work differently and that is quite lucky to some extend. We should try and explain national pride better than before instead of taking it literally because, as mentioned in the webm, national pride is used in a bullshit context when taken literally.

Pissed at the alpha mr. beta?

bahahahahahha fuck you nigga yo ass be bleeding now bahahah

salt bump commie faggots BTFO

Funny how that's the no. 1 selling point of brexiters. Like the remainers and their "european unity" thing and neither side can quantify what they mean.

Over the next years, Britain will get shafted royally through negotiations to remain in the inner market through either the EEC or a special deal. Also, people thinking the elite will take this laying down are kidding themselves. Tsunamigration will continue unabated but it will be from syria/iraq and other mudslime countries rather than slavscum.

enjoy, bongs. you made the right choice but boy are the elite going to make you pay for it.

Guys, this is not over yet. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32810887
Not the section: Could MPs block an EU exit?

And do not forget the result is not 51.9% leave, 48.1% stay.
It is a 37.3% leave, 34.5% stay and 28.2% ignorant fucks.

CONGRATULATIONS, ENGLAND!

this, and this

archive.is/RdVsH

hahahahahahahhaah

Come on now we all know democracy is a fucking joke but you're being outright retarded now.

lel. does anyone have archived/screencapped threads?

idk you'll have to ask around