2016 will be the year of the chimpening

We need to get ready for it because it's coming. Hillary is going to whip minorities up into a frenzy. We need to amplify that frenzy.

We need to be there at the anti Trump protests antagonizing and false flagging. Start getting Mexican flags, communist flags and we're going to need people there holding signs with slogans like "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE". We need to be in the midst of these protests as provocateurs to cause the mobs to do a number of things. If you have money show up to the protests with a bunch of communist flags and start handing them out or selling them cheaply. Same for Mexican flags.

We're the perfect people to carry this out. You're not going to like pretending to be some SJWfag but if there's a few of us at every protest we can turn the whole mobs in our direction.

Remember it's illegal to instigate a riot so be careful out there.

It wouldn't help. The (((media))) will still put their cameras on the most docile protestors and avoid drawing attention to the more extremist anti-white rhetoric as they have always done. We should stand by the sidelines and watch as the subhumans turn everyone against themselves. We can't possibly meaningfully impact the riots.

You have no idea what you're talking about. If you don't want to do anything then shut up.

There's going to be cameras all over the protests. For example if you see a Fox news crew go up to them and start talking about killing whites to get interviewed. They'll interview you.

You can lose with dignity if you want. That's why you'll be ineffectual. Just shut up and get out of the way.

She will start a movement that will punish men for voting Trump by denying them sex and frame it as her attempt to get women to fight against muh soggy knees.

#NEVERCAPITALISM

Trump will pay professional provocateurs anyway.

BURN THE FALSE FLAG! HAMMER AND SICKLE NOW!

I can see this working both ways.

They're already doing it to us en masse. It's fair game.

Men need to just fight back and tell women to fuck off. They will come crawling back for the D.

It wouldn't work in the modern era.

It worked with the suffragettes because women were chaste, but we live in the [CURRENT YEAR] where you can literally get pussy just by making eye contact.

Besides, they will go for the nigger dickā€¦..their ride ends there.

Probably the most successful psyops on Holla Forums seeing as how even non-shills perpetuate it

Why do you think Soros and friends have been prepping the blackies to hate whitie? Blacks are literally just animals jews use against whites when they get nervous.

Talk to any Jew. They'll promote black rights but they are afraid of them and won't ever live near them. However they'll always gleefully talk about how blacks resent the white man.

Holla Forums should pretend to be muslims on twitter and send antisemitic shit to anti-trump kikes.

Two birds with one stone, it makes muslims look bad and triggers a bunch of media jew. You guys have folders of this shit right? start using it.

No thanks, I want to avoid being lynched by angry rednecks.

normally you dont post something like this to the public domain if you are actually planning on doing it. so stop larping you faggot.

Dam son

It seems people know something big has been building for a long time and have prepared accordingly.

Japs knew not to invade US mainland.
Lets see how these commie pets react.

As if the (((media))) would give up all the delicious ad money from people watching

24/7 LIVE COVERAGE OF CALIFORNIA RIOTS

Get on camera with a bandana covering your mouth and nose, wearing sunglasses and with your hood up. Then talk about killing whites.

Do you even know how to be a provocateur?

I think our role is to spread the information and evidence around the chimpouts that will happen already. No need to push them to do it, they'll do it themselves. What we need to focus on is getting as many people as possible to see them. The MSM is dying and people are looking to social media and online sources for news and entertainment, we need to show them the chimpouts until the average person can no longer deny their existence. There was $75,000,00 spent on anti-trump ads and he still won, people are starting to see reality.

Don't make it fucking obvious, they catch on almost immediately, and even in the case of the majority buying it like with #banfathersday, etc, the media handwaves the entire thing as trolls.

You, too, can turn the SJW into a credit card.

Is this really a good idea
I think you should talk to some people about your feelings.

dude no way, where?

Niggers.

Good thing we've got guns at home, my fiance's family undoubtedly has more since my father in law was an army ranger and a lolbertarian. So I'm confident that my people will make it through.

be like these people

piss normal White people off, as much as possible

bump

As much as people make fun of libtarians on pol it's a pretty admirable mind set and a pretty good idea. if only we could get rid of all the degenerates it would have no flaws.

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W
E
N
E
R
G
Y

Brain-farted on Libertarian's

A perfect society requires perfect people.

Sorry, but user is right. The media covered up a lot of the niggershines that went on at the Chicago trump protest.

Please kill yourself.

no

bmp

Because Holla Forums is viewed as moral exemplars by everybody and we have to uphold that image.

Are you serious? If anybody asks just declare your affiliation with the communist party.

gaymergate plz go