Hillary Clinton: "The Whole World is Counting on Me"

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/4/hillary-clinton-whole-world-wants-me-beat-trump/
archive.is/wk0fo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9wVNL
freebeacon.com/national-security/senator-highlights-clinton-ties-to-nigerian-donor/
finance.yahoo.com/news/forget-saudis-nigerias-big-oil-070105833.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/is-hillary-clinton-israeli-spy-known-as.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary Calls on Press to Toughen Up on Trump

archive.is/9wVNL

Saudi Arabia and China, lend me your sheckles.

checked

The whole world hates your guts, bitch.

As opposed to the hard ones they failed to ask her? She can't even deal with easy questions.

Her voice really does sound like a chainsaw.

I can still hear it. It's fucking earitating.

Crush the globalist

Take down the Clinton Crime family

SPIKE THE DYKE! RAISE THE REICH!

What do ya think? The press has been playing softball this whole time?
I love this projection, Clinton has scandal after scandal, yet the press talks about her glowingly. Trump on the other hand has been swamped, every question asked of him is baited, skewed negative and leaves out facts. If the press is going to grind down harder on Trump, they'll have to make shit up.

She is scared.
If she brings up the KKK, he brings up her association with Byrd.
If she brings up sexism, he brings up her covering for her rapist husband.
If she brings up bankruptcy, he brings up Whitewater
I don't think there are many lines of attack she can use that dont have a killer counter punch.

How can Holla Forums put this bitch down?

fighting for (((us)))

how about her campaign arrow pointing straight down to hell

No, Russia loves her, she sold them our uranium.

Saudi Arabia loves her, she fights their wars for them.

And Clinton loves them, too. They have been so kind to her "Foundation."

Russia loves her because she's a dumb cunt with 0 loyalty they can use for their own benefit. In other words, she's a woman.

New OC

I am going to have a hard chuckle if it does indeed turn out that Trump is just a plant and is now going to play to the interests of the establishment and alienate his base such as to lose the election to Hillary purposefully.

kek nice

Trump's already said all he has to. All she has is the woman card. When he was writing The Art of the Deal, setting the business world on fire, and turning his millions into billions, she was first lady of Arkansas. Hillary is a cruiserweight that everyone pretends is a heavyweight. She has not achieved anything for herself. She got to be first lady because her husband won a presidential election. She was offered a place on the ballot for a senate seat in New York despite not living there because of elites she knew through Bill. She ran against Obama for the Democrat nomination in 2008, coming in as someone who like this cycle was expected to just be handed the nomination, and like this cycle a darkhorse rose up and gave her what passed for a fight. Totally unexpected by the armchair pundits who consistently overrate Hillary. Hillary was handed a position as secretary of state, disastrously overseeing the rise of ISIS, numerous failed democratic revolts in the middle east, hilarious gaffs like botching a normalization of our relations with Russia by using the wrong word on a symbolic "reset" button, and improper handling of classified information. Time and time again, Hillary's failures which were constant were glossed over by the overtly friendly media. Now we come to where we are, she's being handed the nomination and she's in for the first fight of her political career. Her opponent, Donald Trump, will not pull punches unlike her previous "opponents". Her dirty laundry which has been well documented but glossed over will be aired for all to see. She is already reduced to playing victim, which the more she does, the less the electorate will like her. Expect Hilary's unfavorables to soar in coming months while Trump's taper off.

These. Come the debates I expect she'll be reduced to a sputtering mess like Jeb

He's counting on you Hillary! Don't disappoint him!

Fix'd

To lose Hilary. To lose.

This is one of the things that really concerns. I knew that it was inevitable, but I'm really interested to see how Trump is going to go about this and explain it to his base.

It's more of a fundraiser for the party, than him. Along with POTUS, we'll also be voting on senators and congress.

Well Hillary can go fuck with the rest of the world, AMERICA isn't counting on that bitch.

Serious question - does anyone here not think Hillary is a disgusting vile piece of shit? If by some chance in hell this bitch beats Trump, that's the end of America in my opinion. I can't imagine her not losing in a landslide against Trump, but if by some slim chance it happens then this country is beyond saving because the population has become too ignorant.

The best part of this election cycle is America will truly deserve whoever wins

That's a good way to put I suppose. Reap what you sow.

Sub-80 IQ negresses who want the dole to continue will vote for her because while barely sentient, these people know who signs their check.

Her base is mostly white cunts.

It's not like what Hillary and her ilk have in mind in an attempt of world hegemony will work anyway.

South/Southeast Asia will never side with US over China because the Chinese are their largest trade partners and investors. Also westerners are constantly putting them down as unsexy unworthy infantilized. There's no soft-power/hard-power whatsoever. China already won this game.

But sure lap up that TPP, it's good to suck the blood of a dying patient.

Just cuck my country up.

We too are all foreigners in this land.

We need to aggressively spread word of her bullshit in normie internet venues. You can pose as leftists to do this. She is objectively a criminal and so is her husband.

No one who regularly uses the internet is voting for her. It's the silent majority of 40+ yearold women. Nothing Holla Forums can really do about it aside from going outside.

pompous bitch. regardless who gives a shit what the rest of the world thinks? fuck those queers.

this

that ruse would make no sense.

Good thing we don't care about the whole world you dumb whore.

America First, America Now, America Forever.

Hillary Clinton is the moderate choice for Americans, apart from all you crazy extremist supporters.
topkek

Sincerely, Japan has to break free from US alliance. There is no point anymore. Shitskins in Brazil are living in more spacious houses and apartments than the average Japanese.

So true. Westerners are constantly portraying jungle Asians as unsexy unworthy infantilized brown monkeys. China indeed won in the soft power and hard power already. The only way some jungle Asians would take marching orders from US is if Americans pull a Soviet Union on them.

US will become Brazil. (Recently, a research came out showing the birth of white babies is nil in comparison with niggers and spics-an admixture of nigger and indigenous itself. Even if Trump wins whites will decrease to less than 40% in the next years.).

Western Europe will become Sharia Brazil.

There's nothing more moderate and American than wars with Russia to protect ISIS

She assumes that we have to care what the rest of the world thinks or that their opinion should matter to us.

America first. Fuck this globalist shiksah whore

To stand aside.

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THE DEBATES NOW? SHILLARY WILL WISH SHE STAYED HOME. MAYBE SHE WILL CALL IN SICK!

That part was made up by the press. Notice it says signaled ie implied.

God it's sad that they're so stupid all they can do is call hillary trump and trump hillary.

What's your first language?

É a língua dos macacos miscigenados.

Not anymore, it won't.

I hope it won't. I don't want the world to become a formless rootless soulless mongrelized prison complex for the sake of the kike cabal.

She's lost the white vote by a bit in nearly every state to Sanders. Completely dominating the minority vote is the only reason that she'll win the nomination. Yet Holla Forums continues to act like race and demographics are unimportant.

The other thing that Clinton will have to try and use is her supporters dressing up like trump supporters and try and stir shit up and cause trouble for everyone else.

Seriously, be on the lookout for that shit. I seriously consider only watching her failing rallies for the sake of getting a look at those standing behind her as supporters. She's already tried this shit once, or a couple times, but after it was blown the fuck out of the water, it was quietly hushed down.

I don't think she'll do any debates with Donald Trump. Hillary is 5'4" and Trump is 6'3"

Her standing next to him and trying to act tough would look like a joke. You'll never understand her diminutive size in comparison to his unless the two are standing side to side. This isn't something they can fix with camera angles. Bernie Sanders is a manlet so you don't notice how short she is on TV when he's debating her.

Btw, which is why I am cheering for a Trump win. He is not perfect, but it's a move in the right direction.

The whole world wants to hang you by the throat.
t. chink in China

When Trump doesn't defeat Shillary it's basically game over, not only for the USA but for Europe as well. Trump is the only way TTIP won't be enacted, Merkel is hellbent on pushing it through, even more so after the leaks which made it clear to everyone that it would cause maximum damage to everyone involved.

But wouldn't Hillary avoiding debates with Trump make her look weak anyway?

holy fuck, someone actually wrote this

I still think we should attack her on this and the horse faced feminist she hired for her campaign who admitted to fucking her sister. Second picture unrelated.

Besides your demon bitch partner in crime Merkel I seriously doubt they take you seriously at all. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they are preparing to announce the backing of Trump because they don't want to deal with the bitch again, for three reasons: because it would be too easy, because it would ruin the world economy and because they don't want her to visit them ever again.

If the GoP establishment wanted to loose it so Hillary wins why on earth they would want to do this, I have no idea they would have actually ran Bush.

Also what is the point of this ruse? Doesn't make much sense

If you're talking about Lena Dunham then she raped her pre-pubescent sister as a sexually mature post-pubescent. Saying she fucked her sister minimizes what she did, especially since the sister was indeed traumatised from it.

Wrong poster. I meant this one:

TTIP will be completed before the end of the year. They think it's a silver bullet against Chyna and power slipping away to another region other than the free cucked west lead by Burgerland.

Her level of narcissism is scary as fuck. This is the kind of women that would start a nuclear war to "secure her legacy".

She's fucked up every time she's been given power. The world would be stupid to give her more.

If Hillary wins, by the time the next election comes around there won't be enough white people to make much of an electoral difference anymore.

If Trump loses, America has firmly decided to become a brown country. Look to South Africa to see what comes next.

She actually complained about Bernie's tone once, I wanna see the wringer Trump puts her through

I guess baseless stereotyping is fine when liberals do it.

Russia, China, the middle east, Balkans, East Europe, North Africa and parts of South America hate her.

Trump doesn't have nearly that many haters worldwide, I think just UK being retarded.

Oh fuck off.

If you were born in the country you currently live, you are a native. End of fucking story.

None of this "oh but your ancestors conquered this land from other people" bullshit. That has been going on since literally the dawn of humanity. No one is of the first "rightful" native tribe and even if you are it doesn't matter because the nature of human beings is to take what we want.

I'll say it again:

kill urself

Is a nigger born in Norway a Norwegian? is a chink born in Italy an Italian? is a paki born in the UK British? No.

Yeah they are. They are still niggers and chinks and pakis in heritage, but in name they are from the country they were born in.

Get used to it because it's the goddamn truth, faggot

"No one wants you as king."

Her supporters would probably excuse it with something ultra-pozzed like "There's nothing to be gained by giving hate an outlet" or "There's no point in debating a candidate that isn't serious." They wouldn't care. They'd vote for anyone with a D next to their name, even if it was Uncle Adolf himself.

Just like Ambassador Stephens was counting on her?

She's scared and sees the writing on her cell wall.

Didn't huffpo say that there's nothing? They have nothing left to really throw at Trump? I mean, the man lives his life like an unapologetic, open book. There is really nothing they can do outside make up insults, which they've been doing lately with little to no use.

It's over.

They're terrified.

The greater majority of spics, kikes, gooks, curryniggers, dindus and sandniggers all love her.

If the emails were so easy to hack and the FBI wanted her to release them all; Could/would the FBI have hacked and harvested the personal server before officially requesting the contents?

It's obvious that lots of emails were lost in the time it took for Clinton to present them as evidence.

Can the FBI (or misc agency) compare their hacked list with the provided list and determine how many of the original emails were deleted i.e. Outline a case for Clinton obstructing the course of justice by the action of destroying evidence.

Didn't the Romanian claim there were many people accessing the server during his time peeking into it? I want to say he saw nine unique IP's total, though I don't know if he elaborated past that.

More details please. Where can we watch that interview? is it on Youtube?

Americans, you better hope Trump wins, or what's going on in Germany now will be happening in America next year.

FIFY

The third world, maybe

So when do all the whites get the fuck out of the Americas? So when do the Germans leave the Black Forest and the Gauls France?

Saved.

mini bump

I really can't wait for the debates. She will be killed verbally. She may even cry or start coughing until she dies.

Does anyone have that list of her victims? And the names of the women Bill has dicked.

wat

I'd like to see an ad for Trump in which we see the "The whole world is counting on us" Hillary fundraising email + a couple of Saudis princes bashing Trump &

Senator Highlights Clinton Ties to Nigerian Donor

freebeacon.com/national-security/senator-highlights-clinton-ties-to-nigerian-donor/

"Sen. David Vitter (R., La.) wants to know whether Hillary Clinton concealed communications with a Nigerian donor to the Clinton Foundation during an internal State Department debate over designating Boko Haram a terrorist group. Vitter sent a letter last week to Secretary of State John Kerry requesting all of Clinton’s records relating to Boko Haram and her reluctance to label it as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).

The senator also asked for all of Secretary Clinton’s communications with Gilbert Chagoury, a Nigerian construction magnate who has donated millions to the Clinton Foundation in addition to contributing thousands to an outside group that helped re-elect President Bill Clinton in 1996."

Forget the Saudis, Nigeria's the Big Oil Worry

finance.yahoo.com/news/forget-saudis-nigerias-big-oil-070105833.html

Which world?

The netherworld?

Where the demons and fallen angels dwell?

I rather avoid nuclear annihilation thanks. Hillary is a mercenary type, the most dangerous kind. A narcissistic predator that would be willing to sacrifice billions if it meant being the richest person of the wasteland.

I honestly think nuclear war is inevitable if she wins.

and she doesn't expect statements like this to backfire on her, when most of the american public can't stand the press.

Hillary Begs Press to Toughen Up on Trump

The silent majority will take up the reigns again.

Hillary is the most qualified candidate

She has years of experience

A lot of men are threatened by powerful women

Common sense gun control and celebrate diversity and it's 2016, why are we still arguing about this

Treasonous cunt.

Yeah, no. Not even close.

exactly, i dont know why people seem to disagree with this here.

The (((whole))) world is counting on her to be exactly as corrupt, childish, and self serving as history has shown her to be.

Traitors hang first, hilldog. At this rate the Patomac will be lined with spikes from DC to the Atlantic.

Yes. By definition.
A nigger can be born in, for example, Norway; and legally be a native Norwegian.

A nigger could never be ethnically Norwegian.

Is Hillary Clinton the Israeli Spy Known as MEGA?
Did you know that Vince Foster, Hillary Clinton, and Jonathan Pollard were all simultaneously partners at Rose Law Firm? Yes, THAT Jonathan Pollard, the spy for Israel who stole and enormous amount of intelligence from the USA and sold it to Israel.
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/is-hillary-clinton-israeli-spy-known-as.html

if i say it hard enough, its true.

You are native if you are of the blood of the people that created the country and were born in that country to a family with a history in that country.

The de coupling of the nation-state from its foundation in bloodlines and their culture is the only reason your bullshit is even considered

you sound like one of the civic nationalist faggots

The whole world is counting on you to kill yourself you fucking bitch

Quite a load to have on your shoulders when you're prone to the 'ol stroke

On a completely unrelated note, praise Kek!

I hope these dubs convince Kek to give the cunt a heart attack right in the middle of a debate

Guys, what's Hillary's end goal?
It's obvious that she isn't just a regular puppet for the kikes, she has hew own plans as well, what do you think she wants to gain from becoming the president?

Pardoning herself for the mountains of filthy shit on her record, since not even Obongo will give her that

The establishment is fully capable of shoving no-name candidates like Rubio, Obama and Ryan down our throats with almost zero preparation. Trump would be an unnecessarily long con.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was privvy to something seriously evil the Clintons and/or Bushes were planning and ran purely to foil them, a la 1992 Ross Perot.

Meaning:
Wall Street
Billionaire Bankers
Globalists
Hollywood
Oligarchs
Multinational Corporations
Foreign Interests

yep the WHOLE WORLD (except for the American People)

Don't believe it user.

If one thing the whole world is rooting for Trump.

fuck your mods we scared your pussy mods off. this is Holla Forums territory now you cumskins

The whole world is counting on this reptilian whore to die soon.

It's okay, we are raping her soul in hell. We have a special place reserved for the Merovingian dynasty.

wow…………….