Anyone remember Nirvanagate?

That shit was child's play compared to what dysnomia is doing to Holla Forums currently. I can't believe i'm actually saying this but damn, I miss Holla Forums when kikewheels was still the admin… The mods were based compared to this sissy faggot dysnomia.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=b
freech.xyz/fam/res/41128.html
archive.is/9GcWv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, start archiving threads and taking screencaps of posts and the log to expose this faggot. I bet he will come in this thread and claim that he only follows the DOST… That's bullshit. He has been banning/deleting random shit that he doesn't approve of. If you've been browsing here for over a couple of weeks, you have probably already noticed.

log link: 8ch.net/log.php?board=b

I honestly want to leave this shithole, but no other chan has traffic.

I'm just glad all the toddler pics are gone. you fuckers are sick

Chocobo

This isn't about pedo pics anymore. Dysnomia is just randomly banning/deleting shit that he doesn't like. If you're willing to sacrifice pretty much everything Holla Forums should be about simply because "muh toddler pics" then you're a dumbass.

Moogle

bump

Anyone remember Bank user? I hope this site survives long enough until he comes out.

What happened to hotwheels? Did he die?

do you have any proof to those claims? i've only seen pedo and spam deleted and banned

It happened to me and a few other anons in the "new banners" thread

Dysnomia has never deleted anything I posted and I'm a fucking nazi.

do u use a vpn?

No, I don't. I've just been too lazy to start documenting it, which is why I made this post:

I'm going to start screencapping though, you should start too if you care about Holla Forums.

For what it's worth, I was banned on the banner sticky yesterday for posting a banner that dysmonia didn't like (it didn't break the DOST). He said he didn't like it and asked why, then an argument ensued. Later I found that all of my posts were deleted on that thread, and on the entire board. No one was spamming Holla Forums at that time, then he claimed that it was because "some guy was spamming and I accidentally removed all of your posts. Anyways, I know you won't believe me but i'm just giving one of the many examples.

Oh wow! You're a Nazi!? Like that's supposed to be edgy or borderline illegal or something…

ok well im not going to believe that until you have proof because there are al ot of people trying to kill Holla Forums

Hey.

Bank user was great. Did anybody ever send a card?

I shouldn't have to prove anything if you've been browsing here since HW left, but I understand. I'm sure there are many other anons that can back me up on this though.

His name is Pedro

If you look towards the top of the banner sticky, there are still some remnants of what happened, I guess he forgot to delete some of his own threads to cover it up. He got most of them though. I know it's not proof, but it's something to consider.

delete some of his own posts*

did u repost to see if u get b& again?

I didn't end up getting banned in this case, that's what makes it even more shady. He just deleted all of my posts and pretended like nothing happened just to save his reputation.

BAMI
A
N
I

XD

XDD

fuck off Holla Forums

nice silencing technique, this was also used on the sticky even though there was no Holla Forums content involved.

you JUST fucking made that and screencapped it. Nice try at making a strawman.

dude what are you talking about? did the boogyman delete the post again?

lol

refresh the page, the image is gone.

I can't make this shit up. Correlate the times. He logged out of his account, created a thread on freech and then screencapped it. Then he posted on here as an user and decided to delete it because it was too obvious.

Here is the freech thread: freech.xyz/fam/res/41128.html

here's an archive of this thread thus far in case dysnomia deletes it.

archive.is/9GcWv

WHAT WAS THE IMAGE?

Nice damage control faggot. This is just one of the many things I will expose you with. I am starting a folder that shows how shady and selfish you are. Keep deleting shit randomly, make sure to log out of your account while you do it too ;^).

lel

You got me, the game is up.

I decided I would post it and then pretend I posted it and was pretending I didn't know what was going on when I actually knew.

Was it too meta?

It's not up yet, keep fucking up like this. I will be watching you with autistic precision and documenting your faggotry with a watchful eye. If only I archived that banner sticky before you deleted all of my shit lol. Damn, oh well, I will be patient.

Oh yeah, quick question.

Are you a compulsive liar that ends up believing his own lies?

Or are you just trying to save face in front of everyone? I understand, gotta keep an image :^)

You and me both know what happened in the sticky yesterday though, unless of course you fit the first category above.

Keep up the good work. We need people like you here to prevent things like 4chan.

Don't get too paranoid about me having fun

answer this:

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore.

You're just shitposting, right BO? I like the spam and such getting deleted, but a few things disappeared that puzzled me.

he's deleting posts that call him out just to save his reputation. That's not "having fun" it's blatant faggotry and shouldn't be tolerated from a mod. I think funbanning and creating a scene is fine, but when it becomes about a mod's self interests, that's just pure autism.

I will end up proving everything you see ITT, just give me some time.

sincerely,

OP

Don't spam and your posts won't get deleted.
Use same proxy as VPN and you might get your posts deleted. I'm not going to manually delete everything.

If you (or someone on your IP) posted something that looks like spam I probably removed it.

Always be skeptical of me.
This way if I actually do some stupid shit you can call me out on it, also if I shitpost you'll be less likely to take it seriously. I enjoy unhealthy doses of irony and sarcasm.

I shitpost here 24/7 and I'm mostly joking unless it's a post like this addressing an issue.

I saw this thread so I decided to post a thread on freech, screencap it, and then delete it really fast to make fun of you because I think it's silly that you're still upset that your posts got caught in a D+.

I can see that happening, OP, but there have been "dysnomia is cancer, should quit" threads all this week, and last. Some serious, some not.

In some ways I don't mind him taking a hatchet to some of the overgrowth here. He called me a goon recently, but I think he was just joking.

The "no rules on Holla Forums, including the mods" has it's price for us all.

But no one was spamming when you deleted my stuff. No one, you also usually ban the spammer after deleting all posts, but you didn't. You just keep using this as an excuse to globally delete posts by ID on Holla Forums. This is like the 20th time i've seen you try to use this excuse.

Good to hear, that was my general impression.

Actually there have and some were deleted. Also, they usually get spammed by people who are probably in league with dysnomia (or just dysnomia himself using python). He's very clever at how he goes about it, but he has been slipping up recently.

Just watch the logs and look at all the stuff that gets "deleted" with no bans whatsoever. Whenever that happens, 9 times out of 10 it's him covering his own ass. Think about it, if shit is getting deleted then it must be breaking the DOST, if it is, then why is the person not getting banned as well?

getting insecure and deleting posts isn't "just joking". You must have low-functioning autism or some sort of mental disorder that makes you so insecure that you have to use your mod powers to protect your reputation.

It's the byproduct of memes.

Some people are going to seriously hate me and start threads like that.
Some people are going to joke and start similar threads.

Joke threads will breed serious hate.
Serious hate will also breed jokers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

What did you post that day? You must have posted something that I thought was another spammer.

I banned Vinnie one day because he posted some kid from the pedo threads but he was actually making a reference to photoshop of Jim.

I make mistakes like this sometimes.

I go through the recent post history and remove content, if I see a shit-ton of posts with the same image they get D+. I don't normally ban unless it's someone who won't evade, and if I do it's a short ban so if it's VPN the other end can still use it.

I was the guy who made that sage banner and also some other shit that you disliked. No, i'm not assmad about you not adding them or disliking them, you even ended up adding another one of mine (spiderchan tit banner). It's the principle of it that is annoying. We got into some shit flinging argument, I was mostly just trying to trigger you at first (you were probably doing the same to me at first as well) but then you started to get assmad. Then, I refreshed the page and all of my posts were gone, I checked the log and knew it was you.

There was no fucking spam on Holla Forums, I was simultaneously browsing other threads and obsessively refreshing the catalog like I usually do, all while we were having the conversation.

All I am simply saying is, you should not be deleting shit that doesn't break the DOST. That's it. Don't delete shit that hurts your feeling, it makes you look like you're literally retarded and/or an SJW.

I forgot to mention that I was using a fucking random proxy at the time, not a VPN. The proxy was chosen from some random ass list on some obscure site. What are the fucking odds of someone using the EXACT same proxy as me at the EXACT same time and browsing Holla Forums/b/? Especially at the time I was browsing… There were probably under 100 people browsing Holla Forums at that time.

post it

I thought it was to remove posts without banning IPs, so others who use the same VPN service don't get banned.

Cover his ass for what, though? Being a retard? Aren't we all here, to some degree? Also some of the more recent spam waves were the "demod dysnomia" ones.

I'm unconvinced, but I'd rather just enjoy and bump fun threads than fight meta battles all the time. I particularly liked the crusty cum sock collection thread recently, and participation seems up in the past two weeks.

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but I tire of calling for mods heads. That American Beauty thing was funny, but resolved itself quickly. HotWheels and nugger? not knowing the movie was hilarious, too. But there were others trying to post underage nude stuff and trying to see where the line was at that time IIRC. The DOST is incredibly subjective. Jim and c0demonkey taking a more strict definition with no nn child models allowed was a big shift here.

I'm not going to keep repeating the same shit over and over. Just read the fucking thread.

In a nutshell: he is deleting posts that offend him or posts that he doesn't like that don't break the rules (DOST).

That is definitely something I would have removed.

That fucker has been spamming this board all day every damn day for almost 2 consecutive years and I've gotten tired of it. I can't ban him because he evades so I D+ when I see his shit.

If it's you I will find you and ban you IRL.

what in the fuck are you talking about? You even made a sage banner in place of mine. It's on the fucking board list still and still in the banner thread. Your damage control is getting weaker and weaker with every post.

forgot the screencap

Dysnomia creates many threads as an user and when he gets rumbled, or they fail to attract sympathetic posts, he deletes.
he has a clear view of what Holla Forums+ should, in his miserable estimation, look like, and is intent on steering content in his chosen direction. Holla Forums will be fashioned in Dynomia's image.
Failure is more or less guaranteed.

I know.

See the "Do not bump" part? Maybe people will get a hint and stop giving the spammer attention, and he might go away.

If you're the one spamming that stuff don't expect me to stop deleting your posts.

Should I remove the "Delete your own posts" option then?

It's a fucking meme on here, not everyone who posts it are spamming. The main spammer is that guy who posts those Kennedi Youtube embed threads. The sage meme grew out of those. No, i'm not that guy, I just make sage OC and post it.

I did read the thread. We can't see exactly what was deleted. Or why. Or if dys just fucked up, like he admits here does happen.

It's possible he deletes stuff that bruises his ego. It's equally possible stuff gets caught up by mistake, now that the DOST is followed more strictly. Or gets caught up now that spam is being combatted more actively.

Also thank you for the Spiderchan tits banner. I love it!

Good job, detective. You can't see exactly what was deleted because they were deleted.

Eh, Sage posts it the most. I think he can be somewhat funny at times, but enough is too much. Dys is right on this one, the guy spams like crazy, for two years now.

Exactly, so I have no way to verify if your complaints are valid. For all I know it's the CP link bot.

I hate to break it to you, but people who post sage pictures isn't one guy. There have been hundreds of pictures made, I've made probably 15 of them. I've also witnessed threads where sage OC was being pumped out at a very fast pace. There is no way one guy could possibly do that.

The Kennedi Youtube spammer is the autistic fag that has been spamming for ages.

I know exactly who the main spammer is. He's flooding threads with bani and redtext on his real IP last I checked.

for why

botmod has been a great help. It deletes CP that is reported globally. I haven't had to delete it fora while now, last time I saw some it was removed before I could click delete.

As far as DOST and pedoshit goes, I don't really follow the DOST guide, I use my own common sense.
Having said that I DO remove pedoshit, all of it.
I've been very open about not wanting them here and why.

like I said, read the thread, I've already covered this.

The only two people who know what was said is me and dysnomia and maybe some random bystanders that were browsing that thread. It was early in the moring so there were probably 1 or 2 other people there at the time.

because I can

Then permaban him if it's his real IP

I have but he evades. I've tried everything including massive range bans (which were removed for obvious reasons)

I just can't seem to get him to stop.
I talked with him personally and he seems like a pretty okay guy, he's just seriously autistic.

I usually let him go for a while and then D+ so I don't have to click the button more than a few times. I used to delete each post as it came up but that got tiring.

There is the Sage/Kennedi meme, and there is 10 threads in the catalog saying "I Love Kennedi Cotarelo" "Can you forgive Kennidi, who lives in NC" etc.

I've seen it wipe the catalog countless times, along with the brown pill, m80s, and recently Barth, as well as many others.

Like I said , it's funny sometimes, even the actual tripfag can be fun to talk to. But two years is enough. It got abused, unfortunately.

That's Holla Forums

I have no idea who that is but it reminds me of that /danielluke/ spammer.

it's the same thing.

Sage is not Holla Forums? Honest question, he didn't really seem to be but who knows? He is also intent on promoting 16chan and Masterchan. Not seriously, but doubt and confusion are sown nonetheless.

Also he seemed to be the same guy who made the "shillshades" threads last summer. They would often joke that there are only 7 or 8 people who post on Holla Forums. And I'm pretty sure a vol confirmed that most of it was one guy, the spamming, and the majority of posts in general. I assume that's sage.

No, it just grew out of that one guy who spammed 8/b/ with the YT embeds. Plus, I never see Holla Forums shills posting sage and acting like goons on here. I also go to Holla Forums from time to time for recon and never see any of the sage content.

I'm 99% sure sage has nothing to do with Holla Forums.

Just to be clear, I mean sage the tripfag, not just the meme.

I doubt it, I've never seen him promoting Holla Forums and I don't even think he chose the name sage based on the meme. He probably just chose it for the anti-bump version of sage.

I doubt it too. But hey dys, he's the autist, never ending spammer? Is that correct?

That also seems wrong somehow, but I'm 99% sure you told him to fuck off and didn't care anymore about his bullshit, in reference to him being the spammer.

So why is he content to sometimes just post from thread to thread? Also Vinnie seems ok with him, as well as Travis poster, who is an autist unto himself. And apparently a team of at least three.

I have no idea what you are talking about, can you clarify? I never once claimed dysnomia was a spammer.

Who cares? Since when are random tripfags important? The guy seems like an asskisser to me anyways. Whenever I attacked dysnomia in the banner sticky, he was always right there to defend him.

inb4 they're the same fag

I wasn't even going to say it but it wouldn't surprise me.

I meant is sage the spammer dysnomia meant here. Sorry, I should have added

I don't really know what they matter, but they are more visible. Dysnomia seems to like Vinnie, as he will make OC and seems to honestly love the community here. So it seems odd that he, tripfag sage who seems to both like it here and love to spam, shill for Maaterchan and 16chan, and Travisposter who some used to say was good chemo but then just spammed all kinds of threads last summer. It was worse than an over eager hotpocket in my view.

I don't know user, I'm trying to get the lay of the land. Seems like random tripfags, spammers and shit memes can wreak a lot of havok with a few intensely dedicated autists shitposting deafeningly. Well meaning or not.

Well my original argument and the entire point that I am trying to make here has nothing to do with those spammers. My point was simply that dysnomia is deleting posts that don't violate the DOST.

I am willing to bet that Vinnie is just one of dysnomia's butt buddies from IRC and just follows him around and kisses his ass. Just read through the banner thread, it's pretty disgusting shit.

In pic related he mistakenly refers to dysnomia as the BO/admin and then basically says that we should follow his orders, regardless if they go beyond the DOST. Just read through the thread, it's pathetic. Even boox didn't beg and kiss ass as much as vinnie.

ITT:. butthurt user

I'm here since mollychan, i iz oldfag :^)

Gud times….

Fucking firetires. Whatever happened to him anyway? I've been here since the exodus but been lurking less and less.

Wonder uf ut was fent

Take easy bruh!
Have you considered that maybe you are taken all too seriously?

Take the following tip:"Get a life"

:^)

Not leaving because no other place has traffic is in part the reason they don't have any traffic. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

This.
I've been posting a bit on 16chan.nl to try and help them out.