Former Pres. Vicente Fox apologizes to Trump

Can this day get any better?

Time to build that wall!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/04/president-fox-apologizes-invites-trump-mexico/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CAN'T

STUMP

WON'T

STUMP

OP here, they recognize our meme magic!

breitbart.com/milo/2016/05/04/meme-magic-donald-trump-internets-revenge-lazy-entitled-elites/

PURE COINCIDENCE

larger

Also, all the Trump today was pure bliss

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought most trump related memes came from Holla Forums Holla Forums

Anyone else think this might be a trap?

I think so.

Let cuckchan take the fall, we are user we take no credit, we just bask in the glory of kek and meme magic

Mister President, sir, won't you come visit us? We'll (((take care))) of you.

People are taking Trump seriously now that he's going to be the nominee. Can't wait for the liberal butthurt, I bet there will be tremors.

Sorry Pedros, the wall is still getting built.

Now that his victory is imminent all the people who used to laugh at and ridicule him are starting to get really afraid of what a man of such power who is defying all odds could do to them.
They will all come crawling in the next few months and I love to see this.

Fuck that. If Trump goes to Mexico he won't be coming back.

fucking kek at the cheeky subhuman trying to ruse the God Emperor though

So the assassination threats begin, eh? Fuck this mexinigger, we have real long memories

Same thing I was thinking,user.
We have to tell the emperor not to set foot in that third world shit hole.

Trump wrote the book on negotiation. One of the first rules is to make your opponent meet on your turf.

I say Trump should fire back by telling Vicente to come to the US and take a tour of the communities fucking wrecked by Mexican narcotics brought here by his countrymen. But at the same time, we should take the lumps out. The wall will only be getting 9 feet taller instead of the previously mentioned 10.

They couldn't care any less, with the money they make off of drugging up all of America.

They just don't wanna pay for it, since they believe that since America will be building it, that it is their debt to pay. The bastards.

The entire Mexican government works in cahoots with the cartels. The wall being built is going to fuck up Mexico's shit big time which is why they have been so visibly opposed to it.

Looks like Vicente is at the Bargaining stage.
Have no mercy on the cunt, Trump. Build that wall another 10 feet higher just for him backing down like a pussy.

Where's your fury now? Where's your defiance?
Limp, impotent cucks who spend decades rolling over to any kind of real strength, avoiding any real challenge brayed and screamed from their position of power "NEVER TRUMP". And now that Trump has come? They remain limp, impotent cucks, and roll over on their bellies for America.

It's obvious that they could just have their fun with Canada, though. They've practically wormed their way around the world, at this rate.

When Trump announced the wall, they were stupefied. It was only when he said they'd pay for it, that they got visibly angry, and when he started getting positive response, they became furious.

Now they know of a problem, and they want it gone, no matter what visible facade of honour they break, in the process.

Mexico is a lawless zone, Canada is not nearly as bad. Yes they're pozzed up neghole cucks, but it's going to be a lot easier to spawn a nest of Mexicans in Canada than it would be trying to singling out who's Sinaloa in Tijuana.

easier to spot* a nest of Mexicans

Hahaha Coincidence goyim.