Suffering thread

Post people and animals suffering.

Preferably webm, preferably with sound.

better make my weiner twitch(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/04/21/us/21scotus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crush_Video_Prohibition_Act_of_2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish
liveleak.com/view?i=b21_1433788221
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
goregasm.co/index.php?topic=1724.0
imdb.com/title/tt0643109/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_40
youtube.com/watch?v=AT-5xLo1scY
8ch.net/asmr/res/4657.html#4672
mir.cr/1PKNHSXX
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-top-tory-4957409
8ch.net/b/res/5901193.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck me, I posted the fake one. I thought it was the webm with that girl getting fucked in the ass crying

can someone help me out with it? I think it was caught up in my disk cleanup session

I'll keep dumping shit, but please do contribute

gay

I'm starting to think that dysnomia was hired by 4chan to make this site less desirable so that people will go back.

What a fucking faggot.

It has been shit for awhile but now Holla Forums is officially kill. Anyone know of good altboards other than the lounge?

16 isn't fucked yet. It's slow but better than this shit

Maybe make a board called Suffering & in future mods can direct anons there instead of banning.

Looks pretty good, thanks user.

I don't care enough about this shit to make a board for it but it should certainly be allowed on Holla Forums. Why is it that as soon as pedos are removed everything else quickly follows?
rhetorical question, it's because mods start removing content based on their feels instead of strictly based on the letter of the law

I was only banned for 20 minutes. It seems as though the admin believes (mistakingly) that hard crush is illegal to possess and share, which is not true.

It's only illegal to sell and produce.

Post rape and torture, preferably torture of women.

I was gonna post my crush folder but I don't fancy being banned by a misinformed admin again.

here's a generic but quality blowjob gif in my sad attempt to keep this thread alive

that one is not even a fucking gif

well, this one makes up for it

You got source on your claim? My understanding is it's illegal to posses and distribute.
I'm glad it was just legal enforcement even if the mod and I are wrong

jewpedia says its only illegal when selling is involved

correct me if I'm wrong, though.

I just wanna see things suffer, why must I suffer

He makes up his own rules, you must follow his rules OR ELSE! The DOST doesn't matter on Holla Forums. All that matters is dysnomia's opinions.

This looks like a good place for a cut aminal tread

fuck it

im going down but im taking you with me

Lets make that cute shall we?

next time you try to samefag clear the name field

newfag degenerate

It's funny, I can see people getting slaughtered, beheaded, lit on fire, tortured for hours, committing suicide, being blown to bits etc etc… and not think anything of it. Yet when it's a dog it suddenly becomes fucked up imo.

Initially I was going to reply to this thread thinking mod had overreacted because OP's webm is from a shitty movie called "Megan is Missing" and the girl is an actress, and was 18 at the time, and the movie was total shit.

But I see two other things were deleted, and presumably that's what got him banned, so what the fuck did he post? I saw a thread stay up for hours that was just nothing but rape webms like a week ago.

What'd this guy post that was more extreme than that?

illegal?

Violent acts against animals are considered recognized as indicators of a disease of the psyche that is not limited to animals. "anyone who has once accustomed to the life of any living being as unworthy of life, there is a risk that one day he also comes to the conclusion that human life is worthless, "wrote humanitarian Albert Schweitzer.

"Murderers … their dubious careers often start as children to kill or torture animals," said Robert K. Ressler, the profiles of serial killers created for the FBI.

Studies have convinced sociologists, lawmakers and the courts that acts of cruelty against animals deserve our attention. It can be the first sign of a mental disease that does not stop from violence against humans too.

A long history of violence and animal abuse is not solely the result of a slight split personality of Tierquälers, but a symptom of a profound disturbance. The research in the field of psychology and criminology shows that people who commit violent acts against animals, do not stop there.

Many of them are expanding their deeds to affect humans.

The FBI has found that repeated acts of violence against animals is one of the features that are usually stored in their computers, accounts of serial rapist and murderers appear. And guidance for diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders lists cruelty to animals as a diagnostic criterion for conduct disorders.

(1)Studies have shown that violent and aggressive criminals are more likely to abuse animals and children as criminals those who are classified as non-aggressive. (2) A study of psychiatric patients who had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats, has shown that all of them also had high levels of aggression towards people, including one patient who had actually killed a boy. (3) For scientists, the outgoing of animal cruelty fascination draws a thread through the lives of serial rapists and killers. (4)

Notorious murderers: History books are full of examples: Patrick Sherrill, who killed 14 employees where he previously worked and then shot himself, was already known to have abused and killed, pets' and then release his own dog on them to to mutilate them. (5) Earl Kenneth Shriner, who raped a 7-year-old boy stabbed and mutilated, and was well known for having putting firecrackers in the anus of stray dogs. (6) Brenda Spencer, who killed a school teacher in San Diego with a semi-automatic rifle with a shot to the head of a teacher and the janitor and then injured nine others, had repeatedly tortured dogs and cats, in many cases by lighting their tails on fire. (7) Albert DeSalvo, the "Boston Strangler" who killed 13 women, began in his youth torturing and killing dogs and cats in crates and shot them with arrows. (8) Carroll Edward Cole, who for five of the 35 murders of which he was indicted, was executed, said that the first violent act was passed as a child was to strangle a puppy. (9) In 1987, three high school - students indicted in Missouri, killed a classmate. They were well known for the repeated cases of animal mutilations, they had begun years earlier. One of them admitted that he had already killed so many cats that he no longer could count them. (10) Two brothers who murdered their parents had previously told classmates they had decapitated a cat. (11) Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer the list is endless. Young people are sometimes sentenced to prison terms without parole.

If you think I was trying to same fag you are even more stupid than OP.

Animal cruelty and family violence: Domestic abuse is directed more against the weaker animal and child abuse go hand in hand usually. Parents who ignore the needs of an animal or abused animals tend also to transfer this to their children.

In 88 percent of 57 families in New Jersey who were in treatment for child abuse, were also pets' had been abused. (12) Of 23 British families with cases of animal abuse, 83 percent of them were convicted of child abuse expert or at risk for neglect. (13) While animal abuse is an important sign of child abuse, it is not always a parent who is tormented by the animals. Children who abuse animals to repeat so often, what they have learned at home. Like their parents, they react with violence to anger and frustration. Their violence is directed against the only member of their family, which is even weaker than himself: a 'pet'. One expert said: "Children with a violent family background characterized by the fact that they often ….. - participate in battles against the weak - like a pecking order of chickens," during which they also mutilate animals or kill. It is a fact that is just family violence as a breeding ground for childhood cruelty to animals. interrupt the cycle of violence , it is "among psychologists consensus view is …. that animal cruelty is one of the clearest examples of the persistence of mental disorders from childhood to adulthood. This means that the significance of predictions of childhood animal cruelty is extensively documented, "says the Institute of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University. (14) to dismiss schools, parents, local authorities and the courts, the animal cruelty as "minor" offenses, thus ignoring a time bomb. Instead, authorities and courts to punish society representative of the animal cruelty sharply to investigate the underlying families for further signs of violence and require intensive counseling for offenders. The authorities must recognize that abuse towards ANY living being is unacceptable and constitutes a danger to anyone. In addition, children should be taught to respect animals and to take care of them, in their own interest. After extensive studies of the link between animal and child abuse, two other experts concluded that: "The development of relationships in human society, marked by emotion and goodness, could be accelerated if we have a positive and lasting ethic between children and animals. "

(15)What you can do: - Apply pressure on your local school and judicial authorities to take cases of animal abuse seriously. The laws must speak for themselves, so that each is clear that violence against any sentient beings - whether human or animal - is not acceptable. - Keep eyes and ears open when it comes to neglect or abuse of animals or children.

Do you accept the testimony of children seriously if they report such cases?
Some children may not talk about their own abuse, but do so in relation to animals. - Do not ignore less important cases of cruelty to animals by children. Talk to the children and their parents. And if necessary, make contact with a social agency.

Peta will come and eat your eyes now silly boy!

A friend of mine is processing online reports from the FBI.

Every once in while he stumbles on shitbags like you. Luckily, you might think, his directives are to ignore animal abuse because it's "minimal threat" in a world where terrorism gets all attention…

However, he always forwards anonymous tips to local PETAs activists (even in foreign countries) including the true identity of the poster regardless of him or her using TOR and hiding behind layers of proxies, sometimes even the abuser.

You wouldn't think what these peaceful animal lovers can turn into once they are given a reason to unleash their rage on cunts like you.

He told me that on average 10% of his reports ended up in violent death of the poster / abusers.

It's funny because once a 55 years old mother got beheaded because her stupid 15 y/o was trolling the Internet with dogs beheading posts.

He didn't give a fuck, the internet account was registered to her name.

He said that people need to better watch their childs so they don't grow into little shits, and the mother deserved what happened. (I think it's harsh though)

But most of the time he's right, esp now in 2015, with all this social network crap, as he can pinpoint who the real user of a computer is by analyzing browsing behaviors.

So good luck edgy asshole !

(I just sent a mail to my friend, I wish you to be in those 10%.)

In the current study, investigators tested the hypothesis that a history of substantial animal cruelty is associated with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder (APD) and looked for associations with other disorders commonly diagnosed in a population of criminal defendants. Forty-eight subjects, criminal defendants who had histories of substantial animal cruelty, were matched with defendants without this history. Data were systematically obtained from the files by using four specifically designed data retrieval outlines. A history of animal cruelty during childhood was significantly associated with APD, antisocial personality traits, and polysubstance abuse.

Hi Reddit

It's a shame I don't live in America, huh?

In 1806, Phillipe Pinel 1 developed the diagnostic
concept of “mania without delirium,” considered a
forerunner of today’s antisocial personality disorder
(APD). One of his two examples of this disorder
involved a man who showed extreme aggression
against both people and animals and who eventually
killed a person. Several notorious mass and multiple
murderers have had a history of animal cruelty in
childhood. 2–4 A recent article by Johnson and
Becker 5 describes nine case histories of adolescents
with prominent sadistic sexual fantasies, who talked
about single or serial killings. Three of the nine per-
sons had histories of animal cruelty. Besides these
individual case reports, in several studies a history of
animal cruelty was found to be associated with ag-
gression against people. 6–17 A Swiss study of chil-
dren 18 who engaged in animal cruelty and aggressive
behavior confirmed the association, at least in part,
between sadistic behavior against animals and early
childhood trauma. The important point, however, is
that even though animal cruelty is accepted today as
adiagnosticcriterionforconductdisorderandthere-
fore APD, its association with these or any psychiat-
ric disorders has not been firmly established.
During the 1980s, Felthous and others 12–17 con-
ducted several early studies that consistently showed
a relationship between a history of cruelty to animals
and later aggression against people. The most defin-
itive study to date was conducted by Kellert and
Felthous, 15 whointerviewedsomeofthemostrecur-
rentlyviolentmen(i.e.,menwithahistoryofviolent
acts whose aggressive behavior persisted during in-
carceration) within the federal prison system and
compared these violent criminal offenders with non-
violent criminals and with noncriminals. Results of
this study showed that those men with a high rate of
recurrent and serious aggression had histories of a
larger number of episodes of animal cruelty in child-
hoodincomparisonwiththosewhowerenonaggres-
sive, based on independent ratings. The association
between a history of substantial cruelty to animals
(i.e., serious and recurrent cruelty, as defined later in
the article) and later aggression against people was
also confirmed in a second publication of the find-
ings in this same study. 16 This investigation was im-
portantinemphasizinganadequatedefinitionofan-
imalcrueltyandthenatureoftheaggressivebehavior
against people. Although many of the criminals who
hadbeencrueltoanimalsshowedbehaviortypicalof
an aggressive psychopath or at least typical of the
presence of an APD, there was no attempt in that
study to examine the subjects diagnostically.

can you read?

Developments
in biological psychiatry and research suggest the im-
portanceofserotonergicsystemsinaggressivebehav-
ior and impulsivity, including cruelty toward ani-
mals. 22–24 Nonetheless, research establishing the
diagnostic significance of this behavior is essentially
nonexistent. Although cruelty to animals has not
beengivendiagnosticsignificancefordisordersother
than Conduct Disorder and APD in the DSMs, the
behavior has been reported in men with persecutory
delusions. 25
The tested hypothesis in this study was that a his-
tory of substantial cruelty to animals in childhood is
associated with a diagnosis of APD in adults. The
study also afforded an opportunity to test whether
this behavior is associated with other mental disor-
ders or conditions commonly diagnosed in criminal
defendants.
Methodology
Index and Control Cases
Wetestedthehypothesisthatahistoryofsubstan-
tial animal cruelty is associated with a diagnosis of
APD by comparing, through retrospective forensic
chart review, the diagnoses in 48 men who had this
history with 48 men without such a history. All sub-
jects in the index group were criminal defendants
with a recorded history of substantial cruelty to ani-
mals,definedas“apatternofdeliberately,repeatedly,
and unnecessarily hurting vertebrate animals in a
manner likely to cause serious injury” (Ref. 16, p 57)
Before initiation, the study was approved by the In-
stitutional Review Board of the University of Texas
Medical School, Galveston.

Selection of Index and Control Cases
We identified 48 men with a history of cruelty to
animals by reviewing records of all criminal forensic
evaluations conducted by the county psychiatrist for
Galveston County, Texas, from January 1984
through December 1996. For most evaluees in both
groups, the forensic issue was competency to stand
trial, although sanity was also a recurrent question.
Those in the control group were matched for sex,
race,age,andyearofexaminationandhadnohistory
whatsoever of animal cruelty, having answered neg-
atively, as documented, to three separate questions
about animal cruelty during their forensic evalua-
tion. Matched control subjects were selected from
the files of criminal defendants evaluated within the
same calendar year and belonging to the same racial
orethnicgroupandagegroup(i.e.,plusorminusfive
years). The search for control subjects was initiated
by the random drawing of a letter of the alphabet,
after which the first file pulled was that of a subject
whose last name began with the letter and who had
been evaluated in the same calendar year as the cor-
respondingstudysubject.Ifthedefendantwhoselast
name began with this letter did not fulfill the criteria
to be a matching control subject, the search was con-
tinued in alphabetical order.
No subjects were excluded based on diagnosis.
Subjects with files with incomplete information on
items listed in data retrieval outlines, however, were
excluded. Any subject with some history of animal
abuse or neglect who did not meet the threshold
definition for substantial cruelty to animals was not
included in either group. Subjects too psychotic or
disorganizedtoprovidehistoricalbackgroundwould
not have had data on file to permit assignment to
either group. Also, subjects already included in the
studywhohadbeenreevaluatedforensicallyatalater
time were not included in the study a second time.

If you live in Russia is even funnier what happens to you,and the Germans wont let russians get one up on them so fucked there also.

The Original Forensic Evaluation
A description of any criminal forensic evaluation
should convey the types of data that were on file and
available for the study. Because the evaluations were
performed only for forensic purposes, they did not
follow a research protocol. Accordingly, evaluations
wereindividualizedtothespecificforensicdiagnostic
needs of each evaluee. Nonetheless, a core battery of
structuredinterviewswasusedfornearlyeverydefen-
dant. This included a history of prior neurologic and
behavioral problems from an interview outline enti-
tled “Early Childhood Behaviors,” an interview
schedule on “Demographics and Family Back-
ground,” and a comprehensive “Mental Status Ex-
amination.” During the inquiry about early behav-
ior, most defendants were asked three questions regarding animal cruelty, and typically those who
reported a history of some animal cruelty were then
interviewed in depth with the animal-relations sec-
tion of the interview schedule that had been used in
the aforementioned Kellert and Felthous 15 animal
cruelty study. Occasionally, a defendant was so ex-
tremely disturbed that he was unable to cooperate
with a structured interview. In such cases, the dis-
turbed subject was not asked about animal cruelty.
The history of present illness and the defendant’s
understanding of his legal situation were also in-
cluded in the formal written reports.
Many but not all defendants underwent psycho-
logical testing to clarify further the diagnosis and to
assess psychological strengths and weaknesses. Spe-
cific tests selected depended on the diagnostic ques-
tion to be resolved. Much less commonly, other di-
agnostic procedures were ordered on an individual
basis (e.g., computed tomographic scan, electroen-
cephalogram, specific blood studies).
When available, the following reports and docu-
mentswerealsoread:statementofindictment,police
reports,andcriminalrecordsprovidedbythedistrict
attorney and Texas Department of Public Safety. In
some cases, a parent, spouse, or witnesses were inter-
viewed for collateral, confirmatory, or early back-
groundinformation.Parentsorotherprimaryfamily
members were then provided an opportunity to con-
firm or deny the defendant’s history, including his
account of animal cruelty.
Diagnoses established by the forensic evaluator fol-
lowed the criteria established by the American Psychi-
atric Association in its official diagnostic manuals. Be-
cause these evaluations were conducted over the time
spanfrom1984through1996,DSMIII 19 criteriawere
used until DSM III-R 20 criteria were published in
1987, and DSM III-R criteria were applied until
DSM-IV 21 became available in 1994, after which, cri-
teria of the latest manual were used. Diagnoses were
supported by specific signs and symptoms that corre-
spondedtodiagnosticcriteriaintherespectivemanual.
Typically, a forensic evaluation required two,
sometimes three, clinical interviews with the defen-
dant, with each interview lasting between 1 and 3
hours.Someevaluationswereaccomplishedwithina
shorter time frame, and others took much longer.

Procedure for Data Collection and Analysis
Dataweresystematicallyretrievedfromthefilesin
both groups by using four retrieval outlines: demo-
graphic data, animal cruelty, diagnostic profile, and
criminal history. When registering diagnoses, we at-
tempted to verify the diagnosis independently, on
the basis of recorded diagnostic criteria. Verification
ofadiagnosisofAPDandantisocialpersonalitytraits
was made without using the history of cruelty, when
present. After data were collected on respective
theme outlines, they were entered into a computer
for collation and analysis.
Most comparisons between groups were made us-
ing the chi-square test of independence with correc-
tion for continuity. When the numbers were very
low, the Fisher exact probability test was used. Be-
cause of the small sample sizes, the power to detect
differences was limited. Because multiple compari-
sons were made between groups there is some possi-
bility of inflated significance, although for the diag-
nostic comparisons the classifications were often
mutuallyexclusiveandthuswerelesslikelytoleadto
correlated positive findings. We set the error rate at
? ?.01foreachanalysisofstatisticalsignificance,to
minimize the risk of Type I error.

They are notorious for killing people who abuse animals. Do some research, kiddo.

Calm down, I don't enjoy these videos either man.
I post them to raise awareness of the cruelty some people have towards animals.
Please don't tell your friend about me. I think this is all a big misunderstanding.
I'm only 13 and I guess I didn't know how to raise awareness properly :(

Results
Demographiccharacteristicsforthecontrolgroup
were matched as closely as possible to the character-
istics of subjects in the study group (Table 1). The
study and control groups had comparable mean ages
(31.65 and 31.75 years, respectively) and age ranges.
Differences in demographic characteristics between
groups were statistically insignificant. In a single in-
stance, a Hispanic subject was matched with a white
subject. All other subjects were matched for race and
ethnicity. It is evident that social adjustment and the
general level of functioning of subjects in both the
study and control groups were comparable and gen-
erally poor.
Psychiatric diagnoses in the two groups were sim-
ilar and typical of the most frequently encountered
diagnoses in this defendant population. The two
groupsshowednosignificantdifferencesinthenum-
bersofdefendantswithpsychoticdisordersandmen-
tal retardation and in the prevalence of alcohol abuse
and dependence. Group differences were not found
for less-frequently encountered disorders: adjust-
ment disorder, dysthymia, depressive disorders, cog-
nitive disorders and dementias, anxiety disorders, bi-
polar affective disorder, sexual disorders, and
dissociative disorders. However, the group of sub-
jectswithahistoryofanimalcrueltyshowedasignificantly higher prevalence of polysubstance abuse and
dependence. This difference was not observed in
subjects who had abused only one substance but was
noted in those who had used multiple drugs.
The diagnosis of APD was significantly more fre-
quent in the animal cruelty group (Table 2). Thus,
ourhypothesiswasconfirmed,atleastinthisselected
population of male criminal defendants. Antisocial
personality traits were also significantly more fre-
quent in the group with a history of animal cruelty.

I WANT REDDIT TO GO AWAY

Goddfuckingdamnit. Can't we have a nice rape thread without it turning into some stupid ass fetish thread?

Fuck all of yous.

Table 1 Demographics of Study and Control Groups
Variable
Study Group
(n ? 48)
Control Group
(n ? 48) Significance
Age (years)
Mean 31.65 31.75
Range 17–62 18–50
Race/ethnicity
White 13 (27.1) 14 (29.2) ? 2 ? .1279; df ? 2; p ? .9380
Black 29 (60.4) 29 (60.4)
Hispanic 6 (12.5) 5 (10.4)
Employed before arrest 12 (25) 17 (35.4) ? 2 ? .7905; p ? .3739
Marital status
Single 32 (66.7) 30 (62.5) ? 2 ? .8044; df ? 2; p ? .6688
Divorced 11 (22.9) 10 (20.8)
Married/common law 5 (10.4) 8 (16.7)
Data are number of subjects with percentage of total group shown in parenthese

you better wipe your HDD and stop using the internet for at least 5 years. You should be safe if you go off the grid.

I will only use my phone. I need it to check my facebook.

Other personality disorders, including mixed per-
sonality disorder, were not found significantly more
frequently in the study group. This latter group of
personality-disordered subjects included evaluees
with diagnoses of borderline personality disorder,
paranoid personality disorder, schizotypal personal-
ity disorder, and various types of mixed personality
disorder. Table 2 shows that the percentage of sub-
jects with APD in the group who had a history of
substantial animal cruelty was exactly the same as that for those with other personality disorders
(37.5%)—a little more than one-third. The associa-
tion between animal cruelty and other personality
disorders was not significant. Antisocial personality
traits showed a strong correlation, and the correla-
tion with APD was stronger yet.
In an attempt to gain better understanding of the
correlation between animal cruelty and various types
of pathologic character traits, we more closely exam-
ined various groupings of personality disorders and
traits (Table 3). We considered the possibility that
somesubjectswithantisocialpersonalitytraitswould
possibly have qualified for the diagnosis of APD, if
more information had been available at the time of
evaluation. Based on this assumption, an artificial
groupofcharacterologicallydisorderedsubjectswith
antisocial features was created. It included subjects
withaclearlyestablishedAPD,antisocialpersonality
traits (ASPT), and mixed personality disorder
(MixedPD)withantisocialfeatures,listedinTable3
as “all character pathology with antisocial traits
(APD?ASPT?Mixed PD with AS features)” This
included 79.2 percent of the study group, but only
20.8percentofthecontrolgroup.Thedifferencewas
significant, although this was a post hoc grouping.
Another group was formed excluding subjects with
antisocial traits and focusing only on personality dis-
orders with antisocial components, listed in Table 3
as “all PD with antisocial features.” This included
62.5 percent of the study group, but only 20.8 per-
cent of the control group. Although this was also a
post hoc grouping, the same level of significance was
found.

stop pretending to be me, faggot

Looks like it might be pizza but I don’t know.

Who's the reddit now?

Another category consisted of all personality dis-
orders, including subjects with APD, borderline per-
sonality disorder, schizotypal personality disorder,
paranoidpersonalitydisorder,andmixedpersonality
disorder, with and without antisocial features. The
study group had 75 percent in this category, whereas
thecontrolgrouphadonly27.1percent.Thisdiffer-
ence was statistically significant.
AcloserlookatdefendantswithdiagnosesofAPD
revealed interesting, but not unexpected, data about
comorbidities. Table 4 demonstrates that substance
use disorders and malingering were over-represented
in the study group.
Discussion
This study confirmed the hypothesis that APD is
associated with a history of cruelty to animals. Re-
sults also demonstrated significant association of an-imal cruelty with antisocial personality traits and
polysubstance abuse.
To our knowledge, this is the first study with
matched control subjects that demonstrates a statis-
tically significant correlation between history of cru-
elty to animals in childhood and a diagnosis of APD
in adulthood. Typically, animal cruelty is one of sev-
eral antisocial behaviors related to conduct disorder
in childhood, and diagnosis of conduct disorder is in
turnaprerequisiteforthediagnosisofAPDinadult-
hood. 20,21,26–30 Because earlier prospective, longitu-
dinal studies systematically examined other antiso-
cialbehavior,suchasstealing,impulsivity,aggressive
actions, disobedience, cheating, defiance, profanity,
destruction of school materials, and general cruelty
and bullying, but not animal cruelty, the results of
the present study suggest the importance of includ-
inganimalcruelty,adequatelydefined,infuturepro-
spective longitudinal studies of the evolution of de-
linquent disordered behavior in childhood to more
fixed and serious patterns of pathologic behavior in
adults.
Various publications have emphasized different
corefeaturesofAPD.Robbins 31 pointstotheaggres-
sive behavior and disregard for social norms. Quay 32
stresses the stimulation-seeking drive of the antiso-
cial. Smetana et al. 33 underscore the antisocial per-
son’s impaired moral development. Eysenck 34
stresses extroversion and failure to learn from experi-
ence. Venables 35 focuses attention on the antisocial
person’s reduced capacity to experience fear. Thus, a
history of substantial animal cruelty is not only con-
sistent with precursory and essential dimensions of
APD, it can serve also as a probe for eliciting informa-
tion about these important psychological qualities.
Several limitations of this study must be acknowl-
edged. First, initial identification of the presence of
substantialcrueltytoanimals,indeedallthedata,was
based on chart review. Because the defendants had
been evaluated for forensic and not research pur-
poses, only those who acknowledged animal cruelty
duringinitialscreeningunderwentanin-depthinter-
view for animal cruelty. Nonetheless, virtually all
subjects in this group of defendants were asked con-
sistently, and in the same manner, three questions
regarding cruelty to animals. Second, the forensic
practitioner who established the diagnoses was gen-
erally the same interviewer who had elicited the his-
tory of animal cruelty, and these were therefore not
totally independent determinations.

We offset this
possible bias by assuring that the investigator who
retrieved, organized, and analyzed the data had not
been involved in the original forensic evaluations.
Therefore, he was able to make independent diag-
nostic judgments by reviewing information in files
without using the history of animal cruelty as a diag-
nostic criterion. Thirdly, in most of the cases, the
history of animal cruelty was elicited only from the
subject himself. However, on several occasions in
which close family members were interviewed, they
confirmed with specific examples the subject’s his-
tory of animal cruelty. (This is interesting, because
episodes of cruelty are not usually perpetrated in
front of family members.) Fourth, a risk in conduct-
ing pretrial evaluations is that disclosure of sensitive
historical information would be affected by the sub-
ject’s understandable concern about his upcoming
trial. Finally, because this study involved only a rel-
atively small number of male criminal defendants in
a local jurisdiction, caution must be used about gen-
eralizing and applying conclusions to the general
population.
The possibility that excluding evaluees could af-
fect the study results warrants acknowledgment. Al-
though specific numbers were not available after the
study’s completion, the number of potential subjects
excluded based on incomplete information or active
psychosis during interviews was sufficiently small. It
is very doubtful, on the one hand, that these exclu-
sions would have affected the study results. On the
other hand, the group of subjects who had some
history of cruelty but whose cruelty did not meet the
threshold definition of severity and recurrence was
substantially larger than the index and control
groups,accountingformostoftheevaluees.Thiswas
not unexpected, however, because the base rate for
prevalence of infrequent or minor abuses is probably
rather high in a forensic, or even the general,
population.

AW SHIT

Table 2 Diagnoses in Study and Control Groups
Study Group Control Group
Significance N % N %
Psychotic disorders 7 14.6 10 20.8 ? 2 ? .2859; p ? .5928
Mental retardation 7 14.6 9 18.8 ? 2 ? .0750; p ? .7842
Alcohol abuse/dependence 16 33.3 19 39.6 ? 2 ? .1799; p ? .6715
Substance abuse/dependence
Single 6 12.5 9 18.8 ? 2 ? .3160; p ? .5740
Poly 18 37.5 4 18.3 ? 2 ? 9.9656; p ? .0016
Total 24 50.0 13 27.1 ? 2 ? 4.3976; p ? .0360
Depressive disorder 0 0 1 2.1 Fisher, p ? .99
Bipolar affective disorder 0 0 1 2.1 Fisher, p ? .99
Anxiety disorders 0 0 2 4.2 Fisher, p ? .4947
Dementia/“organic” conditions 4 8.3 6 12.5 ? 2 ? .1116; p ? .7383
Dysthymia 4 8.3 1 2.1 ? 2 ? .8440; p ? .3583
Adjustment disorder 1 2.1 1 2.1 Fisher, p ? .99
Sexual disorders 0 0 2 4.2 Fisher, p ? .4947
Dissociative disorders 1 2.1 0 0 Fisher, p ? .99
Malingering 9 18.8 4 8.3 ? 2 ? 1.4235; p ? .2328
Antisocial personality disorder 18 37.5 4 8.3 ? 2 ? 9.9656; p ? .0016
Antisocial personality traits 8 16.7 0 0 Fisher, p ? .0057
Other personality disorders
Personality disorders 4 8.3 2 4.1 Fisher, p ? .6673
Mixed 14 29.2 7 14.6 ? 2 ? .1943; p ? .1385
Total 18 37.5 9 18.8 ? 2 ? 3.2979; p ? .0694
Polysubstance abuse, APD, and antisocial personality traits show the strongest correlation with a history of substantial cruelty to animals. In both groups, n ? 48.

Table 3 Personality Disorders
Character Disorder
Study Group Control Group
Significance n % n %
Antisocial personality disorder 18 37.5 4 8.3 ? 2 ? 9.9656; p ? .0016
Borderline personality disorder 3 6.3 1 2.1 Fisher, p ? .6170
Paranoid personality disorder 1 2.1 0 .0 Fisher, p ? .99
Schizotypal personality disorder 0 0 1 2.1 Fisher, NS p ? .99
Antisocial personality traits 8 16.7 0 .0 Fisher, p ? .0057
Borderline personality traits 1 2.1 0 .0 Fisher, p ? .99
Paranoid personality traits 1 2.1 0 .0 Fisher, p ? .99
Schizotypal personality traits 2 4.2 0 .0 Fisher, p ? .4947
Mixed PD with antisocial features 12 25 6 12.5 ? 2 ? 1.7094; p ? .1911
Mixed PD without antisocial features 2 4.2 1 2.1 Fisher, p ? .99
All character pathology with antisocial traits
(APD?ASPT?Mixed PD with AS features) 38 79.2 10 20.8 ? 2 ? 30.3750; p ? .0001
All PD with antisocial features 30 62.5 10 20.8 ? 2 ? 15.4714; p ? .0001
All personality disorders 36 75 13 27.1 ? 2 ? 20.1754; p ? .0001
Wherever personality disorders or traits include APD or antisocial personality traits, the category gains significance in its association with animal cruelty. In both

But animal crush IS illegal.

Table 4 APD with Comorbidity
Disorder
Study Group
(n ? 18)
Control Group
(n ? 4)
Malingering 5 1
Alcohol dependence 5 3
Substance dependence 9 1*
Schizophrenia 3 0
Dysthymic disorder 2 0
Organic condition 2 1

What in the fuck is this anyways? The DSM?

who is this alleged woman and why are they killing various animals

No, it's not, and it's not on the DOST either.

This isn't me, I swear!
I think someone is trying to get me into trouble!
If you can check our IPs, you'll see this is someone else trying to frame me or something.
Please don't tell your friend!
How do I sage?

Do you have any official documenting for that? I know my laws very well so I am very sorry if I'm wrong here.

I'm backtracing your IP as we speak.

*click* *click* *click*

Because the diagnosis of personality disorder is
usually not critical in itself to addressing a legal mat-
ter,suchascompetencytostandtrial,evaluationsfor
personality disorders were not exhaustive. As already
mentioned in the Results section, it is conceivable
that several subjects were more characterologically
disturbed than was made evident in these diagnostic
interviews,evenwiththeuseofpsychologicaltesting.
Therefore, we assume that by using DSM criteria in
this study, pathologic disorders may have been un-
derdiagnosed. Thus, it is not surprising that individ-uals with character disorders, including antisocial
personalitytraits,APD,andmixedpersonalitydisor-
der with antisocial features, collectively all showed a
higher incidence of animal cruelty.
Even though results of this study support an asso-
ciation between cruelty and APD, with only 37.5
percent of the cruelty group having this diagnosis,
cruelty should not be considered to be diagnostic of
APD any more than any other single behavioral cri-
terion is diagnostic of this disorder. This study’s em-
phasis on cruelty should not diminish the impor-
tance of identifying Clecklian core defects of
psychopathology, a constellation of multiple behav-
ioral criteria, in establishing the diagnosis.
A recent study by Miller and Knutson, 36 on first
impression, appears to contradict results of the
presentstudy,aswellasthoseofearlierstudiespoint-
ingtoanassociationbetweenparentalabuseinchild-
hood, cruelty to animals, and aggressive or antisocial
behavior in general. Their study of 314 prisoners
appears to support a relationship between physical
abuse and aggressive behavior, but not between ani-
malcrueltyandaggressivebehavioringeneralorhav-
ing been physically abused. More precisely, Miller
and Knutson conclude: “In general, the findings
were consistent with the hypothesis that there is an
associationbetweenpunitivechildhoodhistoriesand
antisocial behavior but not consistent with the hy-
pothesis that exposure to animal cruelty is impor-
tantlyrelatedtoantisocialbehaviororchildmistreat-
ment” (Ref. 36, p 59).
On careful reading of this article, however, the
study results do not contradict the earlier findings of
Felthous, 13 Felthous and Kellert, 17 or the present
study.Noneofthesestudiesconcludedthatexposure
to animal cruelty was related to having been abused
or other aggressive and antisocial behavior. After
finding an association between the number of cruel-
ties perpetrated by the individual with other aggres-
sive acts in adulthood and with a history of abusive
upbringing, 16 Felthous and Kellert 17 addressed the
question of whether individuals with a history of
“substantialcrueltytoanimals”(pp56–7)tendtobe
more aggressive in general, substantial cruelty to an-
imalsbeing“apatternofdeliberately,repeatedly,and
unnecessarilyhurtingvertebrateanimalsinamanner
likely to cause serious injury” (Ref. 17, p 57). As in
the present study, when the same definition and an-
imal relations interview were applied, every individ-
ual identified as cruel had himself repeatedly and
gratuitouslyinflictedseriousinjuryanddeathoncats
or dogs, if not on other mammals, as well.
Although this present study did not examine his-
tory of physical abuse or aggressive behavior in gen-
eral, results are not inconsistent with those studies
that support a relationship between having been
physically abused in childhood, antisocial/aggressive
behavior in general, and substantial cruelty to ani-
mals, sufficiently defined. The important finding in
the present study, not addressed in the other studies,
is the association between substantial animal cruelty
and APD.

parsely is better in almost all ways.

Our findings are consistent with the results of a
study by Yarvis, 37 who classified 100 men who com-
mitted homicide into seven groups based on core
features. Most closely corresponding to APD, each
subject in group A (n ? 20) had poor interpersonal
relationships, poor impulse control, chronic alien-
ation, and pervasive antisocial behavior. Although
only one of several elevated childhood behavioral
items, cruelty to animals was by far highest in this
group (15.8%). Group B (n ? 20), with personality
dysfunction and psychotic disturbance, had 5 per-
cent of subjects with a history of animal cruelty and
Group E (n ? 18), with both substance abuse and
antisocial behavior, had 5.9 percent. Subjects in the
four remaining groups had no history of animal cru-
elty.Theseresultssuggestthatahistoryofchildhood
crueltytoanimalsisassociatedwithseriouscharacter
disorder and APD in particular.
Another significant finding of the present study is
that the history of animal cruelty was more frequent
inallsubjectswithpersonalitydisorders,regardlessof
the nature of the personality disorder. This raises the
troubling possibility that animal cruelty may be re-
lated more to character disorders in general and not
very specifically to APD. However, we believe this
findingisprobablyduetothepredominanceofAPD
among the various personality disorders represented
in this group.
Thehistoryofanimalcrueltywasmorefrequentin
those with a diagnosis of malingering. In a few of
these cases, the animal cruelty history was confirmed
by collateral interviews and was therefore not part of
the malingered presentation. There was no signifi-
cant correlation between animal cruelty and psy-
chotic disorders, mental retardation, alcohol abuse,
or alcohol dependence. A significant and rather in-
teresting positive correlation was observed between
polysubstanceabuseanddependenceandahistoryof animal cruelty. Both of these behaviors may be asso-
ciated with APD, which has been shown to correlate
negatively with depression. 29 This latter correlation
could explain the relatively small number of subjects
with a diagnosis of affective spectrum disorders.
O’Boyle and Barret 38 and O’Boyle 39 found a corre-
lation of impulsivity and more severe character dis-
order with multiple substance dependence.
We must emphasize that animal cruelty can occur
as an isolated act associated with a psychotic mental
state. 25 These incidents are less frequent than the
recurrent, antisocial pattern registered in this study.
Thus, although this study found no correlation with
psychotic disorders, it does not contradict the possi-
bilitythatisolatedactsofcrueltycanberelatedtothe
psychotically disturbed state of mind in individual
cases. Because grossly psychotic defendants were ex-
cluded, this study would not have identified acts of
crueltycommittedbyacutelypsychoticallydisturbed
individuals.
Rather than merely using a history of animal cru-
elty in a check list of items to establish a history of
earlier Conduct Disorder and present APD, clini-
ciansareadvisedtoobtainamoredetailedandmean-
ingful account of this phenomenon before attaching
diagnostic significance in individual cases. Fre-
quency, severity, and nature of cruelty; types of ani-
mals mistreated; and motivation should be inquired
about and documented. This history, sufficiently
complete, will then often provide useful information
about how the individual has handled aggressive im-
pulses at various stages of psychosocial development
or during episodes of mental disturbance.
Further research is indicated and, in studies of
APD,improvedmethodologyshouldincludehistory
ofanimalcrueltyaspartofthediagnosticassessment.
Long-term prospective studies of behaviorally disor-
dered and aggressive children and youths should in-
clude animal cruelty among the behavior observed
andmonitoredovertime,notjustasabehavioralsign
of APD per se, but as a probe for specific psycho-
pathologic dimensions of psychopathy.

It's only illegal to monetize, fag

Pretty sure you are right in this. I only skimmed the news article about it but thats what I remember.

'tis but a google search away, motherfucker

nytimes.com/2010/04/21/us/21scotus.html

to make my cock hard, thats why

Perfect post your name and address and we will send you an award.

Well what do you know.

I am sorry OP. Forgive my faggotry.

So its not illegal to post that? Is it illegal to post his IP for us?

Have there ever been cases of those involved in making animal crush videos getting doxed and abducted and crushed?

I'll forgive you if you post a good gore webm

I'll be nice, it can be a person getting killed, not an animal

Holla Forums is slowly dying and being taken over by normies

but today, we can take relish in the fact that Board Volunteers are not all complete fucking faggots

God dammit

If you got the one where the guy feeds the pigs please post it.

I can't find it among my thousands of other webms

Now thats some good music!

MAXIMUM EDGE

i had to purge my cp folder because I decided to stay away from it for my safety

instead, I ended up purging my whole video folder, with tons of other good shit in it. The scraps I posted were in my downloads folder

That's no good.
You kept the loli folder though didn't you?

:D

I found a necrophilia webm in my downloads

bump

This? Sorry for jewtube, I'm on mobile.

Why do they have a corpse on the bed?
Was she some junkie whore or what?

Been at least a year since I've posted rekt shit

That first one is pretty fucked up. I need to balance this out with cute.

Do you have that one where they have a nigger tied down and they're breaking his teeth off one by one?

Not pulling, but snapping towards the front.

He was baiting you.
Again, a simple google search and you would know it is illegal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Crush_Video_Prohibition_Act_of_2010

I've seen that a few times but haven't saved it

What you quoted happened b4 this law went into effect.. Look at the date of the article posted and the date of the law newfag..

tldr ITS ILLEGAL.

I would like to further elaborate and extend my knowledge of googling..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish

tldr The production or trade of crush erotica involving vertebrates is condemned by opponents of animal cruelty and is illegal in many countries including the United States.[12]

Is the gook ok?

Yeah, he survived and the bus passengers were unharmed.

#vorpal+5

jesus fuck mate

how the fuck you guys watch this shit

You have gone soft Holla Forums really really soft.

Reported

Being this edgy

Show us something then big man

Why? so I can get banned.

Do it pussy

coup d'états auto crit

Nah what was she doing nakied in bed with a deaf guy.. Not rape

What's the story on that second one? It looks like the work of Ebolachan.

Dude just had some stomach/intestinal bleeding. He was fine after he threw it all up and woke back up in the hospital.

Crazy. If I was the guy who had to call 911 in that situation, I would have pegged him as dead.

That was amazing. Got any more?

rape is nice

Post MOAR rape

This, so much this. Like is enjoying suffering of other too much to ask?
The feeling you get is ah so enjoyable.

because you asked so nicely

Well now I'm disappointed.

Any webms or such about guts/intestines?

it's sexual assault, but not rape

user, you can't feel anybody touching your guts, there aren't any tactile nerve endings there.

This is the reason why I was always bored with over-the-top gore, and 100% aroused by beatings, burning and rape.

I can feel her guts.

You see user i don't like when i'm suffering.

touché

I suppose to me it's just that much more about the victim suffering rather than myself feeling her body

Well i also like when the victim is suffering, but well if nothing else you can always show his/her guts to him/herself.

pretty hot

liveleak.com/view?i=b21_1433788221

some dude beating up a girl because she fucked up somehow

nup, not white

MODS == FAGGOTS

well fucking post some white shit then m8

its not exactly just laying around waiting to be picked up

trips of truth although that one volunteer did admit his fuckup

United States v Stevens.

I know because a high powered lawyer my group hired to sue my school for illegal sjw policies was responsible for changing the laws on animal cruelty depiction.

She enjoyed it

MOAR?

delicious, young, blonde, innocent white girls being abused, humiliated, forced to do revolting things, tortured and generally made to suffer unfairly is the fucking hottest shit known to man. mods are fags.

So good!

unfortunately, impossible to find

theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

well fuck me dead. I'm going to have to try harder then.

However… I question the reality of these things. I frequent deepweb pedosites and I have never heard of these mythical snuff films.

The 3000+ seized videos makes me think of recently nuked ToyBox video archive, which had 3800 videos when it was taken down, but it had rules against hurtcore, so no snuff films were ever there, trust me, I thoroughly examined the entire archive :^)

These people jerk off to children whose childhoods have been destroyed, yet tell themselves the classic "young love" lie that pedos on Holla Forums love so much.

I get off to the same stuff, and harder, if I can find it, but at least I'm honest with myself about what I'm seeing in the video.

I like you. You know shit.

I'm considering creating and running a /suff/ board, but I'm not sure if I'm up to the task of having to ban dozens of moralfags daily.

Furthermore, I don't think that there's enough legal stuff floating around that's not just niggers and shitskins getting killed.

Delicious white on white rape and torture exists, but its just so scarce, not nearly enough to sustain a board.

I have to agree. I've got some saved over the years but I have everything in one folder and for whatever reason, i can't see thumbnails anymore. So it would take me years to find anything to contribute with.

Holy shit user dump what you got

That tub pic is delicious

You've probably seen most of what I've got. I'll post anyway.

Maximum file size: 8,388,608 bytes
Your file's size: 8,570,898 bytes
How to fix?

you'll probably like this…
goregasm.co/index.php?topic=1724.0

but they can't suffer if they're dead. it's getting to that point which is fun.

i just stick stuff on handbeezy.com

Meh, never been too into that stuff. Thanks though. Maybe I'll find something quality there some time.

nobody is white while on fire.

Whoever wrote this was surely inspired by loli torture and snuff movies.
imdb.com/title/tt0643109/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_40

I like the noises she makes at about 3:40

I'd like this more if I knew what she did.

i don't think she did anything. she was with 2 guys, one of the 3 shot a cab driver and she was the slowest runner. it's nicer if they're innocent. she was only 16.

I JUST FUCKING HATE LYNCH MOBS.

It doesn't matter what she did.
No one deserves this.
Much less the children watching.

Did she fucking brought down the end of the world?
The fuck she did no living soul there even tries to help her.

you wouldn't enjoy telling her "you're next, come here sweetheart", then humiliating, gang raping, beating, torturing and burning her, even though she'd done nothing wrong? she'd probably just been arguing with mommy 20 mins earlier about which candy she was allowed, and now she's raped to an agonizing death. are you some kind of weirdo, not thinking it's hot?

Mate you're fucked.

She stole foreskins from the Jews

You need Jesus and Ecclesiastes for that matter.

She and a bunch of guys killed a taxi driver because they couldn't pay I believe

What's wrong with him?

I don't know user. We can only pray now.

Still.
You have her pinned down, sorrounded, unable to do anything.
Is just that easy to just call the cops.
I mean, if you're doing that shit it means you are sure and can prove it.
That's not justice, is just pure blind rage, selfish killing for auto-satisfaction that leads to nothing but turning you into a murderer.

How is that barely no one in lynch mobs gets arrested?

How are you going to arrest somebody in a lynch mod, nigger? Just walk in and start arresting people? They're already angry enough, I wouldn't put myself near that shit. I mean yeah, that guy the lit her on fire should probably be arrested, but do you think they should arrest all the children too? She was with a group of people that killed someone. SHE was the one who was in the wrong. I guess people in third world countries want to take that into their own hands.

EVERYONE WAS IN THE WRONG IN THAT WEBM.
Comitting a crime isn't good just because it harms a criminal.
It's understandable. People are sick and tired but is not excusable.
Not one single adult helped her.
The kids should go get psychological help.
And I understand that people might be too scared to interfere but dammit.
No one moved a finger.

If she was just a bit younger and they hadn't stopped when she begged them to, then panicked when she realized she was out of control… that's when it becomes fun.

Trips checked for human decency.
Humans aren't just emotions, humans are also self control, when you loose any of them you're killing your humanity.

I get it. You think those people would actually think like a white person.

I bed to differ, emotions are fun.

well that does kinda justify it

Yeah I'd say so.

NO, NO IT DOESN'T YOU AUTISTIC EDGELORDS, HOMICIDE DOES NOT EXCUSES HOMICIDE.

I'm MEXICAN.

And I'm South African. Congrats bro. Today you learnt that there are people in the world who are going to do bad shit. And even worse, there are people who will get off to it. If you don't like it, leave?

What kind of shitfaced apologism is this?
You're right this is bad shit.
And people are going to get off to it.
I'm not mad at for jacking off.
I'm mad at these douchebags

Who somehow thing is right.

there's quite a nice vid which i saw a few months ago, of a schoolgril in eastern europe being bullied by i think, 2-3 other teen girls. at one point she's hanged very briefly by her scarf, and she lets out a scream and a cry so real and so piercing that even the chicks bullying her look uncomfortable for a second. anyone has?

It's not right idiot, but some people are bad people, all you need to do it not get angry on the internet?

You guys are tame

Women are vicious, vicious creatures.

Never been a fan of em'

Man her crying sounds soul soothing.

the frantic panic was over in a second though. she was playing along, realized she needed to bail so asked to be freed, and immediately someone said "ok". you can make that fear last hours.

did his dick pop out a bit?

did yours?

she was but a simple bread tender, tending to her bread.

And I am but a humble meme farmer, tending to my memes

Could I learn to pull my penis inside my body like that? Is that a skill? Is it something I could learn?

Yeah, but it was still plesant to listen.

Just get really fucking fat.

t. fat guy

checked

Everyone enjoys watching brats and people they don't like, suffering. To watch it happen to someone beautiful, intelligent and innocent evokes emotions a trillion times more powerful. A warm glow in the chest. The net sucks for memeing the word 'euphoric'.

This is relaxing to watch. A dude who the police thought had murdered a loli, being interrogated.
youtube.com/watch?v=AT-5xLo1scY
He sits there and says almost nothing, there's not much to watch, but feels good not being him.

Alyssa Bustamante is a qt3.142t too. was thrown in an adult prison aged 15, which was pretty hot - she looked petrified, but not as petrified as the 9yo loli she killed and buried in the woods a few days prior, just to get her giney tingling.

Now that's what I call edgy.

You obviously didn't go through the rest of the thread. That's pretty tame

It's about on par with the rest of the thread imho tbqh fam

I've never been a fan of guro myself. But there's something about this that is so deliciously cruel, it tickles me right in my curiosity and morbidity nerve. It just makes me think and imagine what string of actions took her to that point in her life, if she fucked up bad or if she was innocent. Or what was going through her mind before, during and after all of that.
or something i dunno

there's a certain pleasure in suffering of many types. i want to buy a goliath birdeater and breed it, because the thing scares the shit out of me, but i'd have huge respect for it. in hindu mythology the evil, the dark, the scary is very beneficent, it's represented as the goddess kali, it's the horrible reality from which we feel safe and protected. the base on which we build something safe. someone watching and enjoying the suffering of others feels like a kid protected by their mother's arm. pushing it as far as you can is just an attempt to increase the intensity of emotions you experience.

Really? I guess.

anyone has more suffering pls
webm of this kind of thing?
8ch.net/asmr/res/4657.html#4672

I call this one the ruski prolapse

Can somebody webm that girl drowning in a bathtub with her hands tied and her legs in the air?

idk, i enjoy hearing and seeing other suffering.
Like it's a nice feeling if a kid cries in pain or someone else.

Human body is interesting and all the things in it too.
Also guro is arousing and also at times beautiful

I especially like this picture, because to me the artist has done well and it feels like you can hear her scream of pain and agony.

I'm a fan of hanging and drowning tbh fampai. I can settle with guro, but I prefer irl

What if she wasn't aware he was going to kill the taxi driver because she didn't know the guy she was hanging around was a psycho?

fairly certain she assisted in the murder. regardless, she ran the slowest and that provides me with a sweet sweet erection

What country did it happen in? I'm guessing Venezuela since I heard society is collapsing there.

sorry man, I couldn't tell you

I hope that was payback to the dindu for raping somebody's sister or something.

Are you seriously moralfagging in a suffering/gore/rekt thread?

You need to stop.

mir.cr/1PKNHSXX

FUCK OFF MODS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Story?

Just women being women. Nothing to see here.

If someone is able to post real, dirty, gritty white-on-white rape that is not fucking fake, drunk fuck, or tame, I'll suck your fucking cock IRL.

"HELP ME!"

Thats how the police state works,

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

mir.cr/1PKNHSXX

This is safe to download, as it has some nice pics, but the Readme in the folder leads to downloading a virus.

Every single one of the pictures in the folder is not a preview to a video, but a standalone image, despite what the readme says.

I wish there was a way to explain how to get to CP on deepweb without getting banned; Educate the masses, you know?

All in all, its safe to download this one folder, but *do not* follow the instructions within.

It's kinda funny but the way the executioner repositions the guys head reminds me of a barber.

more suffering girls

Yeah nah fuck that.
Out of curiosity, how thread-related are the images?

Not at all. It's just all tame shit

little girls with dicks in their mouth and whatever, shit like that is dime a dozen. The dude is just trying to give you a virus.

gay. it's only fun if they don't enjoy it.

This

Is this rape? Or is it rape fetish, either way that's fuked up. I use to have a gf who's fetish was to tell me to stop, but every time I would stop, she would get mad and ask why I stopped, she wanted me to co tinue while she tell me to stop. I felt disgusted, like a rapist.

an ex of mine came pretty much instantly with two simple words: she'd say "no", i'd say "yes", she'd cum. hot af.

Post some legal examples of drowning/hanging pls user?

o fuck this was in the town like 20 minutes away from me

go fap on the burial site pls. post results.

wtf?

Im not pro rape or anything but what is this place now? 4chan?

I feel at home

I'm picturing grils tied down, waterboarded, limbs being sawed off, eyes being stabbed and blowtorch to the crotch after the rapes had died down.

I enjoy these.

Welcome back user

Most people in porn are so gentle. I've seen crying on being told to undress, which was followed with reassuring hugs and kisses. Typically even if there is a weapon used to ensure obedience, it's not used. There are so infrequently examples of the kind of thing I'd really enjoy. A broad range of embarrassment, humiliation, disgusting shit and agony. Is it so much to ask for?
Someone one day will film and release the holy grail.

Yeah I know the feel. I imagine you've told about as many people irl about these fantasies as I have. Even on newsgroups in the 90's this stuff was taboo.
No need to be too detailed, but what approximately have you seen so far? And how's that plan for an underground room beneath your shed/a lair in the third world?

this probably sucked. i think his teeth are being shattered, not pulled out.

YES

I LOOKED FOR THIS ONE SO FUCKING LONG

You know what never fails to make my dick go rock hard?

Some nice, gritty, delicious child abuse

Girls primarily, although boys are fine, too.

Teal Swan was subject to satanic sexual abuse from the ages of 6-19. I like fapping to her, and to Amanda Knox, especially as she squirmed and cried in an interview, explaining how the guards would try to fuck her.

Sheepy?

come again?

That's all I needed to know.

Fucking subhuman savage pieces of shit. Close every fucking border out there.

that'll only keep people like me in.

but where would I got my erection without them :(

HARD AS A ROCK

is good

it's lame though. i don't want to fuck a dog, i want to fuck a beautiful, white blonde teen virgin, and enjoy her body sexually as i casually take it to pieces. two identical twin sisters would be nice, so i could punish the other every time one misbehaved or screamed too much as the saw made it's way through her knee joint.

if the moralfucks are triggered by this, keep in mind that this is going on in every billionaire's dungeon. loli is screaming right now as it is kil. what do you do when you have everything money can buy? human sacrifice is as common now as its ever been.

hi reddit

anons please post some child abuse

she'd have been all hot and sweaty under those clothes. terrified, mind racing, heart about to explode, dying from embarrassment, can't stop screaming, choking, crying… god please someone, anyone make it stop…

naw man what's the point. legit abuse/hurt stuff is hopelessly illegal. i won't even download that shit on derpweeb.
one day something will come to the surface by sheer force of shock value. that daisy thing almost managed it, luka magnotta managed to provide a terrible video with a heavily drugged old dude, companies like 'mood pictures' keep testing boundaries, and although i haven't seen it i bet it exists. one day it'll appear.

Even Trump?

he's opening a chain of snuff dungeons. it was his plan all along.

imagine that being your life. aside from guards coming along a couple of days to shit and piss in your mouth, so you wouldn't starve or dehydrate. that's a bad way to go.

no teeth is a nice touch

Out of curiosity, has anybody here been diagnosed with a behavioral disorder like ASPD?

nope, youre the sick one.

:( Meanie

It's actually not that hard to find on the derpweeb. I've seen it and it's about as bad as you would expect. Everybody hypes it up to be equal to "ooo le ecksdee grifter maymay" but it's not as bad as they say it is.

can you describe?

No, but my daddy beat me and my mom when I was little, from age 9 to 16

I also had some pretty bad asphyxiation at birth and a blood clot in my baby brain as a result

It's just a little Chinese girl being abused be an older woman, the crying is honestly a bit heart wrenching but I came all the same.

Which means?

I've seen some sexy hard toddler/baby rape, so it's definitely not all that tame.

However, I've seen zero, fucking none of actual torture/cutting or even a drop of blood.

MagicKingdom on deeppu webbu has a "hard(er)core" section, where it has hurtcore and similar stuff, but the worst I've seen on there was the above described baby rape, which frankly is kinda boring because babies are too amorphous and non-expressive.

So yeah, all in all, it's fucking boring. There's nothing out there of value, I even had an account on "Scream, Bitch!" and still, most of the shit posted there was fake, and if it wasn't it was old, overused, potato quality 20-second long trash.

The lack of snuff on deepweb is fucking sad.

Which means I'm damaged™ I guess

I have to agree, there's nothing of actual value. Have you seen babyshi, though?

If you're damaged, you'd be the kinda person who's into doing all the hurting?

I actually considered mentioning babyshi in the post but that'd be way too specific for my liking. That shit is delicious.

yeah I thought it might be a bit too much. Good to know we're on the same page though.

All i've ever seen is a censored pic in which a naked girl of about 10 had a knife to her throat. Even just vids featuring crying from the intense embarrassment of being told to get naked are often nice as fuck though.

I've had a pretty hard time finding anything of my liking as well but the embarrassment thing sounds pretty interesting.

Don't you remember what it was like being that age? How scared and humiliated you'd be at the thought of someone seeing you naked? Someone locking a door behind you in your bedroom, while the house is empty, pointing a camera at you and telling you to undress, would be enough to make you white with fear and unable to stop crying. Being forced to do things which make you feel sick and hurt you on top of being mortified with embarrassment make for some really cosy videos.
Just typing this stuff is making me need to fap. Imagining how far some people take it and the delicacies they must experience is kind of breathtaking. Rich people and even members of parliament in the UK have parties in which children are raped and killed for sexual pleasure.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-paedophile-ring-top-tory-4957409

wouldn't do anything for me. kids at that age don't know wtf is going on. instruct an unsuspecting 11+yo to get on her knees though and she'll know she's being sexually abused, so it's more traumatic. i think 13 is a nice age for girls to die.

My mothers partner at the time raped my while I was trying to play morrowind. I do actually understand the feeling you're describing. I just can't find anything of the like.

I don't restrict myself to any particular age. It's all about the moment.

bump, also I reckon its time for me to make a new thread seeing as this one is reaching the bump limit

Go right ahead

Could you link the thread as well?

Any advice on building a soundproof container? I don't have the privacy I'd need to let someone free in the house, and I'd need to be sure she wasn't screaming for help while I was out. Anything will do, doesn't matter if it's little more than a coffin as long as it's soundproof but she can breathe.

C'mon boys, all that suffering ain't gonna post itself.

for the love of god where is the source