TRUMP ON CNN WITH WOLF

Currently Wolf is talking with shill analysts though.

2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/

HE WILL BE DISCUSSING WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR IN A VP

He also acknowledged Holla Forums for memeing on the press.

On Putin:

I fucking love this man.

Bump, interview about to come back.

I seriously hope that it's just a rumour. Jeff Sessions would be amazing

Yeah I honestly want a Sessions or Scott Brown VP.

Round 2. Fight!

holy shit when will people stop with this cringey nigger bs

Ol' gill will bounce back i tell ya

I cannot stand (((Wolf Blitzer))), he's just such a fucking kike.

Hey, look everyone! Mr. Nofun has arrived.

I thought I killed that nigger?

I saw him in the other thread. There were two, maybe five of them.

I like how comically kikey he looks though, especially from the side. He looks like some sort of jewmonkey hybrid.

I thought I recognized him from the Wizard of Oz!

Bump.

Look at this scheming son of a bitch.

its a forced meme, i think its called thug life meme

here is an example.

A shame his name is so nearly badass, if it was in actual German.

Jesus Christ man, CNN is fucking weird as shit.

Cuckservatives everywhere, this weird media narrative…

… And even Trump is starting to shift into a position that is going to reduce his support I suspect.

If Trump includes Kasich, Cruz, Rubio or any of these other cuckservatives in his campaign infrastructure, I will be very disappointed.

he has no choice, he may love the country but to bank the general election alone is insane, so he has to make a deal with the establishment.

Ehhhh, dude…. I dunno.

Now they just said that he has definitively announced he's going to be raising money for the general election.
So much for

I mean… The things that made Trump most appealing to me:

If he takes an establishment running mate, fills his cabinet with establishment shills, AND starts taking buttloads of cash from shifty donors?

That's just too much.

Its too suggestive of abandonment of that spark that made people think this might be something, even vaguely, different.

If he's willing to do that, I see absolutely no reason to think he will not be willing to go back on most of the other shit he's said as well - if one day he's talking about Lyin' Ted, Little Marco, Gluttonous Kasich and the next including such men in his cabinet… Why should I not think that today it will be "Build that wall!" and tomorrow it will be "Actually, we don't need a wall that much - and I'm promoting comprehensive immigration reform that will let these people go out and then come back in legally as citizens!"?

I'll say this outright: I will not support Trump if he has Rubio, Cruz or Kasich in any significant role, be it VP or cabinet.
Its totally unnecessary - they are all already-involved in the political process - and sends a very clear, and undesirable, message.

disappointing as it may be, it's way better then just let Hillary destroy America and probably the entire Western civilization, while he may put them during the run nothing stops him of kicking them out once in the office. if you want to sit back and watch everything burn, do it, just don't complain when a Mudslim rape you and your family.

This actually ended up being pretty awesome. Some whore wrote a hit piece on Melania, and I guess then received a bunch of threats and 'anti-semetic' hate speech. Wolf asks Trump to denounce those Trump supporters, and he refused!

This fucking guy! Also he is still using 'America First' in his rally's even though the kikes at the ADL told him not to!

based based based based

anyone record it?

And shills still try and derail him…

"Racial Nationalism" dropped on CNN

I'll make some webbums.

oops, better link here.

Good interview.

Kike Blitzer seems to be behaving slightly better than usual since he realizes he's talking to the President.

REFUSES TO DENOUNCE COUNTER-SEMETIC ATTACKS ON THE JOURNALIST
How can one man be so based?

Kike: But South Korea pays for 50% of U.S. troop costs.

Trump: Why isn't 100%?

>I don't know anything about that. You'll have to talk to them.

You'd think they would have learned by now.

He shoots them down every single time some asshurt shitlib demands an apology.

damn Trump
FUCKED HIM IN THE ASS
ON PUBLIC TELEVISION, TOO

He didn't say intelligent.

So level-headed. So, so, so so level headed.

yeah, it's the PR PR PR type argument all the while the media portrays however the hell they want to portray him.
they can't stump him, so they're trying to stunt him.

Wow, he looked straight into the camera, like he's talking directly to us.

He has our back.

KEK

Not only did he say 'fuck you Im not telling them to not call a filthy kike a filthy kike' but the next sentence out of his mouth was 'you fucking kikes are very willfully dishonest'.

Did they censor him saying "crap"?

And fucking kek.

bump for putting wolf in the oven.

He never said anything about donors.