U.S. Warns North Carolina That Transgender Bill Violates Civil Rights Laws

U.S. Warns North Carolina That Transgender Bill Violates Civil Rights Laws

archive.is/zonXT
nytimes.com/2016/05/05/us/north-carolina-transgender-bathroom-bill.html?_r=0

North Carolina warns US that Federal meddling violates State rights laws

North Carolina warns US that Federal meddling caused South Carolina to succeed.

lol states have no rights. Just look at the states forced to accept gay marriage even though less than one in ten want it

DO IT FAGGOT
FUCKING START CIVIL WAR, SEE WHAT HAPPENS

yeah, we know. they literally just changed the law via judicial activism like last month.

They are allowed to nullify, but the state senates want to get access to the federal money and other programmes.

If you want to fight this shit, start using women's bathrooms and if they try to stop you, say it violates your civil rights.

#NationalUseWomensBathroomDay

But why don't you just listen to Trump? He made a business case for not caring.

Except, no.

This. Grow a beard and leave the seat up.

You know if Holla Forums could get this trending by pretending to be SJWs then it can really piss off the normies against these degenerates. You just know degenerates all over will take it seriously and actually try to do that.

What is going on in this picture?!

filename.jpg

I fucking said this would happen. Hell Trump alluded to this as well why he called the law strong. Smaller laws aimed at protecting the owners of given institutions would allow for the same thing the law does while letting people weed out who the degenerate businesses were. Instead we get this shit akin to the gay marriage shit and even more attention to trannies. At this point, the best thing for NC to do is to pass some back-up laws that let owners decide shit so if anything happens, nothing will be changed.

Gotta do extra loud poops with grunts as well.

If SJWs want to join in "for the cause", that's great. But I was thinking a legit right-wing type of hash tag, and get the trump supporter twitter network in on it.

It's the type of thing guys would want to do as a joke and will horrify women everywhere.

Imma be sorely disappointed if we go to war over trannies.

At least it would be a rather short war.

All it would take for women to despise trannies and end this stupidity is one day of men going in and leaving the toilet seats up. That's literally it.

If they can discriminate us and shit all over our way of life then we have the right to do the same. Maybe the faggot government should stop letting the people have carte blanche on every faggot little thing. Giving people too many liberties is the same as giving them none

No, the Civil Rights Laws violate the Transgender Bill.

BAN THE TRAN! LOCK THE CAN!

They will have those rights back when they stop collectively cucking.

2016: "Surely we're not going to fight over trannies?"
1816: "Surely we're not going to war over niggers?"

I know the civil war wasn't soley about slavery

Civil war 2061?

Civil war 2061?

Could be, it'll get a lot worse before total war breaks out, imo.

Here is to hoping for sooner though :^)

In most cases, seeing people get viciously and violently harmed by other people disturbs me on some level.

But when its a tranny getting the shit kicked out of it, I can't help but feel a sense of smug satisfaction.

muh con-stu-toooooo-shun!
Why do people still worship it when it allows for liberal abominations?

civil "rights" "laws" are in violation.

traps should be required to use the womens restrooms just like other women.

Liberals are losing normalizing transgenderism so badly they turn to the Feds to enforce it

I can't believe everyone is falling for this, latest, and weakest ploy by the media and government, to divide the masses.

Realistically, anyone can go into either bathroom, and the worst they're going to get is dirty looks, as long as they're not groping people or rubbing their gentails against things outside of a stall, they're in alone, which would cause problems even if they were the right gender to be in that bathroom, in the first place.

This entire thing is the Federal government and the media, that is permanently affixed to their cock, attempting to quell the growing and rightful dissidence against them, via distraction and everyone's falling for it.

They are distracting us from the main event, and it's working. We have grander battles to fight.

Why did the blood clot up that much? Looks chunky.

figures

trump trips confirms

Because it's fake.

Civil war Jan 20th 2017 if Emperor Trump is not president, and you know it.

Traps can use any bathroom they want to,
in the insane asylum

no they aren't

Looks like they are on carpet. This would slow down the movement of blood under a body, and draw away the excess fluid, speeding clotting and causing it to pile up like lava. Also consider that he was probably laying on the ground for a while after he was shot before the clean up started.

In real life, masses of blood often look strange, because we are used to only seeing fake movie bullshit.

It's kind of like how people expect gunshots to blow people back like in movies, when really that is not physically possible. They either move on their own from pain, spaz out due to nerve disruption, or just fucking drop. A 1 ounce shotgun slug is meant for poking holes, not pushing 200 pounds.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

L.O.L…. user., please.

Hell is forever!

Yeah, I almost suspect that this law is a softball thrown for the left to hit out of the park and pass sweeping legislation protecting tranny civil rights. Any lawyer would immediately recognize that it is not even an enforceable law, so why the fuck are they pushing it? Because it is easy to defeat. It is a false flag legislation.

It's time to reveal your powerlevel on trannies. Mainly about how it's not a real thing.

Already done that fam. I always call them deranged mental cases when the topic is brought up. I don't even give a fuck.

you dont say?

The only problem with trannies is that we pretend it's normal.

bully. it's not my fault i'm not a cis girl.

nice try shitdick