youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Please dislike this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8&bpctr=1466643284
youtube.com/watch?v=_88ZzpsGSJw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go go guys.

6.8 million thats a lot of faggots, the problem is bigger than we thought.

Degeneracy will be cleansed

Youtube? More like JewTube, right?
Google? More like Jewgle, right?
Microsoft? More like Kikerosoft, right?

The fags are starting to win with likes.

Are we to lose our society to Agender faggots.

This combined with the Bruce Jenner debacle confirms that even normalfags won't stand up for the socjus shit.

Everyone flag the video.

report this video for "repulsive content"

Can i be honest and ask why there is so much hate on this video? Is there something i'm missing or not seeing?

a penor most likely

The comment section is just talking about how there are 3 genders and all that other crap. Can someone just tell me the reason why this video is hated? I'm kinda confused right now.

Holyshit back to 9gag pls.

Yes, it's called forced diversity.

youtube.com/watch?v=WyL5ABXltW8&bpctr=1466643284

Dislike this while you're at it.

Are these people just attention seekers?

They are just faggots.

Comments and likes are about to be disabled I'm sure.

comments disabled, I had my fun though

Proof they can't handle that people don't want to accept there agenda.

Freedom of speech is dead. We are winning.

Well Google did have a right to just delete comments and disable it. Granted that its fucked up from them to push their kike agenda they still had full power to do so

youtube.com/watch?v=_88ZzpsGSJw

Victory song, keep fighting the good fight men Fight the cultural defecation they are trying to impose on our children.

Yeah thats why they disabled comments when people disagreed right?

I still have the page open with the comments. Here's some caps from the top ones

Refresh they disabled.

I know. Just saying I can screencap them before I leave

That does not mean that there is some greater conspiracy at work.

no, it doesn't mean it.

but there is and that's why.

Occam's razor. Easier and less complex explanation is simply more likelier to be true. Therefor there is no big le jewish aganda.

this was a nice raid
hope we get to do another one

Dysnomia, could you please start deleting these threads again?

That doesn't mean it is you lazy faggot.

That is highly illogical, friend.

i bet you think the earth is flat too

I only removed some dupes.

That would be illogical, as it could not be explained logically if we were to observe any research and data on the subject.

oh, so you're just trolling
okay then i'll be on my way.

Aren't they all dupes?

If we apply occam`s razor to the subject whether the earth is flat or not, clearly the logical and simpler answer that can be explained with our current understanding of universe is that earth is not flat as you would need more complex explanations to defend position that earth would be flat(as it would go against our current laws of physics and against every observation on the matter).

That's hot as fuck.

so you're saying that since we have research and evidence that the earth is a sphere, that it is logical to assume that these assumptions are right?

however, you're also saying that we should overlook the Jewish conspiracy despite evidence and observation of said phenomenon?

k troll
bye

I'd like some graphs and perhaps some memes if that's not too much to ask pls. I am saying the conspiracy is fake and possibly gay!

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums is aaaaaaaalllll the way over there. Seriously, every other time niggas just drop trou and expose their turgid graph and jew memes at the slighted provocation, sometimes completely unprovoked. And here I am asking politely.

Come on bro. The holocaust happened and races have been pretty much proven to be equal. Boy, I sure wish someone would just come along and prove me wrong, guess this is the established fact now. Everybody agrees right? OK.

what the actual nigger…

how many people do you think died?

No.
I`m saying it because chaos(ergo nobody is in control of society at large) is far more simpler explanation than some secret jewish cabal ruling over the polibody of the world.

but if there is a lot of chaos and lots of groups are competing for control over earth, wouldn't it make most sense that the most powerful and influential group is the one with the most control?

check mate troll

Man, I don't even know. But like a whole bunch. A Whole bunch. Really gruesome ways too. Burned alive, shot, eaten, probably masturbated to death too, all the mengele shit.

They made them into soap too!

No, because it would still need even more complex explanation. It just seems to be that you`re just falling for fallacy of poisoning the well.

FINALLY, comments are disabled. I was wondering when YouTube mods would give up!

then that would make pony/pedo threads dupes as well

You're using too many fallacies to properly argue with.
Also you aren't using Occam Razor correctly.

Holy shit

God bless you. That would make a nice little webm.

Glorious

What the fuck

i kek

Looks like the new ghostbusters really let themselves go

OH SHIT COMMENTS DISABLED

OH SHIIIII

Well done faggots, would be great if we coild make it the most disliked video of all time. Anyone know what is the most disliked vid?

People keep saying its the new ghost busters trailer but i dont know if it actually is

Either CoD Infinite Warfare or the Ghostbusters remake.

Justin Bieber's Baby still holds the record

6.3M dislikes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_disliked_YouTube_videos

Says Baby with 6.3 million dislikes while CoD IW has runner up with 3 million.

Time to pull out your alts faggots

Think we can get in the top 30? Sweatshirt only has 459k

Why do slavs hate the shit out of this

I like it. Its like its like a weird ass italian film form the 70s.

Thats a random ass list

It could have been prevented..

we would have to double the numbers to get within firing distance of that number, currently the video is at just over 200k.
Give it a month, it will go up.

Something tells me they'll disable dislikes within that time.

Fucking hell thats a lot of shit videos

I am bisexual and was an active member activist for LGBT rights for years (before they added the "Q" and started making up genders). This is all so fucking stupid. Disliked the video. God, I hate SJWs. People were getting so close to not hating gays and trans people. Why must they ruin everything? Fuck these fags.

I'm more interested in why it has 1.4 billion views.

bumpin

YouTube basically has it stickyed.

remember to keep flaming in the channel comments of youtube spotlight. they can run but they can't hide.

What is Guile doing in this?

KILL YOURSELF NOW YOU SCUM

proud of you guys

ten out of fucking 10. You sure showed those degenerates. E for effort

whose the girl at 1:09?

You're a God among men.

That's a man, you degenerate.

How can you not tell that's a man with that disgusting voice?

Looks like Marilyn Manson!

Disliked and reported!

what happened when you tried to flag youtube's own video ?

you want to know ?

magic

hahahahaha

Yeah, I can't say I give any shits about how someone identifies themselves sexually. Why should I?
And I'll advocate the individual any day, but the idea of gender ambiguity bugs the shit out of me. It's backwards. In saying that they identify as a man/woman, therefore they act like a man/woman is reinforcing gender stereotypes more than a '50s sitcom. Whatever gender you are, act however you want, there's no reason to be ashamed of anatomy so much to disregard it by outright denying it.

They aren't comfortable with just being a man or woman, they need to show off how they are different from EVERYONE, and if everyone even looks at them funny, they must be phobic!

Fucking narcissists, all of them

Also be sure to like and share videos against this bullshit like vid related.

AH NULD

It's that a Ork?

Please tell me that's a girl.

I don't like corporations virtue signaling for PC points. Also, genderfluid is not a thing, stop trying to make it a thing.

The kind with cute little dicks? Yeah.