Niggers

I need some redpilled images on niggers like those infographs on race-mixing and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=P6iTcp0go4c&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=TDbPdb5sdbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna just wait until you're done dumping, then I'll add what you missed.

MY PERFECT HATRED OF NIGGERS

Always a good thread.

God I fucking hate liberals and their 'hurrr durrr niggers are cool token pets' mentality. If anyone in that image was hurt they deserved it.

Obviously not the same girl.

Stop using that pic, or edit out the part mentioning the girl from the music video.

It makes us look untrustworthy.

i lold pretty hard

White lives matter, more.

"I'm blowing niggers now"
Fucking hell even when they try to sound intimidating they sound retarded. He sounds like he's off to go suck some dick, not kill someone

Just read every infographic and now I'm racist.

Thanks Holla Forums

I went through this thread listening to Purcell's Dido and Aeneas.

Dido's lament (embed), in particular, was pretty spot-on.

Context?

Some Euro place where mudslimes wanted to live but didn't get free apartments and shit.

At this point that's like 30% sodium anyway, so not much of a waste.

What a shame, she's really attractive.

This is what SJWs and Nigs want.

How the fuck do you make that kind of edit on a pic?

Jesus christ.

Weeb chills incoming

I didn't come here to feel

That's what the nigs want. All whites dead. This is the future that will come to those who love the niggers.

S-she's a sleep right?

Story? Saw something like a cross on her neck? Did they punch her for beeing christian or something?

The 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene confers an increased risk for shooting and stabbing behaviors.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/exploring-the-association-between-the-2-repeat-allele-of-the-maoa-gene.pdf

This happens all the time in asia, on liveleak look up China Strip and they chicks do it all the time. Same for Vietnam, Korea, etc. Shit's awesome.

…can I have some context with my feels?

So much nostalgia..**although i don't see what this has to do with niggers..((

spoiler fail.

Bern/Switzerland. Turkroaches against kurdroaches

youtube.com/watch?v=P6iTcp0go4c&feature=player_embedded

youtube.com/watch?v=TDbPdb5sdbU

I dumped all the nigger hate stuff I had but still wanted to keep thread alive and on front page.

She has bruises on her back. Do the math.

That's pooled blood, dude.

The funny thing is that she's still using

Even when they think they're stripped of everything 'white', they're using things invented by whites.

This thread is going weird places.

I'm an upstanding, high intellect gentleman of African descent.

fucking nigger

You lost the war, so fuck off. Where Bismarck?

You have to go back, nigger.

Bismarck lost too

Just stop, this is Holla Forums. No dumping zone.

Nah the kaiser sperged out and fired him before Germany lost any major war

Also niggers didn’t invent peanut butter.

that didn't work.

Well, you know what they say: If you're one in a million in China there are a thousand just like you

But please answer the question: What is going on in that vid, please

Get vitamin C and a gun and get out there, user.
You'll feel better.

i go for a walk

really?

What the hell happened?

No father should have to do that.

Asian bullying.

I've seen this a few times. She's not a hamplanet, not a horrible face, and judging from the bounce, a decent rack on her. So why do I feel zero attraction to this girl?

empty glassed eyes and graceless robotic rehearsed movements
she has no soul
leftist raised without a father

You could smell the patchouli through the webm. Weak non-confident moves, she's a beta female.

that is liver mortis on her back, pooled blood/fluids on the lowest point of the body.

brain cancer death apparently. not sure why the mother HAD to post the video of them putting her on the gurney tho.

It is livor mortis, and the body shows clear signs of rigor mortis as well as seen when the poor guy lifts the body from the bed. The child is in a very casual position, and had been there for a while for these conditions to set in.

I'm curious as well as to why either a child in the last stages of brain cancer would have been in such a position at the time of death, and why the body was left in this position so long after it has expired. Surely a child with brain cancer would have died in a hospital, and surely attentive parents would have discovered a dead child in the house long before the pooling had set in. The rigor can occur in as short as an hour or less, but the pooling indicates a longer time.

There are several odd things about the condition of the body in this video, as well as the question why the father is moving the body himself, or why the video is being taken at all. I'd be curious to answers.

So close

you niggers are unbelievable. Why don't you ever update your sources?