/got/ general

Previous -
8ch.net/tv/res/583642.html

2017/NEW YEAR EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bookoflovefilm/status/816751414604988416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1ST FOR MAI WAIFU KELLY C

She looks like a high-class tranny you just want to drill until the table breaks.

She's married to Seth McFarlene isn't she?

Please stop.

First for Maisie

HNY, FAGS.

BS.

Life ain't fair.

This is seriously fucking pathetic - Euron gets more characterisation in the DVD extras than the actual show.

Why are you guys always talking about this character? Is he the new Stannis?

You won't see any, especially now that she's dating Joe Jonas

that's not purity ring. this is purity ring

Would you let arya castrate you?

He has the greatest potential to be the biggest supernatural antagonist in the books (perhaps even on par with the Others).

Plus, it's fun to have a character that is dementedly, cartoonishly evil in the show/books, because they're always so full of Grey and more Grey morality.

What is wrong with you? Who would ever want that?

For the lols

He's all that's left.

Magic voodoo pirate was GRRM at his least original. I wonder if Guybrush Theonwood will spray him with root beer to kill him.

Daenerys is probably going to kill him. We know that she takes King's Landing this season, and we know that Euron arrives in King's Landing this season.

It would have been nice to have him do something more impactful in the show before he dies, aside from killing Yara and some sand sluts, like kill one of Dany's dragons.

The Night King doing it instead is kinda cheesy.

Will you cringe when he makes the 'great again' quip you know D&D are preparing?

His DVD extras segments have him talking about how the Old Way was the best and he's gonna make a New Way better than the Old Way with Fire and Blood - essentially make the Iron Isles great again.

So you can bet your left testicle D and D will probably do it; he'll be like

What will Cersei's fate be? Will she get away with being an completely evil bitch without nuance just because she's a woman?

Why?

Somebody post season 7 spoilers please

BBC you say?

No spoilerinos for season 7, user. We don't want DMCAs.

Then I shall just post some Season 6 deleted scenes then.

We can change that.

Spankanon :^) will bring the lewds if we find a way to summon him!

he didn't finish a single page last year, did he?

Jaime kills her, spoiling the book, after he defects and joins Dany's 'side', again spoiling the book.

He spend the year writing all the potential descriptions of foods in advance and then testing their taste and viability throroughly.

Not that it means anything, the Mercy chapter was what, 10 years old?

Accept that he will die without completing the saga and his work will be finished by his wife.

Nah, John Scalzi will have his fantasy debut with it ;^)

And there will still be shitty spinoffs and movies made years after that happens

can she even write?

Do you think he will at least finish Winds? He seems to be slowing down the older he gets.

Stannis was the Ron paul of the GOT universe, Euron's the Trump!

pick one

Was Stannis a mussulman?

the Rhllor faith is heavily based on Zoroastrianism, which was the main religion of Iran before Islam was invented

And? I don't care who's the USA's president, because I don't live there. If that's the only reason you like him, that's sad

WALL FALLS DOWN
PETYR DIES
JON SNOW FUCKS DANY
EURON RAPES THE SAND SLUTS/YARA

PLENTY OF NUDITY/RAPE, SO LOOKS GOOD

just imagine what life would be like if GRRM hadn't decided not to do the time skip after ASOS

He'd still be a hack and the series would still never get finished.

see, I'm not so sure about that. seems to me that doing away with the time skip is the main reason why AFFC and ADWD ended up being a fucking mess plot-wise, and if he'd done the time skip he wouldn't have had to deal with the so-called Meereeneese Knot, which was the main reason ADWD took six years instead of one

Guess any post that's not about "hurr GURM will never finish his shitty book" gets 0 attention here

REMOVE DANAERYS
STANNIS STRONKG KING
you are worst targaryen
you are the targaryen idiot, you are the targaryen smell
return to valyria, to the smoking ruin
you may come to our westeros
you may live in the trident hahahaha
aerys, we will never forgeve you
targaryen asshole but fuck asshole dragon stink valyria stormbren stromborn
kings landing sack BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
take abath of dead babies ahahaha DANAERYS WE WILL GET YOU!
do not forget the trident targaryen we kill the prince, targaryen return to your precious valyria…..
hahahahaaha idiot targaryen and dothraki smell so bad… wowi can smell it.
REMOVE TARGARYEN FROM THE PREMISES
you will get burned
Baratheon+Stark+Florent+wildlings kill Targaryen… you will robert's rebellion/
Stannis alive in the north, Stannis make campaign in the north, fast war Stannis Westeros
We are rich and and have gold now hahahahaha because of Iron Bank
you are ppoor stink targaryen….. you live in mereen hahahaha, you live in Essos
Stannis alive numbr one #1 …..fuck the khaleesi
….FUCKk ashol targaryen no good I spit in the mouth eye of ur banner and house.
Stannis aliv and real strong king kill all the targaryen farm animal with red magic now we the Baratheon rule.
ape of the sothyros king aerys fukc the whore rhaella and danaerys wa;s born.
stupid baby fromthe storm give
us our kingdom we will crush you lik a skull of mance
Stannis greatsstt king.

stay mad, Nándor

based dubs of spoilers. I wish D&D deliver Cleganebowl but I doubt it

Does this face look mad to you?

I wannabrush her teeth.

hard to say without an electron microscope

Here is a bigger res pic from the same set, that was taken almost at that time, like the previous

reminder that scat is one of the oldest and most sophisticated fetishes.

if you wouldn't eat her shit, you're a fag.

t. Saul ben Isaiah Shapiroberg

Maisefag ain't got shit on me.

twitter.com/bookoflovefilm/status/816751414604988416

Will you preorder, /got/?

I like the plot leaks because they're not giving Dany her wins easily, but it's still very cliche to have her 'win' like this.

It would be much more GRRM like if Cersei won but a ruler similar to Tyrion tricked her into becoming a good ruler.

Well yes; I will be amused when Dany inevitably wins easily through asspulls. Her book asspulls aren't that different to her show asspulls.

So you would prefer a happy ending? A good ruler on the throne and all?

But after only the dothrapists remain, and no-one else, Dany could be their great ruler, no?

Apart from she is 5 foot tall and the most delicately feminine creature you could hope to see.

Source: been within a few feet of her on multiple occasions.

was she awake at the time?

That would be telling.

Or rather, yes - and in full costume.
Photos don't do her justice.

Grumms a hack.

lol no

I'd prefer something that feels like an ending. I don't think the Others will be beaten forever, I think they'll get a portion of Westeros, and the Children will go extinct by them.

Whoever is ruler will likely be a bad ruler, but will have good advisors, and Westeros will be fine for a generation, but fall into disrepair.

It would be nice if Cersei won but she became a complacent ruler too busy with eating and fucking to actually do much, giving more control to the regional feudal lords. The ending would then be a nice echo of the start, with her taking Robert Baratheon's place.

Cersei can't win, she dies in the next book and the next season.

They only keep her around because D&D love Lena, Cersei has always been irrelevant

This guy was seen wandering Westeros. What does he do and could he take the throne?

Also what are the chances Dany marrying John Snow?

He doesn't want the throne. He is pretty much just like the hound he just wants to brutally murder people in combat.

Well if he can…

Kelly C will win the game of thrones, it's already known ever since the outline leaked.

Thank you, Captain Obvious

WHEN'S THE FUCKING CLEGANEBOWL

I HAVE BEEN HYPE FOR Y E A R S

LOOK, THE IMAGE HAS 2015 IN IT

Seems logical enough to me.

I think it's just a figure of speech tbh

Yup, I wonder what the final twist will be though. Everyone already knows that queen fatass will reign so the question is how GRRM is going to make the end surprising and if the show will spoil it.

reminder that Tywin > everyone else

HAPPENING

sometime in the next decade, maybe

How did the lannisters were a driving force of the rebellion? They did nothing.

Dont winters in GOT last like over a year?

He sounds like he has already given up. He will never be free so he can't be arsed to bother.

Tywin was neutral during the war and only switched sides after the decisive battle of the war.

They sacked King's Landing but it was through treachery: Aerys thought Tywin was coming to his aid.

tbh Aerys was pretty stupid to let the most liked son/ tygaryean or whatever to get assblasted in the battlefield.

Also I think tygarians are pretty evil by blood, they stole starks sister right? And raped her right?

lmao

It's the face of a girl who is badly needing a spanking.

Aerys was jealous and fearful of his son, who was largely off doing his own thing. He would have considered a victory in battle where Rhaegar died to be optimal.

The 'kidnapping' was Lyanna running off with Rhaegar to fugg him. Brandon Stark went south to challenge Rhaegar to a duel, and Aerys had him and his father executed by strangulation and immolation, respectively.

Through all of that Rhaegar was fucking Lyanna in the Tower of Joy, trying to create Jon Snow because muh prophecy.

Ahahahahaha, he doesn't two halfs of a fuck.

Where are you all finding the spoilers?

in your mom's vagina

>one time when talking about them starts explaining to me why in his opinion Tywin did nothing wrong for the family despite treating Tyrion like shit, which was kinda surprising

Fuck GRRM, that slow bastard.

He was hinting that you should kill yourself, you fucking deformed midget.

I am taller than him, but you are probably right.

If he hadn't read it already you should give him Book of the New Sun/Book of the Long Sun/Book of the Short Sun by Gene Wolfe, much better written than GRRM's airport literature garbage. Also get him to read Tolkien if he hasn't already.

Who doesn't need spanked user?

cute!

DREAMY

Spoiler Alert: Brady will win the throne.

Can you imagine how much her ass would wobble when getting spanked?

yellow is the ugliest color

Peak Sansa

Gross picture of her.

topkek

this is a bullshit theory. as current Sansa reserves deplete, new ones that are hard to reach will become financially viable, thereby increasing the Sansa supply again

It would cause shockwaves in the space time continuum.

remember this guy?

what was it that he says?

holy shit you niggers still exist? i figured you would have died of shame for liking pleb shit like this by now.

there is no getting off Mr. GRRM's wild ride

What are the leaks again? I saw some Youtube videos about them but didn't feel like spending 20 minutes watching them.

I miss Natalie Dormer on the show

Nope

There is a standalone Maisie-thread out there, so why come here?

Who cares

There were like 2 episodes where she wasn't present because of her character's death, and the show is not even on now…

he's really starting to get pissed

maybe if we keep pushing he'll finally kill himself?

guess it's not a joke. he really does spend all his writing time on the asoiaf reddit

The only reason you have that experience is because of the 11 year disaster that was the publishing of AFFC/ADWD you fat piece of talking shit. You pissed away your time on conventions and promo shit and fucking wrote yourself into a corner. Gee wiz, you already pissed off a large part of your long time fans back then because not everybody is content to shit around and masturbate on Censoros.

b-but the five year gap wouldn't have worked…

all the travelogues and food descriptions in Feast and Dance are absolutely necessary for the series…

I am only watching season 7 for nude Kelly C boat sex & rape of the lesbian which will trigger SJWs

I'm only watching it because of Queen Fatass and GRRM salt, it will be fun to see how it all ends. The ridiculous pozzed fanfiction tier writing in an adaption of airport literature is pretty enjoyable to be honest and adds hilarity to the experience. It has crossed the line between just being feminist and so on to almost being a self parody.

I'm only watching for Maisie

wait, the lesbo pirate is going to get forcefully shoved with dick? now i'll have to watch this.

the only enjoyment to be had with this shit is to try and bet how bad it will be until the end. like, everybody knows that Queen Fatass will be heralded as the "savior" of Westeros because she's a stronk independent wymyn that used to depend on men but now found a pet emasculated cuck and a lesbian pirate and now needs no man, but how will D&D fuck it up and turn the absurdity to eleven? how much will they cater to the Tumblr fanbase? those are the questions that keep us watching this shitshow.

The primary problem with the 5 year gap is Stannis/Jon and explaining why the Others/White Walkers would spend years playing with their frozen buttplugs instead of fucking up the Seven Kingdoms while Arya/Kelly C/Salsa/Fatty McFatface undergo their training montage. Really, the fat fuck should get on with closing character arcs instead of travelouges (you had no problem with fast travel on your South Ameria-sized continent before fatass) and his peculiar brand of worldbuilding that looks cool but falls apart on second glance.

oh, you're still alive

this is still kind of a problem now. they kill a group of rangers in the very first chapter, then attack the large ranging in book 2, and then nothing for years. as of the end of ADWD, I feel like the Others are not in any way a factor in anything. GRRM did a really fucking bad job making them feel like a threat

I am, just migrated to the Maisie thread

good. stay there.

"I will likely write more stories set in the world of Westeros after ICE & FIRE. Dunk and Egg, for starts.

Will I ever attempt another seven-book megaseries set in an entirely different fantasy world? Unlikely.

I have other stories I want to tell too. SF as well as fantasy. More Wild Cards, more Thousand Worlds."
-George Ronald Reuel Martin, 2017

Why do you take up such a dumb pen name?

who /branbooch/ here

Isn't Queen Fatass unable to breed? How will they solve the succession problem? Will she adopt Arya as her heir? That'd be pretty funny.

i wanna fug brans bouchypadoochie

Yfw 40 years ago it was your destiny to smoochie bran's boiboochie while he toochie your poochie

I wonder if Maisie has a tite boochae

A what?

Looking through the leaks is like chinese water torture, I need this to end but I've invested too much time to just drop it before it has finished.

She'll get her lesbian queen consort Lesbo Pirate to give birth to her heir.

just watch it for the meems.
etc.

Doesn't she get raped and possibly killed by Victarion? I think I remember reading that in the leaks somewhere.

it's almost like you're new

what did GRRM mean by this?

Maybe the Jews shared their foreskin and fetus mix cocktail with him and he knows he will live for very long?

Laziest fat fuck in existence. And to think, no one would have ever figured it out or even cared had his story not fluked itself into an HBO show thanks to a couple low-vision Jews. He would have just died, only remembered by the handful of hypernerds who knew about asoiaf

that's not fair. the books were decently big even before GoT started development. I remember seeing an article in the newspaper about AFFC when it was released

He's probably on blacked.com while his wife pegs him, tbh

Has queen fatass imported all the Essos slaves to Westeros yet?

There was actually several spanking scenes in the book that never got shown. The only spanking scene that was shown wasn't in the book. If I recall there are at least 2 or 3 with Arya getting spanked and one of the Sand Sneks got spanked. There was also a few more I've forgotten.

Interest intensifies

Has anyone read the Farseer trilogy? After seeing that pic of how GRRM ripped it off, and reading some synopses, I'm curious.

Is it a good trilogy? Is Hobb a better writer?

?

It's kinda generic high-fantasy stuff, but entertaining for what it is.

Yes, but that's not saying much.

It's alright, the main character gets cucked by his foster father though IIRC and he's to dumb to get it on with a trap. The story is actually pretty interesting.

this is meant to be taken seriously?

this is meant to be taken seriously?

Snow is an actual word and there is an in-universe explanation for it.

What the fuck is FitzChivalry?

Chivalry is an actual word as well.
Fitz is a name. A british one I believe.

not by anyone other than GRRM, tbh

Cool, idk what to start first in terms of fantasy, that or Prince of Nothing. I suppose it'll just come down to my mood on the day.

Right. FitzChivalry is not a word.

BRAVO GRRM

Also don't quote me on this, but I think she cucked him, too.

GRRM just might be the most pathetic man on Earth

He's certainly the most disgusting one.

can someone with shop skills replace the statue with a BBC?

I've been unable to enjoy fantasy since reading Lord of the Rings and Silmarillion. Everything else is just so shitty in comparison.

Read old pulp stuff like Conan or Carter of Mars.

that's funny. after I read LOTR, everything seemed amazing in comparison.

Try some newer authors who write more down to earth stuff. I recently read The Name of the Wind and thought it was pretty good.
Or go the other way and start reading oldschool trippy shit with abstract concepts all over the place, like Amber Chronicles or Chronicles of Corum.

Try the Stormlight series. Or Malazan Book of the Fallen.

There's an eastern european series I remember hearing about where a king allies with demons because he is screwing a succubus, and his subjects are forced to work alongside them, and his soldiers need to guard themselves in their camp from attack by their demon 'allies' in the night.

I wish I knew the name.

Both those are shit. Fuck off with ur commie crap.

Consider looking into the Glen Cook's series The Black Company.

I've only read the first five, but they were surprising page turners. I'm not able to compare them to the LotR, since I read those books years ago, but The Black Company has really hooked me.

I don't think you've read either of those m80

unfortunately that series drops off a cliff after the Books of the South

You're forgetting something.

It's the Liberal's penchant for putting aside their innate jealous nature for long enough, to attempt to put one of their own losers on a pedestal

There is a reason you always lose, Libe. It's in your elf-loathing, self-defeating nature to do so. Every time to hold one of your own up as a symbol, all you succeed in doing is showing the world how pathetic you actually are.

GRRM was given the golden ticket, all the resources and noteriety he needed, and still he fails.

heh

It's like it's 2015 all over again

It's a weird phenomena how losers cluster together around other losers, it can also be seen with youtube e-celebs and stuff.

The three tennants of liberalism:

There was one with Yoren and one when Harrenlwhatever can't spell since too drunk and too lazy to google. Not sure about the third.

Also why is there no spanking art of Maisie yet?

I never posted ITT but have a prayer

RIP

You'll make a new thread no doubt anyways so think of it as a rebirth

Thanks?

This thread has been very dead for the past couple of days. Has someone had the Maisiefags killed?

I hope so