Male Genital Mutilation

Can we have a thread discussing male genital mutilation?

What are the pros? The cons?

Do you have your foreskin? Is it a nice feature?

Are you cut? Do you hold your parents responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

turbobit.net/kcctpluy8tro.html
turbobit.net/qwoat8buo95a.html
turbobit.net/02aapr7gz5fi.html
turbobit.net/srweqzzpdbip.html
turbobit.net/ipkjwu0c5nvw.html
turbobit.net/xoudde6myrwr.html
turbobit.net/sogfj63pdwk6.html
turbobit.net/ljvkbeu28sxm.html
turbobit.net/1j0sahbr92kv.html
turbobit.net/22r11700sj7x.html
turbobit.net/qvt2frkn2qmc.html
turbobit.net/qap4x640p4hw.html
turbobit.net/sb7xpe1b7gh8.html
turbobit.net/brwhexfd261j.html
turbobit.net/5awk5xrt2t4r.html
turbobit.net/b18vf1yh53yz.html
turbobit.net/ijyv9oqu7ghd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No wonder they got their shit kicked in. Maybe if they did their research in a less cucked country they'd be able to get it out

Is circumcisions origin a strictly Jewish one?

I support banning circumcision on children but what the fuck is the source for this

Like I get the research itself was erased theoretically but where did you even get this? where was it screen capped from? Its just going to make us look bad if we post bullshit. I reverse image searched it and didn't find shit.

Holla Forums

Maybe search the subject by name? Report findings here.

By the names of the doctors, I mean.

I mean I cant seem to find any legit websites talking about him or his findings but if its being suppressed why would I? :I

i love my foreskin

i am so endlessly happy i wasn't born as a jew or muslim or american or any other primitive sack of shit culture so my cock could remain unharmed

Agreed. So glad I'm not American, Jewish or muslim

The whole tradition with circumcision in America was started to prevent boys from masturbating back in the 1900's.

The foreskin contains millions of nerve endings, and without the foreskin, the glans becomes dried, toughened, and less sensitive from rubbing against your pants your entire life.
If you've ever had a blowjob, did you think it felt like nothing? Now you know the reason. Your sensitivity was taken from you without your consent, and you'll never get it back.

There is absolutely no reason to still support circumcision in the West. This is not our culture.

There's no reason to support circumcision anywhere.

But it's (((their))) culture and that's all that matters.

Circumcision has multiple health benefits and literally no drawback other than 'muh dick feels'

Yes, inspired by Egyptian magical practices

www.foregen.org

would you care to specify?

pretty important don't you think

I'm circumcised and I wish I wasn't.

The reason was medical when I was around 2 years old - though this is a conversation I have been meaning to have with my parents for a while now. I'm not 100% on why this happened and something that felt not important at all when I was growing up is starting to strike me actually as a bit of a loss. I will never know the physicality of sex in the way nature would have it. It actually makes me a bit glum.

It first struck me as something that was actually a significant loss about 5 years ago - when I was 25. I can count the number of times I've cum from just a plain old blowjob on my ten fingers - and I've had one 8 year relationship and am currently about 2 years into another one. If you can't be doing the maths that equals an absolute mother fucking shit tonne of blowjobs that just had to move on to something else before I, frankly, just got a bit bored and soft.

The pros are the obvious medical bla bla bla - though I really don't know of a lot of people who are actually so dirty as to be effected by the negative impacts of having a foreskin - you need to be one grimy mother fucker for it to count for anything, and if you're that grimy what would be the fucking point in helping out your penile hygiene? Any other pros? not so sure. None come to mind.

Cons? As already stated - I will never know the physicality of sex in the way nature would have it. Embarrassment growing up meant I didn't even try and show my dick to a girl until I was around 17 years old - and even then it was with someone who I knew pretty much for damn sure wouldn't mention it to anyone - or have anyone to mention it to. It simply didn't seem worth it to try. I wasn't a big lad, I wasn't enormously popular, I really didn't feel like I had enough "excess cool points" to be found out as the kid that was circumcised - so I just didn't bother.

I's not inherently an awful thing - it is of course a necessary procedure for some people for various reasons, but if it was unnecessary in the first place it really does seem like a horrific attack on the potentiality of physical sensation on the man. Why in fucks name would you remove his potential to enjoy anything at all as he squirmed in your arms as a baby? Most of all his natural ability to enjoy sex - one of the most basic, staple things humans do. The ideological severing of foreskins is simply too evil to put into descriptive terms. You'd need to resort to poetry in order to communicate the sheer inhumanity of an industrialised and established mutilation of the body of human babies. It literally boggles my fucking mind.

Do I hold my parents responsible?

This, I suspect, is likely the reason I haven't talked to them about it yet - because from the scraps i've picked up over the years there is the distinct possibility that it wasn't actually necessary. This is by no means a done deal, but it is possible. I have a great relationship with my parents and I don't actually think I want to discover that it in fact wasn't necessary, and they just had it done because they thought it was best. That would really upset me. They're just people, the older I get the more I see it. But I don't think the loss of my foreskin and the effect on my entire sexual life is a price I should have paid for one of their retarded fucking mistakes. It would just piss me off.

While there is little to be gained from talking to your parents about something that happened a shit-time ago and can't be undone, you must be proactive in preventing this from ever happening to offspring of anyone close to you.

Redpill your mates, make sure they're not dumb sheeple that mutilate babies because of some braindead reason.

sad

I am and couldn't really care less. Sex feels great, and I don't need it to feel any better. Eh.

Is it safe?