Any of you niggers still use FB?

any of you niggers still use FB?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0096875/
imdb.com/title/tt0074806
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For vidya games but they always get hacked

Of course! Why not, it's the best platform ever to share experiences between goyims!

i'm so ashamed

Jesus, I've seen this posted a hundred times and that expression still gets me.
This
movie really made her into a horny whore, didn't it. She's got the laid back smug look of a starlet that can get any dick she likes, and she definitely likes it.

Oh yeah, hell no OP FB is datamining cancer.

you know she's a dyke right?

Yeah at 40-50. But sounds like she got more than a few nudges towards the negative penis bias starting at 13.

Maybe she always was. Who knows.

Hey do you know the name of the movie with her and Dennis Hopper?

Catchfire?
imdb.com/title/tt0096875/

yeah that's it!

"Herp derp look at me I'm so edgy, facebook is for normies".

Facebook is a useful tool right now. Stop trying so hard to be an outcast and use your brain.

Hey, let me tell everyone who I know and post an album of visual references of myself.

((( )))

Damn it. You're right.

I have to for university.

It's not like you need to verify your account with your phone number or credit card, or anything.

No, you don't.

You do.
And it doesn't matter because they gather private information inadvertently from their spying network across the web.
Create a Facebook account and it will already have a shadow profile created for you with social network already drawn out (recommended friends) and all of the juicy private information to target you with.

Gee I wonder who knows more about Facebook's policies, some edgy nerd or someone who actually uses facebook?

Been using Facebook for 8 years, still haven't shared any private information.

Why are you even here?

That's not my point at all. I'm simply saying that the fact it's mainstream doesn't mean it's useless.

I'm here because every other imageboard has been sucking dick for 5+ years.

test

no but perhaps the mod does
could only save thumbnail

this

that movie made me so fucking horny as a kid, but back then I wasn't sure what to do with my dick to solve the problem, too young.

Another classic
imdb.com/title/tt0074806

Seriously, Hollywood hebe fodder.

n

This is FB Op. WTF R U T A?

Can confirm.
I've never given any online site my real info unless I was having something shipped. Facebook never required anything beyond a throw away email account.
You can choose to vomit your life on the internet in any format, fb just happened to be the bucket of choice for most people.
All it is to me is a convenient messaging service for certain friends.