WHOOPS! Indiana Vote Counts Altered

Thousands of Ballots Changed, Trump Loses 2K Votes Unnoticed
Holla Forums Likely to Blame for Being Stupid, Lazy

I told you so, Holla Forums. Compare these two images. One shows the results from last night (May 3, 2016) as of 11:44 PM. The other shows them as of today (May 4, 2016) as of 12:57 PM. These times reflect the last time the vote database was updated by the Indiana Elections Division, and are viewable at the top of each image's chart.

Here's Marion County's results as of last night, for example:
And as of today:

Vote counts lost ranged from 1,576 for Cruz (or 4.02% of his total for that county) to 5,688 for Clinton (9.62%). Trump lost 2,206 (4.48%) and Sanders 2,903 (4.99%).

This is just what I found on my first two screenshot comparisons. What've you all found in yours? Oh, did you not take any? Did you disregard my call for vigilance because I'm a strong, independent womyn? What happens when the counts are revised again, and Trump loses even more votes, and the election is called for Cruz, who promptly re-enters?

You can't win, fascists. I won't let you.

It's interesting, but with Cruz and Kasich both dropping out, I think it was just the result of prior plans coming to fruition. Vote discrepancies are guaranteed all the way to the general election.

I'm mostly interested in the guy who was murdered in Indiana.

It is concerning that they're merely "suspending" their campaigns and not withdrawing. It could be a ploy and cleveland is still a long time from now.

You post some interesting stuff, but the avatar fagging just means you're more likely to get spammed. I salute your dedication though.

What even.

HIDE ALL RACHPOSTER THREADS
SAGE ALL RACHPOSTER TOPICS

jewish dogs incoming

Too late.

Can I join?

Apparently not. :)

He wasn't arguing in favor of election fraud, he was stating that vote discrepancies are guaranteed. That is not saying whether he is for or against vote fraud.

Don't misunderstand though, I think your thread has merit Although it could do without the avatarfagging and condescending tone, and I agree that we need to be vigilant for election fraud. You also have to remember that Trump has likely seen what you have seen, and will respond to it personally.

Thanks for watching this information. Let me know if anything significant occurs, because as of now it's fucking nothing.

What we have seen is nothing, but what went on at Election Division HQ that we didn't see? How many other numbers got changed? How many contests had their results completely altered? I already caught it happening to a state house election, where the big-money incumbent's opponent was winning in two out of the seat's three counties, then the vote counts were altered, and then magically the incumbent surges ahead to a victory.

If it happened there, where else has it happened? Hillary Clinton had nearly 10% of her votes in one county completely deleted. I think it's obvious that someone rigged this for Bernie Sanders.

#BERNIE4PRISON2016

When humyns count the votes? Certainly.

But these are computers. Computers, user. Computers count the votes.

But then a humyn was put in charge of keying in the statewide vote totals, and suddenly votes start getting deleted. This is deliberate and done with a purpose - denying Myss Clyntyn hyr well-earned victory.

Only 2,000 votes.

In one county.

That we know of.

What else happened behind the scenes, user? Can you guarantee - or even seriously suggest - that this was the only time it happened, and this was the only county it happened in? Because by my count, we're up to two counties now with publicly known (and publicly ignored) voter fraud.

Whoops, vote* fraud. My mistake.

No shit. They are going to mess with votes regardless. You ignored the important part, by the way:

If you insist on continuing your thread then I ask you, what do you suggest we do about vote fraud?

That is interesting. Shame these discrepancies (it seems) have become the accepted norm.

He didn't respond to it when he cheated Florida voters, or North Carolina voters, so why would he respond to it when he cheats Indiana voters? Or can you provide me with video of him talking about the vote fraud that won him the primaries in those two states?

Spam this to local media in Indiana and national media. Perhaps RT, for example, will care enough about the people's voice being suppressed to report honestly on this egregious violation of our government-granted ryghts.

Learningcode, go back to halfchan

Both of Trump's opponents are out. It's meaningless. What are you sliding, dipshit?

SEEMS LIKE A GREAT THREAD TO SHITPOST IN

O I am laffin

we've been doing our best

Thanks for letting me know never to take your posts seriously, ever again.

I mean, lets be real. We all knew anyway with the avatarfagging, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Oh well.

You know rachposter, I actually decided to try and read the thread.

But your just so hard to take seriously.

I mean avatar fagging is worse than tripfaggotry.

Not only that but you just don't post like us.

You lack the understanding that comes from being a real Holla Forumsack.

don't 4get 2 sage

also checked

Damn Melania has some nice knockers

He creates jobs while his wife creates boners

Truly it is a great time to be alive

I like this user

sage

Thank you for your service, Trump spammer

No problem, my friend.

It was my pleasure.

You're referring to all the facts I post and sources I cite, I take it, as opposed to your memes and propaganda.

omg I want there to be more.

All I've got, friend. Sorry.

don't forget to sage a Newsdyke posts.

this is funny as fuck

Sage

Nice screencaps.

I'm reading the totals at the top, and looks like a difference of 60,000 or so…. am I reading this right?

sigh…

You derailed your own thread before it even started. Good find, but OP remains a faggot.