Are Assassination Teams Waiting To Kill Trump?

Are Assassination Teams Waiting To Kill Trump?

youtube.com/watch?v=icCtFwtR1-o

Published on May 4, 2016

Now that trump has all but sealed the deal for the gop nomination, alex jones fears that soon the elite will unleash their special hit teams to takeout Trump.

infowars.com/trump-links-cruzs-father-to-jfk-assassination/

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: infowars.com/show

Follow Alex on TWITTER - twitter.com/RealAlexJones
Like Alex on FACEBOOK - facebook.com/AlexanderEmerickJones
Infowars on G+ - plus.google.com/ infowars/

:Web:
infowars.com/
prisonplanet.com/
infowars.net/

:Subscribe and share your login with 20 friends:
prisonplanet.tv
InfowarsNews.com

Visit InfowarsLife.com to get the products Alex Jones and his family trust, while supporting the growth of our expanding media operation.

Vitamin Mineral Fusion™
Joint Formula™
Anthroplex™
Living Defense™
Deep Cleanse™
Knockout™
Brain Force™
Liver Shield™
ProstaGuard™
Child Ease™
WinterSunD3™
Ancient Defense™
Secret-12™
Oxy Powder™
Occu Power™
DNA Force™
X2 Survival Shield™
Super Female Vitality™
Lung Cleanse™
Silver-Bullet - Colloidal Silver™
Super Male Vitality™
Survival Shield - Nascent Iodine™
Patriot Blend 100% Organic Coffee™
Immune Support 100% Organic Coffee™

All available at - infowarsshop.com/

INFOWARS HEALTH - START GETTING HEALTHY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE - infowarshealth.com/

Newsletter Sign up / Infowars Underground Insider : infowars.com/newsletter

Bump! This thread contains urgent information!

fuck off faggot, alex jones is the very definition of the worst e-celebs. The worst kind of shekel chasing, jew loving fucking faggot that exists. You should be banned. Reported.

HOL UP

DO WE GOT A LIVE INFO WAREZ SHILL HERE?

You can't stop the Jones-Trump Liberty Movement, loser. This train is moving full steam ahead. Get out of the way.

Down voted.

Requesting sticky. This thread is important.

probably the same faggot that was spamming unarchived cuckington post

Another Jones shill thread.

UP BOATS? xDDDD

This is a pro-Trump thread, you idiot. We're exposing the elite's plan to possibly stop Donald Trump from becoming president.

Your type of people is the worst, you stand for nothing, and just make bullshit on what is popular. At least molyneux delves into different kinds of topics that are sometimes relevant to us. You however, are never relevant. You are just a shekel machine.

FILTERS

I wonder though, since my sense of humor is pretty low. I can see now how you are "ironically" shitposting. Especially since we have a stickie filled with that crap. God I hate infowars so much. So are you? is that the message?

If a assassination happens this country better go into race/civil war mode.

If you know that your sense of humor isnt too sharp you shouldnt be jumping the gun with responses on something you arent sure is a joke or is real.

There are no brakes on the Jones-Trump Liberty Movement train!

Woo-woo!

Well, it just got abused by the leftists to propagate their leftist shitposting on halfchan, a normal response. Yea it is part of our culture, but it gets easily used by kikes. Would not recommend doing that for these reasons.

BUY MY WATER FILTERS GOOOY! I NEED TO FEED MY FAMILY

shift + left click hides threads in the catalog

You can't hide the Liberty Movement.

Why was the thread anchored?

Because the shitty mods hate liberty and freedom.

or just want to close another venue of leftist attacks on us

I really don't understand. We've had threads discussing Alex Johns videos before. The Stone interview was stickied if I remember correctly.

And discussing the possibility of an assasssination attempt on Trump and it's effects should come with some interest here on Holla Forums, am I wrong?

Kill yourself

This board is fucking compromised. The quality of posts are shit and the board hardly moves. Sad!

We need a revolution here on The Pol. The current compromised mods need to be overthrown.

Hello USSS

We're not faking buttcoins, honest. You handle that, right?