IT'S NOT OVER YET

THE PRIMARIES ARE NOT OVER YET

Even now, threads coming up saying "Damn, I wanted to see how much Trump would win in West USA" or "Damn, I guess it's over, how boring, he won".

HE HASN'T WON YET

Trump needs to get to 1237 delegates to win in the first ballot legally. They might still try and stop him on other grounds, but this is the first and most pertinent step for Trump - it needs to happen.

In the following days this place, other places, media will shill like the ends of days that TRUMP ALREADY WON.

This is to create COMPLACENCY in the minds of probable voters, thinking they already won so no need to vote. Keep an eye on this kind of behavior and educate people!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Convention
donaldjtrump.com/west-virginia
archive.is/ugkqk#selection-1735.3-1757.220
archive.is/kCvfM
archive.is/Bz5J4
archive.is/gKv7J
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cruz and kasich will still be on the ballots

BUMP

KEEP THE HYPE GOING.

WE MUST BEAT BUSH'S 2000 VOTE COUNT.

TOTAL DOMINATION FOR THE EMPEROR

Can't Trump just continue his rallies? Seems like this issue is already solved if so.

There are plenty of places Trump hasn't been yet.

Well Cruz and Kasich have now both dropped out, so I'm not sure if people will go out to vote very much.

The Don can do basically whatever he wants, and what he wants right now is to be the POTUS and to MAGA. I'll bet that, to that goal, he will absolutely continue his rallies.

But their voter base is weak and will not go out and vote as much since their candidates dropped out. It is the responsibility of all American Trump supporters to go to their state's caucus/primary and vote Trump. We must make a statement. Let America know that we are not going to rest just because the other Republican candidates dropped out. It is our obligation to make sure that Trump gets as many votes as possible in each state. We are the strong and proud voters who will do our part to Make America Great Again.

That's a really triggering picture, user. Please be more considerate next time.

With no competition and high Trump supporter turnout (I assume Trump will still be vocal in having us vote) 88% and 1488 delegates can be memed into reality

PRAISE KEK

Points one and three taken, with a small amount of shame. Your second point though, why can't a creature have 0 p/t?

DUBS CONFIRM

WEST VIRGINIANONS, NEBRASKAFAGS, OREGONFAGS, WASHINGTONFAGS, COMMIEFORNIANONS, MONTANANONS, NEW JERSEYFAGS, NEW MEXIFAGS AND SOUTH DAKOTANONS. GO OUT AND VOTE!

We must not stop
WE NEED TO KEEP ON WINNING

with a betrayal like that trump running alone and winning might have very good chances.

honestly, i'd say that trying to bring trump on their side would be the smartest choiche.

I haven't played since Revised but a 0 toughness creature would die as soon as it was played

This.

If anything this could be a game run by the (((establishmen))) to slow down the Trump train. The next 5 weeks are going to be very boring.

Hopefully the libs step up their game and cause a few chimpouts. Culminating at the DNC convention. What date and where is the DNC convention BTW?

This is all a ruse to prevent Trump from overwhelmingly breaking the republicuck record for most votes. They're doing damage control.

Everyone pretend like hes losing, go out and vote.

I don't mean to be a complacency-spreading dick; but Trump has won.

So is Trump gonna start picking up approx 100% of the votes in the primaries? Or will there still be some stragglers voting for Rato out of spite? If the former, can't we right now predict how many delegates Trump will finish with?

Philadelphia. But why would anyone chimp out? We might get some if bernie wins or if we can work some serious magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Democratic_National_Convention

Except he hasn't. If no one went out to vote for him in the remaining primaries, he'd lose.

Kinda like Ted

If he wins all the winner take all states, and gets 60% in the proportional states, he could conceivable end up at that number.

It's 100% over, Kasich is dropping out today. There's only one person left - Trump.

GAME OVER.

No, you dumb fuck!

Take your shilling elsewhere!

What?

Chimpouts are not going to happen if Sanders wins. They will when Clinton wins.

Black people love clintons for some reason.

sanders supporters will just go home and sulk if sanders loses.

Should lead the mana symbols in the casting cost.

Trump;
I'D BE INTERESTED IN VETTING KASICH [for VP]

If that goes further, I'm off the train. That includes Lubio, Rato, Carson, Christie.

You're a paranoid fuck. Trump has it locked, instead of wasting time gearing up for Hillary you expect people to waste time pushing for 1237 (I bet Trump gets 1300+ easy).

You're worse than the #NeverTrump cuckservatives.

He has to get 1,237.

By the rules of the RNC.

THIS

We should still get people out to vote so they can help make history and make the democrats shit themselves into submission.

I hope he does because I want to go to one. He can use it as a way of getting people out for both the primary and the general election.

To be fair kasich would be an awful vp.

My thread is getting 0 replies, but I found this active one so I'm copying my post here:

PIC RELATED AND THIS LINK ARE TRUMP'S CHOICES FOR THE DELEGATE SELECTION ON THE WEST VIRGINIA BALLOT
donaldjtrump.com/west-virginia

West Virginia votes directly for delegates like in Pennsylvania, but also has obtuse rules for which delegates can be selected. Spread this card and the official donaldjtrump.com link, everything will be fine.

Here are the voting rules:

archive.is/ugkqk#selection-1735.3-1757.220

The rules are not as important as the image, but explain why people need to pick those delegates. The image is top priority.

Nice intentional miss-inference.

FTFY.

He said something similar about all the candidates. He said the same thing about Christie last week.

is this black propaganda?

This. It's strategy by obfuscation.

Say a lot of different things in such a way that your enemy doesn't know what's truth and what's lies, while your supporters know exactly what is being done.

If it's just political niceties good. I'd rather make some anonfags sperg out in the chance that Trump pays someone to read 8ch potentially so that's seen. As for me being just '1', no. The majority of actual Holla Forumsacks share that view.

Cucks have been filtering in for months.

I agree OP. Stay wide awake anons. We have to fighting all the way to november

You're assuming that he'd be assassinated and giving the presidency to Clinton over it. In the worst case scenario that he was assassinated and Kasich became president he would be no worse than Clinton.
Is Kasich a shit choice?
Yes.
Is it enough to justify not voting Trump over that one shit choice?
No.

Hot off the presses.

Not to mention, kasich has always said he is not considering being anyone's VP.

Wendell Willkie came out of nowhere to win the 1940 republican nomination. Willkie was the only WWII interventionist on the ticket at a time when intervention was hugely unpopular. On the first ballot he came in third place with 14% of the delegates. But then, because of kikey shenanigans, he ended up winning the nomination on the sixth ballot. Willkie was a literal fucking Marxist democrat who spent all of his time campaigning for black civil rights. The NAACP named its headquarters the Wendell Willkie Memorial Building. He wanted the US to intervene in WWII because he supported the Soviets. He was awarded the 1942 Hebrew Medal.

Even though there are rumors of Kasich dropping out, we should still try to dominate as many states as possible. Continual support and high turnout will give Trump great momentum going into the general.

he's going to get 1237, because he's the only person in the race.

ya'll are being legit retarded about this.

This. We need to not only hit the magic number but we should get 1488 for prosperity's sake.

Who knows with the Never Trump folk. I'd rather be on the safe side. Let people think of it as practice for the general election or something.

my VP pick would be jeff sessions, pat buchanan, kris kobach, dave brat, or mad dog mattis

Also I still think he'll go for Christie or someone out of office like Scott Brown. The latter would fulfill the role a politician to get his stuff through the senate without worrying too much about being owned since they would not beholden to anyone since they were technically out of office.

How retarded can a voting system get? He doesn't have competitors anymore but people still need to vote for him??? Haven't heard bs like this in a long time. Who came up with this trash?

Other states still need to vote. And they should.

Besides, it will be good statistics to look at and see how Trump will do overall.

Of course people should still vote, I'm just saying there's nothing to worry about.

People were already unenthusiastic about Cruz and Kasich. With them both dropping out, and the RNC declaring Trump the presumptive nominee, it's game over.

Even if less people vote for Trump because of this, far more Cruz/Kasich voters are staying home.

You're welcome to explain what kind of dirty tricks they could pull. Right now this is reptilian tier conspiracy theory.

Everyone that suspended their campaign but did not drop out is still on the ballot sucking up votes. They could conceivably be selected as the nominee if Trump doesn't reach 1237. With other runners suspending their campaign Trump supporters could become complacent and not vote at all.

I disagree to an extent. I feel as if the worry is part of what feeds the energy of not only Trump fans but his campaign as well. It all works best when there is something to be fought against or when there is danger looming. The possibility of some last minute screw job is another reason why people should always be ready and worried. When Trump not only hits the magic number but surpasses it can we truly be relaxed.

That said, with all these guys out, we should use this as an opportunity to get to the magic number even faster.

This is what scares me. We should still encourage people to get out and vote. For our sakes, that 1488 would be nice as well and it we can get this nomination wrapped up faster and focus on Hillary without worrying abut the RNC screwing anyone.

In what scenario does Trump not reach 1237? Seriously explain how this is supposed to work.

If they were planning a last minute screw job, why would Kasich and Cruz drop out?

They could pull a trick either way, but the RNC declared him the presumptive nominee and he's the only one actually running. This doesn't make any sense. It's worse than the "Trump is a Hillary plant" hypothesis.

as other user said I want Trump to get to the 2000 mark

It would only happen if Trump supporters don't vote because they believe it is over.

As a Nebraskan, it is considered fighting words to imply that we here should not vote.

They merely suspended their campaigns. If they truly were done, they would do more than that.

Plausible deniability. The RNC can then claim they were in support of Trump as the nominee if some weird fuckery is pulled. I see no reason to have people on guard and for them to go out and vote, especially with the never trump people being in a fevered pitch and the Trump supporters possibly being complacent now.

That would be good too. I would be down with that.

False. Everyone who drops out "suspends" the campaign. There is nothing unusual about that. I think they get to keep the donations, or keep using them so long as the race continues.

Okay. Still, they could have achieved this without telling Cruz and Kasich to drop out. That would make the surprise Cruz victories much more authentic.

Didn't need to tell me twice, CA fag I was planning to still vote for him anyway, cuz I want to help meme the god-emperor into existence.

BUT, good thread nonetheless for people who don't think like me.

THE ETERNAL CORN

When Rubio suspended his campaign, he made a pint to try and keep control of his delegates. That is unusual. Are you honestly trying to argue against people voting for Trump now? That people should kick up their feet because there is nothing to worry abut? Are you actually arguing in favor for complacence? Because many of us are arguing against this but you seem to be the only one opposed to that for some odd and unusual reason.

Cruz and Kasich were tanking their reputations by continuing to stay in at which point they are useless to the people feeding them money for the other things they do (senator and a governor).

And also the difference between suspending one's campaign and actually dropping out is a legal one, which is why politicians, mostly lawyers, like to use it.

archive.is/kCvfM

CA fag here. I'm still voting for Trump even though it's over.

It's never over, the ride never ends.

Of course not. It would make no difference if I was. Normies are probably more likely to vote for the presumptive nominee. People like to be on the winning side, feel like they had a part in Trumps victory.

I don't see anybody coming out to vote for the candidates that dropped out. It's ridiculous. Did anybody continue to vote for Bush and Rubio after they suspended the campaign?

All I'm arguing against is unwarranted dread. Get out and vote to show your support, just like you were already doing. Not because of some irrational paranoia.

Trump said he would unite the party and he's doing just that. It's no coincidence cruz and kasich dropped out the same night the RNC announced Trump the presumptive nominee.

Admittedly I am nitpicking and this makes no difference.

Sometimes the VP selection has to be a pragmatic choice. If Kasich can deliver Ohio, that could be the difference in winning and losing the general election.

I know theoretically Trump could be assassinated and the GOPe puppet Kasich would take his place, but couldn't this objection be applied to any potential VP candidate who isn't as nationalist and anti-immigrant as Trump? Trump is no fool – I can guarantee he'll take precautions to avoid any such assassinations, perhaps even going as far as to have his own VP taken out once he's elected so he can nominate Mattis or Buchanan.

Saw this over on /n/. Some pretty good points there, honestly speaking.

He also said that he would be staying in until Trump got 1237.

Jim Webb is the worst choice.

He's too pro-illegal immigration even for the cuckservatives that he had to leave the GOP, he's worse than Jeb, you fucking idiot.

In the end I see no problem with being paranoid or what have you if the end result is getting more people to vote so at least we agree on the idea of people still voting. I do think that the Never Trump people will still vote for someone else to spite Trump, as many of them are talking about voting for Hilary in the GE.

For the sake of nitpicking, I will point out that even Carson continued to get votes in some places as did Jeb. More so than Kasich and Cruz in some places.

Trump is aware of this and acknowledged this before. It's why he said he will get a politician for VP, when people were speculating him getting another businessman or something for VP before. I still think he will choose someone from within his circle, that is, someone who has been supporting him like Sessions, Christie, or Brown. I think also this is why various politicians were jumping on in secret. I don't think he will choose those but will go for the ones who have been out in the open supporting him.

Ron Paul would make a good VP to avoid assassination.

Kasich is just about the last guy I want to see as Trump's VP. Absolutely disgusting.

lol, fucking weird. I hope those people were unaware they dropped out.

Bumpin.

Forgot pic.

BUMP

bump

It's 'user' when a place name ends in 'a', and 'fag' otherwise right?

Bump. Keep in the primaries schedule.

It's not over, he still doesn't have the 1237.

I remember that, there was a story a while back about how he actually got more votes than Cruz in some parts of New York.

The journo turned out to be mistaken, but it was still funny to read. Point is Carson actually did do pretty well even though he long since dropped out.

Yep. Even if Trump's name is the only one on the ballot, we have to be wary of write-ins and so on.

Oy vey Rato is not done yet apparently.

archive.is/Bz5J4

archive.is/gKv7J