Trump General Fundraising

Apparently he's going to fundraise in the general through small contributions.

We should really pay attention and see if he starts taking big donor shekels
archive.is/yn9Mb

Bump

Why does he need to fundraise?
Dude's a fucking billionaire.

In Net Worth not in cash on hand.

For him to get a billion on hand he'd have to sell some of his buildings.

Bump

Do you have any idea how fucking hard the liberals and marxists are going to try and slander/lie about him? It'll make the 67 million GOPe spent against him look like pocket change. We will see record amounts of money spent on this election. The Jews are going to empty shekels onto Hillary in vast quantities, as will other devious agents around the world in an attempt to keep the status quo. He shouldn't have to bankrupt himself. FFS goy, support the cause.

W-why is he talking about a billion dollars being dumped on Hillary? The fuck?

Shiggy diggy

Funniest part will be that it will be spent uselessly.

It would be a good laught to have a look onto the campaigne depense to find enormous aberration

"Money is easy to spend when it's not yours"

General elections are serious business m8.

Honestly Trump should sell a building and crash the whole election with no survivors.

Even if it's Trump, asking him to sacrifice a billion dollars is pretty steep. $44 million is one thing, this is another animal entirely.

Still, if it's Trump he might well not need anywhere near that much money to flatten Hillary.

Why? Isn't he self funding???

Apparently not in the general because it's a whole different animal.

Now I'm worried again. I assumed that the scale would remain constant, maybe another $100 mil dumped on Hillary in the GE. If it's more like billions/they just print money out, Trump is going to be fighting a heavy uphill battle.

He doesn't. This is just him letting the people give him a hand so they can help Make America Great Again. It will also be a way to show how many people support Donald. If I remember correctly he has said that he often gets asked by people how they can donate to his campaign. Perhaps enough people want to do this that it convinced him to just let them make some small donations.

Yup. He is but why wouldn't you want to help? Even little old ladies send him $5 in quarters directly to his house.

Bump

He better only accept small donations.

I think he saw how well this method worked for Bernie, he's going to use Bernie's donation tactic to raise money… and now we get to watch him pull in way more than Bernie.

I think he's doing non-PAC donations. He said he'd be taking the 2700 federal limit from people to avoid stratifying donor support too much.

Obama raised over $770m in the 2008 general election.

To be fair Trump hasn't been self-funding his primary.
He took out a loan and has been spending money from that.
The way campaign finance laws are setup its better to take out a loan because it isn't illegal to pay off the loan with FUTURE donations.

Trump, sorry DRUMPF. Is a fascist racist. Building a wall? Really? Get real.

Why do you complete retards think calling him Drumpf has any impact at all? We're all natsoc or some variant here. We actually like the fact that he has German ties, and a majority of normies will look down on you for name calling in such a childish manner.
Your time is ending. Wake up and smell the walls

he has a new kike adviser and now he is asking for sheckels?

im out m8s

Also, selling bitching hats. He has sold at least a million of them.

Weak shilling.
Anyone doubting him for that need only remember his spiel earlier on, paraphrasing here;
"There are some real nasty, disgusting people(in banking and business, likely referring to Jews) but believe me folks, we're going to get them working for US"
Trump planned to subvert Jewish economic power all along.

If he doesn't take Super Pac cash I'd forgive him the Uberkike Criminal he allowed to run his funding.

It's all just an over hyped bullshit imo. Yeah, he's a successful person and I think he will do a good job as a president, but he'll still work inside the ZOG frame, so forget about the world wide Aryan empire or whatever the fans here think he'll do.

Thats only for the campaign thankfully.

The biggest problem with whites is that we are too trusting of out-group individuals, namely Jews. Its sad, but its the truth.