Russian girl uses the ashes of her great grandfather who died in WW2 for her art project

Russian girl uses the ashes of her great grandfather who died in WW2 for her art project

what the fug

I guess post-modernism has finally made its way to Russia.

But did she put the ashes in her vag and shit them out first? That's how you make true (((art)))

take it back.

It's alright.

Good riddens.

How did that Great Patriotic war turn out for you, in the end? Your degenerate spawn makes "art" out of you.

RUSSIA IS STRONK AMIRITE?

Lol
Subhumans fought for communism and therefore modern bullshit.
It is only fitting that they are being used to portray the ills they brought into this world.
Vatniks are complete subhumans and should be exterminated along with the kikes they always babble about saving from the Holohoax.

You seem to be fixtated on old, beer bellied German women your subhuman granddaddies violently raped, while young Russian whores work for jack shit in Hamburg :^)

Very strong, tavarisch.

Bump for immense asshurt.
Lol

Ooh, dub man.

Every inch counts, huh?

What is it, vatnik?

That looks much better than being a krokodil addict who tells his daughter to use the ash of your father to make American "art".
And looks like a bigger cock than what the mongol subhumans have too.

Sandnigs can be very innovative, especially when it concerns killing subhumans. Germans ran out of ammo all time. One should always learn from history :°)

Someone needs to make that a counter strike camo

Seems like a bad place to store your weed. Just saying.

I'm really having trouble feeling bad for Soviets.

He just set his AK to stun.

No worries. WWII left them with a surplus of dead commies. He was expendable then and he's expendable now.

That's the point, turd burglar.

I am triggered :^)

It's the old world m8; they do things differently over there.

Saviors of the White Race, everyone!

Remember Breslau you Bolshevik sow

Sure thing. These structures and decorations are totally comparable to modern "art".

The bit where he pretends to be blind (0:58) nearly had me on the floor.

Why is she drawing mcdonald's?

Because slavs have delusions about Western life.

2spoopy

Her art is both drawing, animation, and performance, and she's got a high degree of mastery. Not comparable to the shitshow of Modernism which is now over a hundred years old.

Fucking sad. Imo all the good Russians were either killed off or banished by the end of WW2. The people we see today are descendants of the lowest of peasants or the red troopers who raped and murdered every civilian in their way.