What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Seriously what the fuck were they thinking when they came up with this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/143789982926/clinton-versus-trump-persuasion-scores
my.mixtape.moe/gdmidv.ttf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That doesn't really seem like sticking it to Trump.

It kind of seems like supporting him.

It's just the typical "durr hburr rightists are so hateful not like us loving lefties"

Sage cause it's really not a big deal and we have more important threads going on

No problem. Way ahead of you.

The NLP of this slogan is essentially pro-Trump. The adversary is so incompetent they can't even phrase their opposition clearly.

This slogan is fantastic, and I completely agree with this sentiment.

I, too, love Trump's hate.

And this is how we vandalize.
Literally 1 line, LOW ENERGY

Can I put it on my women card?

That's pretty good tbh.

They might meme Trump into actually hateful person.

Someone tell her it's low energy

There's about as much of a chance as that happening as there is a chance of niggers not nig-nogging over watermelon and chicken

Um, maybe they think that Love beats Hate in life? Who the fuck knows

Easy to subvert. Scott Adams wrote on this too.

Trump hates to see the American citizenry sold out to foreign interests.

Trump hates to see public offices go to narcissists with wholly private ambitions.

Trump hates to see violent criminals shielded from justice by fools preaching tolerance.

I love Trump's hate.

Same way that the interests of (((other nations))) trumps the interests of the American people, right?

Breddy gud pal

This is too easy.

glorious, 20 minutes in and we have a counter to the PR of hillary, which she probably payed a million for.

But they don't love trump's hate, they hate his love

They gave up on this one months ago when they realized that all someone would need is a black marker to make a single apostrophe.

Our meme power is so great it is corrupting our enemies' minds.

Our memes are choking their memes to death!

That's not low energy, that's smart and trump would be proud of you.

What an own goal. From my point of view Trump loves so much that his love trumps any hate.
Well played, liberals.

No the sticker is low energy since it's countered by one line.

Love his hat

I forget, what font is that?

Gotta figure out what that font is. I swear I've used it before.

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS POWER OF THE APOSTROPHE!

Please tell me you goys uh guys do not love trumps hate.

Sam's gonna be mad you stole his shit from the upcoming GTA game, mate.

came to post this.

They mean that their love will defeat Trump's hate.

gg no re, Hillary

how about this?

wall
trumps
mexicans

Needs ficki ficki guys chasing them

I like it.

If you faggots haven't completely co-opted this by Friday, i'll have completely lost faith in you all. All it needs is scrubbing that cunts tag and put the Donald's in its place.

It amuses me to no end that someone is going to see that sticker on a beat up Prius, right next to their Obam Biden 2012 sticker, and think "Wow, they support Trump?"

It's the definition of Low Energy

I love Trump's hate too.

THE BURNING ANGER AND HATRED FROM BETRAYAL AFTER BETRAYAL IS MY FURNACE

EVIDENCE, FACTS, AND RESEARCH THROUGH ONE'S OWN RIGHT TO THINK ON THEIR OWN IS MY IRON

THE PASSION, DEDICATION, AND LOVE FOR MY COUNTRY IS MY HAMMER

PATRIOTISM AND NATIONALISM SHALL BE MY ARMOR AND SHIELD

TRUTH AND JUSTICE SHALL BE MY BLADE THAT SLAYS THOSE THAT WISH TO DO OUR COUNTRY HARM

Carry around a permanent marker, and do this [pic] whenever you see one.

This, but also those intelligent enough, who read it aloud in their head, will realize it sounds positive towards trump.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake,

However, adjusting it and invoking a chimpout from the left may be worth it, to see them in a panick try and find another slogan to cling on to.

Breddy good :DD

Here's the font:
my.mixtape.moe/gdmidv.ttf

I'd love to do this, but I have yet to see even a single pro-clinton sign, sticker, or shirt in my city, and it's the 2nd largest city in the state.

Subtle. I like it.

Same here. I've looked around and asked people about it, but I can't find any support for Hillary anywhere.

The blacks (okay, some of the blacks) support her in a capacity other than "lesser evil."

That would explain why I see no support here then, I see black people maybe once a month.

New Hampshire if you're curious

Why didnt they just sport one sayng "Kill all manlets"?

Her campaign is run by incompetents.

I remember when that phrase came out months ago and I flipped it to;

my sides have achieved escape velocity

Can we get a loving picture of Trump with his family for the love part and then a picture of the left wing protestors burning an American flag for the hate part?

This

Seriously, can we talk about how the fucking Dilbert guy is a better linguical analyst with more understanding of memetics than anyone in the political circus? There are people who get paid millions of dollars to create shitty ads that a bunch of anonymous nerds can tear apart in an hour.

He has some natural linguistic skills + a lot of free time and interest in the subject.

Then again he also claims that Obama and Kanye are persuasion wizards. Not as good as Trump though. He says Trump is the most powerful wizard he's ever seen. His linguistics are "weapons-grade".

Someone tweet this to Trump, maybe he will RT it

How does one get bantz that good?