theantimedia.org/hillary-clintons-internet-troll-army/
archive.is/LsmES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland,_Minnesota
archive.is/AWPqk
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2fOk19Iao
vocaroo.com/i/s0MYihrQZRD6
australiantimes.co.uk/screw-china-says-donald-trump-in-sydney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that means Kasichs delegates go to Trump because of the weird Ohio rules.

victory for the god emperor

Does this mean they know he WILL reach 1237? If they had any doubt they would have stayed in to deny him votes.

holy fuck. i just noticed that THIS is the image NBC chose to go with.

Do we have any other source confirming?

5 PM in Ohio time, so in a few hours.

But it's inevitable.

trump annihilated them all. unbelievable. scorched earth.

NO HALTING THE TRUMP TRAIN

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA AVE TRUMP DEUS KEK MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD STUMPS FOR THE STUMP THRONE

I'm growing more convinced that Trump himself is a meme magician who memes his opponents into the dirt.

Truly there is no man more fit to rule this world than he.

Can someone dump more Kaisch eating images please

Holy shit look at those cucks in the comments. They're convinced Hillary will win by 10%.

You realized that just now?
Why do you think he gives his rivals names like lyin' Ted or crooked hillary?

You are only now figuring this out? The man is a fucking meme god for fucks sake.

He literally memed any chance of Little Marco ever being elected to so much as run a city hall meeting.

WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

How can they resist Trump anymore?

Do they unveil the Romney 2.0 now?

I'm thinking most of the "cucks" that have been around, and the #NeverTrump fuckers are actually Clinton's paid goons to D&C the Republicans.

theantimedia.org/hillary-clintons-internet-troll-army/

archive.is/LsmES

Expect more, a lot more

So what happens now? Does Trump still have to go around collecting delegates despite having no opponents?

Couldn't hurt. This could be a ploy to make him and his voters relax making come short of 1237 then throwing one of the candidates that dropped out back into the race.

Looks like he had his fill of free food from his supporters.

I hope the race keeps going to Trump can beat Bush 2000 vote number.

How bout a video in celebration

Bong here. What would be the point? Now that Trump has no opponents no one else can possibly be nominated, right? There's no one else to vote for so why hold any more primaries/caucuses?

Primaries get people excited and ready to vote in the general election. It helps gauge his support base and shows him areas where he may need to improve. Primary participation will also show how many people were simply voting against Trump rather than voting for any specific candidate.

But now that he's unopposed until the RNC, it might cause people to think and media to say "

TRUMP WON TRUMP WON NO NEED TO GO VOTE ANYMORE

I'm guessing this will be one tactic. Trump needs to inform everyone to still go out and vote!

They could potentially toss someone that dropped out back into the race and nomination if Trump doesn't get 1237. without 1237 the GOP could nominate anyone they want.

Exactly.

He really is disgusting. Who eats and sub sandwich and spaghetti in the same meal? I can't wait to forget this freak.

I don't understand though. There's nothing to vote for anymore because he's the only candidate. What are the ballot cards in the remaining primaries going to have printed on them other than just 'TRUMP, DONALD J. [ ]'

They have all 17 on them, as far as I know.

Does this mean the other primaries will get cancelled?

This. This shit's decided well in advance and I still wouldn't put it past the GOP to try to fuck over Trump if he doesn't have enough delegates.

I WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY VOTES TRUMP WOULD GET IN TOTAL

FUG

Calm down you are still going to.

Jeb Bush will return.

chill brah, you still can. the remaining primaries still happen. it's possible though, that less people will vote since Trump is finally the presumptive nominee and voting in the primaries won't be as important.

It is no secret that Trump is an Ascended Memegician.

TONIGHT

YOU

I hope Hillary gets taken down by a stress induced heart attack.

God I hope so, I miss seeing him getting pounded into the ground.

well, that was anti-climatic

I expected this to end in cleveland dramatically

It's not fucking over yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the goal is 1488 delegates

I still don't know who this is other than a dude constantly eating more than crispy kreme

I'm guessing they're going to try to portray Trump as a hypocrite. He made a huge deal out of Cruz winning Colorado with no opposition, and now Trump has no real opposition.

THE GOD EMPEROR WINS

PRAISE KEK

THE GOD EMPEROR WINS

PRAISE KEK

Everyone dropping linda makes me wonder if Trump finally has finally fallen in der Jude's pockets. It makes no sense for them to remove all opposition before the end, after all the money they spent slandering him. I don't think the establishment's pride would make them fold that early without a reason.

No, you fucking moron.

Don't treat it as over. That's what they want. It's not over yet. Not until the Justice is finally served.

Double dubs. IT'S HAPPENING

Isn't it obvious? They are trying to make Trump supporters complacent, they are trying to rob him of votes by making people believe it is over.

Jesus Christ.

THE GALLEY-GRIFTING GLUTTON HAS BEEN SLAIN

shit, meant to add this one

you goddammit fool
allrecipes.com/recipe/238454/grilled-spaghetti-sandwich/

SIEG

(witnessed)
the faces of those dudes are priceless

MODS STICKY
O
D
S

S
T
I
C
K
Y

cuck contemplates a cuck.bmp

off by one

shit i mean cuck_contemplates_a_cuke.bmp fuck it all i ruin everything.

guy with the iphone wants that pic bad

Haven't drunk alcohol for about a month but today I just have to.
Cruz out, Kasich out, Hillary wins against Sanders, Sanders' voters go to Trump, Trump wins. It's going to happen.

This is fantastic.
The commie and the criminal are still battling it out, meanwhile Trump has an open road.

What a time to be alive.

He just cant help himself. It looks like a Hoover latched on to that ice cream cone

sneaking a bite of bacon

If Trump finishes on 1488 I will dedicate my life to the meme magic for it will well a truly be proven to be the one true faith.

Too early to tell

It could be an act of provocateur, by creating and getting attention from the media and the public in order to bring his image in front of the GOP race.

I will hold you to this.

okay, a few more. Damn its a good day.

Not only does he make me feel ashamed for ever having eaten that way (I stopped recently and am ever more mindful of outside perxeption), but these eating pictures made me focus on his face. Major creepola. Reminds me of pic related from when scarecrow gets hit by his own poison.

Meant to say: look at the lines on his face, they are so deep and arched at all corners they look like their own mask, it draws attention away from his eyes, skin color, hair, etc, and makes you focus on the wrinkles, which are basically an evil bat mask.

we must never get complacent!

we must storm the voting booths, and get 100 percent in California

It ain't over 'till it's over. You don't stop treating an infection as soon as the symptoms are in remission. You must continue pounding at for at least another week or so to ensure its death, or else the disease will simply return with a renewed strength as soon as you drop your guard.

Great evening, Great morning

It's really happening isn't it /paul/?

No, he ate a ham sandwich before digging into a bowl of spaghetti.

Secondly, that spaghetti sandwich is disgusting. I did that as a child, but I am much wiser now. You don't eat a bread sandwich,it's just improper.

He already said it's not a concession, it's a suspension. He literally said "our path remains through an open convention".

This leaves two angles:

1. Prince Reibus was serious, and the RNC is finally backing Trump. Kasich is going rogue.

2. Kasich is still on board (as is Cruz), the RNC is still a kike powertool, and this entire stunt is to lure Trump supporters into false complacency so that they can pull the chair in Cleveland while we are hung over and distracted.

Literally who?

Daily reminder: We gotta vote for Trump still. He still needs to get the 1237 delegates in order to win.

I wanna see him actually reach 88% of the votes in one state, which would be entirely possible since everyone else has quit.

poor bastard just couldn't shove enough into his fat fucking mouth to win the nomination.

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? STOP!

Guise we need to make a meme campaign informing normies that they still need to go out and vote

As others have stated, this is probably a strategy meant to rob him of votes

On the bright side, this isn't the general yet but holy fuck can I not wait for trump v hillary debates

It can't hurt.
Many primaries also have elections for other things, like local elections and also they elect the delegates to represent them at the national convention.
Unless they are using electric ballots, it would cost extra to have them all reprinted just to remove the nominee elections from them.

As Napoleon said, the most dangerous time for an army is soon after a perceived victory

If he doesn't get 1237 delegates (((they))) could still hand the nomination to anybody they want.

WE'RE STILL SHOOTING FOR 1488. THIS JUST MAKES IT EASIER

We must counter this, as Trump says, ALWAYS KEEP YOUR MOMENTUM GOING.

/Paul/
I laughed.

And so it begins…

Trump set a record for least spent in a modern primary race?

Well that was easy. I'm glad the rat and the weedeater got out this soon and spared everyone the charade of them still having a chance.

I saw some CNN interview on Holla Forums where the talking head basically gave Trump an open mic to talk. He tried to interject questions, but Trump just kept talking and had some great shit to say. CNN going to make a pivot to be the Lefty support for Trump?

I knew this D+C garbage was a (1) before I even looked.

Fucking hell. Is he literally so addicted to dick that he needs to shove his face full of food on camera? And furthermore, who in their right mind would have press besides you while you eat? Eating is one of several disgusting activities non-close people should never see you do.

These fucking globalists, man. How retarded are they?

We must not slacken and lose our mementum. The shitposting just got 10% higher.

YES YOU DO! IF YOU DON'T I WILL PERSONALLY RAPE YOUR FACE.

You deserve everything.

Just because all of Trump's visible competitors are finished doesn't mean its a time to relax.
We all know about the hand rubbing that goes on in the shadows, so the people have to send a message though voting.
I live here too and I will proudly vote

You still do
GET OUT AND VOTE

Seriously though it's not over until Trump get 1237. After he gets 1237 it's not over until he gets 1488.

YES YOU FUCKING DO
THIS IS WHAT THE GOP WANT YOU TO THINK

Is it even mathematically possible for him to get 1488 delegates? Maybe if Rubio or Kasich gives him their respective delegates.

He needs to get all the rest -5

If he gets all the winner takes all sates and gets 60% in all the others it is.

they've only "suspended" their campaigns
people can still vote for them
it's a way they can still drain votes from trump while still retaining what little scraps of dignity they have left

need to retain them delicuts

this. suspended campaign just means they ran out of funding, but they're still on the ballots

I thought it was a bad thing that they didn't drop out instead of suspending at first, but then I realized that they might as well have dropped out. The act and show of suspending their campaign is already a death sentence to their voter turnout, it will demoralize their voters and kill their support regardless.

KASICH VP ANNOUNCEMENT AT 5PM

SAD BUT TRUE ;_;

That's fucking gay, mate.

I don't give a shit, I'll rape your face too if you don't vote.

It'll be Ben "The Hammer" Carson, who will be tasked with getting rid of certain elements.

that would be fucking dumb.
Kasich has no sway on the hill. Trump needs a smart politician to wheel and deal for his interests in the Senate.

followed by Trump taking a bullet probably

I have a feeling thus guy only ran for President to get free food.

When will this 5PM be?
Mine is right now 9:43 PM

Ahahaha.

I hope I’m wrong on the Kasich thing..

lol brit

2 hours, 15 minutes from now

KASICH should be made head of the FDA

I wonder if he ever snuck in a little snack to the debate podium like an XL supreme pizza or a footlong hoagie.

I am in PST, so i that like 4 hours and 15 min for me?

Faggot Dicks in Asses

Official food taster for the president.

there wouldn't be any food left

No you wangus.

It's 5 PM EST, so that means bump yourself back 4 hours, not waiting an extra four hours.

5PM EST → 4PM CT → 3PM MST → 2PM PST

Do you want Trump to starve?

FUCK YOU

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTS TO GET RAPED AGAIN

so… 5PM is 15 minutes from now? or is it like -3PM for me?

Trump needs someone to make sure he isn't being poisoned, Kasich must sample all food served to him first.

what do you think Christie Cream is for?

I got into a bad habit in the military of eating as quickly as possible. It wasn't until I got out that I realized how disgusting it is to just shove food into your face and chomp away like an animal. I really need to break this habit, but unless I am consciously thinking about how I eat I slip back into it.

Secretary of Banter.

Leader of the AAII
Anti Artificial Intelligence Initiative

OK, it's 13:55 in EST in Ohio

TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE TRUMP IS A MOSSAD ISRAELI SHILL SAGE REPORT SLIDE SLIDE REPORT SAGE

Trump's "I HAVE NEVER SEEEEEEEN-" is so good

"I NEVER SAAAWWWWW-"* scuse me

*sauce?**

Boku no pico

That's not very nice user.

This has been proven false. The Ohio delegates stay attached to Kasich for the first vote.

A smart person knows when to cut their losses when a win is impossible. They don't want to waste any more money on losers and will focus on shilling hillary now.

whats the big deal with this shit? I don't get why this is a punchline, please help.

Go watch it.

Also a reminder that the Clintons have killed A LOT of people in shifty ways. A lot of people who tried to take them down ended up mafia'd into silence.

Hillary is a whore of Babylon that should never be underestimated.

You neets have 5 min to do the math for 1488 delegates.

no thanks. i haven't watched anime since I was 12.

TRUMP VICTORY RUSH

Lurk more, newfag.

You guys know that even if 5 people show up to vote in every state left, and vote for the only guy running Trump's going to get all the remaining delegates? Right?

If you don't know, then just say so.

Yeah, you're right Sch– I mean Andrew, I just called my mates down the road, all five of them, and they promised they would go and vote.

Pretty nice, I'll have all day to praise kek and the emprah on here and harvest salt from twatter while everyone else makes America great again.

No seriously dude, who else would people vote for?

A healthy dose of suspicion is good in politics but assuming that people would vote for anyone that isn't running is downright paranoid.

Wait a minute… Americans don't refer to eachother as mates. Something is amiss here.

Good ol' Jebber's still on the ballot.

WE CAN STILL HAVE A #GUACSURGE

For sure

For real man no doubt

Absolutely!

Now wait a minute there buddy… you're sunding awful lot like some tinfoil conspiracy theorist!

I'm Finnish.

If its not important, than why do you care if people vote or not? Think before you type you retard.

Ahh so you mean Finland, Minnesota right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland,_Minnesota

Yes, only a handful of people will show up to vote but they will vote for the only candidate left.

If you show up to a job interview and you're the only applicant, you have the job.

Who the fuck are they going to vote for? Write in Paul Ryan?

Rest in peace, John "Fourth Place in a Two One Man Race" Kasich.

kasich is a smart guy. he's getting out alive before trump could have a chance to really ruin him. this guy probably wants to be remembered as a senator, representative, and governor of ohio that tried running for president in 2016. he does NOT want to be remembered as a bottomless pit that just could not fucking stop eating as voraciously as possible. trump took a glance at him since he was the only guy left, and his reputation flashed before his eyes. might be too late though, since the pictures of him eating are oddly hilarious, like this one

really though, how many people got out alive after trump set his sights on them? i don't think we'll ever see jeb even attempting to do anything political again, and cruz probably won't get re-elected to the senate because he's shown himself to be such a sneaky fuck and other senators have said they fucking hate working with him. meanwhile, rubio is apparently transitioning into a quieter life after his term is up, and kasich just wants to go back to ohio.

At this point you've completely outed yourself as a shill, no point in discussion.

I mean the glorious land of spurdo.

We fucking did it.

Obviously everyone needs to vote Trump if you live in a state that still needs to vote. If for no other reason than just to be able to tell your kids/grandkids that you were on the correct side of history.

But man… I can get used to this winning shit.

Okay, tell me in black and white, how can Trump possibly lose when he's the only option left?

I'd love to hear it. Hey, maybe I'm wrong but my money is on you just being a moron.

It has nothing to do with the possibility of Trump losing, but with you insisting that people do not vote, just fuck off already you stupid autist.

GOPe changes the rules for the conventions.
he has an (((accident))). you are retarded if you think we have to stop fighting and being vigilant,

I never said that, I just said fewer people in general will go vote but the ones left will be hardcore Trump supporters.

The implication that I said anything about not voting exists purely in your mind.

we should try pushing for people to vote for him just so he can get a high score

It's not about winning and losing.

Trump could technically still "lose" because people can still vote for Bobby Jindal or fucking Jeb Bush if they want to.

It's not about losing, though. It's about having the numbers so that a contested convention isn't even a remote possibility.

Because trump only has a 15% ceiling! He has no appeal outside a few fringe polls, and as Iowa showed us, can't even win a single state!
Any day now Rubio is going to surge in the polls… or jeb… or anyone.
Oh God help me I've started drinking again, and I cant get this cheeto dust off my face.

Right but voters are going to cast their ballot for the only guy left in the race.

This is a fact that's plain as day.

Again, fuck off you autist, if you can't see the problem in your notion, you really need to take a step back and think about all the energy that was needed to get Trump this far, the train does not stop here just because we think we've won.

Or a cuckian here, still going to vote Trump.
Spent the time to register, I'll spend the time to make it worth it.

HAIL LORD TRUMP, GOD EMPEROR OF MAN
MAKING MORE THEN AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!

BECK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST BROADCAST

CHEETO DUSTING

CRUZ IS LOSING

DON'T GIVE A FUCK CUZ MY ANUS IS BRUISING

Thats not funny! My tears smell like soup.
The priesthood was supposed to rise under George Raphael Washincruz! Now we have a candidate who's gonna deport me and the rest of my snakehandling cult!
I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Few things:

-Kasich's 66 delegates from Ohio will go to Trump now that he's out

-Cruz's unbound delegates have little reason to vote for him now that he's out

-Other unbound delegates have little other options on who to vote for because no one else is eligible to actually win

-In theory all of the upcoming delegates will go to Trump

He's more likely to far exceed 1488, which would honestly disappoint me because the shitstorm would be phenomenal, but the more delegates the better I guess.

No professional would use a Sony Vaio.

FUCK YOU

Here's a nice short article listing Trump's 16 victims by date, with causes of death.

archive.is/AWPqk

Why is that?
Would that apply to some other states too?

Some rule that the second place winner gets the delegates if the first place drops out. This was basically the reason why Kasich stayed in but with him up against only Trump he has no chance of winning.

In theory yes it would, but the only reason I and most of this board knows that is because it was Kasich's only state and nobody even dreamed that Rato would quit. I don't know what any other the other states are but I/we should start digging.

shit, i never saw that.

Its a state law in Ohio. Its not a party law, and I don't know of any other state that has that law. its part of the reason why katshit was in it so long; to keep Trump from having 66 more bound delegates.

I'm sure it's on JewTube somewhere.

If they cast the ballot at all. That's the thing, this is a tactic to make people unaware of responsibilities by assuring them that yes, Trump's nomination is a done deal, don't worry about the numbers. Just because a campaign is suspended doesn't mean someone is off the ballot right away, if at all. It just means that their opponent is going to campaign with one less thing to talk about.

If I had to guess, this move on Ted (and most likely Kasich's) part is to take away one of the things that gives Trump so much steam: an opponent. They think that if Trump isn't urged to rally against someone, he'll lose his loyal power base. I have no doubt Trump will prove them wrong by latching onto more pertinent matters like the shitfuck that is the VA or healthcare in general. It doesn't mean we can slack off, though. Keep spreading the word about Trump, direct skeptics to his site, make them read his policy, watch his speeches, learn his history. Make them know that past the jokes and hubris, Trump is the only candidate with any kind of reason or drive to really Make America Great Again.

yep. at least he seemed to have fun doing it

Makes one wonder if they aren't involved with Garg Welsh's death

that wasn't his cell. they get blackberries or iphones.

Is there a specific name for this rule? I can't seem to find it anywhere and I'd like to see how Trump can pluck this state out of Cucksich's slobby hands.

THIS

DO NOT RELAX. STILL VOTE. WE STILL NEED THOSE DELEGATES.

Where can we watch Pankasich drop out?

This polish guy does an alright stream but he sometimes mutes shit to say donations. Works well enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2fOk19Iao

Now what? Is it random small guys in every state vs. The Don? So he gets 99% of the next few states and wins?

#GOODBYE GAYSICK

You know, it's almost a shame that we didn't have more time to meme with him after Cruz left. There's a lot of potential here.

Motherfucker lived for fourteen years with an openly gay man, he'd be a complete laughing stock.

Did he really just fucking say that?

Kasich is just reminiscing about nothing at this point.

I know. I'm just gonna act like I didn't hear that, and I'm not even from the Midwest.

That's what pot heads always do.

Nobody gives a fuck about your hug, Cucksich.

Just druggies in general. I would know, I used to browse 420chan.

For fuck's sake

Just get it over with, Gaysick

KASICH ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yuropoors rejoice for our colonial brethren

LOW FUCKING ENERGY

Fuck me does it really take this long to concede defeat?

Thanks, bro. It's still yet a long way, though…

did you not see cruz last night?

Ikr, even Cruz took less time.

Finally, now I can stop watching.

jesus he got out of there fast

What did he mean that god has other plans? Is he going to support Trump or not?

Webm?

Or did he say that at the end of his speech. I'm listening through it right now.

He has said before that he would.

Very end.

Have faith in the power of kek

RIP Kasich

vocaroo.com/i/s0MYihrQZRD6

Look at that goofy as fuck smile, holy shit.

Ah okay finally got to it.

I saw it on politico and CNN in the morning but I had to hear it from the horse's mouth.

Who wants to bet the shilling falls off a fucking cliff starting right now?

Everyone check California and D.C. area obituaries for suicides imo. I think I can hear the "Oy Veys" from my house.

Also, fuck you Dan. Fuck you Applied Memetics.

Suck it, you miserable fucking kikes.

Post MAGA girls as celebration

can anyone post a video of kasich announcing it?

Do board volunteers see poster IPs? Because to me it seems at least half the people claimed to be shills were simply trolling, or stupid.

What proportion of posts do we know were made by shills?

Hi Satan Shark.

RIP in peace Vince Foster.

Maybe for a month to reorganize and then we'll have (((normal people))) coming in and saying how Hillary's going to be a great first womyn prez.

Will keep an eye out for shoahs

ITS NOT OVER UNTIL 1237 IS CERTIFIED AT THE CONVENTION

Rubot, kasich, and Rato have not released their delegates. They could still win after the 1st round of voting. They didn't drop out. They only suspended campaigning.

Trump still has to win until 1237 or 1488

I don't have any user, but it's a good idea.

Roughly a third to a half was trolling. The other half was legit shilling. Check the ban logs, we've been busy hotpocketeers because of these kikes.

Enough teenagers browse here that it's easy to get Guaranteed Replies. Then you have the histrionics over every single mod action ever by shills, oldfags roll their eyes and close the tabs while newfags make retarded posts. I'm glad those fuckers are out of a job now.

That's true user, can't ever let up.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Would post the qt 3DPD Trump girls too, but I didn't save the pictures.

Anime is degenerate.

At least we limit our degeneracy behind closed doors.

Not even close cuck, anime is aesthetic fascism.

As a former Holla Forums mod I can confirm people will sperg over any ban.

Banning degenerate pedos got me more than enough backlash from the "Holla Forums is made for pedo" shills.

JoJo is a non-degenerate masculine anime.

Fuck off, degenerates. Fiction is inherently degenerate.

Are you actually an insane person?

Day of the rope is coming for you.

You guys know Kasich hasn't actually dropped out of the race yet, right?
Goodness fuck, did anyone actually click on the link in OP? He's "suspended" his campaign and there are rumors floating around that he's said to his friends that his heart isn't in it, but neither of those are a formal declaration of dropping out. You stupid goyim are celebrating too early.

You responded to another poster in this thread "boku no pico" you gay weeb liar.

smh @ this poster =^/

But JoJo is masculine.

are cruz and kasich still gonna try to contest it at convention or are they out for good?

Listen up, weebfaggots, your time is near its end. Pick up non degenerate hobbies like hiking and gardening, or continue your hedonistic degeneracy of watching anime. It's your choice whether or not the right wing death squads kick down your door.

post yfw

I havent even posted gooktoons in this thread, nigger.

What if someone were to watch anime on a mobile device while hiking or gardening? What would happen then?

Unless it's american made pro white propaganda focused cartoons, it's degenerate. Kill yourself kike.

Hitler probably would've watched anime with Goebbels had it been around fam.

No he wouldn't, you fucking degenerate.

Anime wouldn't have been around because the Emporer would have never tolerated the men of his nation being feminized by shit-tier cartoons though.

there could have still been anime.

it just wouldn't be flaming shit like you said.

smh fam

how can I get my politics fix before November? The next item on my schedule is Brexit.

anyone?

stop talking about anime you faggots

Obligatory.

Then why do you insist on masquerading as a heterosexual?

chink toons would be outlawed and all degenerates in possession of them would be executed, like this

Well luckily for me, I am not stupid enough to allow myself to be swayed by messages in shit like television.

Speak for yourself, dingus.

Just because television makes you want to have gay sex and adopt a nigger child doesnt mean others feel like that.

I AM BETTER THAN YOU LMAO

cartoons appeal to youth.

you make subliminal propaganda and they eat it up.

Ok fam, I'm sorry Chinese cartoon girls trigger you this much.

Reported, shill.

see

right, this redirects to the first fucking thing i said in

anime could very well still exist, it would be propaganda and not flaming faggot girly shit.

damn user, don't you know its illegal to fish with dynamite

I didn't realize how many shills were here lately. Hillary must be spending money already to astroturf here, you can feel the desperation in their replies.

suck my dick and choke on it slut

Are you Ghost or CommonFilth? Do you listen to them? If not, you might like them.

Wow. That speech was funny.
"God has another purpose for me."

Also trump might take him as vp

I find it hard to believe that the pedo threads on Holla Forums were made by anyone but shills. What kind of an IQ does the degenerate have to have to not realize where he is and that he's not welcome here? Plus, they seem to come in waves of a couple of days.

careful with that redtext, user.

Bread and Circus rightfully belongs as an award to the victors, rather than as a distraction for the losers.

While this is obvious it's the same shit with the shills now. Last fall after the initial should we support Trump or not phase in the summer 99.99% of us were on the Trump train but once the primary season got heavy and Trump picked up delegates thr shilling went into overdrive. Do you expect me to believe that there are people on Holla Forums that are unironically Cruzmissles and on top of that write the shittiest bait? Even trolls don't care that much. Don't get me started on the wait for Hitler types.

I wouldn't know about the pedo threads on Holla Forums
thankfully I've never seen one myself.
But trying to keep them contained to their one allowed thread on Holla Forums was hell and really gave me a bad name. One of the reasons spicyhoops publicly denounced me. The other reason was my banning him from Holla Forums.

Me too. It's definitely not us who eat weird user. It's everybody else who's wrong.

Nigga, stop.

finished with what?

Inhaling your food is perfectly normal. I do it too

PARALYZING VENOM

Nate Silver Wrong Again

Jesus he's going in for the kill.

I mean, it's not my fault that everybody else eats slow.

I've just developed a method of eating where I take a bite of my food, but before swallowing take another bite and swallow a bit of my last bite and repeat this cycle. Think of like a conveyor belt.

It's not like I'm just dumping the whole thing in my mouth at once.

I know right? What if a saber tooth tiger were to sneak up on me.

Does anyone else smell fish? Or jews?

You don't know what you're missing.

Just drink the pickle juice then lad

retard, he said 4chan in the post, besides the picture is clearly from 4chan just look at the size of the thumbnail.

there was two boards, /a/ for anime and Holla Forums for everything else. The rest of the boards were added as time went on. Moot made the website specifically for his anime buddies on SA and IRC. His website bit off of 2chan which was explicitly for anime. This website is just 4chan with user created boards so the tradition carries over.

get over it.

THERE IS NEVER REST FOR THE GOD EMPEROR'S MEN IN THEIR CONQUEST FOR THE NOMINATION

Fellas, nobody gives a shit if you eat like a starving mongoloid pig in the privacy of your own home.

But unless you're autistic take a rotisserie chicken into a job interview like this eyebrowless fuck, no need to sperg.

I don't like them often, but a nice crisp pickle and some potato chips is great with a good deli sandwich.

Disgusting on anything warm though.

you get over the fact that nobody likes your pedophile degeneracy, aside from other pedos.

Hitler would have sent you to labor camps.

Trump would be embarrassed that cultural traitors support him.

It doesn't matter how many maga hats or swastikas you shop onto cartoons, you'll never be a part of either movement.

No excuses you faggot. You will forever remember how much of a fag you were by not helping the hero of the west to win.

(checked)

Hey, I'm John Kasich, and we're rolling
out, looking for America's greatest
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!

Oh lord, google "gop primary" and take a look at what the result shows now, I think that just gave me a half-chub

THREAD THEME

It's going to be a good summer, brothers.

lol , that image. I wonder how much bullshit Trump has to deal with on the internet everyday.

W-wait, that image isn't real, is it?

All cuckservatives must be completly routed this we cannot let them hide and lick their wounds. Trumps victory must be utterly devastastion to them. So do not rest byt charter forwards until all opposition is dust. Otherwise they might Come back to stab Trump in the back later.

Damn it i hate typing on my phone

The best part of this campaign has been proving these kikes wrong. Everyone who has talked shit about Trump for the past 10 months looks like a complete retard.

Non American Trump supporters, show yourself

Give my ancestral homeland back to Germany faggot.

I'm not Polish, but take it, faggot.

You sound like a whiny injun fucker crying about "muh land".

lol

Fiction and Anime are art forms, while the majority is degenerate they have clear non degenerate purposes.

Fiction can teach morals in a more convincing way, it can make commentary that becomes timeless.

You can't lump in Pushkin's Eugene Onegin with 50 Shades of Gray.

Anime is just a style of animation, you get degenerate moe shit but you also get masterpieces like the works of Satoshi Kon.

Story telling has been with humanity since language itself, be it through sagas, epics, songs and plays.

Maybe I will fegit.

get out

Why is Bulgaria different color ? I thought they are Slavs too. I also have read somewhere that Bulgaria was the first Slav nation and they invented the Cyrillic. I might be wrong

Cyrillic was invented about 50 years after the time of that map by two Orthodox monks named Cyril (hence the name) and Methodius from the region of Bulgaria.

Mexico reporting in. We need him.

rato stumbles into a mousetrap
kasich down with indigestion

WHAT A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE ALIVE

YOU HAVE TO STAY

Is it based on the Greek ? Some characters are very similar or simply the same. I can read Cyrillic very slowly. I love learning about other Slav nations. It's so similar, yet totally different… Czech republic is my favourite

I remember that thing from GCIT.

They had an actual kingdom, as opposed to the loose confederation of tribes in the western Balkans. This is not an ethnographic map.

Doubtful

Yes it is. Greek alphabet with the Latin alphabet and some stuff.

I will stay here, friend, this is my country, and I prefer to try and make a change here rather than escaping liek the rest.

Ausfag reporting in.

australiantimes.co.uk/screw-china-says-donald-trump-in-sydney/

I want trump to get 1488 delegates just to prove a point. (and since he technically needs to meet the magic number of 1237)

CEREAL FOR EVERYBODY

???

Don't worry Mexibro, we'll be annexing you and everything else down to the Panama Canal when Trump goes full Teddy

Jeb, go home

they have to go south

Just who is this Dastardly Diviner of Dick?

But user, thats why we'll annex Canada as well

Population canada - 35.16 million (2013)
Population mexico - 122.3 million (2013)

enomoto yuiko

fag

… I want free food.

… and also for everyone to obsess over my eating habits. So lonely. :(

I want to bully Eno with my dick.

He eats like a liberal

gay

GOLLY GEE OH MAN

Does anyone else think the only reason this man stayed in the race was to eat what looks like delicious food on kike donor dime? Is that why he trolled those kikes in the bookstore?

Is kasich just a master troll?

But will he appear in voting lists?

Kasich never had any intention of running a serious presidential campaign. Staying in the race all this time as part of some sort of 'smart' strategy to help take votes from Trump? Lol no

Nigger's been sticking with campaigning until the bitter end because it gives him an excuse to order every dish on the menu at every diner in the lower 48. He's been enjoying the fuck out of this.