Pajeet hacking tutorials

stolen from dankweb

I'm gonna bump your thread because street poopers are funny

One thing I've noticed about curryniggers is they never care about imperfections. Like that video, the fucked up aspect ratio and microphone volume would annoy you and you'd fix it before publishing a video. But they don't care. They duct tape code together and are fine with it if it at least works sometimes. Their homes in India are surrounded with filth and excrement. They seem genetically tuned to doing the absolute minimum.

That's damn accurate. A custom rom (dr ketan) on xda requires multiple bootloops and 2nd round of flashing for it to boot for the first time. This is the worst clusterfk of a rom I've ever seen.

So what do you do with those 3 packets. I don't understand

What?

Nothing, it's a shit video. It's just a TCP portscan done in a really inconvenient and unreliable way, and a man page example of nmap.

They have a space program, more than what you can say about the average Goatfucker or nigger country

And North Korea has a nuclear program. Both programs probably came from Russia.

how to bypass firewall and WHAT!?

DES

DESIGNATED SPACESHIT PROGRAM

Just go to securitytube dumbass

"and penetration testing"

To boldly shit where no pajeet has shit before.

So what do people usually do with packets? Can you inspect them or analyze them?

you mean "does wireshark exist?"
if so then yes

From a single packet, you can get a source and destination IP. If you're on the same medium, like the same wifi or ethernet switch, you can get the origin MAC address as well. If you collect enough packets, you can get the destination URL and GET parameters. If the connection isn't HTTPS. you can get session tokens, credentials, request headers, etc. There's a lot of shit you can do with that information. With the source and destination MAC addresses, for instance, you could hijack someone's wifi session. With session tokens, you can hijack someone's HTTP session. All kinds of useful information bounces off your ports all the time. All you gotta do is listen.

I like a data spike better.

I like data spikes better.

It's painful to watch him type *192.168.20.2* again. Pajeet should have used the M-. shortcut.

its painful just listening to him

When streets on Earth are too full, we build streets on Moon!

In case anyone was curious, I'm pretty sure was pulled from Youtube or Google Videos back when it existed. I ran ffprobe on it and got this.

Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '1462733981234.mp4': Metadata: major_brand : mp42 minor_version : 0 compatible_brands: isommp42 creation_time : 2014-05-23 00:08:52 Duration: 00:02:59.28, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 188 kb/s Stream #0:0(und): Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 640x346 [SAR 1:1 DAR 320:173], 89 kb/s, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 30 tbn, 60 tbc (default) Metadata: handler_name : VideoHandler Stream #0:1(und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 96 kb/s (default) Metadata: creation_time : 2014-05-23 00:08:53 handler_name : IsoMedia File Produced by Google, 5-11-2011

still better listening to this streetshitter drag on than listening to derek banas youtuber tbh fam