FLASHBACK: ANN GETS LAUGHED AT FOR SAYING TRUMP

How can one woman be so based? Ann had conviction in calling Trump winning the nomination.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tC7X5
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-pundits-wrong-predictions-222789
archive.is/feWVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THOSE NIGGERFAGGOTS IN THE AUDIENCE WON'T BE FORCING THEIR LAUGHTER FOR MUCH LONGER

THEY'LL BE FORCING CYANIDE DOWN THEIR CHILDREN'S THROATS SO THEY DIE IN MINUTES INSTEAD OF THE DECADES IT'LL TAKE FOR US TO FINISH THEM OFF

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTANCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN
HEIL HITLER
RACE WAR NOW

like someone said. they are not laughing anymore.

Please someone send this video to her so she can rustle some cuck jimmies.

Never mind, it's already on her Twitter. Iron Ann strikes first.

The 9 worst predictions about Trump's rise to the top

archive.is/tC7X5
politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-pundits-wrong-predictions-222789

Can you believe it's already been about a year since Trump announced?

It's been a smug eleven months.

And she meme'd RWDS before we did.

archive.is/feWVA

THEY AREN'T LAUGHING ANYMORE

The thought that comes to mind when watching this crap is that if the camera actually panned to the audience all you'd see was dozens of trained seals clapping their flippers together…

Is there even one woman comparable to Coulter in her duty to her country?

It's a damn shame she didn't make blonde strong jawed babies.

TRUMP COULTER 2016
TRUMP COULTER 2016
TRUMP COULTER 2016
TRUMP COULTER 2016
TRUMP COULTER 2016
TRUMP COULTER 2016
screencap this and meme it boys.

I'm surprised they let someone like her speak on talmudvision.

I would prefer Kris Kobach as VP and Coulter as WH Press Secretary

Maher is a rat faced Zionist Jew who pretends to be a liberal.

It's the same reason they give Trump air-time: ratings=money. The Call of The Shekel is too much to resist.

I really hope Trump chooses her as his veep.

Nah. Press Secretary. The bantz would be amazing.

This, she'd be absolutely great in the role.

They always laugh. Theyre not laughing now. (can someone mix this webm of trump saying almost the same thing?)

While I agree that the bantz would be superb, top shelf, ultra-premium quality Iron Ann would be great insurance since she's more extreme than Trump.

She literally wants to end women's right to vote.

Nigger she's an actor. This is her job.

She's a lawyer and a columnist.

So exactly like any other garden variety media shill, this one just happens to sometimes say things that you find agreeable. Sure is Vice President material.

Look the woman is not perfect (curry burner, etc.), but you can fuck right off. She's been trolling lefties harder than you since before there were *chans.

Her books have convinced more people of the immigration crises than the entire alt-right ever has. Oh and since you're apparently unaware, she's significantly edgier when not on TV.

I hate this obnoxious sheboon.

You say that like it's a bad thing

always trust the political insight of a nigger doing comedy faces on TV

Women talking politics is the joke, O.P.

I can't be bothered.

I suspect she may not have been able to. She instead does this in service for her country. I can accept this as well.

This low energy.

That's great but it still doesn't qualify you to hold any sort of political office.

Yes user, 1 is greater than 0, we know.

Good for her. This makes her qualified to be Vice President?

I won't deny she is an entertaining troll but god damn is it a hell of a leap to go from trolling retards on TV to being the fucking vice president.

Too bad she's a coalburner and is a SJW retard. She thinks niggers have more claim to the US than white people do. She thinks and has said the US was built by niggers more than whites.

At least "nigger" countries don't have a lot of their women in politics…

This audience is pathetic. "hahaha agree with me or you're not socially acceptable hahahahahah!" Autistic, spastic fucking retards.

Guy in green looks like a brown Ben Shapiro btw. What the fuck…

What's the point? Male niggers are more emotional and irrational than white women. Hell, they probably have higher concentrations of estrogen as well. Their nations are absolute shit-holes for a reason. It would make no difference if their women were in politics. There is a very noticeable difference between white men and white women though.

have you ever taken a look at nigger country? any that have drank the democracy koolaid have plenty of sheboons in politics.

I think she got a nose job. Look at this old video of her on a Bill Merchant show.

……………

Pick one.

Actually, this whole video was painfully dumb.

Seriously, the fascination with this woman is, I think, a bit over-rated.

I liked her more recent comment on the Jews though, though it probably was just some neocohen financially-motivated argument from her pov.

it still fucking enrages me that people talk about illegals flooding into this country like they're poor abused children that need our help to lead good lives and we owe them the American Dream or something

No. No, you faggots

They're fucking ILLEGALS. They are here, by definition, AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW. They literally just fucking walked into this country and are not beholden to anything whatsoever that everyone else is, they have no documentation, they have no right to be here, they don't follow any fucking laws, they're free radicals who don't belong here. They should fucking be deported, this is not their country and they did not take any steps whatsoever to become a member of it.

Why, Holla Forums
WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND

The only thing that bothers me about her is that she's a spinster.

I can't trust women without children.

she has children (unfortunately).

Remember when they were all laughing, calling Trump a clown and a joke?

Well they're not laughing now!

What's unfortunate about that?

some race-traitor white guy race-mixed.

nevermind dude, wrong thread.

ignore this

and this

Does USA have some form of Court of Human Rights? We suffering under the EU's power do and is the reason we cannot deport them, even if we had overwhelming public and media support to do so, the EUCoHR makes it illegal.

Nigger are you for real, what do you think the Supreme court is? All rights in the USA are drawn from one source, Human rights mean nothing to US Constitutional jurisprudence.

A compilation of lefties getting shit badly wrong would be an enjoyable watch.

>>>/mgtow/

Who's this nigger anyway ?

Do they think making "funny" faces is some kind of argument ?

The pain in her eyes when they laugh at here. I will remember the pain in her eyes and that motherfucking spic politician who always betrays us and loves Bush