What the hell is going on over there on 4chan?

What the hell is going on over there on 4chan?

Are they beyond saving at this point?

halfchan Holla Forums was unsalvageable in 2014, why would you even think about it now

why do you even bother with cuckchan?

it's current year.

Mulattochan is as bad as /b if not worse.

Why bother

The sad thing is there are normal anons like you and me but they don't realize what's going on.

It doesn't even matter if it's racemixed pieces of shit spamming this (coincidentally every 2 hours) or an organization, it's cancer.

They failed with niggers, now they try it with Japs.

We cinda have the same cancer here, though:

Hmm…

Lurk more, newfag.

lemme guess

JapLady?

I don't like this picture one bit, we'll be invaded by cockroaches

Love Asians and whites. But don't be retarded mixing "muh dick" savages.

But white women are degenerate whores.
I don't see black women sucking horse and dog cocks. I don't see black women camming on various sites or doing the gamergurl twitch bullshit. I don't see black women without any children to focus on their "careers" or having their husbands and boyfriends prep white and asian bulls.

Being pro white and anti degeneracy have been synonymous for a long time but not anymore.
Are you blindly pro white or anti degeneracy?

Holy shit, some retard got a VPN and started spouting shit on /int/? No fucking way!
Seriously nigger, who cares about some retard on 4chan
Who cares about 4chan in general, just stop going there

/int/ is for fucking gays anyway

Just go to redpill. We were all faggots like them until the redpill

Kill yourself.

Not sure if retarded or shill

I stopped going to halfchan because I got tired of all the black on white threads. Its probably every one in five threads.

If you just realized it now you're too stupid to start to understand anything important about politics.

You have to go back

People come over here all the time from 4chan. Everyone wakes up at a different pace user. The question is whether OP is worth saving. And since OP is always a faggot, I'm going with no.

sage goes in all fields

How is Holla Forums Noah's ark when you have the same degenerate shit here just on a less enormous scale?

You're the one not worth sayinv attacking other whites like an autistic, elitist faggot. "Leave my secret club, i-it has an 8 instead of a 4."

Sounds like white women in general. The stereotype of white women being slutty whores doesn't exist for no reason.

I do. They just tend to hit the bottom of the least because no one wants to watch them.

Bottom of the list*

4chan has far more people posting.

I go back and forwards between Holla Forums and 4chan, neither one of them has what I'd consider a good Holla Forums.

It's your average shilling.

10 shekels say even the replies are advanced samefagging.

Holla Forums was good before CrippleKike ruined it and handed ownership over to his IRC clique. Ever since then it has become 4chon-tier.

Go to Endchan for a serious discussion. They ban every Holla Forums fuck that tries to derail, bait, spam, frustrate or otherwise disrupt the thread. They also ban people who don't read kek.

That isn't what happened.

The controversial mod imkampfy and the current BO were here from the previous board owner.

That is exactly what happened. They then sold this board out to Holla Forums.

They spammed the board with moeshit anime so much that even normies who now glance at Holla Forums think we watch anime. Even though Holla Forums fucking hates moeshit anime.

oh that guy's back?

Look at /int/, he posts the same shit there.

Find the original BO and ask him about it then.

1) certain groups aren't European
2) Blacks, Asians and Jews are superior to whites in some regards, blacks almost exclusively from a more prevalent distrubution of athleticism in their population. Whites are predominantly the overall superior race, but claiming we are almighty is not true.
3) if I have kids, they will be circumcised. Sorry, no nigger flap for them.
4) Muslims are pure garbage, objectively I would much rather live next door to a Jew than a mudslime. Jews are weak, soft and pathetic in general, they are also only opportunists when it comes to crime. Much safer overall. Isreal existing doesn't bother me in and of itself, its how they conned our technology, weapons, foreign aid and other gibs, how they mock us in their media and how they used us to fight their fucking wars. They are by far the greatest threat in the world.

this sounds like a sandnigger wrote it.

a fuck ton of shills. im surprised they haven't been tasked with shutting this site down. we only get shit tier subtle jidf.

maybe the mods are not compromised here

They are all jews. Totally compromised. They collaborate with others to de-anonymize. Your full traffic is available, obviously meaning your IP + which pages you visit. There is no restriction.

But by all means, consider the political process legitimate.

Newfags plz go and stay go

You mean they're more intelligent in every respect barring creativity and (in the Heebs' case) long term planning and intellectual stability?

Fuck off.

Christopher Poole stole the code from weebs, doesn't make it a weeb shit. There's boards on there where people hate anime shit.

And get gassed.

lol

that's the thing about 4chan Holla Forums, it has a shit load of shitposting but rapeape keeps it safe from people trying to completely disrupt the board, here they get stickies.

There is wanting to fuck a Jap and wanting to racemix with them and trashing your white genes.

Asians have higher IQ's in general because math is hammered into them from an early age. By middle school they can already do what American highschool seniors are learning. Asians have poor street smarts and almost no decisiveness. No matter how much math they learn they are still rice peasants that need to be ruled over by some lord of the creek.

Jews are just opportunists. I wouldnt' even consider it a reflection of IQ, they do it out of an inherit need to jew something, whether that is a goyim or a math test. they always find a way to jew.

I find the average Jap is nowhere near as attractive as the average white. You'd have to parade a 8/10 Jap before I'd think twice to stick with a 6/10 white.