Indiana Voting-Fraud Activist Behind Rubio ‘Sex Party’ Leaks Found Dead

Blogger who exposed voter fraud died right before primary

infowars.com/indiana-voting-fraud-activist-behind-rubio-sex-party-leaks-found-dead/

Voting-fraud activist Gary Welsh, who tipped off Infowars’ Wayne Madsen on Marco Rubio’s foam sex parties, was found dead leading up to the Indiana primary.

Police found Welsh’s body in an apartment complex stairwell in Indianapolis, Ind., on May 1 and quickly ruled it a “suicide.”

“Welsh was a well-known lawyer and political commentator in Indiana who combated against the takeover of the state by religious fundamentalists and opposed ‘well-connected’ GOP presidential candidates like Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Rubio,” Wayne Madsen reported. “The timing of Welsh's death just prior to the Indiana GOP primary, one that Cruz hopes to win to keep his chances for the GOP presidential nomination alive, is troubling, to say the least.”

“Welsh was a well-known advocate for election integrity and he supported Donald Trump for the GOP nomination.”

He published the blog Advance Indiana which heavily reported on voting fraud in the state.

A strange message was posted to Welsh’s blog prior to his death stating “if I'm not around to see the vote results, my prediction is that Trump wins Indiana with just shy of 50% of the vote.”

Welsh was also one of the insiders who told Madsen about the “foam parties” Rubio reportedly attended during the early-to-mid 1990s at gay entertainment venues in South Florida.

“At ‘Amnesia,’ emcee ‘Kitty Meow,’ a drag queen, would officiate over the foam parties, directing participants what to do,” Madsen reported. “Some foam party participants only wore jock straps.”

“It is entirely possible that Rubio did meet his future wife at a foam party, but the women who attended these functions were largely what are known as ‘fag hags’ out to have a good time while at the same time avoid being hit on by the gay men.”
———-

Hmmmm….suspicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SDc1O
rt.com/usa/tsa-agent-nude-former-880/
endchan.xyz/pol/
archive.is/QnFtw
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Shaheen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rebozo
amazon.com/Jeb-Bush-Crime-Family-American/dp/1510706798
tampabay.com/news/politics/legislature/cybersleuths-hacking-of-florida-elections-websites-draws-criminal-charges/2275964
occidentaldissent.com/2012/03/12/menachem-rosensaft-the-scourge-of-white-nationalism/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569406/If-m-not-prediction-Trump-wins-Suicide-suspected-death-Indiana-political-blogger-ominous-column.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coincidence

archive.is/SDc1O

Scary times we're living in.

Based Hillary

People DO murder over politics.

purely

Infowars has been shilling Trump hard, I don't mind giving them some clicks until the election.

he probably did an hero. he earned his wings for his good deeds and left this earthly form to fly around with the angels

He fell down the stairs on 15 nails straight into the back of his head.
Obvious suicide, goys, move along nothing to see here.

Isn't it alarming how many reporters were killed in the US the last 3 years? That guy whose Mercedes sped into a tree, that police critic that got his house burned down, etc. This is straight up commie shit elimination.

In death we have a name.

His name was Gary Welsh.

Scalia who was found suffocated under a pillow.

We should start compiling these names.

There's no reason these people should go forgotten.

Now this is the type of shit that gives me shivers. Going full pyramid head tinfoil, this is the type of red flag that would serve as a warning that Trump is the worst case scenario. Cruz lost Indiana anyways, by a large margin. Say the rigging was for Trump?
It's one hell of a longshot, on par with Obama being a practicing muslim, but there are little bits here and there that make me doubt. Though faith requires doubt. No other options, yet I can't help but look back at the path that led here and wonder if it was by design. Kind of like the exodus from halfchan, and Jim eventually owning the site.

TONIGHT

Did they check his ass for semen during the autopsy? Rubio seems like the kind of faggot to like it raw.

I doubt little lubio had anything to do with it. he was just a tool.
the kikes holding the cards have made their first real move. they will try to kill Trump. maybe before the convention even.

Total civil war will begin if that happens.

it will. (((they))) underestimated how we would rally behind Trump. I'm willing to bet (((they))) don't think we will fight for our country.

What does that accomplish other than make it easier for Shillary to win? Why blackpill these wavering faggots so that they are less likely to vote mein jude?

I have wondered this too. It seems too good to be true.

What makes me confident is how anti-Trump the media is.

Yet, it's possible that was reverse psychology. They know we want anti-establishment this election. Nothing is more anti-establishment than the guy getting shat on by media 24/7.

If this was a ruse, there's nothing we can do to stop it.

My theory: The couldn't allow Cruz to stay in the limelight because Trump outed his dad. They're content to grin and bear it for 4-8 years of Trump, rather than have the world know that they killed Kennedy.

I mean, there's no reason why Cruz dropped out after Indiana, but didn't do it after last week's blowout. The only two major things to happen were the VP announcement, which wouldn't cause him to drop out, and Trump calling out his dad, which happened just before the vote.

…Or they could just had elected Hillary instead of bothering to waste millions on TV and rig all those Diebold voting machines.

This. Cruz and Kasich seemed detiremined to use jewery to try to deny Trump 1237 at the convention which would have been extremely tough but a possibility nonetheless.

With Cruz forced out, Kasich has no chance to pull off a steal alone.

Michael Hastings. His car blew up in the middle of the street, did not crash at high speed into a tree. LAPD never released the report and local news was caught using fake scene footage.

To clarify, it's also weird as fuck that MSM from the very start were saying "It's completely and totally 100% false". Cruz's dad was in Texas at the right time, and was even going out and trying to raise awareness for the Cuban revolution (He claims he didn't know that Castro was a communist). There's no reason to dismiss it completely outright and say it never happened like that when it at least has some supporting evidence

Civil war is part of their plan. They want to Balkanize the USA

This is exactly what I would do.

They only way to stop him is to kill him, and they don't want that kind of civil war.

Ideally the establishment will accept the next 8 undo a lot of their work. After that they can get back to business as usual.

They people do not support hillary.

The idea is to get us to accept the NWO, not cram it down our throats and cause a rebellion.

We need a rebellion though… They can't make people accept the NWO, unless it's through making everyone an atheist mixed raced liberal like that nigger Kentucky Professor.

The idea is to add the links of the NWO chain gradually so you don't even notice it.

Ah yes, suicide by 5 gunshots to the back of the head. A classic

The Zodiac Killer strikes again

The plan is basically jewish lightning writ large.

They're going to foment unrest in basically every country in the world, divide and conquer, then squeeze once the groups are small enough.

The only solution will be to outright kill the kikes whenever you see them.

Arizona bros could start with those saudi farms that are taking all the groundwater.

checked

also, it doesn't matter if they want to balkanize the US or not as it was bound to happen. the country is too big and the spirit is too individualistic. (((they))) thought they could get the Soviet Union right this time, but they are wrong. Humans can only stand so much of each other and they certainly can't stand those who are fucking degenerate low lives.

Does this mean we're going to be seeing more of Lubio in the near future? I wonder what Gary discovered.

Constitutional Republic allows for that. Return to states' rights and you have a functional system.

It avoids all the bullshit of balkanization. Borders are stupid when all the neighboring areas are white.

Provided they don't just take Hillary at the electoral college.

Which really are the only votes that matter.

How can anyone deny that Ted is the Zodiac Killer now?

I hope this meme doesn't die off now that Rato dropped out. Fuck him.

We all hate Cruz at this moment, but when Trump will put us in FEMA camps we will change our mind.

Look, just in all fairness, if you murdered Justice Scalia, why would you leave the scene looking like he was smothered?

Just saying. Not discounting any other case; not the nailguns, not the exploding car, etc. Just saying that Scalia's death would have been more suspicious if he was just neatly arranged.

They add those link gradually while making it appear necessary for our well being, thus we accept it.

Just like we accept TSA after 9/11.

Plenty of us on this board would accept a NWO in some form. I would have little issue with America expanding it's power, if it meant other countries would have our freedoms. Others would support a coalition of white countries.

Not to mention the leftists who would support it for their commie beliefs.

This is very possible for them to accomplish.

Assuming Trump wins the popular vote, that would be something to see.

did… we memed it into reality?

Let's just call it what it is: Raphael "The Magic Bullet" Cruz

I hate the TSA with a white hot passion.
None of us here want any more of this bullshit security theatre so some irrelevant soccer moms and insipid cucks can feel safer.

We have things to do and places to be, and all this bullshit is a massive expense that we have to pay for while inconveniencing the shit out of us.

Meanwhile, the FBI concocts bomb plots with retards, and every major terrorist event in the USA occurred with government or communist backing.

Kill the cucks, kikes and commies and we'll be just fine. I have no interest in trying to run the rest of the world, but I have a vested interest in ending foreign aid so the useless pieces of shit in africa and the middle east can finally starve to death. I'll be more than happy to send some ma deuces to europe if they need to hold back the brown tide.

Alex "THEY'RE TURNING THE FOGS GAY" Jones is fucking crazy, though.
You may agree with him right now, but overall he's an idiot.

What the fuck? All this for Rubio?

No. This is bigger than some republican candidate. Someone very powerful attended those sex parties, Holla Forums. We should find out who it was.

I guess what we want is a sincere authority, a blatant ruler. Not the secret cabal shit behind a curtain. Not all the circumventing and attempted brain washing.
Do they not realize the path to power is purposeful display? They do not deserve the throne.

He's a good goy of the highest order, but he's doing good work now for Trump, so I'm willing to turn a blind eye until after the election.

Just name a powerful male senator. Narrow it down further to one who mentored Rubio when he was part of the 'gang of 8'

While I'm on the soapbox, I'd like to remind everyone in this thread that the ONLY thing that truly matters is ending central bank control.

Technological innovation creates efficiencies. These efficiencies result in cost savings. Technological innovation is inherently deflationary.

The keynesian retards require inflation in their models. Unfortunately for us, an eternally inflationary monetary system harms us in the long run.

End inflationary monetary systems for a STABLE monetary system, and the prices for things will drop substantially.

It almost doesn't matter what we do politically if we don't fix the economic system.

Remember, every Rothschild effort involves creating an inflationary monetary system in client states in order to perpetuate debt slavery and punish people for saving.

If you don't save, you're living hand to mouth, whatever you have depreciates, things get more expensive, living is unaffordable, you have to work longer hours, and more people don't even have work because of technological unemployment.

The only way to deal with this is to accept that deflation is a natural phenomenon. The manipulation of the monetary system by jews has lead to global slavery, which is their ultimate goal.

I'm thinking bigger than a senator, possibly banker connections.

Who can just off a lawyer like that?

Yeah we hate the TSA. Kids growing up today won't know the difference. They're growing up in a world where cameras and invasion of privacy is the norm. What's the difference if they get scanned by a machine before going on an airplane?

Part of the reason we don't like TSA is because we see little need for it. 9/11 was a while ago,and the shit doesn't even work.

But if some shit like BLM riots increase, or people start killing cucks/kikes/commies, people will see the value in more security all over again.

Florida sex parties.

Jeb?

RIP Gary Welsh

the TSA is a jobs creation program for the underclass, to create one more boot on the neck of the middle class.

The TSA is literally a jewish plot to shackle the white man further. They should be destroyed with extreme prejudice.

There's a good chance of the murderer being a friend of Jeb's, I was thinking that as well.

If not a "friend" then connected through his family.

Maybe it was their way of giving a warning to an unknown party?

Good argument. Giving a warning is the only excuse besides Scalia sleeping with a pillow on his face naturally. That would seem to suggest it was no-one else of the few that Scalia was meeting with at the club at the time.

Just a reminder that DHS, FBI, TSA, all these agencies employ fat, disgusting pieces of shit that are incapable of doing their jobs, and whose sole purpose in life is to stamp on your face forever, while taking a government salary to feed their niglets. That fat sheboon at airport security is taking money that could be used for your well-being, all so she can raise a crop of new criminals and rapists.
Then, they're more than happy to make a criminal out of you if you forgot your pocket folder in one of your suitcases, "look suspicious" or generally appear to be a white male without power or influence.

Go take a look at who is getting hired by these government agencies. These are the minorities that are being used by the jewish neo-colonialism to enslave the white majority. This is the exact colonial strategy, just done in a much more subtle way.

Bush family is CIA, which also connects with Cruz's dad being a triggerman for the JFK assassination.

This might sound really optimistic, and it is, but my guess is that this guy put a lot of work into making sure that the Indiana primary wasn't rigged like the other states. His efforts were not in vain, as we all know Trump won by a large margin. However, this was Cruz's (and the GOPe's) last chance or at least this was a crucial state for the Never Trump Plan.

The guy got fucking whacked because he prevented Trump from being robbed.

But why now? What did Indiana have to do with this? Rubio dropped a while ago.

Remember, every time a female or a minority is hired in preference to a white male, you are being actively discriminated against.

They want you DEAD.

Good catch.

I'm still stuck on the main questions which are who ordered this killing, and who did it benefit the most? At first glance it would be Rubio since he has the most at stake with possibly being outed, but it also benefits Cruz at a glance because he now has one less person investigating vote fraud. We should work with what we know as said. We find Rubio's circle and track down their main investors. From there we can see what form of jewry is behind this killing of a respected lawyer.

Most TSA employees are just regular people trying to earn a paycheck. Quit being emotional.

Try Hillary's husband.

Bill is also good friends with the Bush family for yet another CIA connection in this possible murder

Purely coincidence Goyim.

I wouldnt call that optimism, I would call that the most likely scenario. Still, we have to work with what we know. This closely involves Rubio so we start with him

OR they're just getting rid of him ahead of further voter fraud in the general.

If that's the case then undoubtedly this benefits Hillary the most, obviously. Not to mention she has a history of killing people who threaten her career. In this scenario, the question becomes how do we connect Hillary to this murder?

However I still think the sex parties may provide some clues or insight.

Just like jews are only trying to get a shekel to survive, right?

rt.com/usa/tsa-agent-nude-former-880/

Remember Anons, the most important rule when investigating who committed a crime is:

FOLLOW THE MONEY

We must find out who profited/benefited from the death of this man. I'll be researching when I get home and I hope some of you do as well.

The TSA is more like the police than Jews.

I could post a similar article about cops or military, shit point tbh.

Focus on the real enemy, not the useful assholes.

Can the "everything iz a false flag" and the "the jews are the only ones with any agency" crowd please die?

Why the fuck don't you just say "no really, it's pure coincidence?" You're not being subtle

IT'S HAPPENING

then get to work on a distributed chan or a chan worth trusting and we can dump jim like a hot rock

Jesus chris they are laughing at us. All diggers need to never ever let their guard down. You shouldnt even be drinking… Nothing that will in any way dull your nerves or attention to detail. Stay vigilant and keep digging we cant let them continue to get away with this shit. Make no mistake this is war and you all are soldiers.

Michael Hastings
Scalia
Gary Welsh

who else is on the probably murdered by the government list?

that's a long ass list. are we counting murdered for political reasons, or just by politicians/their agents?

COME TO ENDCHAN, IT'S BETTER THAN Holla Forums

endchan.xyz/pol/

And Scalia was murdered by suffocation. Probably the CIA doing the gommies dirty work.

What about that family that suicided itself? It was about 3 years ago, fucking horrible to think about.

You also have that director for that AJ type of film revealing things about an America in the future…

I guess stick to names for political reasons, got any?

Do you know any of their names?

Or how about Gray State the movie with a huge budget through donations about Martial Law being enacted in the US and follows a freedom fighting militia group against the police state. The director (who was ex-military I believe), his wife and child were all murdered in their own home.

I honestly don't keep track. I can spend some time looking it up tonight if other anons don't weigh in.
the fucking clintons have more bodies on them alone than you listed.

Wasn't there another dude found dead from the Rato campaign?

This election is crazy.

Can't remember, but I am sure a quick conspiracies suicided in a joogle search will work…

This user knows…

Gray State was the film!

Your not supposed to talk about it bro.

Fiorina just took a tumble, and she just has manly features.

I'm kinda scared now.
It's like this country is descending into a commie kind of state where people would simply disappear in the middle of the night and whoever is doing it isn't even being subtle about it, like those bankers that committed "suicides" by blowing their brains out with nail guns, from behind, with their hands tied behind their backs.
Dark times.

Yeah man, history is a laser straight line that goes from "god's chosen people" dicking around in the desert thousands of years ago all the way to ruling the universe with 2800 slaves each. And there's nothing anyone can do about it, right????

Life isn't on rails that you're stuck riding like Time Crisis…

I'm willing to bet it's been this way since the 60's and earlier.

We only notice this time because we've got skin in the game.

Hardly, user. Maybe if you were in England with only your cock as a defence.

Man up m'lad…

Time to fight back then, eh?

Earlier
How many assassins went after Andrew Jackson? They just started being subtle after it made him popular.

Oh yeah, they all "suicided" themselves in the back of the head.

The most infuriating in all this, is that nobody will ever know he died.

RIP M. Welsh, you served a noble cause.

WE MEMED TOO IRRESPONSIBLY

Seriously though, Rubio had a secret donor who to this day has gone unnamed. The person used some trick to mask their identity. This may be connected to that. The guy probably knew who the secret investor was and it was a doozy. Why? Because it was someone connected to Hillary Clinton or possibly her campaign outright. Bill is a possibly too. This level of money-moving is up their alley.

archive.is/QnFtw

But why?

Jones is low level controlled op. He avoids naming the jew because his handlers (producers) are jews. He exists solely so people don't make the final connection of the "globalists = jews". That and give them some entertainment rather than actually doing anything.

Obama is a Jew.

shill post

that Jew with the hose always gets me

For some reason I interpreted hose as a combination of hook and nose and yet that still made sense.

Maybe Hillary wanted to taste a little girl?

resort to assassination. … However, it requires two criteria and a
high-level policy decision. … The criteria for the individual in
question are that he must be highly effective and it must serve some
sort of example — some sort of a highly effective example.
che guevara - guerilla warfare

Really faggots?

There's literally no sources saying it was a murder so shut the fuck up. He likely killed himself due to medication abuse or depression or some shit. Let the police do their job and, surprise surprise, I'll likely be right.

There's no stupid conspiracy to kill us all, it's just as dumb as 9/11 didnt happen, or the holocaust didn't happen.

Sage & Reported.

Every now and then I slip in something like that to see if anyone reads my posts. You have to admit there is no hard evidence, no matter how much circumstantial there is. Maybe he can be tricked into a ham dinner.

Sorry I didn't make it entirely, cut and dry, blatantly clear I'm still supporting this glorious golden lion. Just find it an incredible story to come about despite a legion of jews trying to 'control the narrative'. The mein kampf and crippled america comparison is stronger every day.

Lad

Yeah, you sage that sticky, Schlomo. How dare we forget the 6 trillion gorillion.

Let's be real. Obama would've done whatever it took to be president, even if it involved eating an entire ham. The man had some powerful people behind him.

>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/
Holocaust didn't happened but it should have.

How much do you get paid?

what? women's birth control is actually causing gender reassignment in frogs dude.

Anyway, I started watching him again recently after a several year hiatus, and he's not so bad. I hate how he cuts off his guests so much though.

Another user said this:

The important thing is the signal to noise ratio. Every journalist has to say crazy shit to survive.

Signal:Noise

HILLARY CLINTON AND THE 47 MYSTERIOUS DEATHS

BUSH CRIME FAMILY

the only assassin I know of is the one those guns didn't fire despite being in working order.

His name is Gary Welsh.

Checked
Mixed up assassin attempts with duels, apologies.

So he was holding back the next Crusade. Did God will that this trash be removed? I think so.

That has been going on for a white.
Read this
freewebs.com/jeffhead/liberty/liberty/bdycount.txt

Those religious fundamentalists that he was against are the ones that destabilized the Middle East.

If it weren't for them, there wouldn't be a need for a new Crusade.

Meant for

But faggots and trannies always have a place at the stake to be burned alive, without fundies how will we defeat degeneracy?

Holy shit. I mean I knew this shit happened, but that many people?

What the fuck.

I don't think it's about the sex parties at all. I mean, super powerful degenerate bankster types probably do have some sort of sex parties, but they likely don't go to any public ones where filthy goyim peasants might appear. I think it's about the voter fraud muckraking. Anyone who remembers Iowa remembers the "Rubio magic" wherein Little Marco miraculously pulled enough votes off of Trump to put Cruz in first place there. There was almost certainly some sort of function in Microsoft's voting software that pulled every fifth vote from Trump and gave it to Rubio or something like that. Cheating: it wasn't enough to push Rubio to the top spot, but you can't overdo cheating unless you want to get caught. And who knows what other primaries this year were influenced in this manner as well?

And now that the race is down to just Trump and Kasich, it's gonna take some serious "magic" to achieve that contested convention where they can jew Trump out of the nomination. If anything, RNC hired thugs are likely taking out voter fraud muckrakers now because the GOP is desperate, and it wants to get way more blatant with its cheating. Be prepared for a miraculous "Kasich surge" in the coming weeks, goyim. Don't expect anyone to report on it; the reporters who would have done so all died in mysterious and purely coincidental accidents. And if they're still too cautious to the point where they don't cheat hard enough, or if Kasich drops out, they're just gonna try to kill Trump.

Nah InfoWars is cool now. They have been promoting Trump a FUCKTON lately and also they made some videos about Israel doing 9/11 attacks.
Maybe Alex Jones was betrayed by the kikes and now he's taking his revenge on them?

I very much hope for your sake those dubbs are not foreshadowing a tragedy!

Makes my blood boil, user.

Kasich is out
Trump is the only candidate left in the GOP primary atm. Does Ohio or any states Cruz won give their delegates to the current leader if the person they are bound to drops out?

Trump is a master negotiator. He pulled this out just before the vote.

It gives 4-8 years breathing room and more people involved will be worm food. JFK is forming out, just a matter of timing.

Too much, obviously.

police = freemasonry = jews

May our lord, Kek the Smug grant our wish

Trent Lott used to hang out with John Flynt.

Cincinnatus.

Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

More like a saint in application, or an angel in charge of a force of nature.

He's good mindless fun when you're cleaning the grease trap. Now goy, we need to talk about filters.

Damn right. Trump spooked the CIA with how much he knows and how easily he can get it out, IMO.

The whole world shifted the second he started pushing that story. The WSJ/NBC, who had previously given outright lies of polls against him (remember the poll showing Rubio was +2 in Flordia?) released a poll placing him +15 over Cruz. It was shown on every news network from MSNBC to ABC instead of them ignoring it and picking the least favorable poll to flaunt around like they have forever. Fox Jews started making calls to unify as a party against Hilary Clinton.

This same gang of people is VERY closely related to the Bushes - Remember HW was CIA director before he was president - realized their goose was cooked if they started pulling shit. Ted Cruz's dad was pictured next to LHO, who shot Kennedy. Cruz's dad then moves to canada and works for HW's CIA front company in Alberta. Cruz moves to America and works for a Bush law firm before suddenly breaking into the senate on a wave of spontaneous support in.. Texas, Bush home base. He runs for president and makes no moves to attack Bush.

We should make a book on the Bush-CIA cartel and their crimes/influence in American politics. It's amazing when you really think about it all.

But, regardless, Trump scared them shitless. He has persuasive evidence of the cabal's most infamous deed - the assassination of a president. And an audience ready to hear it that happens to be THE group everybody's been afraid of rising up in civil war II for the past 30 years.

He hasn't officially dropped out of the race yet. He seems like he'd like to do so, but I'm doubtful his handlers will allow it.

the clinton family are like apostles from berserk. I just imagine them consuming human flesh and murdering everything that stands in front of them.

i think jeff gates has written pretty extensively on the bush crime cartel

The filter man is harmless. I don't mind if he gets click shekels, unlike corrupt establishment media.

ahahahahahaha and the goy still won't care about such obvious assassinations.

Checkmate non-chosen.

i hope you win, but pls no 7 gorillion me for real this time

maybe not retard

For the clicks, and to sell his snake oil, which is why we should still be archiving.

You mean the one where he tries to downplay the fact that they masterminded it and claims that "everybody was involved so they couldn't blackmail each other"?

Jones is he enemy, he always will be.

This is what I wish more of Holla Forums would realize. Right nor Trump is a tool for us to use, we want him to be elected and we hope we hill be a great president. But just having Trump as president doesn't magically make all the corruption and vice vanish from the country.

We leave in dark times, and we always will. We need to have tight knit families and friends we can trust. We must always remain vigilant, don't let Trump lull you into a sense of security.

right, whens the last white person you saw working the airplane scanner

Isn't there a photo of CIA agent George Bush in Dallas on the day Kennedy was shot?

If that is so, i would be very interested in seeing that picture.

As a side note, i just realised that my redpill folder contains a sub-folder titled "Govt. Corruption" but it is almost entirely composed of evidence against hrod and the clinton foundation.

Mabe its time to spice it up with some Bush family stuff.

probably natural causes or suicide, like you're (government) said. Nothing to see here, folks.

wow you disagreed with me

sage & reported

Israel, you truly are our greatest ally. Thank you chaim burgenstein

>This might sound really optimistic, and it is, but my guess is that this guy put a lot of work into making sure that the Indiana primary wasn't rigged like the other states. His efforts were not in vain, as we all know Trump won by a large margin. However, this was Cruz's (and the GOPe's) last chance or at least this was a crucial state for the Never Trump Plan. The guy got fucking whacked because he prevented Trump from being robbed.

Good theory.

But if there are too many people like Gary Welsh in too many states they're not going to be able to threaten them all or to kill them all.

Yes, just do an image search and it comes right up. You'll know it right away, it looks just like him. I believe the "bums" in Dealey have also been id'd and they weren't bums but operatives.

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

It's a bit of a worry, either they think they could survive a Trump presidency.

OR, they are still thinking Clinton will win.

Both are bad.

Political assasinations have been happening since the dawn of time familia

Slow day huh?

THIS

Here you go again being a retard who doesn't know how a daily live radio show works. A radio show producer is not like a movie producer, it's two different things. Rob Jacobs isn't Alex Jones' boss. I think the simple explanation is the valid one: Jones is politically correct when it comes to certain topics, he's afraid of being branded an anti-semite and losing sponsors. And he's been like that for years so it's an habit now.

It's probably that same billionaire from his other super PAC who also funds LGBTQQAIP causes. What's his name? Singer?

"Yes, Snowden is a traitor… to his CIA handlers."

I think you have to look at at from the perspective of Infowars being a jewish organization. Jones is just the on air talent. They're never going to go at it from the full angle, because that's not who they are. On the other hand I think they do see what's happening in the world, and realize that their leaders are feeding them into a deep dark hole. The warning signs are there. Muslims that hate jews moving into Europe, the ADL going after Trump for an America First foreign policy, none of this looks good for them if you're not onboard with the idea of globalism, which is why they always speak in those terms.

Go back to Nixon if you want to know Bush.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Shaheen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Rebozo

Prior to World War II Shaheen worked in publicity in Chicago.[2] During World War II Shaheen was at the Office of Strategic Services, and was awarded the Silver Star and Legion of Merit.[3] At OSS he was "chief of OSS Special Projects"[4] and head of the Reports Declassification Section,[2] and an advisor on the 1946 film O.S.S..[5] His friendship with William Casey, CIA Director under Ronald Reagan, derived from this period.[6][7] Under President Richard Nixon Shaheen was also "a special ambassador to Colombia".[3]

Shaheen founded a life insurance business, selling life insurance from airport vending machines, before moving into the oil business.[3][8] This included the Come By Chance Refinery in Newfoundland, Canada, which went bankrupt in 1976 owing around $500m, and was "one of the single largest bankruptcies in Canadian history to that date".[9] In 1973 it was rumoured that Shaheen was going to found a newspaper,[10] to be called the "New York Press".[11] At the time his company, Shaheen Natural Resources, owned three radio stations and part of a television station, but had no experience in print media.[11] It was reported in 1973 that he had made over $200m since World War II.[12]

Shaheen was one of the principal contributors to Richard Nixon's campaign in 1968, and in the top 100 Republican donors in 1972, giving $100,000.[11]

In 1981 Shaheen founded the Hong Kong Deposit and Guaranty Bank.[13]

I think Roger Stone already wrote that book (co-written with Saint John Hunt, the son of E. Howard Hunt)

amazon.com/Jeb-Bush-Crime-Family-American/dp/1510706798

Why would someone kill someone over a failing presidential campaign?

keep archives ready just in case they decide to try and take you out "to dinner"

I swear to god, if anyone runs into something really bad, I'll do close protection for free.

Announce shit here, if anons can verify, I'll come and help out IRL.

Holla Forums really needs a QRF

yeah and Trump won so?

Time to stop shilling against Rubio when Trump is talking about making him VP.

Fundies have proven eternally and woefully incompetent at holding the line and eternally cuck to jews. We need a new church in the lord's name to clean house.

Already here famalamadingdong

Trump preparing to accept the GOP nomination

This is nothing new. Rubio got back at the reporter.

All he needed to do was a simple phone call to his israeli friends, the rest..well you know.

Paul Wellstone should be at the top of the list, at least below JFK.

Right.

This is also a realization l've made but am afraid that most Holla Forumsacks are just being led by their noses.

Let's say all the shills are just talking shit and Trump actually does care for the American people.

There is still very little he could do to fix this nation, besides an actual purge.

There is simply too much corruption, too much outside influence and too much delusion present.

Although Trump is definitively a start, he is simply not enough.

We need revolution
The process of subversion has gone too far.

This board is full of weak, lazy NEETs.

Already you have them claiming Trump's success as their own, when it comes to anything they melt under pressure and defend their ego by either siding with the Left or "trolling".

It's sad, but in the end, it's kind of obvious. Who else has the time to spend on these image boards, besides teenagers and NEETS. Most people are out working to support themselves or their families.

I've been coming to Holla Forums on-and-off since /new/ on 4chan and let me tell you, it's definitely a hugbox.

I didn't want to make that admission cause am grateful to Holla Forums for many things, yet there's simply no denying it nowadays.

I love America, but am not going to fool myself stalking everything on one man, who alliances fall into question.

Don't forget Kikebart himself.

The useful idiots are the first to be eliminated. So sad.

You dig into it a little bit you start hearing stories of 'cleaners': criminals on corporate/government payroll (off the record of course) who do a lot of dirty work involved in cleaning up leaks and similar problems.

I'm sure there'll be more about this coming to light eventually; as much as you can try to keep something a secret, it never stays that way forever. Especially with how common this practice seems to be, and how easy it is to get away with it: Once the police conclude, "suicide"; that's it. Investigation closed.

I'd wager the actual number is easily in the 10k range, if not more. We're talking about ruthless sociopaths with billions of dollars to throw around. The only people they can't knock off are others with similar connections as they have.

And yet thats completely wrong.

Jews had a perfectly safe home in America when it was White and Christian. Assholes.

i more or less agree with this sentiment

This is part of why I don't believe Jews are in on any "conspiracy."

If they had been running any kind of evil scheme, once they came to America it would have been the perfect time to go legitimate (There aren't six million Jews in America because it was unwelcoming to them.)

But that's not in their character. Like a sociopath, they aren't thinking in logical terms. They have to attack, to incite, to lie, to cheat, to steal and deceive and destroy. Even if it's in their best interests they won't stop because they can't help themselves.

"the kikes don't give loans to people who call them out"
I don't know the context but I think you misinterpreted his intent.

Bullet to the back of the head
Hanging with nothing he could have stood on underneth
"Pill overdose"

He deserved it
Made fun of Obanana in front of reporter
Reporter got him fired
He was a great & beloved general
Special ops guys told this man they we're going to kill him.

You reap what you sow

Hi JIDF

Were* damn auto correct

Remember that thread about those goyim bankers committing suicide and dieing in freakish accidents at alarming rates?

His father was a Kenyan mudslime, he bowed to the Saudi King but not the Queen of Britain and he's named Husein FFS.

Creative sliding.

Fuck sakes. I like that Trump has won and that he's got a broad coalition of anti-establishment groups behind him, but he's not Holla Forums. You fags have got to realize this is only the beginning, right?

Don't forget Filterwars shills multiculturalism and the holohoax every chance they get.

Oh you misinterpret me.

They could have had Israel, a much bigger Israel, out of WWI. MAde in the 1920s.

But that would have left Europe strong and White and thats a nono.

No, its not about safety. What they have done to White countries is pure maliciousness. Not out of fear, but out of hatred.

Removing the cuckservatives from the Congress and the Senate should be the next step.

What?

The CIA had more to do with it than the KGB, you're missing the point of this guys speeches.

The KGB simply redirected the social experiment shit that the CIA was already doing to better control people.

There's quite a few non-NEETs I'd wager. The thing is, that they post maybe a few times in only a few threads a day. I'm not a NEET and I do try to post , but it's tough to get in on a good thread before it's 400+ replies.

It's not even about world power, although they do want that. With the way whites were in the 80s and 90s, they could have ruled without question for fucking millenia if they worked for our interests, but instead they push niggers , spics and muslims. Whether it's about pogroms, Rome, or something even more ancient, the jews are jeopardizing their entire existence to get back at us.

Danny Casolaro - Found dead in hotel bathtub; wrists slit and drowned. Ruled a suicide. Was working on a series of stories about a political, military and financial cabal he called "The Octopus".
Hunter S. Thompson - suicided by DynCorp for planning to write an article detailing their involvement in Afghan child sex slave trafficking.
Gary Webb - gaslit and driven to suicide by CIA for exposing their drug trafficking program.

Oy vey. He's a tool of the kikes, why even vote goyim?

You mean George Soros? That does seem like a possibility.

This seems suspiciously like samefaggotry to me…

Is it a historical reason or is it philosophical/metaphysical?

Kikes seem to hate us because we can create, and they can only parasitize. That's my take.

This will just be forgotten, as usual.

No one will do anything about it.

No one thinks they can do anything about it.

It's over as long as we sit and watch.

we all know what this means.

weren't there a rash of "Austim researcher" suicides too?

So it was biochem types, disease, HIV and immunology researchers. Most of them died in a plane crash.

Those hotheads are getting out of control

Second user is not I.
I'd welcome a concentration camps run by Trump, I know I'd pass the cut not avoid them.

nine times out of ten, anyone who posts "consider the following" images has nothing of value to say.

While we're at it, let's not forget the CNBC LIBOR thing.

semi-off topic:

Cybersleuth's hacking of Florida elections websites draws criminal charges

tampabay.com/news/politics/legislature/cybersleuths-hacking-of-florida-elections-websites-draws-criminal-charges/2275964

TALLAHASSEE — The young cybersleuth says he exposed security lapses on Florida elections websites, but the state says he committed a crime.

David Levin, 31, of Estero, a political consultant and owner of a computer security firm, was booked Wednesday on three felony charges of unauthorized access to computer systems. Each count carries a maximum five-year prison sentence.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement said Levin illegally gained internal access to websites of the state Division of Elections and the Lee County elections office, which together hold data on more than 12 million Florida voters.

The FDLE said that after Levin gained access to the Lee County site in December, he used the login credentials of supervisor of elections Sharon Harrington to access the state elections website.

"He took user names and passwords from the Lee County website and gained further access to areas that were password protected," FDLE Special Agent Larry Long told the Times/Herald on Wednesday. "The state statute is pretty clear. You need to have authorization before you can do that."

Levin, who runs two consulting businesses, Political Precision and Vanguard Cybersecurity, was briefly held on $15,000 bond. He was released Wednesday afternoon.

The case carries political overtones and surfaces at a time when the security and reliability of the statewide voter database is a subject of debate.

Levin appeared on a YouTube video in February, casually explaining how he performed what's known as a structured query language or SQL "injection attack" on the two websites by "tricking" the system into giving him access.

"You can be in Siberia and still perform the attack that I performed on the Lee County supervisor of elections website," Levin says on the video. "I'm looking for a vulnerability."

Levin explains on the video how he easily located the page that lists staffers' user names and passwords.

On the video, Levin is seen sitting next to Dan Sinclair, who's running against Harrington for supervisor of elections, and who praised Levin for performing a "public service."

Fuck off

I don't believe it

Well, this is why we all need to get into politics. Or everyone suitable at least.

Trump is the force that cracked it open but the fight for this country will be the next 50 years.

This is pretty out there.

You think Jews just naturally work together and destroy countries, like how Asians are bad drivers?

Do you think it's a conspiracy when whites work together to build them?

I won't say there are no conspiratorial elements from the pinnacle, but somehow I doubt they're all in on the same mailing list.

It's not a conspiracy because countries are built with people openly working together.

Jews doing the opposite in secrecy is totally different. Plus they aren't a homogeneous race, as Jewishness is largely cultural.

The Ashkenazi are 80% of the Jewish population and 95% of the problem causers (I made up the second number, but it's probably close enough.) And their genetics are largely similar. That's partly why there's so much nepotism among them.

Their plans aren't secret-

occidentaldissent.com/2012/03/12/menachem-rosensaft-the-scourge-of-white-nationalism/

-so much as their media control makes it wrongthink to point it out.

With whites largely gone, and ABM systems coming online, Jews stand to have an effective nuclear monopoly. China can't build shit right, and India/Pakistan are basically worthless.

Russia is already bought and paid for.

That just leaves the West.

Disable the West, and then Israel can openly march against the rest of the Middle East and then the world. With a powerful enough ABM system, they will be effectively invulnerable, and nobody will sympathize with the Arabs anymore.

So they march East and South, slaughtering everything.

Which is why they are still terrified of Iran. Iran is basically a solid mountain range. Iran doesn't even need ABMs, with a few thousand nukes Iran could cripple and destroy most of their enemies, and with some dynamite and shovels immunize themselves against nuclear reprisal. All the Iranians have needed was money.

Kikes want the world. Full stop. But if Iran gets nuclear weapons, just a few, and its over for Israel, regardless of anything else that happens.

They want Whites gone because we have no need or desire for them outside of lies. The East Asians are largely inert. Whites had conquered the world in 1914, only Japan stood truly independent. We could have claimed the entire globe for our own, save Kikes and the British betraying us to them.

names? list?

I could show you Muslim media that tells them how to Jihad. Yet, you wouldn't suggest Muslims are open about their plan of world domination.

bump

Two severely underrated posts.

The Daily Mail wrote an article about his death:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569406/If-m-not-prediction-Trump-wins-Suicide-suspected-death-Indiana-political-blogger-ominous-column.html

Does anyone have that newspaper article written like a decade before Obama became president, with someone telling people he would be?

Because they had that much control.

Look what book its in. that covenant only applies to Jews you tool.

I swear, it's 2016! and these fucks still haven't figured out how to use technology, recording audio & video 24/7 with streaming multi source & destination backups as one layer of security. cameras etc. is cheap as shit now. Then there's wiring up your place, car, work, etc., using quad copter scouting so you don't walk into surprise visitors laying in wait to suicide you.