Rate

People rating thread
on a scale of 1/10

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoodday.pw/
in-board.pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8/10 I like her face on the first picture and I assume she looks like that without all that make up like on the last picture. She has a nice body. My friend?

Sadly i don't know her very well but yes her body is amazing

Found an older pic looks like she has a twin?

7.5 out of 10 slim figure but something about the face just doesn't appeal to me.

8/10 very cute especially with her hair down and she has a very nice body

How about her?

5/10 Pretty average. Would have been a 4 if it weren't for her big boobs.

Her?

Wow she is pretty cute… 9/10 would wine, dine, and fuck the shit out of her.

Yeah that's pretty much all she has going for her. Can't cook nor clean but damn she gave a good titfuck

Shieeeet. Weren't you posting pictures of her on half chan too? I got banned off that shit for sharing innocent pics of my cousin. She went up to a 6/10 for me.

I did some time ago, yeah. Glad to know someone recognizes her.

That's a fail right there

Yeah I beat my dick a few times to her.

Nice. Did you cum on her tits?

Always wanted to… But she ends up putting her mouth on the head of my cock halfway into it and end up cumming in her mouth. She always swallows afterwards

THATS HER?!

No fucking way, is that her? He tits look bigger naked that with clothes on. That never happens.

That's her, believe it or not. I had the same reaction as you guys when she bare those the first time.

8/10 now. I'ma jack my dick real quick. Thanks.

No problem. Happy fapping.

rate this grill

7/10 face need more body pics

her?

When she was young

Jesus Christ, comrade you lucky bastard. Got moar?

r8 my smurf?

thegoodday.pw/

Smurf/10

bump

bumping

10/10 would worship

bamp

6/10

she's cute

one of the few average-looking girls I've seen who looks better naked than she does with clothes on. She needs to dress better.

5/10

The cat and the look she has in her eyes is a warning sign. She would be fun to makeout with

7/10 with those titties. She'd be perfect for riding cowgirl and fondling her breasts.

She looks less damaged here. It looks like she would still be into holding hands in the park.

8/10

Minus points for not knowing how to smile, and the tacky tattoo on her right forearm. Also, the dye jobs to her hair are unnecessary and don't fit her look. She's a potential bomb waiting to explode into a body covered and poorly needled tattoos.

0/10

That angle is used to hide fat, so I'm banking on the fact that she is a cow. Not too mention, it also makes her look like a tranny. What a manly jawline. Switch genders and she could get a hot girlfriend.

2/10

It looks like she doesn't like talking to people. Her cold, corpsey eyes warn anyone approaching to abort and find someone else to interact with. Would look 3 points better with a warm smile.

Hot damn those tits… 8/10 for me. Got any more of her?

this girl is into me

i give her an 8.5-9/10 tbh

Not even close. She's a 5/10 at best.

thos tiddy though

idk she seems pretty thick to me, maybe on the chubby side but whatever

her face is cute af

6/10 for the left average looking but nice hourglass shape
2/10 for the right. Just…. no.

I wanted a rate for the middle

r8 this girl

Rate me!

Bump

Bumping

9.5/10
A life well lived.
Should've been more careful about Russia, though.

9/10 very cute

7/10

memes

le memes

exactly

lil chubby

5/10 pretty average looking

r8?

le funny maymay

Vete a la verga! está bien culera.

She's a good 8.5/10. Wish to see more shots of her from the back

in-board.pw