Draw thread on the level of hope!

Draw thread on the level of hope!

Happy Town seems very happy

okay

It's still the 21st, Stupid…

Guess who?

Draw a Pone please.

what is this shit? is this place filled with actual children?

not very good at drawing but here are some thigns i drew

A monster from the story I am writing

A fighter dumping flares to escape a missile

One of the many characters. I'd love if someone could draw a better version of her. She got a mutated version of her family's genetic gift, so she's almost like the Kwisatz Haderach from Dune. I gave her an AWP / dual Tec-9s loadout as an homage to CSGO. Kind of stupid but she pulls off "pro-player" type shots due to her insane coordination that partially results from drug abuse, so I figured "why not".

Another qt from my story. She ended up married to one of the main characters (the story takes place over several generations so there are multiple "main characters) after being in an arranged marriage for something like ten years, and ended up raising his children (including Andromeda from the post before)

I have like hundreds of these drawings but if I posted them all the thread would stay bumped the whole night (assuming one poster can bump multiple times) but basically I'd love if anyone could draw nicer versions of these as requests. I'll be sure to credit you if I share them.

That beast has one hell of a goiter.

I think that's some kind of throat pouch thing for shouting. I dunno though, I didn't draw it.

Looks Interesting… I'm also writing a story but I don't think ill publish it online…

It involves a 14 year old boy & a 10 year old girl…, & seduction…, but that's about as far as I go in describing it….

Anyways, i'm looking forward to reading your story when you post it user…

Found the redditor

draw gnar in gangsta threads

I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!…

Your request^^^…

I posted it over on the /library/ board. I've also got a blog thing that explains the story. I'm not the best artist in the world but I try because there's no other way to get the images in my head out on paper.

It was supposed to be some kind of dog with a moray's head… I'll paint it in PS later

sure thing. here's a bump til then

nice

Bump

Might post some shit later

I dig it

Ey.

work in progress

might need a few more hours of course

No requests?

Try looking for anatomy guides, there's plenty around that are easy to follow.