Mexican drug cartel massacre in Ohio

The [eight] victims, who ranged in age from 16 to 44 years old, are all members of the Rhoden family who lived near the town of Piketon in southern Ohio. They were killed in four separate homes, while three young children were left unharmed.

"This is an old-fashioned, cold-blooded, calculated massacre of eight human beings," Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine said last week.

DeWine said authorities found marijuana growing operations at three of the four homes, which he described as being part of a commercial operation, not just for personal use… A July DEA report showed southern Ohio as being an area dominated by the Mexican Sinaloa cartel, with some presence of the Los Zetas cartel.

archive.is/A5WP1

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/6/john-kasich-ohio-governor-backs-legal-status-illeg/?page=all
twitter.com/Umbrella91168/status/724857469076398080
twitter.com/CFrolik/status/724974963187306496
newser.com/story/215531/ohio-says-no-to-marijuana-monopoly.html
dea.gov/docs/dir06515.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here. Spics executed 8 white people from the same family in the middle of the US. No one's interested?

I'm sure they were good wholesome white hispanics

The board is slow right about now

That's good shit for Trump, if he publicize it, it'll generate even more support.

Kasich couldn't even keep Sinaloa out of the state he governs, how could he even hope to be considered for the presidency?

Downfall of Ohio, Rise of Illinois

So the gun nuts were right. You really are in risk of being assaulted in your own home by drug-crazed homicidal maniacs in US.

daily reminder weed is degenerate

gay mickey mouse picture, sensationalist headline.

some inbred weed farmers got in too deep and tried to fuck over a cartel and died.

More like some white people were growing pot to sell to their friends because there are no jobs in the area, and the cartel decided that was their turf and snuffed the family.

Who said they were selling weed? All the news reports state that marijuana crops were found growing near/around the properties where the executions occurred. If the executed individuals really were involved with the farming operation, they may have just been distributors for other sellers. It's also likely that another pissed-off family member killed the rest of his family over some squabble.

I'm about 50% mad that spics killed white black-marketers as far North as OH. I'd be far less concerned if it happened in CA.

Weed is incredibly degenerate, but these look like modern day bootleggers of Appalachia.

what part of

confirming that commercial marijuana grows were found at three of the four crime scenes

do you think means 'selling a little nug to friends cuz theres no jobs'. you huge fucking faggot.

Insults + red text. Internet badass detected.

Remember folks, organized crime is in the US. You can get killed for any reason anytime anywhere and the murderers can get away with it because they have evil money backing them up. Our troops should be sent to kill these thugs. Stay armed and stay alert. Stay hidden.

We are Brazil

It's the only way to be a bad ass when you're posting from your phone with no funny pics to add

There's no actual evidence that they were murdered by cartels, only speculation

This is where I'm conflicted. I'm a rule of law kinda guy, but I hate to forfeit such a powerful/lucrative industry to fucking spics and niggers.

True, but wiping out members of the same family in 4 different locations on the same day isn't something niggers or rednecks do. That sort of thing goes on in Mexico routinely.

This is why we need

THE WALL

there's nothing in the bible that says weed is degenerate, so why should I listen to your (((scientists)))?

I thought this shit mostly took place in borderland?

The hell has become of pol.

Weed is a cash crop like any other. It has a specific return, expected labor requirements, growing conditions ect. From the farmer/growers perspective its really no different from growing tobacco without atf licensure except the black market for weed is larger than tobacco.

America was certainly founded on the principles born of an agrarian society- what evil could this family have done by growing pot? They would have no inclination/ability to sell to a cartel. If they sell, the community which buys are other whites (nature of the rural pot market), and further the profits are likely used to keep the family off government services.

The fact mexican cartels are butchering pot farmers in rural towns shoukf serve as evidence that these cartels are fighting for monopolies, and thus a layer of control in the whitest of communities.

user, it's being pinned on cartel, but cartel isn't that clean.

Every single one was shot in the head. That's not gangbanger behavior.

My suspicion is professional involvement (either CIA or similar) meant to look like cartel.

You're telling us what we already know. What do you want?

If you want to kill them off, then fucking do it, i'll be with you! But we're 8/pol/, a board mostly consisting of what we call stormfaggots who are an absolute cancer. They will tell you "soon", but nothing will happen. Fuck them all…

This. Weed is not degenerate.

We have zero information.

We don't know who actually did this.
We don't know where they are.
We don't have operatives (yet).

We have absolutely nothing.

The only thing we can hope for is anons with access to prurient information to post it here.

Do you know what the word "prurient" means?

By that logic alcohol should be considered degenerate

great post you totally are an "oldfag"

HOL UP

Were they legally growing weed?

If so, they got killed for growing and selling legal weed by spics who don't want none of that competition?

Government mandated hit, if so

EL CHAPO DID THIS

Free Dylann Roof. He will defeat the Mexican Drug Gangs.

LIGHT UP THE SPICS! GANG WAR NOW!

Who's the governor there again?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/6/john-kasich-ohio-governor-backs-legal-status-illeg/?page=all

they are. kentucky, ohio, pa, west virginia are all huge illegal growing states. my friend's huge plot of land in kentucky has been raided twice because of rednecks growing on the edges of it, they set up booby traps and everything.

No, when you make something illegal you allow degenerates to control the production and distribution.

He looks a lot like the JUST guy.

We don't even know they are white. Does anyone have pics of the victims or "victims"?

Remember, this cuck was/is pushing hard for amnesty.

you think you are going to get any information? a hit operation like this is meticulously planned. not your average nigger doing a driveby in view of cameras and shit.

Gas the spics! Weed war now!!!

OK. I did some digging and it appears that they were all actually white.

twitter.com/Umbrella91168/status/724857469076398080

They were growing pot and got rubbed off by a cartel, probably illegals.

twitter.com/CFrolik/status/724974963187306496

And they may have gotten a few relatives not involved. The message here would be "you try anything and we kill your family". They probably left the infants alone so that they could slip away easier as killing babies is an easy way to create outrage. This is just what comes to mind after a minimal bit of digging.

You need more bikers to defend against the cartels

They might have been growing illegally. We would need to see photos of the growing ops and the land to know for sure. The fact they found grow operations at 3 of the 4 properties where people were killed. This guy>>5893019 I think has a good point though.

There ya go legitimizing cock suckin agin Cletus

well they definitely were growing illegally lol, in ohio it's still against the law.

It could have been a case of the cartels growing in a hidden area on their property and squatting, but some other pics floating around twitter suggest it could have been that or that they were growing themselves. There isn't enough information available (to me at least) for this to be clear.

We need to reintroduce these spics to their Spanish heritage

FUCKING KIKEWHEELS REEE

We should tweet this to Donald and Eric and anyone associated with the Trump campaign and make sure Trump addresses the issue. Mexican cartels in the heartland can only help him.

Link any good info here definitely, I don't wanna miss anything..

This is incredibly suspicious since it's in ohio, since they recently had a proposed legalization bill which essentially guaranteed a monopoly to the donors of said bill. Thankfully got voted down, but am I crazy for thinking the cartels were behind that bill and then got pissed people saw right through it, thus deciding to create a black market monopoly by any means possible?

newser.com/story/215531/ohio-says-no-to-marijuana-monopoly.html

It correlates perfectly with how heavy the Sinaloa presence already is in Ohio, a goddamn rural state, look at this DEA report.. they also have the highest rate of heroin overdose deaths in that report

dea.gov/docs/dir06515.pdf

100% this, the only issue I'm worried about with Trump is marijuana since Christie is so close with him, even in the DEA report above it talks about how cartels in the US DEPEND on black market street dealers for mere survival. Also if we got him to definitively say he wants to deschedule/decriminalize/legalize medical, you'll all be REALLY fucking surprised how many libtards immediately start supporting him. Libertarians especially, too.

Why are the Spanish so fucked up?

Because they're made up of semi-forcefully converted jews, user.

BUILD THE WALL