Sniffer dogs

Hi Holla Forums

I'm going to a festival in a month or so and i want to bring in a gram of md and 20s of weed, but there are going to be sniffer dogs at the gates; does anyone know how i can get past them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/2010-2011/02/20110223_drug_dogs.html
washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/08/04/federal-appeals-court-drug-dog-thats-barely-more-accurate-than-a-coin-flip-is-good-enough/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3078300/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-06/news/ct-met-canine-officers-20110105_1_drug-sniffing-dogs-alex-rothacker-drug-dog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bag of activated charcoal completely surrounding an airtight nag

have you done this?

Hello Officer.

isn't foolproof, neither is masking it with strong smells, or having a "distraction" scent

I have a vague memory of a mythbusters ep where they covered all the "beat the sniffer dog" myths. basically nothing completely works, you need a fair helping of luck

few people suggested put in a condom, tie the condom, perfume the condom, put it in another condom, tying that condom and then finally putting it up the arsehole; unsure if that would work or just leave me in a really embarrassing situation

forget the perfume user. roll and compress your stash in plastic film and seal it with a flame, then put your bullet shaped suppository in a condom or better, the finger from a rubber glove. expel the air and make a knot. repeat.
insert into asshole (lube more comfortable) and then shower, change and put your wellies on to be ready to go to glastonbury.
you may wish to split your stash into 3 of 4 if your anus is fussy. have a nice w/e and be sure to make some oc for us when there.

Why does it have to be in your asshole? Can't you just swallow it?

cheers user, will do!
it's boomtown not glasto though

because i don't want to be pinging off my nut after finishing all my drugs before the festival has even begun

Nah man just put it in a glass box so it doesn't get digested.

how do you get it back out?

Throw it up, duh.

You must be a professional in the art of inserting stuff in your ass.

Stick it in your pooper

you can swallow it if you wish, but wrap, wrap and wrap again, don't drink alcohol etc, if you don't want to not wake up in hospital. that's a lot of drugs in one hit.
the drawback is that swallowing rubbery lumps is pretty nasty and you have to wait for the transit, which anyway leaves you with a bucket of shit to sort through.
in the ass is just simpler and easier for small qtys. any over the counter constipation remedy will help you avoid hemmorhoids from forcing it out.

much love

Pretty sure that user was shitposting, but from a realistic perspective mightn't swallowing be better if you put up with the discomfort and manage to not get high from doing it? If you receive a full cavity search for any reason anything you stick up your ass will be found, no matter how you wrap it. But a cavity search won't find anything in your stomach.

and you Vinnie, at pulling stuff outta your ass.
where i come from money don't grow on trees. you have to go out and get it.

once inside, the packets rise into the colon and may be beyond finger depth. police don't do this unless they are sure of a result: it requires a doctor, a room, standby emergency etc. Even in airports it's a scan/xray these days and reserved for profiled individuals. but as you say, nothing is foolproof.

also highly unlikely that they would do a cavity search at a festival surely?

not even if you plead for it, imho.
just don't forget to remove before any voluntary faggotry.

Is there any way to be sure? Just shove it up so far that you cand touch it?

Also, assuming someone went all-out and did something like take a CAT scan of your abdomen (I know, it's not going to happen, but I'm curious), would the bag look abnormal or would it just look like another piece of feces?

cheers user

none. a scan or xray and ur done.

But don't x-rays go completely through soft tissue? All you can see on any abdominal x-ray I've seen is a light uniform haze. You can't see any definite shapes or internal organs, and it's virtually transparent. And even if you could see something, it wouod look like just another piece of shit in your colon, right?

Fly the drugs in on a quadcopter, bypassing the security checkpoints.

What gayass festival even looks for Molly and weed? I've had security guards find my drugs and give them back to me, they're after glass bottles and nitrous tanks. The cops are just there to scare kids (of which you undoubtedly are).

Just put your powders in the toes of your socks and roll your weed into joints and put them in a cigarette pack if you're really worried.

which festival was this?

Pretty sure that was at The Big Up. Might've been catskill chill or Bella terra.

Don't bring fucking weed you moron. You can get away with anything else. The truth is that sniffer dogs don't really react to the smell of drugs that aren't weed. They just sense that the officer that they're with wants them to give a signal.

ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/welcome/features/2010-2011/02/20110223_drug_dogs.html

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/08/04/federal-appeals-court-drug-dog-thats-barely-more-accurate-than-a-coin-flip-is-good-enough/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3078300/

articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-06/news/ct-met-canine-officers-20110105_1_drug-sniffing-dogs-alex-rothacker-drug-dog

up your butt. or get E tablets that look like medication then get a brown medicine bottle, print off a legit looking label and hide the tablets in plain sight in the bottle. Tell them it prescription medication for allergy or something but so some research 1st so you don't start to flap. Keep in with your toiletries and some paracetamol, allergy tablets and diarrhea medication etc so they think you are just some faggot or something. The weed is going to be tough though. dogs can smell that a mile away. what about shrooms or acid. Acis would be east as fuck to get in.

they react to meat more intensive than to dope.
put some meat into your pockets and they will sniff it out before your dope. Take it out and give it to the dog if the cops allow it
else put it back

dried meat like beef jerky should do fine

Jesus fucking christ. Just put it in any kind of sealed container. They're _sniffer_ dogs, not fucking psychic mind-reader dogs.

Carry bacon in your pocket.

Just put it inside (like in the meat) of a new raw hamburger package, and say you're meeting a friend who has a grill. In this case you are tricking the cop, not the dog.

google is your smartass friend