ISLAM

Literally the religion of peace. : ^)

youtube.com/watch?v=t3R099G8sc8

youtube.com/watch?v=V_TRf6zfAN4

youtube.com/watch?v=DsM2cLnLlQw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kevNDOCbKxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We need to take up memeing "The Hammer" and restore Christendom. I say this as a pagan.

REMOVE ABRAHAM

EUROPE MADE CHRISTIANITY WHAT IT IS, NOT ABRAHAM AND HIS BROOD

remove kebab

ITT: we summon Gex

GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX GEX

Abraham encompasses Kebab my friend.

Removing kebab is our priority right now. Especially ISIS.

And to remove isis you must ban islam, that will instantly kill their movement.

i really wish for a world where we can have proper freedom of religion and shit, but nigga, fucking kebab man

Idk guys I respect the fact that Muslims kill everyone who's different from them. If the yuropoors had been doing that there would be no immigration crisis and there would probably be peace in the Middle East right now.

Except they also kill each other for the slightest insult.

Arabs are and have always been sub-90 IQ savages and it reflects in their religion.

They convert before they kill. That's why you have Muslims of nearly every race. That's probably why Islam is rife with infighting and constant civil war.

Weak attempt, MIDF.

Those statements apply to yuropoor christcucktianity too though

pic not really related

Europeans killing Europeans is one thing, Islam invading an killing Europeans is an entirely different matter, and the crux of the issue.

Weak attempt to divert, MIDF.

yuropoors killing yuropoors in the name of mr. krist is not different from arabs killing arabs (or burmese killing burmese) in the name of mr. mohammy.

The crux of the issue is that any foreign religion causes people of a nation to lose their minds and turn upon one another.

pic related: it's what yuropoors were like before chriscucktianity

Yuropoors killed Yuropoors before they were even called Yuropoors and before they adopted Christianity though.

Weak attempt to deflect, MIDF.

Yes it is different because guess what WE STOPPED DOING IT.

Your "pic related" was painted by a Christian as a romanticism, retard.

Soon, fellow Roman, soon.

these guys are the only reason im ok with christcucks at least they are not nearly as bad as or violent as mudslimes.

hahahahahaha

Some possible natural causes

check
check
check
check
check
check

How about "Arabs are the ethnic group of peace"? (I've never heard of Bosnians or Persians whacking off peoples' heads, blowing themselves up in an airport or forming rape gangs.)

Don't worry it will happen very soon.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv ?

Islam would look much different if it were followed by 110+ IQ Whites.

Sadly most whites don't even have 110 IQ.

youtube.com/watch?v=kevNDOCbKxE

Ex-Musloids explaining how the religion is all about emotion and literally teaches double-think.

Islam must be destroyed.