Hillary Announced That Women Will Face Separate and More Lenient Justice System Once She's Elected

archive.is/q63t8

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yAU5m
blog.dilbert.com/post/143789982926/clinton-versus-trump-persuasion-scores
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clawing voters away from Comerade Bernie.

If she wins, get ready for that "guilty before sentenced" rape allegations.

She's going full SJW. Playing hardball. Bribing women.

Desperate Hillary: I love blacks and pink haired snowflakes, you'll get free shit I promise. Lock up all white men for nothing woo hooo

Women already get much less convictions and much more lenient punishment then men in the current system, just for being a women. This is what democracy does for you; pandering to any one demographic's voterbase by promising things to the point of legal immunity for them and legal punishment the other demographics. Sooner or later its nothing but a civil power struggle until eventual ruin.

What about trans"gender" freaks? They will abuse this "more lenient" system.

but user, they already are

there's nothing unique about trying to get away with shit and wanting preferential treatment

well it worked for the last half century

The good thing is we can fearmonger about how the mras will grow explosively if that happens and we can use this to campaign for libshit voters. Full-on SJWs will always vote democratic because they are genuinely afraid of Reps, but moderate leftists will be turned off by each part of Shillary's policies in which she's gone full SJW.

Anyone with an IQ above 80 (excluding SJW's and niggers) would see through this as a desperate attempt to gain votes from Bernie and go up against Trump.

Funny how she comes out with this when Cruz got crushed under the Trump train

Well she knows it's her and Trump now. She's rallying her base.

Also, remind me, why are female politicians allowed again? How was this not clearly forbidden in the constitution?

honestly, the only appeal for Hillary I can see is "I vote democrat lol". Cruz had older GoP establishment, Trump has working whites, Bernie has young marxists, who the fuck does Hillary have? niggers?

you give them too much credit

If karma exists then Hillary will get elected. You don't deserve to get Trump as president after all the shit you've caused since 1942. You will pay with a bloody civil war.

she only has the super delegates to pull her through and was supposed to make her look "tough" throughout this primary. But anyone really watching obviously sees she's an absolute trainwreck, and could barely keep on her feet without coughing and wheezing; who knows how many times she's accidentally shit herself in those fits too.

She's been trying to use that to get sympathy, but it's well overused and just makes her look weak in turn. So like always, she's going to be going with the sympathetic vote to try and propel her, aka "WOMYNZ FEELINGS".

She is absolutely afraid because Trump is about to open up that closet with all her skeletons for the world to see and ion orbital stump cannon the living fuck out of her when he gets into bringing up her shit and contradictions.

The marxists won't listen and will completely ignore, but the normies will be swayed to the don. Especially when they more and more are forced to see how hillary can't hold herself up, and how trump is much more reasonable than the media says.

As if this shit isn't already skewed in favor of women. Who does she think she is kidding?

Add to that also how the left, the blm, and the george soros funded attendants will also be letting fists fly to attack and try to put down trump supporters en masse, and it will only have the opposite effect of what was intended.

Womens Studies majors and cuckolds who think that women literally make $0.00005345 of a mans dollar, and that for every one woman who is watching Inside Amy Schumer on the couch, there are 50 women being raped by the patriarchy.

I'm all for Trump even though I can't vote for him.

But I have a nagging feeling that there will be chimpouts as soon as he gets in the Whitehouse.

Civilization will collapse if this shriveled cunt gets elected. This would be the last push feminism needs before it finally accomplishes its goal of destroying everything. God, help us.

LOW ENERGY

It's a good time as ever to gear up and prep to defend yourself. There will be chimpouts galore, not just from when Bernie is defeated and the bernouts are left to stew in their shit, but when Trump does make office. However, in that, the left are eating themselves and dividing themselves up. So grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Not to get too off topic but is a true civil war really possible outside of LARP threads? I feel like the overwhelming majority of the population would just spread their cheeks and beg the government to cuck them so that they wouldn't have to risk losing their lives and Netflix (and not necessarily in that order).

No, I think there will be another nigger terrorist group like black panthers. They will shoot Whites(incl. children), bomb factories and spread chaos.

(cont.)

(cont.)

This is where I am torn, on the one hand I would like to think Trump could do the shit he has been selling the campaign on and make america less shit again. On the other hand, I want there to be an event, something along the lines of a world war, something that will separate the weak from the strong, that will strengthen the men of the country and weed out the worthless slime. Something to stomp this liberal bullshit out once and for all, preferably with combat boots goose stepping on their heads.

The problem is all wars seem to be for the benefit of the nose.

That's a good point to ponder. I think you are along the right lines though. Everyone has become so soft and complacent they would rather hide inside watching jersey shore while their country burned than appear like an ebil nazi. Relates to what I said above about war forging men.
The worst I see happening is a bunch of coons start chimping out on a large scale, the military comes in and ends the situation.

The general populous are so apathetic the army could mow down every last one of them and there would be nothing more than news stories about the 'massacre' with the newscasters flagellating each other about being the least racist/ most progressive.

I think we are more likely to see civil war through severe collapse, be it of the union, the financial sector or global relations.
It's going to need to be something massive that cannot be fobbed off to the military for the average joe to give 2 fucks.

EQUALITY
FEMINISM
WYMYN

Trannyism spikes as a result

YEAH WOMEN CAN'T BE TRIED, CONVICTED, OR IMPRISONED THEY'RE FRAIL FAIRY CREATURES THAT ARE SENSITIVE TO CONSEQUENCES WE CAN'T LEGALLY DISPUTE A WOMENS LIFE LIKE WE WOULD A HAIRY BARBARIC APE MAN IN COURT!

DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

YEAH ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE GIVEN FREE VIBRATORS FROM BIRTH SO NOT TO DEPEND ON INFERIOR MEN FOR SEXUAL SATISFACTION

WOMEN DESERVE 5-STAR LUXURY HOTEL LIVING ACCOMADATIONS IF SHE IS TO BE STAYING IN A STATE PENITENTIARY, COMPLETE WITH ROOM SERVICE AND FREE GOURMET MEALS!

tfw pretend to be degenerate to get away with killing degenerates, thanks to degenerates.
I can see alot of keks coming from this if she were to ever get it through.

WOMEN ALWAYS BEEN THE PRIMARY VICTIMS OF WAR. WOMEN LOSE THEIR HUSBANDS, THEIR FATHERS, THEIR SONS IN COMBAT

autism; the posts

Is this an actual senator?

Yes. She's one of Missouri's senators. You know how Obama sometimes went on Comedy Central shows and poked fun at stuff because he's "hip and cool"?

This is the same kind of thing, except it's "women humor".

Problem glasses

Reverse the roles and this would be considered sexist and completely outrageous.

"Seriously ladies, men don't need to know your opinion on everything. Just shut the hell up."

Fuck this shit. Trump 2016

SJW and retarded women will see Trump destroy her repeatedly in debates and screech "rape". The propaganda machine will make him out to be a bully and her as a victim of the patriarchy.

Literally what the fuck

Is this a fucking joke?

First of all, why is this supposed to be good for women? This implies one of two things: that women are similar to children and need lenient sentencing because we're mentally underdeveloped. That's pretty insulting. Or two, that we're so physically and emotionally weak we'd break under the same treatment a male gets. Also insulting. Do femicunts stop to think for three seconds? I thought that was all of what english majors were supposed to learn–analyzing text to see between the lines. I guess they turned it all into beat poetry reading and twilight appreciation circles. Useless fucking cunts.

Also, why in the fuck should we want to be more lenient on criminals? They're CRIMINALS. We should beat them and make them break stone and dig ditches. They're the scum of society, why are you trying to appeal to them? Anyone swayed by this must either have been or is intending to be a criminal. We already have a revolving door justice system like Gotham. We need to be TOUGHER, not go sweden route and babby the poor oppressed little assaulters, thieves, and murderers. Fuck's sake. Hating on the police and kissing the feet of criminals, what loony world have I woken up in?

Please lord, do not let shillary be the first female president. They'll send us all back to the kitchens if they see that shit. Why can't we have a nice, decent woman? Why does the cunt vote have to push a war criminal, liar, and rape apologist against all evidence and reason? Feminists must hate women if they want that piece of rotten cunt human trash to represent us.

This and it's proven to be so.

Nice rant but I see two flaws in your statement that apply to the world as it stands.

Because womyn cannot into politics. It's just not in their brains.

jesus, she bit down hard on that "women card" thing. loopy cunt doesn't know what trump's doing to her

I'm actually insulted

Most shillery supporters are women anyhow. If she wants Sanders supporters she would have to stop taking money for favors. I know allot of Sanders supporters who are going to hate fuck her and vote Trump 2016

user, please.

posted to le-reddit for the masses.

Aw hell no bitch, you did NOT just go there!

Into the trash it goes.

Also why are you triggered by kitchens?

Fucking worst sanpaku eyes I've seen.

Do you have a source for that image user? I've always thought there was a correlation between facial features and personality.

I bet this has already happened.

They already do.

yeah, and this is is an actual congresswoman

Have any of you watched anything about female prisons? They're a joke compared to male prisons - and would be better compared to group therapy than a real punishment.

However even though male prisons are more dangerous, guards claim female prisons are more stressful because the women pry and argue over stupid shit constantly, such as "a friend would be more supportive she's not really my friend wahh!"

Trannies are thrown in with pedos for their protection.

Its ancient Jap superstition but theres good science logic behind it. The brain itself is just an organ that transmits electrical and chemical signals that get turned into physical action, including pressure. Makes perfect sense that eyes pressing out or in, side to side etc. could be evidence of some kind of psychological pressure manifest as psychiatric / physiological symptoms (think of it a headache is literally shitty thoughts pressing out on you).

Theres also another universal idea behind ugly thoughts leading to ugly face, your face freezing that way, etc. Thats called old wives tales, but not to me. In light of something called reflexive tendon shortening (google it), where repeated actions get made easier by the tendon shortening near the desired muscle structure, the tendon is pulled ever so slightly until it is easier to fire both by pre-existing tension and shorter length for electrical impulse.

This can be seen in several sports where someone with a hair trigger reflex for say, a jumpshot or left hook will naturally put their arms in place for that and hold them there very easily.

This will manifest as a crook in the arm or odd-looking stance to the uninitiated. But it is real and over time the tension from the ligament and muscle will actually shape the underlying bone structure. Someone with an evil looking face and brow ridge did not get there by accident, and it is indicative of future malfeasance.

There're no problems here

yeah and this congresswoman actually got popped for gerrymandering her own district in Florida and is currently suing to get the old lines back, saying that the new ones are wayyycis and unfair to minorities in Florida.

We could try bribing women with what they really want to get them on our side.
babies

in hindsight, the founders left a ton of shit out of the constitution that should have been in

I mean they couldn't really have foresaw just how cucked we've become, but still they should've covered all bases

And nobody was surprised. Pandering is all she has.

most successful civil wars only involve ~10% of the population.

And there have been polls showing that if shit went down today something like 30% of the US population would be all in.

HAHAHAHA

SHES AFRAID SHE MIGHT GO TO PRISON, SO SHE WANTS PRISON TO TREAT WOMEN (her) BETTER!

Shits gold fam, she is actually afraid of going to prison, which proves she knows someone's going to drop a massive redpill on the public soon.

Florida is a state that offers the toppest of keks and the tastiest of lulz.

was from Stephen Cuckbert's show

Interviewer: 'What is the position of women in the Black Panther Party?'

Eldrige Cleaver: ' Horizontal'.

post yfw Hillary is selling actual woman cards on her website

You guys do know that both voting and holding of office was restricted to property holding men(own at least a mule or something of that worth), right?

Did they intend for it to look like a credit card?

So THAT'S what good old sexism is called when you're on the left side of history.

WATERBOARD THE CUNTS! SEX WAR NOW!

ICE THE DYKE! RAISE THE REICH!

oh fug

Hillary wants to go back to the "white house" and take her psych meds.

I call dibs on being her executioner.

I call dubs.

No there isn't.
fuck off weeb.

Our jails are horrible, but like anything else, its only an issue if the womyns arent happy. Remember, this is the same woman who said that women are the primary victims of war. Yeah, fuck the millions of men who die agonizing deaths.

Whether or not she actually believes the bullshit she is spouting is irrelevant. She is catering to a deep seeded, raw hatred for men that will further drive us towards the miserable cuckoldry that Europe is seeing. The 19th amendment was the biggest mistake of last century

This

Since when are women's prIrons even an issue?

It came out of the blue and honestly it just sounds like its on her mind/guilty conscience type of thing

It's rather amusing she is talking about prisons when she is getting money from prison lobbyists. How much do you want to bet that the shit she is spouting will just benefit these prisons instead and let them line their pockets? This is also something to toss at minorities and potheads to make them less likely to vote for Hillary since she is in league with people who benefit from seeing them tossed in for minor shit.

archive.is/yAU5m

Just by going off of all the people who donated to her, it would be easy to alienate her from most groups, let alone the stupid shit she says like the shit above or the shit about the coal workers.

Man the general is gonna be like a vacation for Trump.

You do know that we’re discussing exactly that, right?

I love how "minorities need to be protected" until they become the majority and then its "majority rules"

God, I fucking love that gamergate happened. I don't even really care about the video game industry but the reaction from the Left has been amazing.

We've had major news outlets, senators, and even the U.N. get involved to make little comments and jabs about it.

They're all so triggered by the gamergate bogeyman that they themselves helped create.

And all this is doing is pissing people that aren't SJW faggots off.

They already get special and lenient treatment. Let them face what men do, including family courts and we'll see them crumble under equality.

How many serious alpha candidates have we gotten in the last few elections? Obongo?

How many cats?

My guess is about 14, user.

I think Hillary is all rite

Sooo…. not Equal, then?

Yep.
Special fucking treatment for the victim class, not equality.
They don't even have to slightly hide it anymore.

Why did they use the bathroom symbol? Are they fucking retarded?

Shhhh…..

Just think, years from now they'll still be checking under the bed for gamergate.

Oh good, a day-one violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment. That'll land her out on her ass before she can even unpack. Nothing like a little constitutional ignorance to sink a politician's career. Plus, there's a handful of equal treatment laws across the states that this would violate.

Dat blank 1000 cock stare.
Smells like a burnout hippie.

She should have taken her own advice.

Scot Adams wrote a good piece on this.
blog.dilbert.com/post/143789982926/clinton-versus-trump-persuasion-scores