Can I migrate?

Straight from f4gchan. At this point I'm just tired, those guys aren't redpilled, they're frustrated virgins blaming others for their weaknesses. They don't have any racial pride and 99% of them would happily racemix with Asians.

Is it the same here or are people here actually proud of their Caucasian features and care about them? Varied eye colors, ideal height, light hair, strength, creativity etc.

I love Asians and they are hot but I have no interest in deluting their genes.

I suggest you lurk more and you can answer that for yourself.

What's your experience?

asian here, anglo-saxons are the worst kind of whites to racemix with

lurk moar faggot, fuck. you guys are almost as bad as the faggots from the_donald that are leaking in

If you tell me it's literally the same here, I don't have to lurk more.

No thanks, we have enough from the election cycle

You're arguing they get paid for pretending to be into racemixing with Asians?

Ignoring that this wouldn't make it any better (quite the opposite), I doubt this is the case. Although it's suspicious how mods there even delete threads like this.

no you can't post in my internet clique without my approval sorry user

you'll have to go back or create a 9gag/reddit account because having an 8ch tab open simply won't do for anons like you

Nigger your mods are cucks, stay or go back, but how about opening the catalog and checking for yoursef instead of making stupid threads?

Time to stop posting.

Either start lurking and get in on things, or fuck off.

We have enough cancer of our own.

Fixt, lurk fucking moar, as in, read and stop posting for a protracted period of time

So, the majority here wouldn't racemix with Asians?

Either you have a shoe-size IQ or are meta-shilling at this point, fuck off

Kill yourself.

Yes.

We already know they do it with black/white, why would it be absurd for them to do the same thing with asian/white?

Didn't make the picture and I doubt most posters actually bother changing their flag.

But I can guarantee you it's mostly America flag posters that make degenerate shitposts, whether you believe they're legit or not.

That's fine and all but all this guy does is saying "I swear, there will be racemixing threads and there is an organization behind it."

You guys don't know shit, stop being aggressive cunts, please.

The answer to them being shit is to bring their shit here?

You have to go back.

Also, seems Holla Forums is just as much into Asian/whites racemixing as f4gchan.

So, stop pretending you're something better.

Guess white race is a lost cause when these guys are the "redpilled" ones. Well.

Pfft, hardly.

Not a single multi-paragraph posting calling him a Jew puppet.

That's more like the average Trump rally thread.

You are disingenuous, you seem like kind of a homosexual, and I bet you're not very attractive/in very good shape.

Seems legit.

What are you talking about? The average Trump thread there is even worse, compeltely infested with degnereate animu posters.

I'm in good shape whatever this has to do with anything.

Point?

Meant to quote