What's it like to feel tfw yes gf?

What's it like to feel tfw yes gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoodday.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like lose your freedom and money.

I already have neither of those things.

Good

A gf doesn't mean shit unless they love you back.

My thought are that women are just to fuck, nothing more.
I'm not gay, but almost all the women that i know are cynical shit.

Welcome home user, ready for the gym?

I'm good, thanks.

Ill have to find someone else to check my "form" then

Don't care. Let's be honest here.

The first month or so it's like someone handed you a million dollars and everything is awesome. Then you start to get used to that million dollars. Then you start to remember back when you had fewer bills to pay, fewer meetings with your accountant, you found happiness in simple things, you woke up every day knowing who you were and what you wanted, now you're not sure what's you and what's the million dollars influencing you, nothing makes you as happy as you thought it would have. You start to think about ways to get more money, more millions of dollars. You walk around like a cocky businessman when you're not even fooling yourself.

Eventually your million dollars becomes harder to access, it takes a lot longer to buy things, you're not sure if it's even a million dollars anymore, what if it's only 100 grand? What if it's only 10 grand? What if you're already in debt? Now you're paranoid about what's happening with your million dollars because you can't check it and none of your bills make sense to you, why am I paying for pool cleanings when I don't even have a pool? Who authorized this?!

After a month of not being able to access your bank account with the million dollars, you being to accept you'll never see it again and you have to go back to being poor. Part of you is happy that life will be simple again, part of you is scared that you'll have to count out your change before going food shopping again.

You occasionally see if someone else is around handing out millions of dollars to people, but the times you hear about it are few and far between, everyone else invested their million wisely and is still living well from it. You're jealous of those people while also filled with self-loathing for letting your million get away from you like that. "Why didn't I live like I did before, simply, but with more money?" You ask yourself. You dwell on the past for at least a few hours every day. You have amazing dreams where your bank account suddenly becomes accessible again and it all comes back to you and you have nightmares where you discover you're actually a million dollars in debt. Your nights are restless, all the possibilities racing through your head, no way to turn them off.

You falsely remember the times when you were rich and exaggerate how great they were to yourself. You accept you will be poor forever. You eventually stop thinking about money, resigned to your fate. Then someone hands you another million dollars.

How did you break into my home bitch? I'm calling the cops

That was great!

Why are you dressed like this? Is there a slut theme party in the gym?

Perhaps you should have married your million dollars

Damn, how do they even make a 2.5 KG plate so damn big?

A lot of bullshit and paranoia, but then again having physical intimacy with another human is alright.

They are ego plates

lel

If you're a beta faggot and she loves you back then you feel like a million dollars, ready to take on the whole world, the only question you will have is "So now what?" but if she doesn't love you or you are doubting it then you feel like shit and you can't even get out of bed.

It has a lot to do with how much you give a shit, if you just don't give a shit about either outcome (being outcome independent) then good for you, you will enjoy her more in the long term and you won't suffer as much (if at all) if she breaks up with you, this can only be gained from experience, becoming confident and improving yourself.

This is a fact. Everyone grunts and sweats while at the gym because they are "dancing" day away.

I have a gf since 7 months now. Everything is fine. I don't feel different because I'm retarded but that's pretty close to all of you.
Oh and you get to fuck a lot. And you have someone to talk to.

yeah it was

fuk my tripcode

I wish i never strayed from the path to wizard status, after years of masturbating i had sex hyped to be this grand amazing un-matched pleasure when in all honesty my hand did the same job but quicker. Masturbating is no longer as fun as it use to be now that i know the reality of sex feels real bad man. As for the emotional oversight if youre a romantic type its great to have company if not just find some E-Sluts and enjoy yourrself.

TOP CUCK

Before I continue, understand I'm not a degenerate, I'm simply doing what is easier NOT to get hurt.

Here is the thing cuckfriend, many (but NOT most) girls are fun. The moment a cuckfag (like you) wants to make it "serious" by making it "official", you kill the relationship… In fact, having a "relationship" is the worst sort of relationship you can have with a girl.

From PERSONAL experience, it's easy for a man to kill any sort of relationship with a girl, but it the woman that often kills it on whim.

If you meet a girl (sometimes they have boyfriends) and you can have fun which includes sex, don't fuck it up… Just keep the status quo, if it seems like things are waning between the two, step your game up.

…and that sums up the philosophy of all you beta MGTOWs, everything you do is influenced by the fear that grills are gonna hurt your feefees so the solution you came up with is to isolate yourselves like the cowards you are and posting lonely frogs on r9k until the end of your pathetic lives.

Sucks to be you, faggot!

I am more worried about my wallet more then my feelings

if she already has a bf, don't worry. If she's single, ONLY go to dates where you can fuck her. If she doesn't fuck after the second date, dump her.

Depends how old you are and which relationship it is. The very first relationship you're going to be lovey dovey and head over heels, but you have no experience so before long you'll probably fuck something up. If not, she'll turn out to be a psycho. Either way the break up will be devastating and leave you feeling like a piece of yourself is missing.

Depending on how innocent and naive you are, you can repeat this process multiple times with multiple girls destroying you, cheating on you, taking your money or whatever until one day you find yourself with a girl and she says "I love you" and you realize you don't want to say it back. You don't trust her, you don't want to give her that power. You'll hate that you feel this way, but it is what it is. You don't want to be alone.

Somehow this defensiveness will make you more attractive to women, and keeping steady relationships will be much easier for you. You'll be able to juggle multiple girls if you so wish, but now that you've had them, and you know they're all the same, you won't really want them anymore. You won't want to deal with all the boring shit that comes with the relationship. To quote Patrice O'Neal "Women rape my time." I find that's my biggest annoyance in relationships these days. If I talk to one she pretty much expect me to just spend the rest of my day with her. This is why men get jobs, build things, explore and make wars. Being unemployed with a girlfriend is awesome for at most a month, and then after that it's just fucking exhausting. As soon as you suggest needing some space or some privacy or wanting to spend time with friends or just your fucking dog, play video games, whatever, she takes it as a direct attack. Maybe you're getting bored of her. Maybe there's someone else, blah blah blah.

Women are great for four hours a day and then at night to sleep next to. The rest of the time it's just talk, talk, talk about nothing. You know I dated an ugly chick once because she could have conversations? Not just random chit-chat about nothing, we could have deep, involved conversations about video games, film, television, ancient history, politics, and then enjoy shared silence for hours at a time.

no… You can be with a girl, but don't do anything that literally asks for it.

I didn't ask for advice. I don't date or fuck. Just saying my wallet is the first thing that comes to my mind, whenever some bitch tries to flirt.

Not mgtow faggot but I've had my heart ripped out enough times to not even pursue relationships.
I don't hate women, however, its just that most aren't worth it. Its not a unique quality to women, though, most men aren't much better.

Count your blessings everyday if you end up forming any connections with human beings who isn't totally consumed with their own self interest and material desires.

Your thinking is backward. My gf and I have been together for 5 years. We live together and are great partners together. We also have sex with other people occasionally. Sometimes together. Our sex together is amazing. So tell me, if we have to trouble getting ass from other people, why are we together? By your twisted logic it makes no sense. We both make good money, so we could both live alone if we really wanted. So apart from the orgies, what are we getting out of it?

The answer is simple: most people like to be in relationship. I probably wouldn't be happy being monogamist, so I've never been in that kind of relationship, but that doesn't mean I don't like having a partner.

enjoy your hpv, and other guy's child, faggot

She's sterile and we use condoms. I should probably get my tubes tied, too, though. I'm sick of using condoms AND pulling out. I'm paranoid as fuck about getting a bitch pregnant.

Condoms with other people, I mean. Unless they are a long term fuck buddy, get tested, are a close friend (so I can trust they'd use condoms with other people), and are on birth control.

That is quite an insight you got there, mates. Thanks for sharing.

When and if you do get an STD, just make sure to remember me. I'll be laughing at you.

thegoodday.pw/

get a real job

Well, I'm less likely to get it then most people. I can't tell you how many people have said shit along the lines of, "I don't use condoms because I don't fuck sluts."

Fucking retards.

I'd never had a girlfriend until recently. I do not feel sad anymore. Unless she's not here. It's awesome doing things like eating lunch with her, and going to concerts and shit. It's like having a best friend that is nice to you and you can fuck.

And here's the cuck.

How are you today Mr. Cuck McCuckold?

its like the giant hole in your heart has been filled with happiness and a purpose for living. don't get a gf. the feeling of wondering what this is like is much better than remember what your life used to be like, compared to how shit it is now.

and what i mean by that is that it never lasts. something will happen and your stupid ass will end up single, and you'll be filled with anger and sadness when you think about her new bf fucking her.

feels bad when you're a closeted homosexual

bretty gud fam

I can't find that picture when i reverse image search it.
It's some anons OC

I've had some girlfriends.

Girls are good only for fucking and possibly sharing costs of living. If I want to have involved conversations about interesting stuff, partake in my hobbies or even do anything I actually like then I'll go to my male friends.

It's nice to have a hole to stick your dick in every night, but everything else is not worth the cost in opportunity and in fungible goods.

Mind, maybe I've just had a ridiculous string of bad luck, but at this point I doubt I'll ever meet someone I'm physically and psychologically attracted to.

"Ready to play, user?"