Steven Universe General: souls of the damned edition

Let the weekly suffering continue

Old thread is on page 10:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw!k4MxGSpB
cinemaquestria.com/stream/
mega.nz/#!OUUwSI5T!YJAwaM1cBsitvFYFeMghJeTYTH57WeIlcdWGfZSooFI
kat.cr/steven-universe-s03e04-barn-mates-720p-webcap-x264-srs-t12638921.html
kat.cr/steven-universe-s03e05-hit-the-diamond-720p-webcap-x264-srs-t12639028.html
dailymotion.com/video/x4byeyo_steven-universe-s3e3-barn-mates-s3e4-hit-the-diamond_fun
theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/
imgur.com/a/8O3gh
mega.nz/#!CBVQUJwb!_vPFvGN2-LNb5FZ8XbxgP9j-YujeKvPkWMmPvhO3Rgc
dailymotion.com/video/x4c1bpy_steven-universe-s3e6-steven-floats_fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When will it end

never… *maybe.. I don't know.*

it will never end

What has happened recently in this shit show? All I remember is we gotta build a drill

I just binge watched the whole show for the first time.
7/10 mediocre.
8/10 when good.
painfull/10 when bad.

The SJW pandering was hard at a times, but it didn't triggered me as much as it does to most of anons?
An I missing something or are you guys some sourpussies.

When you do grinning potatoes wrong though.

Drill has been built. Cluster bubbled.Malachite dealt with and Jasper is somewhere in a fissure.

they built the drill and fixed the cluster and lapis is back

FUCKING WATCH IT

Because everyone here has a bleeding vagina.

most anons are just sourpussies who just base their opinions on what other anons say instead of watching it them selfs

goddammit, I was fine not knowing how the horsefuckers felt b4 this show

why must i love the cuteness. why must i be attached to a cancerous tumblr community. why can't it just be about a fun show that wants to be animoo

I'm the guy who bingewatched so I don't know how you guys felt but…
Don't get me wrong I like a pacifist positive solution as much as the next guy but really?

dissociate yourself from the fanbase hard–don't make fanart, don't write fanfics, don't make your own fangem (I assume this is something some section of the fanbase does but I haven't actually seen any). Just watch the show as you like

With the cluster off the Diamonds are coming.

…probably

I was pretty hype during the whole thing and don't mind the season starting by putting the brakes on last season's big problems.
Homeworld prepared for this.

Painanon are you still here? I noticed the imgur album hasn't been updated with anything new. you haven't decided to stop doing reviews have you?

In another dozen or so episodes.

Can't let things like narrative flow or logic get in the way of music and feels.

You could have at least put the mega where the episode will be uploaded after its recorded in the OP so we don't get 10 people asking for the mega link. Come on.
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw!k4MxGSpB

kill yourself

Welcome to Steven Universe, where the plot is a tower of toothpicks and the majority of episodes are dedicated to overemotional whoring, shitty musical numbers, or retarded children being retarded.

I've noticed that.
The episode when they get into Rose and Greg's relationship and yet they waste about 3 minutes in a musical number completly focused into showing the already established "Pearl's a crazy lesbian" thing.

SJWs are insane. Whenever someone gives them a mainstream pedastal, some idiot who doesn't know better (like the kids that watch cartoon network) are indoctrinated into the idea these beliefs are normal and not something to be laughed at.

This show is one giant over emotional cringe fest.

What is the female equivalent of a man child?

Feminist

Is this another autism bomb, or are they going to stretch it out this time?

And can I please quit?

They're stretching it out this time. New episode every week for 4 weeks. Started last week with 2 episodes.

when is the new episode airing?
also, wheres the stream at?

today, i think

at six

The only streams I can find are at halfchan and are websites dedicated to my little pony :\

>And can I please quit?

link 'em

cinemaquestria.com/stream/

Weren't this the faggots that cancelled the Gravity Falls stream because they got afraid of Disney.

kek.
So Lapis gets away again.
Well that was it.

Asking for edits of Steven riding Lapis NOW,

Even Steven Universe shits on Jersey.

Funniest scene in the show.

So Lapis craving for little universe cock confirmed?

So the crystal gems are completly innocent.
What a copout.

Wow.
That last line reeks SJW

I'm kind of happy that thousands of shitty angsty fanfictions just got debunked.

I know that SU doesn't have a height models but WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO PERIDOT'S HAIR?

I was more freaked out by Lapis' giant hair.
Whoever the storyboard artist was for this episode did a terrible job. Notice how whenever they had a more difficult angle, Lapis would go from holding Steven's legs while he was riding, to just having them awkwardly at her sides like she was just pretending to hold him?

Finally we're back online.

Are we Harem Universe now?

I liked today's episode, but I think I will be quitting Steven Universe after In Too Deep. While I do enjoy several aspects of this show, the writing staff has no idea what they're doing. Arcs do not climax in satisfying ways, there's too many episodes where it feels like nothing happens, and when the show is bad, it's almost painful to watch. I've mostly been watching this show because I'd already invested so much time watching it, so I felt obligated to continue. After watching how they fucked up the cluster I realized I should probably be spending my time doing something productive or watching better shows.

Also Connie is the worst character

Forgot to add I hate the sjw garbage, and was only willing to tolerate it due to the aspects of the show that I liked.

agreed

fixed it. I always hated the way this certain storyboarder makes the characters look, it's gross. don't remember his name tho.

I have a friend who waifus her. The weird thing is, he doesn't waifu anyone. He finds her character great, because she's quiet and bookish but also can be domineering and assertive.

I only saw like 16 episodes before I got bored and gave up. What makes her so awful?

I think that's about it.

there's some things about her character that irk me

she apparently hates a book series for introducing romance and thinks that it was only good because i had muh stronk indie woman. on top of that she's a cunt to her only friend, keeping her life with him absolutely secret and making him keep those secrets too

on top of that, she's got a shitty design. her nose apparently curves straight into her hairline or some shit

but the worst thing about her is how much the writers are trying to push her. like, we've got these aliens who have thousands of years of combat experience, you have someone who's the son of the strongest of these aliens, and then you have this normal little girl who's tagging along for the ride

she even makes it pretty clear that her main reason for hanging around them is because she likes the adventures and wants to go with them

and apparently, just what feels like a few months of sword training is enough to make her equal to superaliens in combat. oh, and on top of that, steven gives her one of the few heirlooms he's got because I guess boners or something

Basically, everything in

except for this part:
It's supposed to be implied that Steven can fuse with humans, because he is half human.

Are you lads watching this because it's like watching a train crash, or are there certain things about it that you like?

little of both

fusion with greg when?

If I was in charge of Steven Universe I would have an episode where she begs Steven to let her go on a mission with the gems. They go and the experience scares the shit out of her making her rarely ever want to hang out with Steven again, due to fear for her safety. The rest of the episodes with her have her in the background or playing a minor role.

This.

seconded

also I appreciate the musical score, the consistency in plot, what little there is, and the QUALITY control

Would rather have new episodes of Exo-Squad tho

requesting a drawing of lapis and peridot "competing" over who gets to live there

Imagine what Jasper would look like in this episode.

Steven Haves a Shield,
She knows how to use a sword
They fused one time

Join the dots sheeple.

I gave them the benefit of the doubt user, you should join the dots that she is the worst written character

you post reads like it came from google translate

I want the superior Peridot clanging smol Peridot while the latter acts tsundere and the former gleefully creates a dildo out of her finger

The reveal of her being small is one of the most bullshit copouts ever. I'm pretty sure the crew did it because they found it hard to draw her robot parts.

that's the most retarded thing about it I've heard yet.
Her robot parts are actually much easier to draw.
You know, I remember that after Peridot first appeared, people theorizing that she's a synthetic/cyborg/upgraded gem popped out immediately. The theory was strong and widely considered long, long before we actually saw her get dismembered.
Of course, there were also people who did not like the theory, and tried to disprove it with various arguments
Some of them accepted "oh, I was wrong" when the reveal happened
Not you
You stick to your skepticism like a mule, and try to deny something that has long been proven true
you are a fucking retard and should kill self

It's to show her status.
The more a gem is small, the more of a pleb she is in the eyes of everyone.
Also this show is only good for the /ss/ but it's too Tumblr to have any.The fact the site which endorse actually pedos freak the fuck out for some loli/drawing is fucking retard and so i am i to try understand them.

Yeah, I guess it is retarded to deny they were limb enhancers. A part of me kind of knew they were gonna go with the artificial limbs theory. Though to be fair, I thought it was because I thought they were more like armor.

My biggest peeve with the "smol Peridot" is the reason gave. Like the reason for her to be a midget is so far fetched seeing how the proportions don't really match up. The writers did this because it's the most cheapest way to gain sympathy from their audience. Like a tall gem with tech is too intimidating for them even if she joins the gems.

I just did some /ss/, but it's with Connie

But it isn't farfetched,Ruby is a midget because they are the most pleb soldiers.Sapphire is a midget because her use it's just to be a seer.Peridot is a midget because she is just a tech.Amethyst is a midget because she is deformed and should have been aborted.
Pearl are plebs too,but on a higher level, that's why they are used by Diamonds.

This make sense,but you are right, they fucked up her proportions which i think it is more for comedy relief than anything else.And they are hacks.

I hate currynigger,but post it

I'm too Holla Forums for miscegenation but gave me a chuckle

Noice,i like your drawing user.

pedo faggot

Silly user,drawings are not real.Or i would be Doomguy because i played Doom,doing cocaine because of Eric Clapton,or trying to fly because of Superman.

But… but I WANT to!

Once you start you can't stop. The ride never ends.

She is the worst character, But it is obvious they are going to start using fusion to fight or something like that.

Why hasn't this fucking beta-recruitment show been cancelled?

It's ratings are good enough for cartoon network. Wouldn't be surprised if they made a lot of mula from what little merchandise they have of the game.

*of the series, not just the game.

Good enough for MODERN cartoon network.

They were always the lowest of the big 3 and Snyder destroyed both their programming and talent pool. That's without all TV programming being in decline.

If this were 10 years ago SU would be laughed off the network. Itd barely make it five years ago.

And ten years ago is when Snyder took over and things began going to shit. During actual golden era CN SU would maybe be a what a cartoon pitch that went nowhere and that's it.

I could see SU being approved back then based on the pilot, but it would turn out to be a different show. If the executives approving the show knew it would turn out like how it is right now, then yes I'd agree it wouldn't be approved back then, and Rebeccas Sugar probably would have been laughed out of CN.

I could ask the same for Abortion Time…

Why do I get the feeling that his wife is the car…

I always figured that peridots were formed into their a bodies, so they have "limb enhancers" her actual body didn't have hands or feet, just nubs at the end of them that just molded fit into the parts.

When she popped, her body finally was able to grow the feet and hands correctly, making her smaller.

tl;dr - Her forearms and lower legs were basically shoved into the parts before forming and she playdoh molded into the parts.

Do they actually use the proportions from a storyboard?

I thought storyboards were just for laying out the sequence of events and how each shot should be framed and shit, like a visual script?

Isn't somebody supposed to check each scene against the character reference sheets?

why was the animation and direction this episode so garbage?

Probably.

But this is CN, a network where the new PPG gets approved.

I thought interracial was only shit-tier when the man was the dark one.

Remember, this is the same team that accidentally drew a giant right hand as a giant left hand.

Asian girls may be kawaii as fuck but a white guy marrying and having kids with an asian woman is still degenerate.

Speaking as a guy from Jersey, I don't like what SU said about Jersey, but I can't refute anything SU said about Jersey.

Do you also hate the earth?

Do you mean 5 years from now or at the time SU was greenlighted.
Because 2007-2010 was horrible.

Guess I'll go look for a torrent.

I have a friend from Queens come over to my home in Central Jersey, and he said that liked how my backyard had so much wildlife like many types of birds and the occasional rabbits and groundhogs, not unlike his urban home. Though I chuckled at their depiction of the Turnpike, because it's completely true.

Nothing compared to [CURRENT YEAR]

I can.

I live by the Jersey Shore, and it's alot like Delmarvia or whateveritis.

A total shithole with little to do, only it's really cramped instead of really empty. See pic related as an example.

Pffft Steven Universe artists can't even be bothered to make a basic height line up because it's too fucking "restrictive" for them.

yeah, jersey city fag here, i sometimes hate the earth

I want Lapis to say smile and say "here here" forever.

mega.nz/#!OUUwSI5T!YJAwaM1cBsitvFYFeMghJeTYTH57WeIlcdWGfZSooFI
Barn Mates leaked.
I had to go to both reddit and 4chan to get this link.
Why is there not a single reliable person here.

Holy fuck

kat.cr/steven-universe-s03e04-barn-mates-720p-webcap-x264-srs-t12638921.html

kat.cr/steven-universe-s03e05-hit-the-diamond-720p-webcap-x264-srs-t12639028.html

dailymotion.com/video/x4byeyo_steven-universe-s3e3-barn-mates-s3e4-hit-the-diamond_fun
BOTH FRENCH-LEAKED EPISODES GUYS

But user you are that person

user please, Holla Forums is a Holla Forums and Holla Forums site

of course halfchan is more on the ball whe nit comes to tumblr shows

Danke Schoen all the same

also this Holla Forums also other strengths

you fucking bet I am.

this episode reaffirmed that she is best gem

You remorseless monsters.

lard up hun'

cool now leak the 6th episode

Only good part of that episode.

painanon is that you?

I think the 6th ep is only gonna air tomorrow, but I'll check in a moment.

Angry Ruby = Best Ruby

and make cupcakes

oh fuck what have I done

I'm imagining her in a dress and apron making confections

How can rubies be effective soldiers and be trusted with anything if they are this incompetent?

same way guns are

point em in the right direction and let em loose

Okay but why would be trusted with missions where it requires for them to be somewhat competent and not just wreck shit.

Show me a single example of any ruby being an effective soldier in Steven Universe.

Also, if the Rubies are red and they are looking for Jasper does that mean they were not sent by yellow diamond but by some other diamond like a red diamond? I guess I assumed that red gems were servants of red diamond and blue gems would serve blue diamond, etc.

Once more into the breach, my friends.

Season 3, Episode 1 - "Super Watermelon Island"
>Melonboy is quickly offered as a sacrifice to Bluesperg, who emerges from the ocean to…I dunno, fuck him or something. She seems to have design elements of Über Gem, Dottie, as well, so maybe this is just a "what if" sort of deal.

It's back baby

But that's what I'm saying. They haven't been portrayed as competent or effective, and I'm wondering why Yellow Diamond or anyone would be entrust them with any mission requiring them to not be a total retard.

They all - and jasper too - got yellow insignia on their chests.
Also, I guess rubies are mass produced and sold in pack of dozens, you can just send 5 of them on a pointless mission with no worry.

You know, I went back to 4chan to check for that.
And, see… I'm sorry.
I sometimes think to myself "Ah, people on Holla Forums are exaggerating, it can't be THAT bad back in the old country."
But then, you know, I actually have to go there for some reason, and I see this.
What happened to that place.

user your question makes no sense

yellow diamond is probably in no rush to kill jasper and is totally fine with the planet getting wrecked up

also gems are immortal so all the time in the world

so?

don't you ahve something, or someone, to keep you occupied

Yeah I went there recently to find the soundtrack mega (which has now been removed by Mega, but for some reason the link is posted in every /sug/ thread) and I was reminded about why I left that godawful place. At least here we can actually discuss the show. There its 100% waifufaggotry, reposting the same memes/tumblr images over and over, tumblr crap, and when they do actually discuss the show it's usually some really retarded insight.

Redwood for starter

the fucking nigger

Actually, you only have to wait until tomorrow, that's when the next episode is leaking.
And then enjoy your three weeks at minimum hiatus
Probably longer, since only 6 eps were announced, so we're probably entering another months long hiatus
But on the positive side, new content from fan artists will appear with every official release, and there are faggots on /sugen/ who refuse to watch the show until the official airdate.

Well, from what I see, they do discuss the episode, it's just that you have to filter through 95% garbage to see anything useful.

I'm just not sure what real use they have if they're so dumb that they can't remember who is part of their squad. It seems like sending them on any mission would create lots of problems, so I don't see why they are made to be so dumb. The only use I can see for them right now is to be used as canon fodder or to swarm enemies in battle. Why would the be sent on more specialized missions like this if they're so dumb?

I think he manages Holla Forums now.

Steven Universe summed up in 3 words.

That's what I'm trying to get at, you just worded it much better.

aww jizz it's time

user the cluster was supposed to go off like 3 days prior

Yeah but, the hiatus has made me a little starved for episodes, along with the fact we've finally got best gem back.

I bet you thought I mean Lapis

LOL

This is a very good point. Gems are not the product of evolution; they come out of the ground fully formed. So it is reasonable to assume there will be a lot of retards to weed out. Especially true since gems are immortal. You wouldn't want a bunch of mouth-breathers kicking around home world contributing nothing for eternity.

yeah pretty much what you said

better to have the little retards busy while you do more meaningful shit

would be nice if she changed sides

going to bed now, working tonight

they probably confused Earth with The Sun and got lost trying to interrogate plasma clouds and solar flares.

The what are you talking about?

I want to see this.

No, no Garnet, I think you've proven rather well that all Rubies are dumb.

So Ruby and Sapphire are confirmed lesbians?
Like beyond ambiguity for any viewer?

I really don't see how you could think otherwise at this point.

Peridot is quickly turning into the king of autism. '

BAZINGAA

Well, I mean it was never stated so moral guardians could complaint and CN could cop out.

And it's technically still not true, because technically they are asexual rock-creatures that merely look, act and refer to themselves as women.

Does having Garnet being made up of two lesbians in a trenchcoat really improve the show in any way? Is it really necessary for them to exist? Couldn't we have just had Garnet the crystal gem instead of a rubyXsapphire fusion?

Actually, Jasper is transgender.

u tryna trigger me m8

I like to shitpost.

Sure, we could, but she was literally written to be a fusion since before the pilot. So it's kind of like asking "Couldn't we have Anakin Skywalker not become Vader?".

I know, but still

So how the fuck did they expect Sapphire to play baseball with no depth perception?

She can play fine as long as she keeps her eye on the ball.

What did Steven just say?

I don't know what he recently said.

But Steven Universe was not a prequel to anything. There was no pre-existing canon it had to adhere to. What user is saying that such an idea is pretty pointless and dumb and only exists to feel like a metaphor for lesbos.

It's a core idea straight out of the show bible.
If you cut it, you could just as well cut the whole show. and rewrite it from nothingness.

anyone have a stream of the episode?

A new one? Is the the 6th ep being leaked today?

when you say dolphin porn…

This is a tumblr show user. It's clearly whale porn.

It's not NECESSARY for anyone to be anything in fiction. The crewniverse are not building something with an objective testable function like a car. They tell the story they want to tell.
I see this argument all the time from the anti-SJW side WHICH IS THE SIDE THAT I AM ON and it doesn't make sense to me.

What a faggy name

I see THIS argument from people who want to defend mediocre story-telling.

"The Adventure Time crew are not building something with an objective, testable function like a car! They tell the story they want to tell!"

All characters should be identical featureless gray cubes unless it is ABSOLUTELY VITAL that they have traits, otherwise they're SHOVING IT IN MY FACE!

This.
See
I'm writing some work of fiction in which at certain point there's a short lived love triangle, in which girl1 is in love with girl2 but this girl2 is in love witha guy who's in love with girl2 as well.

Why I decided to make girl1 a lesbian when being the outcast she could be as ineffectively in love with the guy?
Don't know.
Just came with the brainstorm and taking into account my characters personalities and realized that girl1 wouldn't be in love with a guy like guy.

Then why I decided to make girl1 a girl instead of a guy.

Don't know, it just felt like it fitted and stay with it instead of forcing something i didn't came out with.

Not everything in fictional works is premeditated.

>Peridot the king you mean queen ;) of autism

Remember how the fandom portrayed Peridot as a nerd but not the autistic screeching type but the "for fuck's sake I'm trying to do my job" type of nerd and her occasionally autistic bragging were just additional quirks to give her depth instead of being only flanderized trait she has?>>590241

You know I'm not sure I even feel anything anymore.

It's not NECESSARY for anyone to be anything in fiction. The people who made Johnny Test are not building something with an objective testable function like a car. They tell the story they want to tell. I see this argument all the time from the anti-SJW side WHICH IS THE SIDE THAT I AM ON and it doesn't make sense to me. If they tell the story they want to tell then that means you can't criticize it's flaws or talk about what you don't like about it.

Not being necessary doesn't mean it can't come up wrong.
You fucker are comparing oranges with sticks.
Change Johnny Test with I don't know, your favorite show, it works just as well dumbass.

Where was it said you couldn't criticize flaws?
The equivalent of that reply with Johnny Test would be someone asking why is it NECESSARY for Johnny to be… I don't know, a white male, I never watched that show.
Bad writing in Johnny Test is incompetence. Garnet being a fusion is a trait. It is a thing she is, by the author's choice.
It also provides her whole motivation for being a Crystal Gem and the premise multiple episodes, so it's clearly important to the character, even though it COULD'VE been cut out and 90% of the story would still have happened.
I am truly sorry that I failed to articulate my point well enough.

So I'm looking at the main Mega, and there's a double feature! Holy shit, niggers, did TWO episodes leak?!

no wait, better name for the second one

I kind of wish Ruby and Sapphire were always split, and looked like that.

Because that does look cute, if you can look past the whole "barely camouflaged lesbian propaganda" bit.

Yes two episodes leaked, and one will likely leak tomorrow, read the thread nigger.

sure does

if they were gal palls it would be pretty great

too bad real women are never friends

Too long, man.

no it's not you special needs child

just skim it for links and pics for fucks sake

I hope you fucker like pictures of Peridot licking gem puss, because I just made a deal for 200+ bucks to draw her with literally every other gem and fusion.

Wow it seems like everyone's getting paid to draw porn these days, and I'm just sitting here practicing my anatomy.

heep at it user

anatomy is important

lrn to draw tits
I know jack fucking squat about anatomy and suck big time in general, but I get paid because I can get somebody's dick hard.
being a prostitute is a fun job

It would be a cute couple if Ruby was a guy. Hell she practically is already.

You don't have to be good at art to get paid to draw porn, if you can find a degenerate enough audience with low to nominal standards.

yeah, that's what I said.

I never implied otherwise

I just rewatched the new episodes and thought:
Hey, remember back in the day when we didn't know for sure that different gem types were mass produced?
When we thought each gem is unique, and only jasper's "a pearl" gave us a clue to there being more Pearls?
Those were the days.

They look like members of a circus troupe. All they're missing is a little red clown car.

they landed in it

Middle one confirms that Rubies are boys and Garnet has nothing to do with degenerate dykery.

sure bruh

Is the fucking double feature video accelerated? I know the theme song in the first episode was for sure.

Also, this is Steven Bomb V, right? Not 4 or 6?

It's not a bomb.

Oh, I guess it technically isn't. Well, then, what the fuck am I gonna call the video? "Steven Universe Season 3 Opening Month"?

Oh, that reminds me, watch my latest video on the show, guys. SJWs fucking loathe it!

Well the series of episodes are technically called "In too deep"

In CN's ads anyways.

At first I thought I found a cartoon reviewer that wasn't autistic but then you started singing.

That's the reason she's small now.
Huh, I always assumed Steven had the same power Koichi does and used the same magic he used on the guys who had The Lock and Surface
**Full disclosure, never seen an episode past the one where Steven has nightmares or some shit*

Thought this was here, just posting it for you all.

kys rogue

I know, I hate it too. My other shit is better, dude. The disclaimer was no joke. Please consider watching some other videos.

I had to consult a translator just to confirm your dumb joke.

shut up, you jew

3 ku 4 eva

Tard Ruby and Fag Ruby are best Rubies

Steven watches too much of those Chinese cartoons

Reminder that the entire second season has already been written and planned at the time Peridot first appeared.
You can say that the gave her shit personality, but not that she has been flanderized.
That's not how it works.

Hang yourself

you were talking too slow in this one, and I felt rather bored by it. The jokes only made me chuckle a bit, however, your Pan de Peace review was wayyy better. 6.8/10, keep going, user.

>>>/tumblr/

Fuck this show

You know, I really hate the fact that this style of speech has been monopolized by tumblr nowadays.
I really like the entire "phonetic slang".
Makes me feel like the English language can still be fixed.

it sounded cute enough for me to draw

this is perfect

I agree with Garnet… Her Ruby's dumb AND horny. There's a difference.

your really onto something user

perfect

the guy who runs this site is pretty reliable IMO

theworldofstevenuniverse.blogspot.com/

every episode is here and new ones are posted the day they come out

oh hey, how long as that been up I kinda of remember it

oh no wait the one I remember had a bunch of cartoon network stuff

The bottom of the page says it's been around since 2013. Also I used the wayback machine and saw that episodes have been getting posted there since Season 1.

I'm writing as I'm watching and I saw what I now realize is the Yellow Diamond insignia they all wear. I'm just used to seeing it on Peridot. I forgot to go back and edit it out.

Steven Floats is out, but 4chan does not have a link yet.

Jesus fucking christ, I swear Steven's gonna be a god by the end of the series

Also, from what I understand, Steven Floats is followed by a hiatus

god fucking damn it CN

Does anyone have a link to Painanon's full list of Steven shit?

everytime I give this show a chance it just lets me down like my love life

imgur.com/a/8O3gh
Don't know if he added the latest one though.

mega.nz/#!CBVQUJwb!_vPFvGN2-LNb5FZ8XbxgP9j-YujeKvPkWMmPvhO3Rgc
It floats.
THEY ALL FLOAT.
AND STEVEN WILL FLOAT TOO.

Thanks user

went into the user page for the link provided here

dailymotion.com/video/x4c1bpy_steven-universe-s3e6-steven-floats_fun

Steven Floats is NAO

noice user, good show there

who keeps leaking this shit anyway?

How many new episodes have there been and did shit actually happen?

Okay, is the reason you posted this because someone is sharing megas of dolphin porn on half Holla Forums and saying they're Steven Universe Episodes? Cause I went there and that's what everyone seems to be accusing this one guy of.

French Cartoon Network.
They scheduled all of those episodes as a quasi-stevenbomb, and refused to change the scheduling, despite conflicting with the american air dates.

Steven Floats, everybody.

Why would that fat fuck care if he gets the donut?

Because he's fat.

that makes no sense.
Also,
YOU CAN ALL JUMP UP TO HIS ATTITUDE AND FALL DOWN AT NORMAL SPEED
HOW ABOUT YOU JUST GRAB HIM

…oh, okay, they can't.

All that fucking build up with the Cluster, it was all for nothing!

Steven beats the Cluster by talking to it and then we're back to square one with moronic sitcom filler and lesbian shilling!

Why is this show so fucking scared of growing and doing more story based arcs instead of shitty filler?

Why all you fuckers are downloading this in your drives?

The last leaked episode was on kisscartoon that same day.

Just wait a couple hours.

…and why is exactly downloading an episode to my drive bad?

Because Adventure Time already proved to CN how successful that formula is.

Quick question, how do I add in glowing eyes like this?

what? it's not like they ever did that

i mean, they had this ultimate evil monster voiced by Ron Pearlman, but it's not like they beat him by turning him into a toddler or something

I have a feeling that's not the last we'll see of it

we all thought it user but ya gotta at least wait till you see the whole episode to state your grievances

try lense flare

multitude of ways, but you could try working with flares in GIMP

If I had to guess at some point home world is going to invade the earth OR the gems will take the fight to home world.

During the season finale when the gems look like there going to lose the cluster is going to take form (without destroying the earth somehow) and it's going to be Stevens ace in the hole to kick yellow diamonds ass.

user it's a shit load of shards

I'm expecting a shipload of gems to reform and a whole gem army

How did I do?

4/10 needs work

Yea that was so fucking dissapointing

no just a enormous arm is lame

I was thinking more like (i don't know how with out destroying the earth)
The cluster fully forms into a Galactus sized Fusion and just wrecks Home world's/Yellow Diamond's shit

As much as I'd like that, I don't see it happening, unless it had some sort of umblilcal cord going down to the hole.

Oh my god Steven is going to pull some space baby shit
And it'll be really lame

Series ending in a nutshell.

I don't have the problem with "the power of friendship/love" but shit like this is the worst way to do it.

You can't hug goodness into people.

wouldn't a good example of power of love be like, DBZ battle of the gods where vegeta gets powerful enough to hurt whis the instant he hurts bulma?

>"My floating powers are tide to my emotions!"
>"So, what makes me happy?
>"Mom?"
>"Oh, jezz, those feelings are complicated"

Oh, nice things are nice.

Thanks, I'm glad you thought it was at least okay and liked what I did with Pan de Peace.

New episode descriptions:

"Steven enters a racing competition"
"Steven discovers a shocking secret about Lars"
"Steven and Lapis help Greg out at the car wash"
"Steven and the Crystal Gems teach Peridot how to dance"
"Steven discovers a new kind of power underwater"
"Steven wants to prove his new friend he is brave"
"Steven helps Amethyst to beat a formidable foe"

Good, hopefully this means the wait won't be ridiculous.

please tell me they're not going to do the "lars is trans" shit that tumblr's been begging for

who else is hoping this is return of jasper?

So the French are good for something besides food.

Tie-gur bank

Show is supposed to come back in July for a "Summer of Steven" or whatever.

July was my guess. Glad it's correct.

I smell Initial D if the writers decide to go full weeb again

Lars turns out to be a furry, I'm calling it now.

This is perfect. Thank you, drawfag.

Lars pretends to be a blue cat named zack

Lars is undergoing chemotherapy and only expects to live another 15 months.

The power to drown?

Lars was raped by Sadie

I am far more excited for this than I shouls be

First Peridot fusion? With Steven?

Didn't mean to spoiler

This s golden

I think they've been hinting at lapidot fusion for quite some time.

I don't know, I think the power to float in water would be pretty funny too.

Lars is an old man dreaming this reality up

Yeah that sounds like something Lars would imagine.

SU is just Lars's dream? I can see this being a cop out ending for the show.

But those are Lapis and Peri's gems that are circled.

It also makes Lars the third cuck of cn, the other two panda and fin from WBB and AT respectively. Steven being the exact opposite minus curly hair, it could be something.

I feel like they're trying to tell us something.

Yes, the small motifs were circled and not the blaitent ones though.

I've been waiting for so long for his face turn.

Okay the arm I can see cause it looks like Peridot's head, but the hats I don't see the significance of because those are different shapes than their gems. The gems circled still look 10X more blatant than the arm though.

What's the bump limit on Holla Forums?

It's yellow diamond insignia.

Fuck I'm retarded.

We're already past it, but the thread is not going to disappear for a while, no need to make another one yet.

Look at the catalog.
Although I remember when it had 700 or so.

weren't the voice actors for that Amethyst's and Peridot's thou?

YES!

no it's clearly more wrestling

Did a video on this whole shebang. 11 minutes. Watch it if you're interested.

pearl is about to fucking rape someone there