Somalian tech

It's nice seeing that Somalia has embraced computer technology and is steadily on course to become a well-oiled e-society.

You need look no further than the Somali Government's official website for proof.
somaligov.net/

Many of their subdomains make very effective use of Flash web technology and present a sheen of professionalism and mastery.
osgit.somaligov.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

somaligovernment.org,
somaligov.net/contact.html
somaligov.net
osgit.somaligov.net/Support us .html
somaligov.net/images/
distrowatch.com/
somaligov.net/images/Looser.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

somalis love repeated letters

This site is not to be confused with somaligovernment.org, which is a site registered to and promoted by the self-proclaimed president and warlord Abdinur Ahmed Darman.

While much sleeker in design, it is a dishonest den of misinformation and sinful attractions.

The Somali government also has an active presence on social media.

sage

we should contact the government and act like we're strong supporters of somalia and say that we want to support the somalian government by fixing their website

I'm a pretty good bullshitter. If you can find their email on that forsaken page, I'll write the proposal.

somaligov.net/contact.html

Email: [email protected]@presidency.somaligov.soprof.badal@[email protected]

Dear Mr. Badal,
I want to start by thanking you for taking the time out of your busy day to read my email. I come as a friend, for I have been always fond of Somalia. To see a once proud and beautiful land torn apart by civil war breaks my heart. I want to restore the Federal Republic of Somalia to its former greatness. However, I am but a man with a keyboard. I live half a planet away and I can not fight. I am ready to volunteer my efforts to the Somalian government to renovate the somaligov.net website. I will forge a new digital face for Somalia in the new digital age, and the restored greatness of the country will be the centerpiece.

sound

it's important that you write professor badal instead of mr. badal.

people with titles want to be adressed with such

If you get an answer please post it in this thread.
I'll be waiting

lmao this is fucking brutal

the second site works well though, since its not web 2.0 garbage

Looking for "romanian flag" in an image search or two has an image hosted on draculascastle.com within the first two dozen results. But it's the first result with the coat of arms on it.

That's probably how they get their images. Just punching something into the friendly neighborhood botnet and copying the link.

I guess they thought it'd be more respectful to hotlink to a flag that has more fancy stuff on it.

they've actually got a sweet music stream (if you dare enter)

Top kek.

Also, Belgian Flag is fantastic.

It's like they aren't even trying

you guys could very well get in on fixing their shitty site, it sounds like they want all the help they can get

somaligov.net/images/

Look at the romance novels. Godspeed good doctor.

I've found my new source of reaction images

I wonder what's going on here.

I wonder do they use linux?

Kaliya waxaan jeclaan lahaa inaan interject in mudo ah. Maxaa aad u jeeday sida Linux, waa in fact, GNU / Linux, ama sida aan dhawaan qaaday si ay u soo wacaya, GNU daray Linux. Linux ma aha nidaamka qalliinka ah laftiisa ku yidhi, laakiin qayb kale oo lacag la'aan ah nidaamka si buuxda u shaqeeya a GNU sameeyey waxtar leh oo ay corelibs GNU, korontada qolof iyo qaybaha nidaamka muhiim ah oo ka kooban OS buuxda sida lagu qeexay by POSIX.

Qaar badan oo dadka isticmaala computer ordi version a modified nidaamka GNU maalin kasta, iyada oo aan wax garanayn. Iyada oo markeeda a khaas ah oo dhacdooyinka, version of GNU kaas oo maanta si weyn loo isticmaalo waxaa badanaa loo yaqaan "Linux", iyo qaar badan oo ka mid ah dadka isticmaala ay aanay ka warqabin in ay asal ahaan waa nidaam GNU ah, ee ay Project GNU ah.

Waxaa runtii waa Linux ah, iyo dadkan ayaa ku isticmaalaya, laakiin waa uun qayb ka mid ah habka ay u isticmaalaan. Linux yaruna waa: barnaamijka nidaamka ah in qoondaysaa khayraadka mishiinka ee barnaamijyada kale in aad u ordaan. yaruna waa qayb muhiim ah nidaamka qalliinka ah, laakiin aan waxtar lahayn goonidiisa yahay; waxay u shaqayn karaa oo kaliya ee macnaha guud ee nidaamka hawlgalka dhamaystiran. Linux waxaa caadi ahaan loo isticmaalaa in lagu daro nidaamka hawlgalka GNU: nidaamka oo dhan asal ahaan waa GNU la Linux daray, ama GNU / Linux. wax-u-qaybinta "Linux" All runtii waa qaybiyey GNU / Linux.

so, you say, Somalia will be the first government running what, Arch, Gentoo, LFS or OpenBSD? Just think of these niggery fingers trying to upgrade Arch after some user unwillingly trolled an entire nation?

Looking at their country they could use the hurd

let's go with an new distro that will be abandoned in two months.
distrowatch.com/
pick one !

wrong person
meant to post that for

Mailing Address: 3033 27th Ave S # Box 6423, Minneapolis MN 55406 US
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1.6129865395

+1

oga boga boga was guud ma niga

nope

Holla Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.

Somalia isn't technology. Somalian technology is technology, though.

Either way, have you tried reporting the thread? It's probably a better strategy.

JUST

Any response?

Why not gov.so?

somaligov.net/images/Looser.jpg

Why do you have to use rayciss browser?

I am fucking dying. Thanks user

(ring god damn it stop banning me for 10 mins)

If there technology is so bad, why haven't you been able to root their server and 'improve' their CSS?

DAS RITE

About as good as your average SF webpage, let's be honest.

?

San Francisco

Ahh, well this is a different kind of terrible I suppose.

test