Subject, ech

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

ITT we try to explain how this picture happened.
what series of events could possibly have led to 'trashy clown woman in the soda isle holding a paper cup'

All urls found in this thread:

in-board.pw/

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

I dunno bruh

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

put ad out on Craigslist
looking for petite woman
must wear clown costume and sing me happy birthday
you will entertain me with song and dance and serve me soda

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

Lil Miss Juggalette pondered her life choices in the soda aisle.
"Maybe Fucking Dad wasn't the best idea I've had" she mused wistfully to herself.
"Perhaps Mom catching us was not good either."
She stared into her cup & watched as the bubbles fizzed.
"Suggesting the threesome was definitely the worst idea of the lot!"
Taking another sip from the cup her worn mouth swished the mixture of cough medicine & bourbon around.
Swallowing carefully she smacked her lips & ran her tongue over her teeth.
The taste still lingered but instead of the individual flavours of her parents it was now a mixture of both with a syrupy after-taste.
With a shudder the young clowny cumdumpster looked towards the junior shelfstacker and back to the cup.
She really wanted to finish her mix to get the taste of hairy tuna cheese casserole out of her mouth but knew she would need it later.
"Hey big boy". Lil Miss Juggalette strolled over to the shelfstacker and calmly rubbed the bulge in his pants.
"You need some help with that & I need a bus ticket. Perhaps we can help each other?"
The shelfstacker smiled and said…….

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

"WEETABIX AND MILK BAAABYYY"

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Hello Writefag from /futa/

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Not me

Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill

Where is she?

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

It's magic.

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

"where da faygo?"

James Miller
James Miller

clown magic

you could even say it's a miracle

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

drugs while preggers

Xavier Peterson
Xavier Peterson

why?

Caleb Lewis
Caleb Lewis

Those tears

She's killed at least two people

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

This story hasn't finished yet…

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

powerpuff grills costume

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

i believe where we left off was

Jordan Martin
Jordan Martin

aah, that certainly explains it

this one makes ya wonder though…

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

"WEETABIX AND MILK BAAABYYY" Shouted Colin the shelfstacker as he came in his pants.
He didn't mean too, but that cute little juggalette had such gentle touch, and her breath was warm on his cheek.
She smelled like alcohol and cough syrup, and something else he couldn't place.
"I think I just opened a can of sweetened condensed milk in my pants" he said sheepishly.
"How about that bus ticket then baby" murmured the cute clown in his ear.
Colin took a deep breath in and stood tall.
"H-how about I give you a ride if you give me a ride honey?"
He waited anxiously while she she furrowed her brow considering his proposition.

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

bumping

continue the story b0ss

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Enjoy your challenges, Holla Forums.

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

Kennedi check em!!

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Kennedi dubs!

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

They went as nudists for Halloween. The single 50 year old neighbor loved the idea and asked if he could take a picture. Obviously the dad is also grooming his daughter.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Russia outlaws degeneracy. Rounds up furries to be sent to camps where they will be burned.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

15 year old finds a thead on Holla Forums intead of doing homework he decides to show off his shooping skillz. Makes shitty OC and posts it. user weeps tears of joy upon seeing a new image for the first time in half a year.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

…..

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

some fucker put that ice tea in their trolley, changed their mind and just left the damn on right there on the ground in front of the lemonade.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

wat.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

Girl is drunk after a costume party. Went to the store to get more booze. Her friend snapped a picture.

Just an "underground" concert where someone had a goat. Nothing that strange.

Her husband died, she was married to a young boy so she wouldn't be a widow. There's a cultural reason for this, but it's still considered unusual there hence the picture.

Why, you're looking at tolerance friend. California-style. And bad parenting.

Artfag hipster bullshit.

They're just waiting in line to eat at a table at some rural get together.

Russia.

I mean, this one's pretty self-explanatory. She wanted to cuddle some raccoons.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

New Teen C H A N open

in-board.pw/

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

writefag come back and finish this

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Lil Miss Juggalette considered her options.
"Should I take the bus ticket or let him treat me like a clown car?"
She looked outside to the rain pounding against the windows and made up her mind.
"Baby I'm gonna give you a honking good time!"
Colin smiled and grabbed her hand.
"Come with me - I've got my Mom's Prius parked around the back."
They hurried off together out of the soda aisle, past the pet food, and out through the warehouse doors to the staff carpark.
The rain was coming down harder but Colin didn't mind. It hid the wet spot on the front of his pants.
He opened the passenger door for his freshly moistened clown-slut.
"Milady"
She smiled and climbed in, scraping the burger wrappers off the front seat.
Striding purposefully around to the drivers door Colin racked his brains for something smooth to say.

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

"oh yeah gimme that clownhole, girl" but in a wavering and nervous voice

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

How did you run into that shit? It's a fake photoshopped picture done by some total faggots for some femdom board.

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

"Oh yeah gimme that clownhole, girl" said Colin nervously as he settled into his seat.
She smiled at him "Do you want the front seat or the back seat baby?"
He looked over at the back seat. "It's a bit messy b-but I can clean it up for you."
"No, I meant in my clown car silly!" Lil Miss Juggalette winked at him while rubbing her thigh.
"I-I-I've never been in the back seat before…" Colin smiled nervously as his pants did their best boy scout tent impression.
"Let's go somewhere more private & I'll show you just how comfy my back seat is."
Colin knew the was a secluded park just up the road & he wasn't going to waste any more time.
Switching Prius to sports mode Colin used all his experience in Mario Cart to pilot the the electric beast to privacy - following the road rules of course.

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

"Fucking magnets! How do they work?"

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Driving along Colin glanced over at his sexy little clown whore, watching her nipples press against her stained onesie.
His erection pressed harder against his zipper. Normally he would saviour the feeling but today was special.
Casually repositioning his throbbing manhood he tried some small talk.
"W-what have you b-been up to today?"
She looked at him hesitantly and said "Not much, just hanging with my family."
"Oh, that sounds nice." Colin mumbled nervously
Juggalette gave him a strange look and turned to look out the window.
"You know families, sometimes they can be a handful…"
After a few minutes of awkward silence Colin pulled into the park and looked over.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Seems legit

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

A miserable female clown walked into the soft drink aisle in the Walgreens after having been raped?

William Watson
William Watson

Where the hell is this location?

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Colin stammered "I-I d-don't even know your n-name."
"Anything you want it to be." she replied sweetly.
"Colin looked at her, deep in thought.
"My name isn't really Colin - it's my middle name. I just use it because everyone used to make fun of my first name."
Lil Miss Juggalette paused from unbuttoning her onesie and asked "What is your first name?"
"I don't want to say."
"I will tell you mine if you tell me yours" she said, tracing the outline of her breast with her finger.
"G-gilbert. My name is Gilbert." said Colin Gilbert hesitantly.
The half naked juggalette leaned over and put her hand on his face. "I think it's a beautiful name." she whispered into his ear.
With a half naked clown naked almost in his lap Gilbert took a moment to appreciate her beauty. Plump lips, full shapely eyebrows, and the most wonderful eyes he had ever seen.
"What's your name?" he asked softly.
"My name is Kennedi." she replied in a sultry tone.
He brushed some hair out of her face with his shaking hand "Your name in nectar on my lips you beautiful clown goddess."
She smiled and climbed into the back seat, brushing off the small rubbish mountain that had been collecting for the last month.
Gilbert followed, silently thanking himself for remembering some of the pickup lines he saw on Reddit.
As he readied himself for what was to come he saw a from upon her face.
"What's with all the bird seed?" Kennedi said, holding up a bag of seed from the pile between the seats.
Her questioning look prompted him to give her an honest answer "I have a bird fetish."
She laughed and ripped the bag apart, spilling it all over the back seat. "I'll be your chick tonight Gilby"
Gilbert could not hold back now and pounced on her. They both rolled around covered in birdseed, exploring each other's bodies.
Kennedi paused and turned round, her buttocks facing him. "I promised you the back seat of my clown car."
Before she had finished talking Gilbert was already pushing his way in. "It's a bit tight" he said breathlessly.
"Don't worry - there's more room on the inside!" she laughed.
He thrust deeper, trying to spear her heart with his arrow of lust. "Squawk for me baby!" he yelled while mercilessly pounding her aching clownhole.
"Stop, stop. You are hurting me!" cried Kennedi as her face was slammed into the cool tinted glass.
She reached round with one hand to push back but Gilbert twisted it up behind her back.
He grabbed a handful of birdseed with his other hand & shoved it in her mouth.
"Squawk for me bitch" he sneered in her ear.
Crying, Kennedi looked at her reflection in the window. Her tears had caused her makeup to run & birdseed was stuck all over her face.
"Squawk Squawk" she cried. "Squawk Squawk!"
Gilbert could contain himself no more and with one final thrust he emptied his balls into her pulsating asshole.
Kennedi let out an almighty shriek and Gilbert pulled out, basking in post-orgasm afterglow.
Looking over at her, Gilbert noticed she was huddled in the corner with her arm dangling limply at her side. He must have dislocated it with his final thrust.
"I'm sorry Kennedi" he said as he reached towards her.
Kennedi recoiled in fear. "Leave me alone!" she cried.
Filled with remorse her tried to touch her, to let her know he didn't mean it, that he was sorry.
"Leave me alone!" shouted Kennedi & kicked him square in the face.
Gilbert slammed back against the door stunned, blood pouring from his nose.
Kennedi grabbed her belongings and opened the door, disappearing into the storm.
Moments later Gilbert recovered enough to notice rain was blowing in through the open door and his beloved had gone.
Rushing outside he looked around for any sign of her.
Lightning flashed & she was momentarily silhouetted on the top of the hill, one arm dangling limply like a bird with a broken wing.
"Kennedi I love you! You're my chick! Please forgive me!" he cried in despair.
The wind twisted his words and spat them back at him.
"Kennedi……..check……..em"
"…check……em…."
…em…"

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

CHECK EM

KEK

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

screencapfag come back and cap this

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

honk honk

Nicholas Lopez
Nicholas Lopez

someone screencap this story please so I have something to troll kennediposter

Ayden Brooks
Ayden Brooks

Why dont you screencap it with the [grab] feature that codemonkey implemented?

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Thanks user. Never tried that before.

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

This thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit