/jojo/- Adventure Time General

I Only Don't Call It Abortion Time So That People Can Find The Thread By ctrl+f-ing Edition

Episode Preview: youtu.be/jlsS74l9VxY
Airing: Thursday, May 19th at 7:45/6:45c

RULES:
1) No discussion of Adventure Time.
2) Keep spam to a minimal amount.
3) Joseph is best jojo.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918
mediafire.com/download/b3olols92cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=E8lLpmUaXnU
streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream
mega.nz/#!2xcASDZQ!ySU7T8nSAcCLt_QCQa3rbSZni1dmyOjPumsjGBhZrXM
adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Pearson
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=5y2GoSSMCOI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wy16l-hkM60
mega.nz/#!GhEQHJ5J!Q6pMh6apZ7qKWVfuyW-uYdQ99oJezIfPGOGE3PdvQQY
mega.nz/#!lFZSVTIK!pz9bOdXLg8dINKmpMrZyyUuoz3fm7mmCfpAwSgY14qA
at-sign-drawfriend.tumblr.com/post/145191486347/commission-its-been-a-long-time-since-ive#notes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the beast thread ever…next to the Slave Korra thread.

I think you mean best
excuse me being a grammar nazi :^)

Yeah, my mistake there. It's 1 AM at the moment..brain's not working properly.

Next time make the edition names more jojo-related, my dear OP

My plan is to slowly star replacing aspects of the OP until it's literally just a JBA thread entirely.

Of course Joseph is best JoJo. He's so awesome that even in the new timeline, he still exists.

In that case…

bato.to/reader#f2d3ea7217c2b918

Shit will only get more bizarre from now on…

mediafire.com/download/b3olols92cfxbkc/7thStandUser.zip

The game set during Stardust Crusaders that let's you play as an extra 7th crusader

Preview for tomorrow's episode
Now we go full-on yandere mode

short preview: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=E8lLpmUaXnU

This seems like it's going to very, very boring.

Honestly, if it had just said "JoJo Thread, I'd have still popped in.

Is there a list of good Adventure Time episodes to watch? I've only seen bits and pieces, but they were meh.

I've been looking forward to Koichi's waifu because then he gets his awesome hair.

I've seen some /jojo/ puritans that claim literally everything after the first 2 seasons are shit, but I'd say stay out of the latter half of s5 (or s"5.2") and beyond and you'll be fine. In general, avoid the storyboarder/writer names Xayaphone, Jmoyns, & Sam Alden. Pic related are some of my favorite, most uncucked eps.

Who' s the sexiest JoJolion girl?
Hato? Karera? Yasuho?
My vote goes for Kyo.

Not really, S3, 4 and the first half of S5 have some good quality
2nd half of Season 5 and onwards is concentrated blasphemy

Card Wars is the only good episode that Xayaphone ever made

I could upload the Jojonium version of the mango now that I think of it…

Easy choice.

user, why your files alwalys have ClipboardImage as filenames ?
Do you upload from your phone ?

It seems I'm not the only one that has that, >>588918 and the OP are different posters. I'm not sure why it names them that for me, but for them I'm guessing they're copy/pasting images into the file select field.

Correct user. That's how I get most of my non-Jojo images, just google shit and ctrl+c ctrl+v them. I can't be bothered to keep a dedicated Holla Forums folder, considering the size of my Holla Forums and /a/ folders.

THANK YOU
this episode is so underrated, and really deserves praise compared to the stuff they're shitting out now.

So how many people visit these threads anyway? I know there's you, who I'm assuming is the OP and the one posting the screencaps and shit, there's the guy that keeps us updated on JBA-related stuff, there's the guy that mostly text posts and puts spaces in between his explanation points (autistic observation, I know, but I can't help it), so that brings us to 4.

I am none of those guys and I post here on the reg.

So that's five. Anyone else up?

I visit sometimes

Me.

Also posting sexiest girl.

checked and noted, that 7 counting

I post regularly, my nigger. Big fan of these threads, especially since they keep the board somewhat active.

Well this thread is also where I go too find out about other good anime. (I have already mentioned I visit). Just finished Welcome to the NHK (Or the series that would not be made today) and was itching for another series. Fun or light its all good.

Great choice but Karera acts a bit too much like a bitch at times.
Kyo is much more calm, i like that.

das 8 den

[Born this way] has one of my favorite stand designs

Damn I loved the lich before they turned him into a retarded baby. Posting liches

See, it named my files clipboardimage. I don't even understand why, is it do to my vpn or something?

Remember when Finn could beat him with only a sweater? Now he can't even get some stupid bandit bitch. Fuck the cuck writers wanting him to suffer…

Prasie the magic numbers !

If I must, I would recommend Deltora Quest and Fist of the North Star

feels bad man… daily reminder that Sam Alden hates finn and is also a beta that wishes he was a chick

Which parts had the best endings ?
I think Phantom Blood, Steel Ball Run and Battle Tendency had the best ones

I like Diamondo's for the sillyness of it. The main villain gets run over by an ambulance and dies because Kira used his Stand's power irresponsibly just like everyone else.

Say what you want about Stardust Crusaders but the ending was hype and it culminated in a bro hug and Jotaro + Joseph going back home, couldnt have wanted anything else
Stone Ocean had a tear jerker ending which elevates it somewhat in my eyes.

There are a lot of good episodes in the first 4 seasons, most of them being about Jake and Finn going in silly quests, like the Thief City one

Uhh me i guess, but i rarely post

From what i've seen Cromarty High School is pretty good

Hi, I'm the Kira poster. You might remember me from such posts as "Completely fucking up a would you rather post two threads ago" and "I wish we could have an AT replacement folloing the adventures of Polnareff and Iggy".
With that being said, does anyone have the OP lists from the Holla Forums threads that linked to the pages for 7SU2 and that Jojo fan-comic?

3 MINUTES

WHO's BETTING ON MORE USELESS FINN?!?!?

STREAM LINK: streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream

That's not betting m8, that's demanding money.

I'll wait for both shows to air
If I'm gonna endure such a mental torture, I want to watch something with quality to ease the pain afterwards

PB and Slime Princess is an Elemental now more OP than Finn and Jake

I fucking knew that article about the new writers bring "gurl power" to the show was cancer

Also

Why these niggers can't do anything good for Finn again ?

They hate themselves too much and they project it onto Finn, the only straight while male in the show.

mega.nz/#!2xcASDZQ!ySU7T8nSAcCLt_QCQa3rbSZni1dmyOjPumsjGBhZrXM

CB becomes smart, fucks Finn's girl, and fucks his shit up

JUST END IT
U
S
T
E
N
D
I
T

Phantom Blood's ending was so sad it honestly tainted it for me.

Jonathan was my favorite Joestar. RIP Jonathan, I hope you and Erina found each other in the afterlife.

God…why am I tearing up?

I propose this:

We raid the CN office and go around spiking their food with testosterone.

In my opinion Battle Tendency has the best ending because of just how….Joseph it is.

Its about him as a person defeating a god because of how Baller he is.

I really like her. Haven't seen her do much in this current Jojolion arc. I'm all caught up but she only really left an impression in her reveal and introduction. Did she do anything of note? Shit's going down and I can only assume she's been turned into a puddle. I might have missed the details since I've been reading it monthly for a while. The mysteries are finally getting revealed and I'm not sure if she has a big part to play in all this.

Oh… I'm going to assume Finn gets his shit pushed in the new episode and there is a lack of adventure.

We really need to start instituting the need for a fucking psychological screening for fuckers like this, it's pretty faggy when people like this want to put all their own insecurities into a childrens show in a quest to become the next Evangelion guy or some shit.

Webem of 4Kids Battle Tendency dub unrelated.

Me and my pal came up with an idea.

Throw 4-6 Writers into a Boxing ring, with maybe hard foam weapons.

Winner gets the write.

I meant the right to write

As hilarious as that would be, having them all submit a short story to a 100 voting judges and giving it to whoever gets the most votes seems more in line with their profession.

Yes, she's been pushed to back, i dont know how much she'll add to the story.
But if you think about it, after Beetle Tendency we are only now returning to the Higashikata house and everyone but Hato has been turned into a watery mess.
I hope she gets a bigger role but im sure it wont happen until Gappy regain his memories.

forgot to attach some images.

Im only half Joking.

Maybe do its Space Marine Style. Refine, then refine.

First have the boxing match. Then have them submit their stories to judges (The judges have to have had at least 20 decades of writing experience and also had won their boxing match).

Somebody with testosterone and some grit would ensure that there is no betamale in the mix.

I like this idea. If nothing else, it would encourage physical fitness amongst a group of people who normally lead sedentary lives.

I think we could ALL benefit from it.

Maybe Shonen truly is the way to good health, spirit, and mind?

Why are the writer's so fucking shit?

Of course. But we do the Turtle Way. Turtle Shell on your back, wake up every day at 5 am, start delivering milk on foot and then work at a farm etc.

You're going to deliver tofu to a hotel up on a mountain every morning while driving at maximum speed and without spilling a single drop of water from a cup.

Working fast food has it's merits.

And that's just the morning routine…after breakfast, you have to dodge bees. Angry Bees.

watched the abortion

it was shit

post more jojo

if the series ended after PB became 13 the series would be perfect

Truer words about a children's cartoon have never before been spoken

I honestly really liked 13-year-old PB. I thought the next season was going to be fun adventures that Finn could actually take PB on with him since her younger self would be more precocious and lively, and we'd have fun Hero and Princess and Dog adventures, and it would be Adventure Time.

And then they undid it in like what, four episodes?

That was when the darkness started.

Five episodes but 13 year old PB never even showed up in all 5 of them so it might as well be one episode.

Wow, what a shit episode. Notice how Ice King can't do the simplest trick when around Ice Bitch (does she even have a real name?), but when he has to kidnap princesses he does it without effort. Fin and Jake got put out of action without any effort as well, they might as well not have been in the episode to begin with.

But why the fuck does Ice Bitch even exist? From the Evergree episode we knew that Evergreen was the ice elemental, so it would make sense that Ice King would be the next ice elemental because he is (a twisted version of) Evergreen. Her ice powers are way OP and she acts like a crazy bitch all the time, but not in a fun way like Ice King, instead she come's off like someone's OC self-insert. "She's like Ice King, except like more powerful and a strong independent womyn and she's super agile and old like Simon. Also all the other elementals are chicks and before they used to be dudes, but now they are all womyn and that's much better".

And finally, candy being an element is retarded. It was retarded in Evergreen already, it's clear they wanted to give PB some super important role or some shit.

Tell me, who's willing to go Twitter-bully on this faggot ?

I don't know. I would totally be up for cyber-harassing him though.

So you're suggesting something like Chess Boxing, except in our case, rounds alternate between writing stories and beating the tar out of each other?

Yup. The end result is the manliest writers ever.

Im sure that Araki does this daily in between his monthly bear fights.

I brought it up every thread I was in where we discuss where the show went wrong, I stand by it every time

and that is why it should have ended when she became 13

Finn deserved to have his story end happily ever after

user if you actually watched this shit show Evergreen never put on the crown, he died and GUNTER became the first Ice King when he put on the crown

WAT.

So does actually showing the pre-mushrrom war civilization seem unlike this show to anybody else? I know they've shown prehistoric times or some bullshit I can't keep up with but having other humans on screen is so weird.

Time for the weekly anti- suidice pill!

Damn my spelling was Ass.

There we go. Anyway I thought I was tired of the Tsundere archetype, but Jojo never fails. Usually it gets dull because of how transparent it is

But she is wonderful. Two parter as well. She deserves it.

This doesn't even look like Adventure Time. It looks like Lumberjanes or something.

The war was good if it got rid of it all.

And here, I'll start to deliver

JoJonium - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood Vol.1
mega:///#!VYw3FIAC!IbvpZDATRNkM3mC2nH56UZDbmcx8P-AAw29ZEP2wJsU

I will upload the rest eventually

Alongside Tetsuo Hara, Buronson, Kentaro Miura (when he's not wasting his time on Idolmaster), John Wagner, Pat Mills and many other comic and mango writers and artist to keep themselves sharp

nice

He's also the cutest.

THAT IS A PARODY, RIGHT?

user PB is basically the main character now, Finn is simply her helper

Is it me or the humans look really damn weird?

Noice. Modern style Johnny looks pretty damn good.
Araki, you cheeky cunt. Thanks, buddy, hope you upload everything.

Yes, user.

Sometimes.

Strangely Giorno actually looks manlier in Araki's current style.

Who's the Cuck over Wamuu's face ?

Oh….You don't know……

Anyway the joke is that those are the lead storyboarders/ writers in adventure time nowadays.

I recognize Xayaphone's autistic aura of cuckoldry, same for the asian with problem glasses
Is the other cuck that I don't know…

For a moment I thought she had problem glasses on, I guess I was blinded by my rage

Luke Pearson

adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_Pearson

Writer for Frost and Fire. It just personally pissed me off way more then red throne.

(SEKAI ICHI)
So he's the one to blame for that heresy….

Another one to add to the hit-list

Here, my fellow STALKERS

mega:///#!dRJTmAbL!IlzYw6GbQUUDujLEMgG8-iZgI2JXLvA7bZe6S_25aEo

Now, tell me
WHAT IS BRAVERY ?

The episode was shit, but the worst line possibly was "Did I mention we were dudes in the past? This is so much better"
I haven't watched adventure time since Lemongrab appeared, when did it turn so bad?

When Lemongrab appeared.

The cuck levels! Their off the scale!

Man we need to find a way to utilize those cuck levels for the good of humanity. Maybe set them up in a energy generating hamster treadmill, and reward them with a whipping for every 30 miles.

Should be enough to give the USA clean energy for 30 years or so.

I'm getting the feeling that guy was better for the soundbites than the actual character.

…Do I want to know?

The Lich came back and Finn defeated him by bringing him to life as a giant retarded baby.

I'll upload Vol.3 tomorrow

Tell me, what do you think of the Jojonium release of the mango ?

It's shit, just like everything else about jojo.

This episode was Sekai Ichi indeed

TIME FOR MORE BUBBLINE FUEL

I had to continue watching, most of it was terrible, I watched backwards and there were some episode that were good, Most of the astral bullshit was terrible. But the best I found was this. FIn and Jake weren't even involved I guess when they aren't its when the episodes are good.

Stroheim is the only cartoon Nazi to not have a big red sleeve ribbon I know of

Are we making edits now ? GOOD

Here, this might help
Just be careful and try to not fall to the curse of the handstab if you know what I mean

Did anyone else notice okuyasu was completely missing his chest dollar sign in some scenes on his appearance?

Either animation errores or The Hand backfired again…

Go fuck yourself, auto corrector

I think we could be more productive with these threads
Make edits to mock the show and the writers, lend the folks of 7th Stand User 2 a Hand, make OC, something…

Just name it "Golden Shower."

That would be hilarious to see

I was going to wait until the next episode came out so I could get a better quality reaction face. Oh well.

ONE MILLION HOURS STRONG!

Wait

2 Million Hours Later!

Reaching new places now

Glorious work Holla Forumsmrade

GOOD

dumpin

Last time in Jojo!

I finally saw the episode where the ice king brought life to all his stuff. I'm not sure what the creators tried to tell in that episode. It was as bad as everyone said and I'm feeling pretty upset.

So, did Finn became a cuck of his own show finally? as said he has been fucked by everyone in the show and he isn't even relevant of his own shown anymore.

Keep 'em coming user, good job here

I like this idea
Where should we start ?

Whining really loudly instead of ripple?
I don't really know any stand similarities besides the easy "his dog is his stand"
Part 4 can be those dumb slice of life filler things, except the difference is you still don't care about the characters enough unlike actual part 4 so the events seem and are meaningless
Part 5 is a lot of running around for nothing
Part 6 is the lich shit that happened
Part 7 is the resets and the baby lich and that shit
Part 8 should be called end of advenjojolion really
Also why the fuck do writers just rip from Eva
It's not even a good series, and it just makes you look dumb for using it out of context. No kid is going to know what this shit is, they're just going to say "man, why is Steven just walking through everything. Why are they congratulating him?" or "what's this shit about fin being this purple shit? He's a human, not skeleton jelly."

Jake would make a really shitty Star Platinum/Crazy Diamond/Tusk/Gold Experience
But then again, the idea is to mock the writters Incompetence

Jake is like yellow tempuransu sometimes
But also he's like notorious bigguy

4U

Anyway, he would be a really shitty stand, or Jojo-bro for that matter

Jake is the anti speedyweedy
A righteous dog who turns into a liar cad bully cheat and theif

And Finn is a reverse-Jonathan….

This shit is really fucking depressing

Finn is your average DnD character, murderhobo, only that he haves a home.

Bit of a memeception thing here

Think about it for a second

>By the end of Phantom Blood he's a badass of golden heart and steely muscle, the Big Guy 4U of the bloodline, everyone he met admired him/loved him, even Dio showed admiration for Johnny Boy Jonathan

But then again, I'm comparing the writing of someone who wanted to write the tragic tale of 2 adoptive brothers tanking inspiration from western culture, 80's action heroes, karate manga and Babel II with a bunch of hacks who thought that they were better than they really are and decided to be 2deep4you and no-fun-allowed and try to be an overrated anime that most fans of the mecha genre hate

I forgot the rest of the plots, it's all kind of inconveniently without direction so I couldn't figure out where things are without looking at the episode list.

Mafia, stand arrows, resetting the universe, a race across the USA, David Bowie with a hand fetish, identity/memory loss, having 4 testicles, Jesus with a Stand, list goes on…

Also
I swear this shit will eventually become Jojo's equivalent of Berserk's Boat…

I meant the AT plots
Jojo has the most straightforward plotline if you leave out 5

Look here

What is it with this thread and folks liking quality stuff? First Giant Robo, now Babel II.

(checked)
I've come to the conclusion that Holla Forums is the jack-of-all-trades board..

Oddly enough, I started reading both Babel II and Getter Robo thanks to these threads…

How's Getter Robo treating you?

Fun ride so far…

And more recently

I fucking hate fin

Don't blame the poor guy, he was a good protagonist… once
It's all the fault of the cucks that write this show

Don't forget

Replace the vampire king with "three letter word for total dick" and those other vampires with Emperor, Death 13, Hanged Man, Temperance, Justice and Devil.
Now the Stakes mini-series has become tolerable, watch as the perma-teen vampire dyke:

Elementals got 1.17, this ride of cuckoldry is far from over
And next week is F&C episode, so expect normalfags to lose their shit on this one

May the God-Emperor have mercy on our souls….

I just watched it, It was tolerable. The vampires weren't that bad, Emperess was kinda stupid, but it was a funny joke.
Stake should have ended the moment they removed the vampire gunk from the Vampire King and Marceline should have reminded human,

But if she remained human we couldn't have that Toodeepforyou Cycle of failure philosophy that those hipsters are trying to peddle.

So how long till Finn comes out as a tranny and starts calling himself Fiona?

Well, I seriously hope this shitshow ends before that.

Those dubs bring hope to us all
checked

This strange show again, Dena vu!

And done

mega:///#!dRJTmAbL!IlzYw6GbQUUDujLEMgG8-iZgI2JXLvA7bZe6S_25aEo

I will try to upload Battle Tendency during this week's Duwang episdoe

She has a really cool stand

So what's this thread about, my nigras? General Jojo thread in the guise of an AT thread?

Pretty much
The board at large doesn't complain that much since AT is beyond redepmtion anyways a

not if I have anything to say about it!

I knew that eventually a faggot like you would come
Now you're gonna try to piss everyone off, post cuckoldry to trigger everyone, ruin whatever fun we have, etc.
Do everyone a favor and go back to >>>/cuckchan/

You fucking nigger

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I think I would have like it a little bit more if they showed us a last sight at the main cast after the story ended, like in Battle tendency where we saw what happened to everyone after Kars defeat and Joseph apparent death

Guess I could save these links on a pastebin or something…

Watch Berserk now

At least now he got out of the fucking boat…

I'd be down for some hair bondage but I'm afraid I'd have to pay for it.

The fuck is this

the art of torture, cucking and FP getting fucked hard

Watch Boku Dake ga Inai Machi. It's neither light nor fun and has some plot holes :^), but the buildup is pretty great.

Just ignore that fag
He's not the first Cuck from halfchan that came to this thread

And I couldn't even beat Black Polnareff to get that cool skill for the frenchman

The game IS great, don't get me wrong, but the grinding can get tedious a lot

The grinding is what made me drop the game, honestly. I just cant stand when games make you have a limited party from a pool of party members, and they do not have a system that lets other characters catch up without having to be in the active party.
The game is fun as hell otherwise, mind. The stand I got was pretty cool, and some of the stuff I could mess around with was neat, but the grinding, oh man, the grinding.

What Stand did you got ?
I got Wildhearts for my first playthrough and Sonic Youth for the 2nd

And what autistic catchphrase did you put for your character ?

I, Nother user, Got Wildhearts the first time I tried to play it.

When I played it another time got Wildhearts.

You have yo cheat a little bit with Avdul's personality test in order to get other stands
1st one was sincere, the other one I had to mess with the answers a little bit in order to get Sonic Youth
It's worth it, Sonic Youth is among the few stands that can learn Hamon skills naturally

And in both Playthroughs I put Drokk as my catchphrase because I wanted to rip-off Judge Dredd as much as possible

I got Napalm Death, which was rad as fuck.
I put nothing as the catchphrase, though. Could not come up with something that I liked. So I left it with nothing. The grinding is the only thing that made turned me off a whole fucking lot, to be honest.

Are there any other Ripple skills that I can get aside from Ripple Breathing through the book that I got with Avdul at the book seller ?

Well, I think it is because the first time I was playing I was a bit depressed.

Yes..you can get a Secret Book that teaches you Ripple Gale in Cairo..it's a rare drop though. Now, if you are in Cairo by day 40, there would be a merchant that sells Secret Book vol 1, 2 and 3. Also, there's the Developer's Room.

Sonic Youth was like my third or 4th try. I got Wildhearts and Howling Wolf…and Miracles. But Sonic Youth is pretty useful.

Can't you also get Ripple skills from staying at the hotel?

Well..I could suggest watching that Giant Robo OVA.

Yeah, but only some Stands would have said skill and you have to stay in the hotel with Joseph. If you want to go that route, I suggest save scumming because it's a percentage chance, not a guarantee.

Just be careful with how do you spend your days, if you ran out of days (you get to day 50) its an instant game over

I think that's one of the things that the Holla Forums-anons making 7th Stand User 2 should address, make the grinding less tedious

You know..I've been thinking. DiU is less combat heavy and more relying on most characters on fighting smart. So, how do you make that into an RPG?

I got Wildhearts too.
Didn't get that far, recruited nazibro I think, but it was a pretty fucking cool fame for rpgmaker
My catchphrase was ballin

The battles themselves are good, the grinding is the problem
Maybe a way to complement the regular leveling up/grinding without abusing it too much so it may not break the overall flow of the game, so grinding becomes less tedious but still makes leveling up a task that requires actual effort

As for the battles themselves, some can make actual boss fights, others would require a special event or something…
Yukako ? First encounter with Rohan ? Highway Star ? Superfly ? Angelo ? Perfect Boss fights

Boy II Man ? Cheap Trick ? Surface ? Enigma Boy ? hat would be tricky

Few things compare to removing Kebabs alongside Storheim and Speedwagon

Did you managed to rescue Speedyweedy and Dire ?

Not that guy, but I missed out on Dire. Got Stroheim though.

Man his Ripple Glare deals a lot of damage
That, and a leveled up Speed weed and Storheim end up carring out most of the job, seriously, Speedwagon's bazooka and flamethrower deals a lot of damage

Yeah, I know..been considering to restart. Still want to keep Sonic Youth though but I heard Ocean Blue and Pharaoh Sanders are good.

I had Caravan for my first playthrough, it was kind of annoying going from Bazooka/Missile/Nuke spam absolutely wrecking bosses like wheel of fortune and dark blue moon to jobbing against Temperance and Justice. Used Abdul as my main damage dealer for most of the game. Just started new game plus with Ocean Blue, gonna try for Kakyoin's ending.

Well, Caravan's weakness is that it's a Physical Attacker.

that sounds fucking sweet user. Bros bonding over driving a panzer around and blowing shit up,

Holy fucking shit, cuck/co/ is outright stealing stand ideas from here and 7SU2 for their own shitty JoJo "project". Good thing those fuckfaces are stupid enough to use publicly editable jewgle docs.

Stands -docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

Parts
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Show them no mercy.

Well I looked through the Stands and while they had some same names from 7SU2 the powers were different. I didn't read the descriptions for any others though. They seem more concerned with may-mays. You'd have to point out the direct thefts to me.

Man those are some shit Stands
Specially Dredd's stand

New episode soon fellow STALKERS

There's something about Yukako's voice that really turns me on….

So, another genderbent one tonight, right? How shit will it be?

youtube.com/watch?v=5y2GoSSMCOI

youtube.com/watch?v=Wy16l-hkM60

Some of these stands range from Ok to outright retarded, but I doubt they'll accomplish anything really

I got sleepy when I wrote that, so I didn't realize that before

A Stand bound to a Tank ?
Would be fun to see, it wont be the first time we see a Stand bound to a vehice/with the apperance of a vehicle: Born This Way, Wheel of Fortune, Aerosmith, Strength..

If there's something I dislike more than Bubbline faggotry, is F&C faggotry

WE HAVE TO RESET

Hot burning garbage.

I'd dig it. Would it have something special, or would its power just be "is a tank"?

Don't forget Bad Company. I think that technically counts.

Bound to a tank would be more plausible
I got erect

checked

I would name it either Beast Of Burden or Wild Horse.

I was thinking of Panzer Battalion

It can't be worse than Elementals, right ?….. right ?

That's some rad shit, but it needs a weakness, like if a stand can bend the barrel it will cause an explosion if they fire it and theyd be killing themselves. Maybe it can turn any vehical into a tank of similar properties (bike makes a shitty wireframe tank, a bigger and more sturdy car will make a panzer).

It's out already ?

That is not a half bad idea. The user can bind his stand to a vehicle and it gains certain tank properties. Kinda like how Devo bound Ebony Devil to the doll. I would say make it so PB can switch between vehicles at will, and the damage it takes from the destruction of them depends on their size. I.E it binds itself to a bike and its destruction would not damage the user as much as if it had bound itself to, say, a truck, which would most likely kill the user. I say that way so the user doesn't get to just use whichever vehicle they want but rather have to be a little more tactical about it, between balancing potential damage they can take and the potential power of the vehicle they use.

So we're naming it Panzer Battalion ?

It just sounds very Jojo as well. Stand effects tend to be utterly random, so you gotta utilize them the best you can.

Sounds like a villain that ends up turning a popcorn cob into a tank and ends up shooting his inner organs out.

Probably to fucking rad music.

I like it. Unless someone has a cooler name with tanks and music.

I kind of liked the first one. The second one was already unnecessary and with the third one I was just rolling my eyes.

Since we're discussing penises, I thought up a stand a while ago called real American (stand cry was I AM I AM I AM) whose power was having fast hands. His fighting style was gun duel, which he'd obviously win with no contest, various gambling games, like guess where the penut is and other fast hand trick games, and that two minute fight like wham did; he punctures something vital and you have two minutes to overpower him, which is more of a game than a fight, since he just dodges for two minutes until you could think of something to checkmate him.

Destructive Power should be A

And maybe some character has somekind of immortality stand, and gets transformed into a tank, but is still alive.

I dunno.

I dont get the concept very well. I get that having fast hand would allow it to do fast draws and shoot dudes before they get a chance to counter, and the little cup game is kinda like the gambling with Darby, but I dont get the last part.
What I mean, is how would having quick hands help in the whole dodging business, and the vital organ puncturing stuff?
Fucking great name and battle cry, though. 10/10 for that

The fingers of the stand hit like .22s, so he could easily puncture an artery and leave someone to bleed out, and it's fast enough to dodge shit like ippo or parry the punches at super close range

Watch at your own risk.

No, seriously. I think pic related, which is an actual screenshot from the episode, should serve well enough as to the quality of this one.

mega.nz/#!GhEQHJ5J!Q6pMh6apZ7qKWVfuyW-uYdQ99oJezIfPGOGE3PdvQQY

I propose the following names for the next OP

I'm dead guys

I was going to suggest "Steelheart"

Glorious

Soo… Turtle Prince and Flame Prince are gay for each other? I knew the writers were faggots, but I didn't think they were literal faggots.

Guud

Great edit and great dubs

why did this happen

I AM DYING HERE!

(checked)

=TOO MANY KEKS

OP, you know what to do…

AT is still a thing?

finally had some episodes with under 1 million views. better kick up the homo pandering if they want to survive.

You did good, you did real good.

Wow, those cucks are actually delusional enough to make a fucking FIGHTING GAME out of it. They have shit like character combos written down and someone even made what appears to be a stage.

But they will actually get that shit done ?
They're not /tg/, even in it's sorry state, cuck/tg/ can still get their heads together and get stuff done, cuck/co/ does not have that "collective creativity" power and neither do we

I never liked any of these episodes. I would not be tempted to watch this episode even in the highly unlikely circumstance it happened to be an excellent episode. The worst part is Fionna's voice actor always sounds bored and unamused. She could never reach Shada's bombastic attitude in his vocal inflections, so it always ruined the dialogue for me.

Sadly, that attitude of his has kinda faded away since they decided to cuck Finn to his literal death
He sounds tired and unmotivated most of the time

Oh good, more quality from the "artist".

it's really too bad. Part of the charm of the early seasons of adventure time was the delivery of the dialogue between Finn and Jake. Hell, the dialogue itself used to be pretty funny and I could laugh multiple times in one episode. I can't remember the last time I laughed during the more recent episodes.

Good news is…next week is going to be Tonio's episode.

Oh Boy…. where do I even begin…

Duwang is Unbreakable

GREATO DAZE, that's all I can say
Next Week is one of the comfiest chapters in all of JoJo: Tonio and his culinary skills

Cuckventure Menstrual period

Just no…
I had to put something in the background to ease the pain, HMKids, Dorso, Devil Presley, FUCKING ANYTHING to make this shit more tolerable and get that awful tase ouf of my mouth

Japanese Ed Edd & Eddy continues to be GREATO DAZE, even if I feel David Production isn't putting much effort onto it compared to the previous parts.. I dunno, I feel that they are not putting all their talent on this one, like if they want to save their energies for Vento Aureo, japan's favorite part

I ain't no pain-user but I do what I can

I'll upload Battle Tendency's Vol.1 Tomorrow btw

We can always help the 7SU2 guys, or focus on the 8/co/ Wacky Races for Holla Forums purists.

Or you know, just vandalize cuck/co/'s shit.

I think its the more episodic nature of this part of the show. I feel like when it will be reaching the ending parts thats when the shit will get real but in a "Sort of not really" sense this is all mostly filler.

You just can't have the sort of punch by punch excitement and energy in a intentionally slower part of the series.

And lets not vandalize. That would be the most un-jojo thing ever. Instead of building our own glorious future resorting to shitting on something else.

Speaking of those guys. it looks like they're working on combat now.

About time. I usually check their imgur just to see if they did another stand since it's the only thing they show. Not that i complain.

Cuck/a/ is raiding their autistic JoJo project ?

I mean Holla Forums/co/'s bizarre adventure, not 7th Stand User 2

That segment almost saved the episode for me
When flame prince opened his mouth and it turned out he was actually prince wewuz, I thought they were going to do a quick and dirty morality tale about how you shouldn't judge people on their appearance, but then he actually started burning books and shit
And then at the end he revealed that he really couldn't read and just needed to piss
And then it turned out he was pozzed, which instead of filling me with anger only cemented in my mind that this was the niggest person in BizzarOoo
I didn't know the AT staff could still write comedy

If the Holla Forumsverse didn't collapse within itself and a couple of those faggots didn't lock themselves in a hugbox, I would've loved to continue to work on it.

Seriously I just checked their google doc and half the shit they made after the general died is kinda crap, (nothing but pseudo bland wapanese inspired characters) especially the changes they made to previously established characters and groups (They changed a byzantine empire type of blue alien race which lived in a floating space city, into lizard people fighting a civil war based on skin color.

Huh, fair enough I guess
Ice Queen's Fanfic inside of a Fanfic was the last straw, it was supposed to be funny but it really wasn't

Honestly if I writed Flame prince he would be pretty much Mista or Polnareff with fire powers

Exploitable Yukako for all your needs

There are some complains on Holla Forums's Jojo thread because they picked up a tumblrite as a temporal drawfag, now they're saying that the game went full Tumblr
While I see where their fears come from, I feel that they´re exaggerating, the tumblr-fag is only temporal, and the game is made by 8/v/ anons, they're not going to fall into SJW taint that easily

Honestly I think one of our drawfags could do a better job than the temporal tumblrfag…

user I don't want to belittle you but "temporal" is not a synonym for "temporary."

Your post makes it sound like they hired a time-traveling Tumblrite.

….My bad
I feel ashamed

I'm sure they'd take another artist if any drawfags want something to do.

I like 1,3,4 and 6 design wise. A ganguro chick fits in perfectly with crazy JoJo designs.

5th one is my least favorite
She looks like Yukako if she became a dyke or something…

Ganguro seems to be everyone's favourite design for good reason.

Ganguro is love, Ganguro is life
I alsso like the 6th one with her Hermit Purple-esque tails

Go ahead, leave him ass-blasted
It shouldn't be hard to make a beta faggot like him go mad

Is ganguro still a thing?

And as I promised, here you have it

mega.nz/#!lFZSVTIK!pz9bOdXLg8dINKmpMrZyyUuoz3fm7mmCfpAwSgY14qA

I heard it went out of fashion but has had a resurgence as of late.

You know what they say, trends are cyclical.

Wow, it's no kidding that that project went full tumblr; a shitskin, a landwhale, a fucking SJW, and another fucking SJW as main characters.

Why not just help our own projects instead of worrying what the other side is doing?

Are you retarded ?

Shit, I just realized the original was also full SJW. It had a fatass playable MC.

Oh great, this again.

She's a sukeban. Permed/dyed hair and lengthened skirt are some characteristics. They were more of a thing back in the 70's and 80's. Sukeban means female delinquent. True to the meaning they had gangs, stole, and were be violent at times. Their gangs out numbered those of the yakuza. When they got in trouble with the cops they got lesser punishments (obviously). They even had rules to follow that if broken resulted in punishment. Dressing sexy or putting on too much makeup was just kinda frowned upon though.

refer to webm

The original 7th User game also had the option, both male and female, to play as a fatty, as well as average and Koichi-size character

Well that explains a lot, thanks

I guess our paranoid "BE PURE, BE VIGILANT, BEHAVE" attitude towards most things gets the best of us sometimes…

Motörhead sounds interesting

I'm guessing the part where you can transform it into a motorcycle, Motörhead will do a transformation sequence similar to Kamen Rider Accel

I wish there were more stands like that in Jojo.

I also heard that they're making a stand called Manowar, I expect that one to be completely combat-oriented

Also

Checked the pad, didn't seee a Manowar Stand anywhere.

I thought saying "Help our own projects" would be a dead giveaway, but WOW you faggots got baited so hard.

I could name a few

Know any songs about tigers, other than Eye of the Tiger?

Ride the Tiger
You can see his stripes but you know he's clean
Oh don't you see what I mean

That's nice. There's also Katy Perry's Roar.

Dead on arrival.

The original 7SU was made in RPGMaker.

Thread is kill, see you next week

And OP better name the next thread "LUCK & CUCK Edition"

What on earth started this idea?

By next week you mean tomorrow, yes?

And fuck AT, btw. Let's just make these threads 110% JoJo, whether it's Araki JoJo, 7SU, halfchan JoJo, whatever.

discussion of how to fix Finn naturally invites comparison to JoJo

We interrupt your daily Jojo hijacking for a DAILY DOSE OF CUCK

Loooong story, basically this

The charm of these threads is that they're thinly veiled JoJo threads disguised as AT threads, when in reality we mock this show at every opportunity
It also prevents any cuck from making an actual AT general and having to deal with their faggotry

And then there's this faggot….

Loooong story, basically this

The charm of these threads is that they're thinly veiled JoJo threads disguised as AT threads, when in reality we mock this show at every opportunity
It also prevents any cuck from making an actual AT general and having to deal with their faggotry

And then there's this faggot…

VITAMIN CUCK

SHOT TO THE WOMB

AND JESSE'S TO BLAME

FINN GIVES LOVE

A BAD NAME

It is very bizarre how JoJo is so commonly accepted pretty much everywhere. Not that I'm complaining, but it's certainly mysterious. I'd like to learn why, some day.

For Holla Forums, it's because both mediums are so cucked, that they have desired to find a series that is alpha and manly, and JoJo is one such example.

Since Jojo takes so much from classic comicbooks, it's not so surprising.

Just look at the Stands. So many of them could be super suits it's not even funny.

What the fuck is the sauce

at-sign-drawfriend.tumblr.com/post/145191486347/commission-its-been-a-long-time-since-ive#notes

My head is splitting
I feel nautious
can't post the image but you get the gist

you scared me there, I thought it was something bad. beautiful justice

I really liked that hall of egress episode. Finn is not a total loser yet in my opinion

No new episode this week ?
FUCK !

Anyway, new episode soon my fellow STALKERS