Now is the time to act

In our history it is during ages of unending decadence that society falls the hardest. It is very clear that the US is in one of these ages.

Trump is the only leader who may be capable of turning the tide-but there will be deep consequences whether or not he is elected.

If he isn't elected, the parasites will continue to feed themselves on the decline of a once-great nation. If he is, those same parasites will rally into a reactionary force and incite violence in the name of their social justice. There must be people willing to put them down with force, not from the military, but from the civilian population. That's you.

Additionally, the only way to make a Trump presidency truly meaningful will be to prepare to carry on the legacy. Personally that will probably mean enlisting, surviving, and doing politics. If the people who support him fail to act accordingly, how will Trump expect to accomplish anything? Personally I hope he goes full-on Julius Caesar on the country because I am tired of seeing the weakness of an ideological democracy continuing, but I doubt the man himself sees it that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

milomanara.it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Manara
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The future American Empire requires me to act but my browser history tells me that blackmail is just too fucking easy.

Explain

In the aftermath of a Trump presidency would it be so far-fetched that those sympathetic to him would be the new establishment?

It depends.

On how hard he breaks 4U the cuckservatives in Senate and Congress.

If they don't play along, then it depends on how successful he is at getting reps elected that will be on the Trump train.

After 8 years in office and holding the US together when the world economy collapses, he might just establish a fucking dynasty and make elections a formality by having one of his kids run.

I pray to kek and the old gods every day that Trump is legit and not a cyrpto kike/shill/plant whatever. I want to believe, but there's that little corner of my heart that won't let go.

Feels bad man

lol you burgers actually want kings?

Nah, a God Emperor will do

Pax America bitch

Pax Americana, retard

He's too fucking cowardly to openly support a presidential candidate because he's a shill

Besides, now is the time to breath, and party!

Not until he shows he's legit

Suckna bag of dicks.
If you were a real admerican you should be drinking shitty beer to celebrate, likenme

Also

Into the gaschamper you go

You think that anyone can defeat political enemies without being both trained and experienced at killing? The reason why the kikes have the foothold that they do is that the regime is too embroiled with ideology and they can sell to both sides while siphoning funds through the immensely-corrupt American bureaucracy.

Nobody here will be able to cause significant change in the state of affairs without knowing how to lead men into war and kill with purpose. Hitler was unable to seize control until he did so.

Besides I think he gave all the vets handjobs for a reason, the leader positions will be filled

GO AWAY ALPHABET SOUP

Calls for violence [x]
Long, rambling pseudointellectual post [x]
Misunderstanding the changes that will occur [x]
Op not a faggot [ ]

Do you all really not see that a massive war is on the horizon?

Dudeā€¦ this piece of art is incredible. Please tell me there's more, and please tell me where I can find more. It looks like it's crops of multiple pieces of art by the same person. I'm intrigued and inspired by this. I need more.

Bump

Milo Manara
milomanara.it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Manara
one of the best yuro smut illustrators

bizump

Bump

Trump's election would shape America to what it was in it's beginnings, and their movement would engulf Europe and the entire western 'white' world. If all the burgers and non-burgers of Holla Forums helped meme Trump into office, if we shill for trump all over 4chan as the internet honeypot it is, his meme legacy will expand across the whole internet, pushing his anti-establishment persona, his election would be definite. But only using strong concentrated meme powers in bulk can we shape the course of history with our autism.

If you mean a civil war then yeah.

You have to prepare for the possibility of a mass eradication of most of the US military and their replacement from both the civilian population and Russian "advisors".

The military is not to be trusted.

Who said you need to be a politician. The only requirement is to really wanna do something for America

America's beginnings aren't really something to emulate. A bunch of merchants and lawyers incensed the laboring class into rejecting imperial rule; that's about as un-European as you can get. What made European civilization great was the balance of noblesse oblige and deference to authority. Striving for personal liberties rather than strengthening the ethno-state is an ideology which will always result in ruin, as it did in the case of the US. The Britons who resettled here were already too liberal with their Lockean ideals and democratic bent.

If we want to be great ever, let alone again, it must be a quintessentially European nation, such as the German Empire or monarchistic France, which serves as the model. The virtues encoded into the American tradition are not the same as the ones which caused the Indo-European race to emerge as the inventors of advanced civilization tens of thousands of years ago.

I don't think you should idealize this guy too much.
He's a salesman, don't forget this.

I thought you monarchist scum left Holla Forums. Move to Londinistan and worship at the feet of your globalist pedophile masters.

they only fuck with you when you do scandals while you are a politician.

Non-burger kike spotted, sorry.
America is great based only on it's founding documents and leadership. If their unalienable rights were taken to their fullest extent, and the legislature prevented jews from seeping in, then it's ideals would be perfect.

The monolithic societies that define europe, and still should today, are not representitive of Americanism even slightly so.

But they didn't prevent jews from seeping. Ever. Providence, Rhode Island was one of the oldest jewish communities in the New World because kikes were given free reign to set up a slave trading outpost to sell colonists niggers.

Maybe it's because my family didn't get to the United States until the very late 19th century/early 20th, but I can't really wrap my head around the commitment to a system that has shown itself to be so totally exploitable and malleable to the will of kikes and niggers and so useful at domesticating "right wing" opposition into ineffectual institution worshipers.

I can relate to the Monarchists. It was a better system in a lot of ways. But it isn't going to work today. Society would have to start pushing back enormously against modernity for something like Divine Right to exist again. Only a few nations would be able to assert a good Monarchy, primarly the ones who still have some symblance of one and who possess a population and culture that would be ameniable to going back to a monarchial rule.

For everyone else, however, we need to push for something that is actually possible. And if you can't have a Monarchy, that means a Republic.

There are more important issues at stake than explicitly what sort of ruler is in play anyway. A sufficiently powerful elected executive is little different from a Monarch, so in the real nuts and bolts of the issue, it doesn't matter so much.

Far more important is that we fight against and reverse the changes that have taken place since the French Revolution. The dissolution of the seperation of military and state was an enormous mistake, and by all rights, the draft should have been listed alongside chemical weapons and other similar things as something to be internationally outlawed from being employed or used.

In a saner world, we would have hung Napolean for war crimes and passed a mutual agreement to never make use of a draft again. Insetad, we allowed it to set a trend. Without the draft, neither of the world wars would have ever taken place, and had Hitler arisen at all (which is doubtful, given the likely absence of the Weimar Republic), his revolution would have been a peaceful and non-military one and we would all be much better off for it today. There would have been no war against Fascism, and Communism would have died in it's cradle, since only a military state can keep it going past it's initial stages. With no state military, Communism fails on step two with (relatively speaking) minimal damage and losses.

Ever since the Masonic revolt and the general tone shift in it from being a sort of European Gentleman's Club to a political tool for Jews, the west has been in a downward spiral. It has accelerated recently, but it started back then, in the 1720s.

We are right to lay this at the feet of Globalism, because it was the Globalists who sought this outcome. None of the policies they push now would have even been possible considerations once upon a time.

The ideals which are represented by the rights promoted as American are not conducive to a stable, European society. No matter how many times you reset to the Constitution and non-corrupt leaders, the end result will be a materialistic feudal state where the ruling class is determined by which foreign faction is best able to bribe their way past the protections of the law while the populace are too busy with bread and circuses to care. Republicanism doesn't work, Lockean theory simply leads to justification for revolution by agitated commoners and the organization of law around materialist ideology, and the rejection of societal hierarchy in the form of nobility goes right against the core of what makes our race the greatest. There is a reason that the word Aryan is rooted in the meaning "noble ones." To put it simply, recognition of the bell curve and a culture of adaption to its existence has been the boon which led to stable civilization.

"America" was never great. Some great Europeans have lived here and even tried to make something great here, but the greatness never extended beyond what their own hands could touch. Nothing about America has ever been built with a sturdy foundation because the principles which guide its construction are flawed.

The entire population of America isn't browsing 4chan. Heck, the entire population of America isn't on the internet. You need to think bigger.

this is the proper meta yea

dont get demoralized by the shills, they want you to not vote so that hillary wins.

The fact is that trump, whether he is a jew lover or not, caused monetary damage to the other parties, with lots signs of open hostility towards him. Thats reason enough for me to think that he deserves the vote.

But if he turns out to be a jew lover, that doesnt mean that we should give up. The momentum should not die with him. We must prepare for this possibility and start the final solution, the final struggle while we still have the majority of people around the world.

Open insurrection. The window for this isnt terribly long either, its always better sooner than later.

So

1. vote for trump
2. prepare for civil war

There is no possible way that this strategy can be affected by the jews, as long as you dont act retarded and get caught by the automated anti terror systems.

Good. Cut the "defense" (actually offense) budget by 90%, still have the strongest military on earth, hang all commie traitors, put the saved hundreds of billions into something useful.

WHEN HE GETS INTO OFFICE JUST MAKE SURE YOU ARE TRUMP'S BIGGEST CRITICS. DONT GET COMPLACENT. KEEP THE OVERTON WINDOW TO THE RIGHT. KEEP PUSHING TRUMP'S POLICIES TO THE RIGHT. DON'T LET HIM FALTER

yee, that's the spirit

America is the greatest country on the face of the planet.