Official Pedo threads

Did you faggots banish your founding fathers or something? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holla
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジム・ワトキンス
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Brennan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers
thegoodday.pw/
librechan.net/
8ch.net/who.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hide .. They are after your kind

It was decided pedos and ponies should gtfo

Ponies came back and noone really cared though

Where did the pedo go?

When and why?

Dont know, masterchan would be my guess.

Couple months ago, not sure why it happened. Probably jim being a faggot, hotwheels doesnt run this place anymore

The van.
Checked.

Wait what, who the fuck's jim?

^ same, who tf is Jim, can someone catch me up what happened from after all the pedo and ponys left

I have no idea, but I think he sued HW and forced him to sell the site or something.

Who da fuck is dis

pic related

Seriously though, hotwheels gave Holla ForumsO~ship to Jim (No idea why, maybe he got too sick to run it or most likely forced by Jim through legal jargon) who decided that this daily pedo shit needed to go. Pedo exodus but not before
spam all over Holla Forums. Other anons jumped on board the "anything goes on Holla Forums if it's not illegal, this is an attack on free speech" bandwagon. MC shills hit us in droves. Holla Forums faggots top heh'd and decided to join in on the shitposting. Various anons were banned.

All daily threads were decided to be cancer and stopped. Pony faggots raging too. Due to all of the shitposting, Dysnomia slapped a thread limit, I think it was at one point fucking 1 per hour, on Holla Forums. No anons could make threads if 1 had already been made within the last 60 minutes. Retarded move that I protested but they argued it was to prevent the spamfest.

Ironically, it's really this aftermath shitstorm that did the most damage to Holla Forums and not actually the pedos leaving in itself.

Anyway, after it died down, they removed the thread limit but adjusted the number of pages to make the site more "comfy", something else that I also think was retarded. Ponyfags slowly returned, I think most of the pedos use Honeypot now but I have no idea, because I'm not one and therefore gave zero shits that their daily threads were kill.

Still, all this current modcuckery is depressing. Sure, hotwheels advertised on plebbit but most plebbitors would see the daily pedo shit and stay away. He was true to his word that if it's legal, it goes and even though it was stopping his reddit plebs from using us, he let them stay. For all the shit he got, Fred was truly based BO. Only reason I'm still here tbh is because I have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go. Sad truth.

checked

Also, to anyone interested, more info here.
It's an account from Hotwheels point of view, regarding some shit that happened previously with Jim, 2ch and 8ch. Just a small bit of background.

https:[email protected]/* *//

Specifically, this post:
https:[email protected]/* *//the-smoking-cup-of-coffee-3ac35aa3234#.irqhby25e

This.

Good summary user

I too came here because hotwheels was based and stuck to his words. Now i cant go back to halfchan as they have permanent ids on Holla Forums which is just a no for me. Also halfchan is faggot tier in so many other ways.

Idk whats going to happen to this place but when it finishes idk what im going to do.

Pretty sure we can change these to saw whatever the fuck we want

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holla Forums
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ジム・ワトキンス
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredrick_Brennan

How about adding to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse_by_UN_peacekeepers
…something about the Jews.

Escape while you can! It's not safe for you, here!

Not like theres anything going on

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT

See my new NSFW teen dump board.
Hope you will like it )

thegoodday.pw/

librechan.net/

Most of them went there actually.

See this shit? These are pedos, you are associated with these people. This is why we don't like you lot. You are a toxic community and you are ==NOT== welcome here.

Lurk more

Fucking filthy namefag
learn to red text

Just a friendly reminder pedophilia is a mental illness and you all need to remove yourselves from the gene pool (not that you had much of a shot anyway).

Go back to gawker

You need to get informed.

8ch.net/who.html

Find a religion and get morals you weird atheists

just be a better person, it's not so hard you rat fink! perverts! commies!