So, I met this nice girl online. She's gorgeous, but sheltered. Homeschooled, lives alone with her mom...

So, I met this nice girl online. She's gorgeous, but sheltered. Homeschooled, lives alone with her mom. She just wants desperately to get away from her situation. Was a total virgin before we met, other than masturbating. She's very eager to get out of the house, both short and long-term. She's a good cook and subservient.

Thing is she's lived her life largely as her mom's servant, and I didn't think it could possibly be that bad until I met her mother. Her mother is morbidly obese, and I mean that quite literally. She confided in me today that she has to wipe her mother's ass for her. She told me that she woke up this morning to her mother screaming that she'd pooped. "You have to wipe it every day?" "Yes." "Don't they make like, sticks for that?" "Yes, she has one. Still, her arms are too short."

She told her that she's morbidly obese because of her. That when she was pregnant with her, she took steroids, and she had an allergic reaction, and since then she just magically ballooned up to her current grotesque state.

Now, I don't believe that steroid shit, but is something like that hereditary? If I take this girl in am I going to end up dealing with a hamplanet in a decade or if I knock her up? Right now her body is perfect. Hourglass perfect. Big ass, big tits, tiny stomach.

Also apparently the dad left when her mom got fat, so she never met him and has only ever heard bad things about him.

Just how many red flags am I ignoring here?

Bolshevik revolution kind of redflag.

You can leave if she gets fat. And if she had daddy issues you should've been able to tell by now.

Don't leave her now because of something this insignificant

Depends. It's mostly not, and if it was she would always have been fat to begin with as a child.
About 90% likely no, so you should be good to go.
Pics?
None that I can tell, really. You should go for it.

run….run away so fast

unless she's really really really fucking hot.

then if that's the case, you know this chick will go to the moon for you. Like wipe your ass, when your too lazy too, moon for you

You do not deserve her.

I don't understand that picture.. Is that suppose to be a bomb squad suit?? And what do Arabs have to do with this???

Women don't do that shit for people outside the family.

Me neither. Even though I'm arab I don't get the message it's supposed to give out

I think this is what OP is trying to portray in his picture^^^…

I'll give you a hint, which culture is known for commonly using suicide bombers in modern times?

The meme in which someone says "alluha ackbar" and explodes relates to which culture and religion?

Durka durka durka durk, mohammed jihad jihad durka durka?

lol

Lol

LoL

MY SIDES

Hey, don't shatter OP's dreams now

Her words or yours? If she said she's a "total virgin", she's a slut six feet deep in dick all day every day. If she said she's a "virgin", she probably does not include oral or even anal and as such may not have had vaginal intercourse, but if she says she has "never had sex", then she is likely a virgin. Using the word "sex" after the loss of virginity is not as common as it is before.

Can you develop on the last one?>>5888238

:^)

Stopped reading here

What do you mean? You mean elaborate? It's one way to disassociate from the act itself for most women as women seek a connection with sex more than men. So calling it sex subconsciously implies an emotional connection, and they'll rather use another word to describe it.

If the Saudis are Supporting Isis and Other Related Terror Groups, then WHY the Hell is the US & the West supporting these Camel Jockeys?? EVERYBODY KNOWS the Saudis are Supporting Terrorism In the Region!.. WHY isn't This Front Page News!!??!!

And if the US is Supporting Terror in the Mid East, then that means they're the Biggest Hypocrites in ALL of History!!! & that means if the US is Breaking the Law, then I Can Break the Law too if I Want… If I Want to Rape Somebody, then ima Rape Somebody… FUCK These Liars, & FUCK THE LAW!!!

Because the Jews are controlled by the news, not the other way around. As much as Jewish Americans hate Saudi Arabia, they hate Iran more because of mistranslations of what the former president of Iran said. As Jews have a lot of influence in America, it's convenient to keep them from knowing that Saudi Arabia is much more antisemitic than Iran because Saudi Arabia is a major business partner of the United States. Another face of this is that the US supported the rebels in Afghanistan, and encouraged Arabs to support said rebels, who later became the foundation for ISIS when they returned to their home countries; this would be very inconvenient for the American public to know because it would make them sound less reliable… which they are, and the public having concrete evidence of that would take the authority away from them. They obviously don't want that, so they hide the truth as best as they can.

Just take her in. If she gets fat you can leave. I'm pretty sure she has an intense hatred for fat people (My gf had an obese mom and she hated that cunt with a passion). Just be sure she understands you're not going to allow her mom in your house.

wew

Mexican nazi's hhmmmmmm

The only red flag I see here is that she grew up without a dad but that isn't so bad just by itself so I wouldn't worry about that.

I wouldn't worry about her becoming a fat ass either, it isn't inheritable and she probably learned the lesson from her mom: get fat = get divorced, so it's likely she is going to take care of her appearance.

You're one lucky bastard OP, treat her good hmmkay?

No one can say for sure, but there are red flags, meaning step carefully and don't fall for her.
Especially not too quickly.

Morbidly obese mother - chances are she will be like that.

Mother told her "IT'S YOUR FAULT!!" - makes her her slave for life.Has her wipe her shit away every morning.
That kind of trauma often leads to serious personality disorders.
Read about borderline personality disorder.
Along with her father leaving, no male role model, trapped with a monstrous lunatic.

Already has fat tits and butt, might seem fetish heaven,but look at the before/after photos of 'curvy' girls after college.

She will balloon up and disgust you, but you will be too emotionally attached, as well as pity her and not want to hurt her. You'll be stuck with her, and when she forgets to take her pill one month, you'll be a young dad with a blob wife.

If her mother is that bad, she should cut ties with her and be running everyday to solidfy her own metabolism.

If not, she isn't really healthy in the mind either.

Don't become too attached, don't forget condoms, don't fall for her emotinally.
If any of these have already happened, distance yourself a bit and have perspective

if you ever aren't enjoying, or feel too many red flags - IGNORE the fuck out of your emotions, listen to reason alone, and get the fuck out of there with jo regrets.

It is inheritable. Body shape is absolutely inheritable.
Fat distribution and fat content and proportion.

People can work against it, but some are predetermined.

OP here, didn't realize the thread was still up.

During a conversation I asked her what the farthest she's gone is. She said nothing. I asked "Nothing at all?" "I've never kissed anyone." She's expressed a lot of curiosity about things like french kissing, cuddling, holding hands, and so on. On occasion she tries to act like she knows what she's doing and she's totally cool about it, but then you can tell she has no idea and she's extremely nervous. When I took her top off the first time she was all "No one's ever seen me naked before." and I stopped because she was a little shaky so she went "No no, it's cool. I can do this. It's no big deal." and she took a bunch of deep breaths and pulled her shirt off. I believe she's genuine about this.

Her fetishes, what she fantasizes about, it's all pretty simple. She's lived vicariously through movies, has thousands of dvds. She does all the cooking and cleaning for her mom, she's never worn make up.

She's split on her mom, from what I can tell. She loves her, but she wants more than anything to get away from her and never see her again. She wants to make a steady enough income that she can just move out and not tell her where she's going.

At the same time, she's defensive of people insulting her mother. She told me some doctor she went to recently immediately assumed it was her weight that she was coming about and suggested weight watchers, and she said "my mother actually eats pretty well. I have much worse eating habits than she does."

She doesn't have borderline. If she does she's hid it amazingly well for over six months. I dated a borderline for two years. I made this image.

It's entirely possible she has some other disorder, it's what I'm drawn to because of my mom. I've dated girls with bi-polar, histrionic personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder.

Oh please user don't be an idiot. Being fat is a choice regardless of whether we have genes that make us lazy and eat like a pig.

meant for

It is possible she is defensive of her mom because she is a bit ashamed of her being so overweight and people pointing that out.

I still think you are fortunate to have found such waifu-tier material, how did you meet her anyway, assuming she is trapped at home all the time?

I wouldn't say "after college" but yeah, unfortunately that is the truth, all women begin to sag eventually, that's life.

Fat is not hereditary! Fat people are fat because they are fat and lazy. Calories in, calories out.

Send me her number, I'll find out for you.

fucking hell, do you people ever read your infographs before posting? Pick readable colors

Nice job nonetheless

Keep her off of carbs
eat carb free around her say its dr orderdd diet because pre diabetic
Have her move in with you move to a new state, never eat carbs at home
She wont get fat, her mother will die from infection
All will be a bad memory in a few years

On the off chance that this girl is actually a virgin and isn't just catfishing your ass for entertainment in between her thrice-daily sessions whitewater rafting her way down a river of dick, I see no reason to suspect that she will become fat. Especially if you encourage her to work out and eat healthy, which might encourage your fat, lazy ass to do the same.

suck all the fat from her pussy dough

all of them

Body shape, yes — fat distribution is indeed inheritable, but fat itself? No. It just isn't. Even if both of your parents are the fattest people in the world, you're not born fat. You won't get fat unless you get fat. Sure, you may have fat in some parts of the body more than others due to genetic reasons, but that does not mean your genetics predetermine you to be fat. All the people in my family have "fat bellies" and my dad's side has "fat legs" even if we're not fat otherwise (well, at least I'm not) but it's not visible through clothing. Most people have some kind of "fat X" which is genetic but that doesn't mean they're fat; they might even be underweight. It's just fat distribution like you said yourself, NOT FAT DISTRIBUTION. It's the same fat everyone has, but it might be more concentrated to a certain part of the body due to genetic factors; you may be able to work it off but the vast majority of people have that "problem" because it's simply not a problem and has no health effect. All the sexy models and shit are simply the cream of the crop and, while it's insane to say they're not "real people" like all the landwhales claim, it isn't insane to point out that they are the 1% while the 99% is not perfect.

TL;DR - FAT DISTRIBUTION =/= GENETIC DISTRIBUTION OF FAT

ay

Pussy dough?