Mexican Here

I can't stand SJWs, but i support litelary everyone exept for Trump.

He is a racist, xenophobic meme.

Gee, it makes sense for a fucking Mexican to support an idiot that hates black people and latinos.

We must all be fuckinh proxies, am i right?

I have enough money to live where i want and have a decent fucking life, why do I have to tolerate Holla Forums's bullshit and racism?

Fuck you, John.
I hope the president plots another 9/11 on you.

Also, if you do not know more than one language, you can blow me.

Me la pelan, gringos imbeciles de mierda.(YOU HAVE TO GO BACK)

Because youre a spic that doesnt belong in this country

You have to go back

Butthurt Jesus

TIENES QUE VOLVER
>>>/mexico/

You spics really are stupid creatures, the saxon is learning to hate and you want to be upfront and center for the show.

Please keep sending us your salt.

You have no place in our country's politics and the money that your people take from our country and send back will be used to build the wall.

You have to go back, you dirty spic monkey.

fix your own country and stop behaving like animals.

Your salt is delicious feed me moar

Nice bait, man. Keep it up.

DONDE ESTAN LOS PAPELES

Work on your bait game

That's nice, you're going back. Good day.

Then don't vote for Trump. Oh wait, you can't vote.

Keep resisting us and Trump will fuck Mexico harder than James Polk

Mexico no es blanco.

You have to go back.

Do you value your life? Pay attention to warnings like this:

You can not possibly comprehend what's been quietly unleashed by the sight of Europe being invaded and destroyed.

A Trump presidency is your last chance for a peaceful outcome. All he'll do is deport you.

OUT OUT OUT

Hello fellow Mexican, I'm a Trump supporting Mexican WHO LIVES IN MEXICO.

I welcome the wall and everything the god emperor wishes to do, for he is standing up against the neoliberals and globalists that have ransack our country from Miguel de La Madrid to EPN.

Porfavor, ve y chinga a tu madre prietin, Trump es una de las pocas esperanzas que hay para el mundo.

And knowing more than a language? Don't you know that only slaves know a lot of languages? wanna know why?.. because they belong to many masters.

Don't bring me your mexi proud bullshit, because I'm sure you're one of those fucks who want to get into the USA when Hillary opens the borders and betray our people, but im sure you will come back every christmas and shout out to your mexican family the benefits of getting welfare.

Uh, because you are Mexican, not American.

My ancestors came over in the 1600's and fought the natives to death to carve out a new nation.

Your pregnant whore of a mother paid a coyote 5 grand to smuggle her over the border so she could clean hotels.

This thread was also made on 4chan

Ayy caramaba!!!

Fuck off Pablo, I will deport you myself.

Trump doesn't hate Mexicans though. He just understands that it's best for everyone involved if Mexicans stay in Mexico. Why the fuck would you support the traitors who leave your nation to become obese wageslaves to el gringos anyway, Paco?

Shilling here tonight is off the charts.
Quit taking the bait you niggers

Seriously, Juan. You have to go back.
You have to stop working under the table and buying the $.50 burritos from the frozen foods section and sending the rest of your money home to Mexico to support the 35 spiclets your family has produced with no way to care for.
You have to return to the land of 4 foot tall goblins that you call women. You have to go back to your land of terrorism, murder and starvation that you once called home.
Carlos. Listen to me.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

We'll call you faggots when we're ready for extras in western movies.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK :')

Great. Then you won't object if tens of millions of white Americans move to Mexico illegally and set up our own communities there, right?

Holla Forums is still in second behind Holla Forums
the shillings increased but its not that bad.

When Holla Forums hits #1 is when the response teams are deployed

Learn to spell

Racist? Trump hasn't used a single slur and you're dwelling on the past. Try looking towards the future.

Why're you so angry? You bought into the cultural Marxism we've been hit with pretty hard. Look, Mexico is a beautiful country country, rich in history, rich in culture, and rich in mineral and resource wealth. It also doesn't hurt that your women still act like women, unlike our females.

Your country has been ravaged by needless wars to feed Americas insatiable hunger for narcotics. Our wall won't just help make American great again. It'll help give your people the opportunity to make Mexico great again. The wall will make it harder to smuggle guns and ammo in by ground. So join us, legalize that stuff as controlled substances and our junkies will build tunnels to you and bring their welfare checks with them.

MODS=GODS

Usually I come into these kinds of threads to tell people like you, that he's not as ebil rayciss as your press markets him, and that there are lies and half-truths propagated regularly.

But in this case I'm not. Prepare for all the trash you've been sending to the states to come straight back and shit up the country they came from. If things go well, they might even send their niggers to your country as well.

As a white chilean Trump supporter.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Spic here I support Trump fuck OP. Time for you to make that wall and the rest of your traitorous familias can go back to Mexico as you wave that flag back to your shit stain country.

Also I'm new but been lurking in the shadows for a while now Sup Holla Forums