Okay, so here are the words that bots and hired shills seem to respond to:

Tavistock Operation
Conspiracy
shill
bots or bot
biggest conspiracy of all time
holocaust

well there goes that theory

Shilling for the biggest conspiracy of all time is the holocaust created by the Tavistock Operation

gayniggerjewilluminati did 911

Travistock?

Holla Forums is mostly comprised of the anons with autism levels that were too severe for 4chan – that's right, congratulations, you faggots are basically the most autistic people on the internet.

You act like a bunch of self-entitled children who throw temper-tantrums when mommy says "no". And btw, it's LITERALLY a symptom of autism when you find repetitive behavior appealing (see: catalog, any given time of day)

There's a reason why you're some of the biggest fucking losers on the planet, and guess what, it's not because of "normies" – it's because you're petulant children who cannot relate to other people in an effective manner.

The more that I frequent this site, the more I sympathize with fascism and the less I sympathize with the callow notion of liberty that you imbeciles espouse.

That said, some of you are pretty cool

someone says Travistock test?

Hey based user. Make more Travis pics.

The mystic of travises it's with you based user.

Nice one.

I like your work, user. Please bestow upon me new Travis edits to post.

Great OC user!

You make the great OC, based user. That is a vintage Travis from 2014 and i didn't make it.

Wait, let make this png with transparency

Kek. That's great.

Better :)

Even better.

Keep up the great work, user.

That's a nice one.

kek

Travis thread? Count me in.

Nice

Tavistock has been linked to the owner of godlikeproductions.com i believe. Whats the story behind it all?