Trump v. Hillary = CIVIL WAR

Democrats have until now been content to make snide remarks and snarky reactions to Donald Trump and the Republican primary. Now that Donald Trump has pulled ahead and thoroughly ruined all his (meaningful) opposition, he's become a force that the Democrats, namely Hillary, cannot refuse to ignore anymore. Over the summer and the fall, Hillary and Trump are going to be forced into a room with eachother and they're going to have to debate with eachother over their plans for the future. With this election leading up to what might be one of the most divided races in recent history, what's going to keep Democrats, who by-and-large see Trump as a Fascist and his followers as evil KKK racist Nazis (pic related), from going apeshit when they're forced into a room full of 'em so that they can watch their candidate get shot the fuck down by Trump? I'm expecting blood, and I'm certain it won't be our side that throws the first punch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzLR6jlT1sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let me spell it out for you. Trump "wins" with like 10k votes total while the dems pull 10-100 times that many.

I literally won't be suprised if the entire US is blue this November. Trump has polarized so many people against Republicans it's ridiculous.

Practice saying it now, Holla Forums:

Madam President Clinton!

When she takes over and shuts shitholes like Holla Forums down, I'll be crying tears of joy. You people are vile and need to die already.

Is this one of those tumblr fanfiction stories?

MOLON LABE

DESPERATE
Keep dreaming, shill. Trump is coming.

If you want Democrats to revere him as a god then Repeal pot & release the potheads ,and return to the moon & set up a base in under 4 years, and have a manned flyby of mars before his 2nd term is done.

Once the potheads are released you can ransom the wetbacks and force the Mexican government to pay out 100k per wetback head.

You fucking moron, spend $250 and take a fucking basic intro to sociology course at your local Community College. The fact that retards like you exist is the reason people like Trump are so popular.

institutionalized racism, essentially the entire system is bent to disservice African American people, its very objectively clear. Use those sausage hands to type out some search results big guy.

The war on drugs, incredibley racist. Essentially a three decade spanning class war to make politicians look good even though it wrecks havoc on poor communities, that sell drugs because there community has always been shit because of white people and because their parents were fucked over by the same system, even though even fucking Nixon knew that the part of the drug war that was a success was the rehabilitation, not the brute force. Use your car fingers to peruse that on Google.

Or, the fact that there wasn't basic equality until about 30 years ago you absolute tit.

You could use those monkey paws and educate yourself in 5min about how retarted you are, but just like every other racist cunt you just flat out don't like anyone outside of your own ingroup and will deny objectivity so that you can justify your retard anger.

Any of those three things are basic points you can research, don't fuck with a sociology major kiddo.

holy shit. how much effort does it take to remain this out of touch with events unfolding right in front of you?

you catladies are still expecting all those berniebros you called misogynist harrassers to bend over and vote for your candidate right

this is comedy gold

call me when you study a real science, "retart"

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not cuckchan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, Trump fags. Nothing will happen

Holy shit user that's pretty racist

I know this is bait, but I'll respond anyway. Not only does Trump have a higher turnout value; he is literally breaking records. You're a fucking idiot.

Please tell me this is some copypasta

Cry more plz

Looks like Rato snapped and tracked us down. You lost champ go home.

LOL I passed the sociology CLEP exam without even picking up a book, that's how pathetic that subject is. It was invented so a bunch of stupid women wouldn't have to worry their pretty little heads thinking real thoughts while swanning around at university looking to get their fuck on before they turn 30 and no one wants them.

This is obviously some fat, pink-haired SJW catlady.

Don't make fun of her too bad, she's lashing out because she realizes she'll never have a family that loves her.

Because she's a disgusting lesbian.

Fuck damnit why is neo-Holla Forums so easy to b8? This is pretty blatantly just some bored Holla Forumsack fishing for replies.

And he has Kek's blessing and thousands of mememages performing rituals in his name every hour.

He literally cannot lose.

Some of you faggots are way too easy to b8. So sad!

m8, you are cannon fodder & a gormless shill.

1. institutionalized racism is human nature misdiagnosed. some people have parents who care about their children, and some people have parents who are too tired|stupid|lumpenproletariat to care as much as the parents who actually care. take a class in evolution

2. war on drugs pays for the black budget. cf. 1 if you are unsure how someone would get a drug conviction.

3. can you even define equality?

looks like you are a wannabe rationalist. this blog post is total crap; work harder & don't stop searching for truth.

p.s. sociology major or student? did you even graduate? do you think you'll get work? are you studying at Havard? keep dreaming or vote for Trump.

Keep crying bitch because come November Hillary will be watching Trumps inauguration on the news from behind bars.

This is where you got me. Gr8 b9 m9.
thanks for the copypasta

Dems down like 73%
GOP up between 100% and 200%

The rows marked with orange tiles and "4 or more candidates" are GOP primaries with 4 or more candidates.

Dems had at most '3' where only 2 were real. What's his name was like McAfee? running. Irrelevant.

If it was Trump v Rato the whole race Trump would easily be above 15 million.

8,267,902 non Cruz / Trump

10,700,346 Trump = 0.5940 = 59.4%
7,312,968 Cruz = 0.4059 = 40.59%
18,013,314 total

8,267,902 - split
Trump = 4,911,334
Cruz = 3,356,567

Totals;
Trump = 15611680
Cruz = 10669535

There's the math if just the top 6 are split to Trump and Cruz in the same proportions as they are no.

Trump absolutely destroys Hillary.

You can tell by how red his eyes are that he put hot sauce or something in his eyes.

Eyes don't get blood shot unless you're weeping an insane amount.

They pop blood vessels but don't turn red.

I fucking hate this. Of all the things to fold on, he chooses what's objectively the most degenerate and retarded of the leftists crusades to support. It's not even like he will convince a lot of moderates with this, even normies know these people are mentally ill dead ends. Everything else he does seems to fall in line with "make America great again" except for this.

He's a smart guy though, surely he has a reason
But I still hope he'll change his tune

Saved to Copypasta directory under "Shitpost" folder. Thanks, man. I've been looking for new trolling material.

Cruz, face it, you lost.

It's a nigger, so he's probably just high.

He didn't "choose" anything to support based on some political calculation, he just doesn't care so much about the issue and said what he thought. I disagree on it, but, who cares, clearly he doesn't give a shit about these issues, he's focused on sovereignty, immigration, and trade.

its more the fact that he was asked about it but he knows it isnt important in the election. Asked? Opinion. But it isn't a policy. He won't be forcing anyone to do anything, that isn't conservative. He isn't Obongo.

Say it with me: President Donald J. Trump

We're taking over the world while you haters stay mad.

MAGA

ITT: R/THE_DONALD SPERGS LIKE THE FAGGOT LEDDITORS THEY ARE
Keep fucking that chicken, underageb&

They aren't laughing anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=JzLR6jlT1sQ

oh user, you're so cute

I'm pretty sure that's just a picture of Michael Jordan crying.

I know it's because he is ultimately trying to fry bigger fish I just wish he would be even more based and full on come out in support of a return to traditional values, it even goes hand in hand with his entire mantra of building back up a great civilization

This is some top tier bait. GG user.

He didn't fold on the issue. He was more being autistic and attacking the clunkiness of the law since it is clunky and just attracts attention to the issue. Numerous smaller laws that protected the owners of given institutions like schools and stores and allowed them to enforce their own rules on the issue would have been better and would have prevented much of the economic fallout since anyone that can actually pass as a woman will use the women's bathroom anyway. This is part of why Trump says to leave things as they were. He knows this law is being used to draw attention to an issue that could have been better handled and shut down. If you want to stop men in dresses from entering the wrong bathrooms, give more power to the owners of the given institutions. The current law is big and flashy but not that effective in the first place. That's the problem Trump has with it. In any case he later defended NC and said states should be allowed to pass laws like that because of states rights and local governments, which is Trump's stance on most social issues.

Come on Holla Forums, who is going to be the cabinet to shove it's big red, white, and blue foot up the SJW's bitch asses?

I say

President Trump
VP Perry
SG Carson
Sec of State Kasich
Attorney General Christie
Sec of Defense Mattis
SCOTUS Nominee, Randlet

If Trump is trying to get himself assassinated. Perry is part of the same shit that Cruz is from. Kasich is trash as well, owned by Soros, and would probably sabotage shit from the inside.

Literally
the vagina monologues

He would help win over the Tea baggers though

The teabag vote is virtually useless, especially since all of their candidates have turned into establishment monkeys. Perry is a good way to lose the election as well since he offers nothing else and what good is a candidate that will get you killed later.

Good point, but, counterpoint we are going against a (reportedly) female nominee in 2016. Every vote to keep this miserable psycho cunt out ya kno?

Civil war? Who are we fighting, niggers and old white women? Yeah, I'm sure they'll all mobilize against the working class. A war against Hillary supporters isn't a civil war, it'd be a weekend of just desserts and then it'd all be over.

You retarded m8? Trump's VP needs to be even more of a hard ass populist nationalist than Trump or else they'll just JFK him and Kasich is another (((banker))) shill.

1. They won't vote for Shillary. Those that switch over and do would never have voted for Trump in the first place.

2. Hillary's woman card is not as strong as one thinks. If it were, she would not have had as much trouble as she is with Bernie, an old white man for all appearances sake who looks like he'll die if he bumps into a door. She can barely hold her own against voters normally sympathetic to the gender card. She'll fall apart in the GE then.

Do the tea baggers even exist at as a bloc at this point? Seems they'd have split up into the MAGA crowd and those faggy not a true conservative cuckservatives

my sides….
fuck me, gr8 b8 user
haven't laughed this hard in a while

I honestly wanted the VP to be a Paul, but Rand hates the Emporer, and Daddy has to stick up for Randlet.

Yeah they have ties to ((((them)))) but the establishment LOATHES anything named Paul

The tea party was astroturf marketing.
Trump is straight up populist. People who are sick of the shitfest.
That's why all the cuckservatives have been losing their shit about him winning.

go suck a cheeseburger whale

You shoulda heard Levin tonight. He was straight losin it, sayin that conservatives should be upset, calling Trump the establishment candidate etc etc

He should pick Sessions.

Oh yeah that was awesome. All the people calling in so upset, you could just hear the depression in levins voice.

You just are not one of us at all.

I love how even when speaking out against the God emperor will result in the death penalty, people like you just won't be able shut up.

Also: sociology is shit tier because it disregards nature.

Social psychology is where it's at.

i have a bullet with your name on it.

Cruz is so universally disliked, I'm amazed he lasted as long as he did. And I hated how he was getting close to Trump in the at the start of it, at the debates. Then out of nowhere goes absolutely sideways.

And he did it by saying exactly what Trump said, but putting a christian spin on it to appeal to evangelicals.

O well, fuck him.

You are against free speech and are an enemy of America and freedom. You are a cancer.

This will win over normies in the general election. Hillary flip flopped on the gay rights issue and is clearly pandering. Trump just says he doesn't give a shit and that states should decide.

Get ready for President Trump.

He's beaten now. Now we focus on Clinton.
One of the things I dislike about Levin. He acts like and claims he's not a reporter so he doesn't have to be objective in any way, yet he uses and takes advantage of a platform and news network built up by journalists and reporters who try to at least have some semblance of objectivity.

I was halfway thinking this was real until I got to the word "retarted." That detail was too perfect. Still, 9/10 bait.

b8

O'Mallee and Webb you mean
McAfee is Libertarian
But yeah they mattered so little that Vermin Supreme came in 4th in NH

Ok cuck
Tell me
What is wrong with Globalism
And how come you don't want Blacks to get jobs
Trump will increase industry in America exponentially, as well as removing 11 million Illegals, creating millions of Jobs
He'll make Welfare abolished or at least in a state where you can't get it if you're not looking for work, which is a good thing because that gets the blacks out of the street
Darkie do you know who's keeping you down because its not Whitie its Schlomo and Paco

This line is where you fucked it up. I was annoyed right up until this and then it evaporated. You went too far, l2shill.

This thread is proof they are scared to death.

After rewatching him I felt he was arguing let the public and free market more take care of it. He doesn't care…but if the public does, he would clearly change the stance to suit it, like a proper businessman, if you get my drift. But that isn't even on the table. We're talking about private businesses and Trump has experience with that. They have to be open to trying on new ideas to keep up with the times.

You're to obvious man

Gotta refine that shitposting bro

But overall 8/10.

There is nothing objective or scientific about modern sociology.

Sociology as it stands is merely a production plant for whatever ideology ahs power at the time.

In the Soviet Union they had Marxist sociology because that was who was in power.

In the West right now we have progressive liberal sociology because that is who is in power.

When Trump reigns we will have right wing nationalist sociology (hopefully).

Just think, in order for an ideology to form and maintain itself, you need to pay (both in status and in money) tens of thousands of people to spend their time manufacturing rationalisatons and justifications for that ideology. That is what academia has been for progressive liberals.

When we have power. It is what it will be for us. We will cut your funding. Sack your professors. And install our own and only fund our studies. Just like your kind have been doing to us for the past few decades.

ohai glenn beck. Don't you have a suicide hotline to call?

We should take a leaf out of Japan's book and get rid of all the useless humanities majors from all the colleges.

Practice your last words because those RWDS move quickly from house to house.

Masterful shitpostng.

trump debating hillary is going to be a fucking holocaust

Now this is what I call bait.