Bernie Sanders fags plan to occupy the DNC

= Berniefags Chimp Out Alert! ==
Holla Forums Holy shit! It's like the Democrats will spend years to come paying for being the SJW party. It's like liberalism it's self eating it's own alive before our eyes.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/03/bernie-sanders-supporters-plan-occupy-democratic-national-convention-shut/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PvN79
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention
thenation.com/article/bernies-philadelphia-challenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

top fucking kek

Berniefags Chimp Out Alert!
Sorry for the fuck up Holla Forums

archive.is/PvN79

Anyone else hoping for mass Berniecuck suicides in the coming months?

They're low energy I bet they'll be told to leave and they'll do it

That reminds me.
Whatever happened to Democracy Spring®?

They protested outside of the Capital and then got arrested by stormtroopers.

Ain't they threatening to kill themselves over trump victory as we speak?

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WE NEED TO BE EDUCATING BERNIEBOTS ABOUT THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION OF 1968

GIVE THEM AS MANY IDEAS AS YOU CAN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1968_Democratic_National_Convention

But they are dumber than hippies

dude weed lmao

Honestly, we need to be encouraging the bernie tards to cause a civil war in the democratic party.
Bernie obvs will be cucked in the end but the more damage he does to shillary and the DNC the better

Like the DNC convention needs to turn into a master shitshow with occupy faggots and Black lives matter and sjws' galore fighting swat teams.
Would be very bad optics for the oligarchy

That'd be hilarious considering most Bernfags look like pic related.

I LOVE this election year.

That's just sad.

The thought of people who demand things be handed to them for free actually going out, rioting and fighting for something makes me chuckle.

And watching the riot cops beat the shit out of these sickly, cowardly wretches would make me chuckle again.

Honestly i'm surprised Sanders can even get these lazy fucks out to vote.

This would be the best thing to happen in recent years

:(

It seems like the happening rate is accelerating. This last year has been fucking insane, both in America and around the world. We live in interesting times.

the people on the right and left are revolting against the jew oligarchy.
Trump has been more successful because he knows the medias game

Do people with shitty skin lean left?

Yeah, that looks like exactly the kind of low test faggot who would watch John Oliver. Dumbass can't even smile right.

At some point I have to fold and say I love leftists. I didn't think I would ever tap into a lolcow like them.

They are usually genetic aberrations or kids who don't know what the fuck they are doing. Neither group is known for clear skin.

I have a theory that a disproportionate amount of leftists are kids who would have died without modern medicine. They live on past their natural expiry date. They were never meant to be alive into adulthood, and their continued existence is fucking up the natural order of the universe like Final Destination. Instead of death chasing them down with freak accidents, the universe will purge itself of them all at once with right wing death squads.

Yes please!
It sucks that there's no Wallace to beat up them hippies though.

Those are hideous creatures. I can't stop looking at them; I'm revolted,what the fuck?

The left values imperfection, its a support group for fatties, uglies, and retards.
It doesnt matter how you look you are special little snowflake you.

The left is like the beta goth kids and the right is like the handsome/successful quarterback and cheerleader

thenation.com/article/bernies-philadelphia-challenge/

so the mad jew is pretty much confirmed going to try for a contested convention and fuck the DNC up

and this whole time demonrats where laughing at the GOP.

I don't know why the fuck Democrats give the GOP shit for splitting up. The Democrats are splitting up just as bad, if not worse, but the only difference is that they're better at hiding it. The more establishment/moderate/neocon Dems will split from the progressive populist types just like the GOPe-nationalist populist split.

ONE MORE TIME

Meanwhile, Lord Commander Trump makes America great.

I honestly can't stop staring at the middle one. I want to put him in a glass jar on the mantelpiece.

I'm surprise SJWs haven't committed mass suicide over a Twitter hashtag yet.

Hey, if #CutForBieber can work then leftists can be that triggered.

So #BurnforBernie like the fire challenge?

Could it work? If so, then do it.

DO IT

He couldn't even do that.

poor stitching

low energy/10

WHAT DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND?

People absolutely LOATHE getting calls for politicians more than even commercial calls.

Bernie would be crushing Hillary if zero phonebanks happened.

This'll be funny if it actually happens. Bunch of estrogen filled faggots.

If it's this bad for the Democrat convention, imagine how bad it's going to be for the Republican convention.

If both cities were burned down by the uppity anti-Whites and niggers, that would be epic.

Plus

kek.

It's not going to be bad for the Republicans. they can't screw Trump now. He's in. Do you think the Christcucks from their backwoods shacks are going to show up to cause some trouble with their sister-wives? I doubt it.

1. Cleveland (aka nigger city)
2. Niggers and assorted anti-Whites have already promised they're going to shut the convention down.
3. Local PD has spend tons of money on riot gear expecting massive protests.
4. All it will take is one spark to ignite the fire.

That actually can be debated.
It's still the Republican's party and Trump doesn't have the nomination in the bag yet. (He still needs the 1,237)

What are you, one of those anti-Christian divide and conquer types?
I'm not talking about conservatives.I'm talking about the anti-Whites who want to disrupt the convention because everyone who isn't a Leftist is a "racist nazi".

(checked)
this is what I'm hoping for, the left eating itself alive will be a beautiful thing to watch.

They are literally handing us the argument FOR the Imperium of Man.

Are you retarded? Or are you just looking for an excuse to continue being a shitty person to people you don't like simply because they're ugly?

We gonna celebrate

They couldn't even riot on Soros' dime with their failed Democracy Spring! How will this be anything other than an even worse shit show for them?

He's not even going to be at the convention though, he has to go to the hearing for Trump University.

The protesters will be there for nothing again and the establishment accidentally gave Donald an excuse to slip out.

So he's going to get the nomination and not even give his acceptance speech?

Besides…to the rioters, every White person and Republican is automatically a racist so they still have a reason to riot.

Though it would be ironic that on the eve of Trump's greatest triumph that he gets raped in court…

#CutForBernie

I hope they do it and get him to go third party and split the vote.

Niggers are anything but low energy.
They call them chimpouts for a reason.
You are thinking of low energy whites.

HAHAHA
Philly is like 80% black. Where is my popcorn?

Less racially driven, but more heavily armed?

You must be a complete retard. Trump will win the case in record time. The retards wrote letters talking about how they liked the course. Their own words will kill them in court.

Either Jonestown style suicide, or death by police officer

Because I don't suck Trump cock as much as you do?

You can see the future?

You're a lawyer? You've already analyzed the entire case and determined that Trump will win, no matter what?

Because as we all know, the legal system is completely fair and nothing wrong ever happens, huh?