So, spring 2016?

So, spring 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/GenZedComedy/
facebook.com/GenZedComedy/photos/a.376713385834078.1073741830.370697546435662/498875143617901/?type=3
imdb.com/title/tt4552562/
genzed.org/whats-gen-zed1234
redbubble.com/shop/gen zed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Completely forgot about that. Sure it's real and not a pisstake?

Only gets 1 season! I'm calling it!

I think it actually got scrapped because of its poor initial reaction

Didn't SJWs hate it? I mean they hate everything but this one in particular got a lot of ire from them.

from searching around on tumblr (Bite me, I was curious), most people thought it was shit, either because
a) It's shit
b) It totally disregards Maddie Blaustein's roles (Even if you don't think Meowth is a lead role, she did have a role listed as "lead" for some obscure anime.)
or c) that weird-ass poster of the tranny that killed himself.

It failed to appeal to the only market it could have possibly had. The only view it'll get is from some user probably me downloading it and putting it on a pomf clone so everybody can hate-watch it.

This isn't even going to get sold, much less get an entire season. Fuck, they'll be lucky to finish the pilot.

Being born with both male and female parts doesn't make you a transgender.

I'm planning on streaming it for everyone to hatewatch.

You know what the animation style reminds me of…….

gen z
more like
zyklon blease kill me now this is what they tried to stop please god just fucking make it stop

i think it's more being born with both sets, getting grs to male, then getting it again to female later in life that makes her this idk what to call it? it's got both sets. can i technically call her female because born both or what?

Intersex, I think. Their numbers are fucking tiny and despite what crazy trannies say being intersex has nothing to do with being a delusional tranny.

so is it alright if i call her a her?

with someone like this, I can actually buy it being a woman born with both sets of genitals & they fucked up & made her a man. it's like the reverse of that kid the doctor fucked up on and made him into a woman, so he an heroed

I do believe Maddie indeed settled on being female once in adulthood.

Wait, this monstrosity is still going to be aired? I feel sorry for the fuckers who agreed to this.

why the fuck is egoraptor the thumbnail for the video?

That's actually John "Tha 24 Hour Op King" Habermann.

in the gender field, id put "biologically both"

I think any chance they had of getting pity support from virtue-signaling SJWs dried up when it was found the creator was trying to stir up controvery and a twitter audit found that the overwhelming majority of their followers were fake.

That was from the 90s and a lot of refugees from the Iron Curtain had to do it drawn hand.

What was its history? It looked a fucking beaner Justin Beaber.

With any luck they'll all wind up homeless.

it was Joshua Alcorn

the dude who felt like a lady, decided to retardedly tell his christian parents, they sent him to a therapist, and he ended up jumping in front of a semi

he also made this giant suicide note on tumblr going "I WANTS MUH DEATH TO MEAN SOMETHING" before sending a text to his parents telling them to fuck off

the funny thing about that poster is that it basically implies that someone's capitalizing on the death. not just that, either. it's looks too good to be an indie-poster, so it's probably factory made

so they live in a world where someone factory made the fucking posters like that

I've had a look at the Facebook page for Gen Zed.
Has fuck-all to do with the cartoon - no progress updates in a loooong time; all just shared articles about trannies.

Looks like it's dead.

facebook.com/GenZedComedy/
Just browsing through it, and all of the posts in the past two months have either been articles on LGBT rights, or tweets from the tranny "comedian" which are attempted jokes at Republicans.

Firing jokes at Republicans, huh?
woooowee, they don't care *whose* toes they step on!

Decided to do even more browsing, and the last post I found which even talks about the show is from December 31, 2015, and it's fanart:
facebook.com/GenZedComedy/photos/a.376713385834078.1073741830.370697546435662/498875143617901/?type=3
Which means for the entirety of 2016, they have posted nothing even remotely related to the show on Facebook. I'm not going to browse their Twitter or Tumblr because I'm sure that's a similar situation.

Even if it does get aired, it's probably going to be another Allen Gregory.

No, not spring 2016, never. It's a scam.

IMDb says it's scheduled for 2015.
imdb.com/title/tt4552562/

They earn their money selling merchandise.
genzed.org/whats-gen-zed1234
redbubble.com/shop/gen zed

>facebook.com/GenZedComedy/photos/a.376713385834078.1073741830.370697546435662/498875143617901/?type=3
Yeah, it's bullshit.

Actual intersex people are really the only ones who have a legitimate right to not identify strictly as male/female. But as you said, their numbers are so tiny, the entire alphabet soup wants to be special snowflakes like them.

I'll probably never have another chance to use this image

i can't tell if it's making fun of gen z or embracing it, which is always a bad sign

not to mention it looks like it was drawn and animated by a gen z

has there ever been a case of an intersex person who chose to forever be intersex?

it seems like most would choose to either be male or female by the time they've reached their teenage years depending on which group they identify more with

probably not. on wikipedia it only lists attention seeking faggots with regular genitals.

I CAN'T WAIT

You know what I realised when watching all the parodies and such again. This show is already out of date. Every single joke is so fucking dated that they are already irrelevant. The Bill Cosby joke, Lelah acrornwhoeverthefuck, Iggy Azalie and Azelia banks who's carear recently was destroyed because she called the Muslim in 1d a faggot after being openly anti-white for months.

Didn't hear about that. HE was anti-white or SHE was? From context, it looks like you're saying that little felch-monkey's been talkin' shit without gettin' hit.

she. Her fucking career is fucked now but there were no reprocussions after years of being openly anti-white. That's not some Holla Forumsfag exaggeration or some shit. It was only when she called the muslim guy a fag that it was over because that makes her racist.

Every day I'm still alive and not dead by my own hand is a testimonial to my strength of will and faith that things can still turn around before it's too late.

but didn't she say she supports Trump? or is that an attempt to get the Holla Forums audience instead of the tumblr audience?

Well she did burn her lefty overlords so I assume she's looking for a new host to leech off of now that she's in the gutter.

yes and?

Holy fuck that animation is shitty. Can't afford that tranny voice "actress" I guess :^)

Considering she's an attention whore through and through, it's not really surprising she'd try to hop on the next societal cock that she thinks will get her shitloads of attention after her former overlords cut her off.

F O R F R E E
O
R
F
R
E
E

This….sapped my will to live.

…Did Doritos really give them money for this?

Holy shit it really is bad.

Unsurprisingly, I can't find a source on these claims.

I wish it was easier to find information on the extent to which Blaustein was female and the extent to which she was male. Physically, I mean.

I don't even think they did. It looks like the stupid fuckers just made a shitty doritos ad and thought that some doritos executive would see it and be so impressed that he'd pay them retroactively. There is no way anyone intentionally commissioned that advertisement and there is absolutely no way that anyone saw it after it was made and approved it to represent their brand.

Maybe if you're fucking trans you should be seeing a someone for your mental illness and not complaining about your bullshit.