Hey Holla Forums, what's the longest you've stayed in your house for? I'm up to about 2 months

Hey Holla Forums, what's the longest you've stayed in your house for? I'm up to about 2 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsUjQGbHkGc
logicalincrements.com/
in-board.pw/
m.imgur.com/a/OyOid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you get groceries?

This. How do you get by?

he either
1. lives with someone or has some parents
or
2. underage, still lives with someone and has some parents

three days or so

then I had to go buy more food

Or, get this, he could maybe work from home and pays for a grocery delivery service.

Pretty fucking crazy and unheard of, huh?

Do you work? How do you make money?
Are you just a leech on society?

it is in Europe

taxes are so high here that only millionaires can afford to get stuff delivered to their homes

6 years.

i work from home, so I could stay longer, but i get so bored my anxiety behaviors kick in if i don't get out more than about twice a week…

one time I stayed in for over a month by ordering food in etc. and I looked in the mirror and realized I had to stop

Uh… yes?

OP here, fell asleep.

Live with parents, i'm 19

I worked for my shit head father for 2 years, and made literally nothing. He tricked me into keep working for him for 2 years by giving me a shitty car and telling me I would have a business of my own some day. I would work 60 hours a week, for 3 dollars an hour and most of the time not be paid. I can't get back at him at all because it was all under the table. That's what you get from trusting an Arab. Oh and he took the car back.

neck beard wizard level peaking at 1000

maybe your life is an analogy for the american dream.

longest is about 4 months

Literally every supermarket here delivers groceries and it's usually fucking free, if you spend the equivalent of like $20 or more. Even us europoorians can afford this.

But yes, our taxes are ridiculous and it's only going to get worse and I should probably just fucking kill myself… pic related

A week when I had summer vacations from school

That only exists in the US as far as I know. There are services for old and/or disabled people, but it is impossible to get that without some physical handicap unless you pay someone for it as a personal arrangement, but at least in Finland that's illegal because it's a non-governmental business (no, Finland is not a communist shithole, it's probably one of the most capitalist countries in the world, but the government controls everything), so no one does it because they're scared of the police as they have infinite authority and don't need warrants or anything, and they also bust people for the smallest shit and beat them up for no reason.

What country do you live in? In Finland, taxes are pretty low but services like that don't exist because they are explicitly banned by the government as "organised crime".

I technically don't ever need to leave the apartment, but I help mom carry upstairs the groceries and occasionally I'll see other people from the house, so that probably counts as leaving my home. Otherwise, as long as I don't have any appointments with the therapist, I can go approximately 1 or 2 months without leaving the house I live in

Last summer I got my first ever gaming pc , so I downloaded every game you could ever think to catch up From Skyrim to Shitty rpg-maker games, it's like a drug addict in columbia I went insane because the last gaming machine I had was ps2 and stayed for 4-6 months only going out 7 times to buy shit for my pc

wow

did you have a blast at least or did you get burned out?

I had the best 6 months of my life and trust me if I didn't have school to attend I would've made it a full year of not going out and only going out to buy more stuff for my pc , it was my first exprience with a really strong pc and the last game I played before that was fucking God of war 2 .. Maybe i'm mad or smth my family want me to see a therapist because of my vidya/animu addiction but I believe i'm not sick i'm just an introvert

According to psychiatrists, introverts are insane. Therapists are usually psychiatrists. You could talk to a psychologist, I do too (although I'm more of a psychologist myself than him, only without qualifications…) but it would likely not help you because you should not need "help" if you don't feel bad. If you're depressed, definitely talk to a psychologist and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM PSYCHIATRISTS because they will pump you full of drugs that you'll be addicted to for the rest of your life and you will NOT get any better ever and they'll only make you feel even worse, supposedly "until your body gets used to them" but in reality those pills just don't work 99% of time.

The best my pc can do on absolute minimum settings is n64-tier games (works surprisingly well). Sometimes that fails, but very rarely. I got lagged to half speed on gba-tier games. Upside is I'm usually happy with classics like pong or pac-man. Flash games work good.

Worth it tbh. When I got Victoria 2 and Hearts of Iron 3 and everything else from Paradox I didn't leave the house for weeks.

What the hell, man? How can anyone enjoy pong or Pac-Man? Not even I ever enjoyed them and I'm probably old enough to be your dad. Nobody ever really was happy with them, we only settled for them because we had nothing better. Now, with all the new games, anyone that's into games would be crazy to be into pong or Pac-Man or even the Mario fucking Bros. Oh, yes, you sure can do with them, but you wouldn't be happy with them, right? You couldn't possibly enjoy them unless you're literally retarded, right?

I haven't gone outside in like..
nearly 4 years actually

They're pretty amusing. I don't play games often, but the thing I like most about games is new concepts. Base ones like shooters, tetris and the like - where someone introduces a whole new concept to be built upon for tens of thousands of games. Plus, I really enjoyed super mario bros deluxe. I would play games like wario land 4 but my pc would lag it to death (10 fps sucks). Like duke nukem 3d, doom, quake, and others.

also the doom and quake are first versions, just in case you thought otherwise. Yes my computer has one major vice for gaming - an integrated graphics card.

Makes sense. I'm somewhat the same way, on the other hand I do appreciate things the way they used to be. Politics, especially, but that's another matter entirely…

It has been 8 months now.
Will prolly hit a full year this time.

I was just hoping for a day where not everything spoken pissed everyone off so much or was thought to have political undertones. People are so sensitive now to words that it's pathetic.

Honestly, if I had wanted a decent gaming pc I probably would've gotten a 128 gb ssd, 8 gbs of ram, a dedicated graphics card and tune it up using youtube.com/watch?v=xsUjQGbHkGc (something many anons here could use), while doing a little bit of looking and getting a decent processor and cooling fan. /g/ on 4chan had something good on it - logicalincrements.com/ (they are a pretty good guide overall). I also would look into a decent power supply. Well I didn't intend on writing a guide here but I figured it'd help someone. Windows is best for gaming, linux for security, and apple for art.

you guys are literally wasting your lives…

Delivery services are organized crime?

About a week, I injured my back so badly I couldn't move around except to go to the bathroom and kitchen.

8 months.

It was great.

Not more than five days. Go crazy if all I see is my room :)

Honestly, I would LOVE to do this for like, a fukin year. I would play video games, drink, and work on my own shitty business. The question is: HOW?! HOW in God's name do you sustain not leaving for that amount of time? Since I was 13 I have had a job, and I don't see how I'd qualify for food stamps (you have to be fired and I always quit my jobs). Teach me your ways!!!

I once fucked a girl for 3 days straight, we didn't do anything else except eat, sleep, drink, piss and fuck. She said it was the most memorable thing she had ever done.

it was
a woman is only as good as her vagina and uterus

Jesus fuck you 9 year old, autistic cunt use punctuation when you want to write a wall of text

New Teen C H A N open

in-board.pw/

Wanna go into detail?

6 weeks.

I'm planning on building a gaming PC as of right now.
I have all of my parts picked but I'm gonna have to order them used because I don't have the money to buy everything new.

The capital city of Nigeria is…?

C-Chad

What wouldn't be a waste of a life? Getting some cumdumpster pregnant and working every waking hour? Being a manwhore and lifting everyday only to have time and disease break it all down?
At least the NEETs are comfortable on their long slow march towards death.

m.imgur.com/a/OyOid

this tbh

normalfaggotry is the ultimate sin and the worst grave for a man to lie in