Guro thread

On a side note:

I can't find one picture I'm looking for, in the picture there's a dude mailing pieces of kidnapped girl to her mom, and in the same picture there's the aftermath, where she's in the hospital, deprived of sight, with hands and feet missing with her mom sitting on the side of the bed.

By all means, though, this thread is it's own thing, ignore the request if you will.

damn sounds rare.

you bet

i know the picture. i haven't seen it in years.

op

s_zenith_lee

on gelbooru

i love you

Gets me every time.

Man i like this picture because of the feelings it shows she has.
I'm sure that the scream would be wonderful.

That's not her mother. It's the guy that did it to her.

why do people like guro?

I'm sorry Kennedi Cotarelo (the one in Forest City, NC), I've learned my lesson and I'll never hurt you again.
I'm sorry Kennedi Cotarelo (the one in Forest City, NC), I've learned my lesson and I'll never hurt you again.
……..

I like it because
Also the suffering of others feels great.

Don't die on me~

ELIA MARTELL
I KILLED HER CHILDREN
THEN I RAPED HER
THEN I SMASHED HER HEAD
IN LIKE THIS

Bumb

post some shit you fucking leeches

Chill out

wew

hth

We are all fucked up in the head one way or another

Yes! You can do it!

Until someone kidnaps you again and you go through the same exact scenario again

god dammit sakurako stop being a bully!

Samefag, pardon

No, this is definitely my fetish. If not your why even bother posting in the thread?